JFK was killed by kikes (literally)

> (((LBJ))) was their man

JUST LIKE BEFORE CHRIST, THESE KIKES KEEP KILLING THE GOOD GUYS (BACK IN THOSE DAYS, PROPHETS) BECAUSE THEY WANT EVERYTHING EASY FOR THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ky_rGM52PQ
youtu.be/7ukhUJ1bNDQ
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-ii-who-did-it/
archive.org/details/FinalJudgment
archive(.)org/details/FinalJudgment
theguardian.com/world/2006/nov/20/usa.features11
youtu.be/4dAtJqtA8D8
cnn.com/US/9907/22/kennedy.plane.07/
youtu.be/LAl0jM9Ntpk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVLUOBggT10
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent/2841377.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On November 21, 1963, a government informant named Thomas Mosley was negotiating the sale of machine guns to a Cuban exile named Echevarria Homer. Echevarria said that "we now have plenty of money - our new backers are Jews" and would close the arms deal "as soon as we [or they] take care of Kennedy." The next day, Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas.

Also, the orders regarding Oswald was to make sure Oswald is the "real assassin"… now, if Oswald was the real assassin, why not just say, "assassin". Are there "fake assassins"? :^)

SKIP TO 9:37 for ISRAEL CONNECTION

Attached: Kennedy Cursed by Chabad Rabbi-1.mp4 (1457x643 176.37 KB, 619.41K)

wew

That didn't do what you think it did.

This is well know on Zig Forums, but I guess it bears repeating for newcomers.

Attached: JohnsonJew2.png (698x920 192.05 KB, 236.56K)

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=2ky_rGM52PQ (already embedded elsewhere)

Unlike Dawstein, Johnny Gatt actually made a (short) documentary about Israel killing Kennedy, and hasn't been collecting donations to do so for 5 years. My only real critique is that he featured the ZOG operative Mark Weber, who explicitly rejects the truth about the assassination.

Attached: Israel did jfk.png (1280x947, 663.27K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=2ky_rGM52PQ

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (400x73, 3.84K)

YES, WE KNOW. WE'VE KNOWN FOR LITERAL YEARS, GO THE FUCK BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOUR REDDIT SPACING OP

Do you really think that repeating yourself 27 times was any more effective than repeating yourself 26 times?

Do you really think that repeating yourself 26 times would be any more effective than repeating yourself 25 times?

Do you really think that repeating yourself 25 times would be any more effective than repeating yourself 24 times?

etc.

Bumping

Attached: 56bb6df8bc5c82150bc5e25102c17afb8df1a94b830d93a8a9c3ba3ad40bffe7.jpg (1800x1638, 337.43K)

I posted the wrong video then, Satan. I was looking for a mirror of the full version since it's already embedded in QTDDTOT.

youtu.be/7ukhUJ1bNDQ

ty

Yes he was.
It was orchestrated by mossad and the cia.
JFK was planning on doing some very non-kosher things.
He wanted to dismantle the federal reserve and restore the US Treasury as the "money creating" apparatus in the country.
He wanted to prevent israel from developing nuclear weapons.
He wanted to prevent escalation of US involvement in the war in Vietnam.
He wanted to destroy the cia and return to using military intelligence for foreign affairs (also the cia was MASSIVELY corrupt even then and Kennedy knew).
So the kikes whacked him.
And what did their best buddy LBJ do?
Kept FED.
Kept cia.
Helped israel get the bomb.
War in Vietnam.
Orchestrated and passed the 1965 White genocide immigration act and accompanying "civil rights" (aka "all the ways to hurt Whitey") acts.
(among other things)

When the kikes killed JFK they finished off what was left of the government "of the people, by the people, and for the people."
Then they initiated the "White genocide in America plan" via non-White immigration.
Reminder that before the 1965 genocide act the US was at least 85% White with most of the rest (10 to 12%) the descendants of black slaves who were mostly kept segregated from the White people.
White genocide in the USA started in 1965.
Things were bad before then, but killing JFK was the decapitating blow to the USA.
After that is has been ZOG, ZOG, ZOG.
Sucks, really.

