The Mueller Coup

The Mueller investigation is a coup. It’s not an investigation and it was only an investigation when they thought they could get Trump impeached. Since October, 40,000 sealed Federal indictments have been issued. Every month there are more indictments and the press is silent. The usual number of federal indictments is under 1,000 per year. 40,000 sealed indictments is unheard of.

The 40,000 indictments keep piling up, but none of them are prosecuted. The reason is because they intend to prosecute all of these indictments at the same time. They are going to charge those 40,000 people with some form of conspiracy. Now that we know how thoroughly the deepstate has infiltrated the DOJ, CIA, and FBI, we know those indictments are for us.

Right now the FBI and DOJ are identifying and indicting every single Trump supporter in the nation that has been outspoken online as a Trump supporter. When they pull their coup, federal agencies nationwide will be kicking doors and carting Trump supporters off to concentration camps. There will be a news blackout on it in the MSM and deep state social media. Sites like 4chan will be shutdown.

The public will be told by the MSM that the DOJ uncovered a massive spy ring connected with the Trump admin. They will be told that all the Trump supporters being arrested are foreign agents. They will arrest all Trumps business partners and associates in Washington. Congressmen like devin nunes and jim jordan will be arrested as part of an allegedly criminal conspiracy.

The right needs to start organizing and preparing for the day when the conspirators try to pull their coup. We need to openly address this threat and begin openly making preparations to resist. We need to have lines of communication set up since the internet will be controlled. We need to have local defense forces prepared so that we can offer armed resistance to the attempted round ups. Mueller & co need to expect heavy armed resistance from the public for any attempted coup.

Right now the deep state is using legislative pressure to prevent Trump from ending the Mueller investigation. If he ends it, they will just attempt the coup sooner and use his ending of the Mueller investigation as the excuse. However, it’s still in his best interests to do so. He can’t allow them the luxury to set their own time table.

If Mueller & co succeed in the coup, they know that the majority of the population will be opposed to them and they will know that they have no chance of changing their mind via their control of the media, since no one trusts the media anymore. If they are successful, they will consolidate control using brutality. Trump supporters will be rounded up and hung for treason. Executions will be televised, people that kill Trump supporters will be lauded as heroes on the news. . .You’re only chance for survival will be to have a gun and resist federal agents violently when they come for you. If you’re taken into custody- you’re done. You’ll be offered no chance at justice, you’ll be stomped on as an enemy of the state.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg (600x600, 56.91K)

sage
Alos, I'll see you fags in prison where we will start a REAL ARYAN NATION.

Attached: 1503522390431.jpg (1280x720, 163.58K)

Q-LARP (I can’t believe I’m purposely bringing this up) may be tied to this in some way. Given that it says that Mueller has “flipped,” and that it has tricked tens of thousands of people who would otherwise have been the demographic to resist government totalitarianism, I’m morbidly curious whether the plan is to simply have people cheer their own mass murder, because “It’s happening! All the ‘bad people’ we were told about are being taken care of, just like they said! Anyone I see who is being arrested is a ‘bad guy’ and I should not support him!” Psychological pre-conditioning, which is the point of controlled opposition.

No you won't. You won't see a prison, you'll see a fema camp and you'll never leave it alive, so your plans at that point will become moot.

Keep dreaming, retard.

Those are "the deep state," retard. There is no infiltration because that it literally what the term "deep state" refers to. That is why there are no good people in those organizations. Trump could fire them all, but he's a pussy, so he won't.

Except it would only take a single phone call for Trump to have all of those people arrested for treason and sedition.

It would take a single stroke of a pen for him to fire every single person in the FBI, CIA, etc. He does not have the balls to do it.

kys idiot

I don’t agree.

u could use the same argument for prosecuting the whole old power structure by the new one like the chinese said about trumps plan

goldstein valid concern tho

Trump can and will put these people into prison if given the chance. They have almost started a civil war to prevent him from doing so. You can bet they are being watched.

Schizo

"Deep state" is the jews, genius

They're sealed documents, not all are indictments.

People like you are mind boggling. How is it that youy haven't realized that his power depends upon his control of institutions in the executive branch? If those branches of the executive branch have been corrupted and turned against him, then who is going to arest of prosecute them? You know who Trump calls when he needs someone arrested or investigated? Jeff Sessions.

JFK tried that.

You should read the updated Emergency Powers Act and try spending time thinking Chaim.

Schlomo in his reach to obtain absolute power, lost control of the military.

Here's what most of those 40,000 indictments will be for-

> the right of an arrested person to a trial to resolve the question of his/her guilt;
the right of a person charged with a crime to a trial to resolve the question of his/her guilt;
the right to testify at a trial;
the right to be free from unlawful violence committed under color of state law;
the right to travel freely within any of the states of the United States;
the right to be provided service in a restaurant or other places of public accommodation without considering the person’s race;
the right to worship as a person pleases;
the right to vote; and
the right to inform federal officials when there has been a violation of federal law.

