Mexico on SUICIDE WATCH

The Truth about our Immigration camps: They are Summer camps!
Mexico doesn't send in their best, but we treat them the best.

Link: archive.fo/TcS4m

> Aryan man tells (((them))), the esoteric immigrants are there because they broke the law…

This is Joseph James Pappas, reporting in to Zig Forums News.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But what about all thr gas chambers the MSM told me about?
Could they be lying?

hip hop is nigger tier. go back to your nostalgic def jux shit faggot hahahah that nig shit isn't welcome here

shieeeeeet

Attached: delet.png (466x364, 297.08K)

It sounds like he had fun fucking with the left.

Why did ICEschwitz have a swimming pool?

Then why does sam hyde uses hip hop inspired beats in his content?

because he is a wigger, like you hahahaha nice ID switch :)

((( )))
Perhaps this is the line that bother (((you))):
> Four (((non-Arabs))) were arrested during the emergency; then it disappeared from the news permanently

btw, the rapper is talking about the truck bomb on the George Washington Bridge on 9/11

kek, wtf are you talking about??

"Many of them, first time they've seen a dentist is in the camp… They leave with seven sets of clothing per person."

That was redpilling as fuck, any more redpilled music?

Perhaps they are wondering why someone would feed a man, before throwing him out of the country?

Didn't realize he's an authority on white culture.

Defending your nigger taste with what you perceive as an authority figure is shameful. You are a subhuman.

shit meme kys

Immortal Technique is a Communist

Wouldn't this just attract even more immigrants? When they hear that even detainment is easy…

Attached: futbol team in a concentration camp.jpeg (478x307, 28.19K)

And this is a good thing? For the poorest working whites, 7 sets of clothing would run them two paychecks. Why do these criminals get it for free?
This global board shit is bringing in all the cucks.

Imagine that (((The US media machine))) makes ICE camps sound like Auschwitz. they truly only have one narrative

He’s a Jew

Hungry people can’t get very far.

Immortal Technique is "White" Iberian.

HIP HOP CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE
Africans and jews are simply appropriating it.

I don't know who this hyde guy is but your bias is retarded.
Next you will say that bull terriers are nigger tier

>Imagine that (((The US media machine))) makes ICE camps sound like Auschwitz.
The Marxist and other far left useful idiots will believe it, nonetheless. Back then, I used to think they were serious when they say they don't trust "corporate media", but now I realize they will believe it anyways if it fits their narrative. At first, they will say "corporate media" is " racist against minorities" supposedly, but then all of a sudden they cheer on journalist sites with ties to the (((MSM))) when they berate on those le ebil White supremacists.

Sounds really familiar.

Attached: Mennonites discuss the what really happened in the 'Holocaust'-26mGVYeM7Ws.mp4 (960x720 12.29 MB, 536.68K)

Immortal Technique is a communist.

hahahahaha nig nog user got BTFOd by rock n roll getting taken away from him, kek WE WAZ KANGZ N SHEIT
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Nobody's perfect.

ugh
Fuck off with that word. It's use correctly so infrequently it triggers me greatly.

i like immortal technique but sometimes he says some stupid shit and trys to act enlightened
all you have to do is look at the news and you'll see thats wrong

tru dat ginga

Attached: 100 Percent Celtic.mp4 (640x480, 14.06M)

RACE STATS
genitics: pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
Myths: imgur.com/a/YO289
Diversity: pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
Immigration: pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
Genocide: pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
it feels so good reminding you spics and niggers how inferior you are. you will never be White :)

I've been to summer camp.
we didn't have a dentist

I thought this thread was satire. Lol

The soccer fields were to increase the Jews suffering even more! The Nazis forced them to play and beat them every single time because they were such good soccer players! After they were humiliated by numerous losses they were then ready for gassing.

Poor Mexico.
That’s what you get for breaking your own rules.

Already earned that title weeks ago.

I went to the dentist once. They quoted me thousands of dollars while I was being robbed by illegals and Indians of all various sorts of my livelihood and wellbeing because I turned a desk down when everyone tried forcing me to become Muslim.

Design, I said no.

Desu, knock it off Pajeet.

From niggers?

embedded wrong song, sorry. Generally prefer K-Rino to Immortal Technique. They both won't hesitate to kill you during the race wars so don't get too /comfy/ with them.

Why the nigger music?

Use something more substantial than chimp howling:

Welcome to being a white minority, brother.

This isn't based. We should be sending them back immediately upon capture or ending them, not using tax dollar to feed them.