Props to OP for this thread.

Here is the basic plot of Mordechai Vanunnu - a Jewish nuclear physicist who worked on Israel's nuke weapons program and who said Kennedy was killed by Israel because Kennedy was set to oppose Israel's development of a nuclear arsenal - - all in a meme or two.

These aren't my memes, and could be made better.

Attached: mordecai vanunnu Kennedy 01.png (501x979 93.66 KB, 197.37K)

One way you know this is true is because it's the only conspiracy not commonly discussed.

bump

Ryan Dawson is an American Indian CIA agent. He's part of a ring of CIA agents living in Japan that includes himself, James Corbett, Benjamin Fulford, and others.

(OP)

President Kennedy was assassinated by an extreme right wing anti-Communist clique within US Army Intelligence and the Central Intelligence Agency. This also happens to be the same CIA/US military clique which controls the American white nationalist and extreme right wing conservative patriot subcultures and installed Donald Trump as President of the United States.

Cool. Is what he's saying wrong?

See the multiple posts that this poster linked to? Those posts were made by US military intelligence/special operations contractors employed by the same clique I discussed in my previous post.

Sounds like ad-hom

He deliberately doesn't mention the CIA's and US military's central role in the Kennedy assassination plot.

He's lying by omission, which is the preferred method of deception employed by CIA and US military psychological warfare agents.

Shit slide thread of things everyone here already knows IMO.

I shouted out; '"Who killed the Kennedys?""
When after all, it was some Jews and me."''

"Pleased to meet you, and I hope you get my name. - What's confusin' you is just the nature of my game…"

Attached: Kennedy ben gurion.jpg (400x527, 86.97K)

I think Japan is the RA in ISRAEL is it not?

Last part is disinfo. He comes from a family of christcucks that prostrated before the Chosen Few, but they weren't jewish. You can look up the Huffman and Perrin sides of his family, the genealogy is public. That said, he was a total shabbos goyim and one of our worst presidents overall.

Attached: wink.jpg (600x456, 61.25K)

(((Assassination))).jpg

C'mon let's blow up the black cube in Mecca and go to Judgement. I'm ready.

He exposes israel, that's what ryan dawson does. Hes an honorary noble savage

Bump.
In all of his investigative reporting Dawson calls a spade a spade and a Jew a Jew. What a refreshing change from the 'news' we get from the ZOG-controlled print and broadcast media.

Doesn't he call them "Israelis", even if they aren't from Israel, to avoid saying the "j" word?

The JFK assassination is a prime example of conspiratards circling the wagon because they refuse to look at the (((common))) denominator of all the parties involved.

Does anybody have a direct link to the rest of Dawsons holocaust series? Only part 3 and 5(?) exist on youtube and the website thats linked for the rest doesnt send confirmation emails.

Yep. JFK's assassination was most definitely a Mossad operation.

Underrated

Meant for

It was also the conspiracy that pushed CIA to push the "conspiracy theory" meme

What cunt keep bumping this kike bullshit?

we knew this already but spread it so more goy know
on as side note Ry is a mixed bag with me sometimes hes fucking stupid playing civ nat or muh butthurt indian americans and bleh bleh taking ppls shit is wrong.I agree wirthless shitskins living in white societies should take our shit and it is wrong but when jews take palestine for themselves thats wrong because they are rat jews who deserve nothing but death however Whites should by all means take every viable shitskin occupied land by force and colonize it so we can get rid of the slag and get to space because we have proven time and time again only homogenous whites societies are capable of stable functioning states without the rat jew to subversively meddle in our affairs and over and over again push for inclusion of shitskins which includes them to then immediately star4t d&c so whle the host is occupide refuting nonsense shtitskin inclusion drivel they take over.Ry knows this shit and instead makes up civ nat narratives like the niggers are smart too bullshit they just started late so he himself is trying to stay inclusive to the diversified audience he targets because his Native race are all but gone and has no problem seeing the white race suffer the same.He is on point about 9/11 and Israel but I never seen him say anything about the systematic planned attack against white populations in europe or the US gee wonder why.Take it for what it is yet don't go 100% on what this asshole mud half breed says which basically ends up being support muh patreon or muh vimeo on demand goy.