The feds will charge Trump with some phony crime and then they will reason that outspoken support of Trump was actually conspiring with him to deprive other Americans of their rights to vote in elections. They don't care if the chartges are valid right now. After they overthrow the government, any ludicrous charge will be enough for conviction.

more magical thinking from you. So, do you think the president has a genie that fulfills all his wishes? He's got to have something, since you apparently he can act unilaterally without the support of federal agencies.

Let them come. Frostmourne hungers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS GROUP

OF LOLI POSTING MODS

DELETED A NAKED WOMAN

THEY DELETED A NAKED WHITE WOMAN?

FOR REAL?

YOU HATE WHITE PUSSSSSY THAT MUCH?

FEAR WHITE GIRLS you fucking kike mods

Attached: c54ee04cd54e2820fd421a4830945ca1_view.jpg.cf.jpg (400x600, 44.96K)

Take your meds lol.
To be honest I wish they would try something like this. It would destroy ZOG overnight.

Whatcha slidin schlomo?

Ch-ch-checked

Attached: Max.jpeg (1500x868, 551.19K)

So basically, our own history is going to be used against us?

Except the majority see right through the bullshit this time around.

It wasn't bullshit back then.

You're such a faggot and you use DuckDuckGo, OP. Your trolling is flawed because I can only wish we all ended up in prison. That's where actual organized action stems from. It'd be heaven on Earth, reading fascist books and hitting the weights. We would become more effective than Zig Forums would have ever made us. Intelligence would have completed our task of IRL meetups and make sure we all meet up. That's genius right there. Bravo.

What they really do when they v& you is beat you, hold you down against your will, and inject a syringe of your goodnight juice. If they think you have anything juicy, they'll torture you beforehand. Fight to the death before capture. Capture is not an option. You're not CIAnigger faggot McCain. If you want to speculate, they'd probably get a crowd of MAGAcucks together for the Orange Koolaid Man who knows they're all about to die and then MUH RUSSIA agents gun them all down. And, Orange Koolaid Man will shut the fuck up.

opinion discarded

Learn how to read.

Well, that’s true. We’re not conspiring WITH HIM to do that; we just want women and nonwhites to stop voting in whatever way is necessary.

You’re insane, Q-LARPer.

You are one stupid fucker.

No magical genie required. We’ve been in an official state of emergency since 2001.

The President at this very moment could Executive Order a complete seizure of all US strategic resources, arrest everyone on that list and hand them over to a military tribunal, and have them all hanged for treason.

You can thank your hero Obama for all of that, he’s the one that created that ability in his desire to want to drone strike IS citizens abroad after tricking them to convert to the extreme branches of Islam and joining ISIS, a program that was being ran on this very site here to rid the US of the far right.

I told you I am smarter than you.

US citizens

You morons weren’t aware I was friends with the Saud family and a member of the Hapsburgs. It’s okay, we all make mistakes.

And how do the deepstate intend to handle the US army? Dont think your regular joe soldier is going to be too happy about its goverment rounding up is friends and family

True but there are lots of dispicible shabbos goyim too…

Dumbass. They would separate us to prevent exactly that. You wouldn’t get a hold of any fascist literature ever. And they would probably just sic all the in house niggers on you and no one would ever know. Do you think normalfags would ever ask questions about some ‘fascists’ dying in prisons. They would cheer your death. Aryan prison gangs form out of total necessity in these hell holes. They aren’t some revolutionary party. And what would be the point when they would have no effect on the outside world. The aryan brotherhood keeps whites alive in those zoos. They don’t accomplish anything in society. I’ll never go to prison they’ll have to kill me first.

FTFY

It wasn't Russians but (((communists))).

I'll see you fags on the open road if shit ever goes down.

Mods bumplock this garbage

so their big plan is to give every gun owner casus beli? Could they really be that stupid? Ive been keeping tabs on 4cuck a lot lately and a couple weeks back, when the pedo hunt first started, the shills were posting shit like "haha we win you stupid nazis and ya know how we are going to win? We are going to take your children and then you will all willingly turn yourselves in to be executed."

Ya know what that, and shit like this op, is? Pure blackpill. You know what the blackpill is used for? Demoralization. What is demoralization? If you dont feel comfortable with the esoteric then the definition would be "breaking your will so that your efforts have less heart put into them", but if you can entertain the esoteric then it is actually the same thing but with the added concept that your thoughts and emotions, your energy, have an effect much more far reaching than mere tangible results. If you have confidence and good (positive) energy overall things tend to go well for you in a manner that rules out chance. If you are depressed and beaten down emotionally then things tend to not go your way. Think of survival situations. People that survive the odds do so because they maintained their morale, they never gave up their hope and will to survive. Same goes for war. Think of all the times throughout history that the men of a town were able to form a makeshift force and repel a better equipped army ten times their size with little or no casualties. 'Luck' only carries so much water, afterwhich it becomes something else entirely.

Keep this in mind, do not let fear, defeat, paranoia, or anything like it occupy your mind. You know you are not alone, you know there are many Zig Forumsacks, you know there are normalfaggots who may not be redpilled but do actually stand with us. Your mind is a more powerful tool than you have been lead to believe do not let the kikes use it against you. There is a reason for everything, even colloquialisms… "There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come" We have an idea and by the looks of things its time has come.