Relax

do you want the cube gone so you can rebuild the temple there, rabbi?

That is the absolute last thing the White Race should do and in fact that is a big part of the problem is rhat we are to relaxed to multiculturalism,attacks on us by niggers and other minorities physically,mentally and financially.

Instead of relax should go hyper aggressive en mass to all that seek to undermine and ultimately destroy our existence because it competes with them or could say WHITES CREATED an environment they want to take just like any other animal in the world see's something they want regardless if they can maintain it and goes in for the kill then when all the gibmedat gone they are still the same degenerate shitskins as always.

Aggressively stand up the shitskin jews and their gangs of shitskin hordes all claiming whites owe them existence because they are to stupid or weak to create the quality of life whites have evolved into giving themselves.All non whites are trying to cheat evolution and take a shortcut on the backs of White MEN.

Your DNA aint ready yet shitskin
Monkey in a suit is still a monkey
A jew in a suit is still a disgusting rat

Affirmative action is jews displacing whites for themselves and low iq easily controlled shitskins.

Wake up and fight Hard.Never forget again.

Biggest sperg I've seen in a long time. Guess this proves some whites can be niggers too.

His friends Silverstein (lucky huh), Giuliani (killer of firemen), and Bibi (gives Africans curfew, a real aryan right) support him. Based.

didn't lie

you are looking at things I won't deny and have problems with myself as far as trump HOWEVER ASSHOLE LISTEN TO THE RHETORIC it is spot on with one simple word omitted you fill in the blank yourself/

THESE FUCKING JEWS

midterms niggers win or be fucked by blue haired sally sjw coal burn ir pan head dink sjw editor jewyorktimes

God Ry is the man. Thats such an old vid, he has been saying this shit for fucking decades.

Speaking of which, if you look at photos of former Prime Minister of Israel, Levi Eshkol, who was PM at the same time that Johnson was President, they look quite similar in appearance, especially when you look around the ears. I used to brush off the idea that Johnson was a crypto, but his behavior (especially during the USS Liberty attack) and the evidence is damning.

James Corbett and Benjamin Fulford are Canadians, so if what you're saying is true, then they're associated with CSIS as well. What about Michael Scheuer? He's a (former?) CIA intelligence officer who says that we should dump the Israelis ASAP, what would the CIA have to gain by employing people to red pill the inquiring public about Israel? Is there some kind of low-level proxy war going on between the CIA and the Mossad?

He doesn't want to get his YouTube channel shoah'd again.

Keep in mind JFK didn't want a full scale invasion of Vietnam. LBJ did. The Jews had a lot of reasons to kill JFK. Want another? JFK's dad was a bootlegger during prohibition and had deep mob connections. I'm sure some of those connections turned sour. And behind any Italian mafia bigshot is a Jew pulling the strings.

Ryan has actually called out anti-white bullshit on numerous occasions on his YouTube channel, but other than that, yeah, he is a civic nationalist at heart. He's not /ourguy/ when it comes to the racial and ethnic reality of our time, but definitely /ourguy/ when it comes to US foreign policy and Israel 100%. In this kiked up world, you have to take what you can get, in all honesty.

Attached: trump2.jpg (255x203, 13.75K)

bumping because Ryan Dawson is always right about Israel.

Found the kike

I heard him say it when he interviewed Michael Collins Piper back in 2013. Not only is it cucking, it's confusing.

Except when he claims the jewish problem is limited to Israel and zionism, and that they're just a bunch of "White racists", but not like those "good White racists" – his jewish lolberg buddies from the TRS bog.

Attached: Ry Dawstein - jews are White racists.png (636x591, 59.45K)

Yeah i know hes a lolberg civcuck, however he obliterates israel better than most people especially on 9/11.
Until he starts openly attacking white people im gonna nudge on his autistic obsession for attacking israel since that's all he literally does.
For those who are still on the rail on learning about israel i just show them RY and this opens the road to other avenues. Even if one does not wise up to the JQ the Streisand energy is better directed towards israel than white countries.

…To mixed success.

Attached: heres-that-commission-you-ordered.jpg (760x428 85.9 KB, 87.22K)

This, also I heard he got a waifu in another land… lucky bastard

I might try to look for a at DACApede

KEK

Have a link
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-ii-who-did-it/

Attached: 1531367557993.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

Ryan Dawson on the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination

Embed: Ryan Dawson and Michael Collins Piper on JFK

Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy
archive.org/details/FinalJudgment

RIP MCP

Fuck off Ry you creepy ass weeb mutt.

Attached: Edmund_Dulac_The_Nightingale_5.jpg (1024x1284, 368.75K)

Attached: mordecai_vanunnu_JFK.jpg (501x979, 197.37K)

Maybe not everyone reading the site is the know it all uber kang nazi that you are. But thanks for letting us all know how amazing you are regardless.

I can't believe none of you fags have linked this yet: archive(.)org/details/FinalJudgment

Big if true

probably not self promotion, dawson doesnt use slurs or anything

No shit Sherlock.
Once you break the programming, the learning curve can be abit steep. Lurk for two years before posting.

*slow claps*
what of any of that information can be corroborated with other info and cross referenced?

Attached: GET11542777jfkjewsinvolvedtakecareofkennedy.png (892x712, 154K)

Another good one.

The jews did literally everything - no exceptions.

this?

Three years ago, I started writing a screenplay about the assassination of Robert Kennedy, caught up in a strange tale of second guns and "Manchurian candidates" (as the movie termed brainwashed assassins). As I researched the case, I uncovered new video and photographic evidence suggesting that three senior CIA operatives were behind the killing. I did not buy the official ending that Sirhan acted alone, and started dipping into the nether-world of "assassination research", crossing paths with David Sanchez Morales, a fearsome Yaqui Indian.

Morales was a legendary figure in CIA covert operations. According to close associate Tom Clines, if you saw Morales walking down the street in a Latin American capital, you knew a coup was about to happen. When the subject of the Kennedys came up in a late-night session with friends in 1973, Morales launched into a tirade that finished: "I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." From this line grew my odyssey into the spook world of the 60s and the secrets behind the death of Bobby Kennedy.

Working from a Cuban photograph of Morales from 1959, I viewed news coverage of the assassination to see if I could spot the man the Cubans called El Gordo - The Fat One. Fifteen minutes in, there he was, standing at the back of the ballroom, in the moments between the end of Kennedy's speech and the shooting. Thirty minutes later, there he was again, casually floating around the darkened ballroom while an associate with a pencil moustache took notes.

theguardian.com/world/2006/nov/20/usa.features11

youtu.be/4dAtJqtA8D8

Attached: david-snchez-morales-2ca3a118-0dc3-41dd-a613-ab69e83a178-resize-750.gif (750x341, 205.76K)

Why were JFK Jr., his wife and sister in law buried at sea from the deck of a US Navy destroyer when none of them had ever served in the Navy?

cnn.com/US/9907/22/kennedy.plane.07/

youtu.be/LAl0jM9Ntpk

youtu.be/4dAtJqtA8D8

dawsons sources are super sketchy. zionism/antizionism etc is really a waste of time, since conflict only creates more conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVLUOBggT10

watch zundel talk to a mossad guy in 96. the reporter barely hides his amusement and joy at having such a useful idiot like zundel repeating and revivifying the modern myths that build israel. carefully consider zundels introduction and general obliviousness, had he spent a fraction of his time studying jewish traditions he would've understood his giant blunder, while his world view puts faith in the truth as the ultimate goal, in judaism it is the dialectic that is far more important, the struggle and argument through deception ensures survival, because the truth (there is no jewish god and the messiah will never come) is an uncomfortable self-defeating proposition which negates the entire position.