Take care, of yourselves, Brothers.

pfft kill yourself faggot

Thank god I'm not American.

Attached: 1531758119553.jpg (234x215, 8.86K)

This.

Attached: CDBCFB0B-EF47-446B-A70B-144455158888.jpeg (536x485, 103.93K)

Not your blog, faggot.

Either way. If they kick my door in, they gotta get past the lead first.

They'd have to get through the tactical nightmare house of mirrors and noisemakers I set up before they even see the lead.

Kek has spoken through this man, do not let the shills weaken your faith.

Attached: Kek has spoken.png (619x285, 77.26K)

Actually no, he didn't.
He tried to work "with the system."
If he had activated the marines, placed the most loyal (Hint: White gentiles from the sticks) in charge of capitol hill/ White house defense, and sent the rest to physically detain ALL CIA and any other hostile (((elements))) then perhaps America would be a much better place today.
JFK gave the "deep state" time and opportunity to whack him.
He probably thought "they wouldn't go that far."
Sadly, he was wrong.

That is why the US military recruiters are trying to get "diversity" into the ranks.
I was in a National Guard associated station a while ago and ALL the posters and "cardboard cut outs" trying to be "inspiring" to potential recruits were of BLACKS and SPICS. ALL OF THEM.
This was in an area that is still mostly White.
However bad things are now the kikes are trying to make them worse as fast as they can.
Probably the only reason why they didn't activate the REX 84 White genocide under obama was because they were concerned about large numbers of White military detachments siding with White America. That and the millions of White gun owners who would join up with the Nationalist military rebels.
So, instead, they flooded in millions more footsoldiers of White genocide and continue to do so, along with ever more degenerate/ racemixing bullshit propaganda.
The question is whether enough Whites will become redpilled fast enough to turn back the tide and stop the ongoing genocide of White people, or not.

Make no mistake, the "deep state" is planning on rounding up and killing Nationalist Whites when they think that the risk of successful rebellion is minimal.
They will portray it as "fighting terrorism" or some similar semitic bullshit while they murder us.
Meanwhile they will keep pushing censorship, information control, and "though crime"/ "hate speech" kikery on every front.
Keep redpilling Whites.

REX (19)84

Luck, often enough, will save a man, if his courage holds.

Arete
Virtuous excellence and self-improvement.
The polar opposite of kikery.
No wonder the kikes hate classical Greece so much.

Check'ed
Here's hoping.

I'm definitely expecting Mueller to pull some stunt just in time for the mid-terms.

It would be fucking brilliant of them to arrest some of their liabilities over the whole FISA thing, and pretend that it's a republican victory. But using that cover they actually arrest Trump supporters.

if this is true there is nothing we can do. Either Trump can arrest the MSM and DOJ puppets that are doing this , or he cant.

If Trump can stop it then the coup has already succeeded. I think hes done a good job on calling the MSM fake. So this will have backlash. They literally have to bust down the doors of half the country.

I guessing there will be resistance to this in several red states and help from this in several blue states. The country will be split in half and we will have our civil war part duex.

Sorry your parents live near jews OP… feels shill man

I think the opposite , we are going to bring back mccarthyism but this time against the right people.

McCarthy was right but just ahead of his time. I think he knew they would grow to be what they were and that preventing it was an ok thing. Sadly thats not how it works with our morals. Innoncent until proven guilty inheriently tells us to not act until sure, until the crime has been commited.

Well McCarthy … now thanks to you we have all the rehtoric we need.

Anitif and their kind are going to lie in their bed

Interesting theory… but what proof do we have that this is true?

This is what you don't get, you fucking chimpanzee. . .the president can order whatever he wants. If the agency he gives the order to is corrupt and refuses to obey then the president is fucked. You keep on proceeding from the ultra-stupid assumption that anything to president orders will be carried out as ordered. You aren't acknowledging the human element. You're like a woman, you're incapable of grasping cause and effect so things happen by magic in your mind.

They already handled it. It's full of shitskins and foreigners who don't give a fuck about America. If someone orders them to fire on white Americans, they will without hesitation.

obvious Qtard. Been trained that meuller is /ourguy/ and those indictments are for mueller's accomplices in the deep state. I bet you believe that mueller indicted himself for covering up 9/11, don't you?

Gun owners won't do shit. They're seizing guns all across the country and gun owners bend over and take it without complaint. They'll continue taking guns too. The only way gun owners would fight back is if there was some huge nationwide sweep disarming everyone at the same time. As long as America is disarmed piecemeal, they will submit.

Yes, a warning. If you acknowledge the danger and prepare for it, you can prevent it. However,labelling worrying info as a blackpill so you can just ignore it is the act of a bitch.

You're such a mindless fucking asshole. You remind me of the average hippie douchebags

Make your move then kikey faggot
Who you gonna arrest first
Your blackpills have no power here
10% of the population knows, noseberg
Set this tinder box on fire motherfucker
What are you gonna do when thirty million white Ameribros of every age armed to teeth declare open season

don't forget how they were in the 50s.

Attached: aa_eisenhower_littlerock_3_e.jpg (800x681 224.24 KB, 110.94K)

I am out of your control

Amen user

bump