what whites suffer from is the messianic complex, where their pathos and long christian indoctrination always inclines them to paint themselves individually as a savior who is martyred for their people. likewise a similar effect occurs on the women where they tilt uncontrollably between two marys the virgin and the prostitute. since early christians were just jewish converts it doesn't take a lot of theorizing why such weaknesses are inbuilt into a religious tradition, it is designed to colonize a barbaric nomadic people who have sexual liberated women and violent and aggressive men.

to fully understand solutions it requires a reading outside the christian/european/monotheistic narrative. notice the people who would benefit most from exposure to eastern ideas (forgiveness, acceptance, passive resistance, peace) are also being militantly prepared to resist it since buddhism and hinduism have been painted as demon worship and spirit possession since the late 1800s by people like blavatsky and crowley. jews would not exist without people who actively engaged them, but since being jewish is simply childhood indoctrination as long as their religious texts survive they can always outlast their opponents. german tribes since ancient times were heavily selective when it came to breeding and there are clues that a lot of the other european people were also very careful to keep their unique genetic characteristics alive. this is why europeans are so diverse in hair and eye color and culture/language, because they would not mix between each other.

it seems apparent than israel will cause WW3 and in the aftermath the muslims and chinese will be the only organised powers left to debate the future ideology of mankind. the correct thing to do would be to create a permanent history in stone for the generations 200-300 years from now who will be told lies about their past.

Glad to see where you were going with that, for a second I thought you were one of those Qcumbers who think JFK Jr. faked his own death and became Q.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (579x478, 222.42K)

That it was the cop that did it. It was proven that there were more than the "official" amount of shots fired.

Hillary is amazingly evil, probably the most evil woman in American history.

Sirhan Sirhan never got closer than 10 feet to Robert Kennedy and was always in front of him.

Robert Kennedy died from a bullet wound behind his ear, with powder burns there indicating the gun must have been within a few inches of his head.

His assassin was one of the LAPD officers escorting him at his side. LAPD has a long history of total evil corruption.

Old news but a very important topic to stay on top of. BUMP.

Please remember, a lot of disinformation will be dumped as has always been done with the Kennedy's to lead to dead ends.

But to stay focused and reach the truth, the main trigger for this was…

=ISRAEL'S DINOMA NUCLEAR SITE=

Kennedy was vehemently opposed to Israel's illegal nuclear program and was aware of their efforts to procure enriched Uranium and nuclear expertise.

=OH AND THEY KILLED JIM TRAFFICANT

Hi Mossad agent! Getting to the Israeli truth about JFK has you guys sweating.

'' In court, at his parole hearing, Avigdor Feldman, Vanunu's lawyer, argued that his client had no more secrets and should be freed.

But the prosecutor had a new argument: the imminent war with Iraq.

After the hearing Mr Feldman told Correspondent: "The prosecutor said that if Vanunu were released,''

the Americans would probably leave Iraq and go after Israel and Israel's nuclear weapons

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/correspondent/2841377.stm

Epic oldfag

I think Larry Silverstein's female relatives are more evil

probably same reason osama got a "muslim burial" at sea.

This thread also includes the assassination of JFK jr as I see it.

JFK Jr would have made a fine president. It was his for the asking. Imagine if Hillary had faced him in the primaries instead of Bernie.

But that was not to be. JFK Jr is just one more guy that got in Hillary's way, like Seth Rich, and wound up a corpse. A corpse quickly disposed of at sea. What a mystery that a man that never served in the Navy got a formal burial at sea from the deck of a US warship.