How/When to reveal your power level

What will be the consequences from this Durham Student revealing his power level online? It is not shocking that this Senior High School student is calling out every minority they had hallway fights with. There is no better time to get on cam and piss off your whiny leftist coworkers.

Attached: Based_Warrior.mp4 (360x450, 509.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_v._Frederick
schooldigger.com/go/NC/schools/0126000530/school.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a semite free white bump
Best of luck to the kid. You'll know when the time is right btw , it's one of those situations

OY VEYYY, Zig Forums HE SAID NIGGA

I bet he's hoping the school expels him. He couldn't ask for an easier lawsuit.

So, the education system is deeply Judaified that they want to limit his free-speech, or worse; screw up his life

Attached: 1521510471025.png (400x467, 49.25K)

I suspect he might be your typical Zionist loving idiot. Nonetheless, the kid should not be reprimanded for using "nigger." Besides he didn't even use word in a negative context. Show how institution are too desperate to censor anything despite context. And remember, if it was any other race than white, this story goes bye-bye.

Attached: bobbyking.png (250x189, 11.37K)

This kid is fucking 17. He couldnt place Israel on a fucking map.

If this kid were smart, he wouldn’t have done this and put himself in a situation where he’ll likely be kicked out of “polite society”, and it doesn’t sound like the alt-kike will be lining up to help this lemming out, either. He did himself in. The fact of the matter is, you’re not supposed to reveal your true power level in CY+3. Behind the scenes, intangible work as anons is what we need right now and anyone who “openly names the Jew” and “shits on niggers epic style” on podcasts or >muh bloodsports debates is sketchy, to say the least. There’s only two options:

Attached: BF1D7210-FD2F-45B2-8B9A-7EEECC1E9BA7.jpeg (500x500, 124.18K)

I guess he will eventually learn about Zionism.

fuck you and yo gay shit nigga

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Attached: 182763872.jpg (700x1045, 262.83K)

He says "nigga", not nigger. He's talking like a nigger, and listening to nigger music in that vid. Hopefully this experience knocks some sense into him, but I doubt it will. He seems like a retard.

Checked truth dubs

Another way is to have a non-White name the Jew. Explicitly. There's no way Jews can come after one of their own pets.

kike spotted

I was so close to trips here, .

What sense? That whitey can't say any variation of nigger less be reprimanded?

Fuck you you gay ass nigger faggot.

Eat my shit you trip rolling niger.

Anything they do to him will only backfire in the long run.

Attached: 9f2d32485988d2078f1a98aa6aff9eee4a33f35b57210ba1269688d788ce8aad.png (640x360 254 B, 3.26M)

Nothing. The public institution he attends cannot "punnish" him for actions made in his private life. Even the last one "during the school year" wouldn't affect anything and if it did he could sue and win like MAGA hat guy. In fact, school can't make you show up for dentention or punishments or block you from attending with suspensions; these actions are illegal.

Not entirely true tbh, and it’s very unlikely we find some “natural conservative” or “based black” who’ll do our bidding.

Attached: 04F24B0D-E22B-40FC-8401-70E6F4C68D56.jpeg (1200x630, 195.34K)

I get what you mean. But it will be a big shitshow if it does happen.

Never on video, while intoxicated under-age and using whigger language.

Attached: Disdain.jpg (381x586, 88.25K)

It won’t be. Remember the “based black Dominican Nazi” from a few years ago? It got some attention, but nothing else. That guy has been nowhere to be seen, either. He likely pussied out.

Attached: 44DC87FD-9E86-4579-ABA8-9089D1381794.jpeg (1200x1598, 147.84K)

Because Jews love to cover it up w/ a bigger story. But I can see your narcissism has a point.

Hey, I do it all the time when I was in high school especially around my friends. So, of course, the kikes get angry whenever I tried to incorporate some kind of Zig Forums rhetoric into my articles for the school newspaper. mfw I was the only one who practically ruptured their walkout by red pilling the people that stayed in class AND the school when I released that article just in time for the 2nd walkout which failed miserably as I predicted.

This.
The word "nigger" means "negro" which means "black" as in the color.
Africans are not "black" thus not "niggers". "Niggers" are those low iq nihilist *black*pilled faggots who give up and say "fuck it" about everything; quitters. Calling an African "black" or a European "white" is an insult, as doing so strips them of their ancestral heritage and cultural identity. at least this is your argument.

And "fagot", not "faggot", is a difficult to handle thing, such as in a bundle of loose sticks. When the term was first used as an insult, it was for overly emotional women who were "difficult" to peaceably interact with. It was later applied to "queers", "homosexuals", and "gays" who were overly emotional and "difficult" to peaceably interact with.

Also, "gay" means "joy" and
RAINBOWS BELONG TO THE CHILDREN

6/10 story though, try adding more context next time.

Attached: CBF48B21-305C-4623-9380-B81805A0BB5F.jpeg (4288x3216, 2.14M)

This guy didn't even say nigger, he said "nigga" because he thinks ebonics and nog culture is cool. If you're conservative, you should hate nog culture, but I digress. In some ways, I think SJW's hate white people saying "nigga" even more than "nigger" because not only can they claim it's racially insensitive, they think it's "stealing" black culture.

Attached: reliable_journalist.png (1548x1039, 1.17M)

The leading case on school owning off-campus speech is based on pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_v._Frederick

Attached: 070316_banner_hmed_6p.grid-6x2.jpg (474x356, 32.3K)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░██████░░
░░██░░██░░░░░░
░░██████████░░
░░░░░░██░░██░░
░░██████░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

While you ejaculate in a kikess's face, DEUS VULT!!!11

:(

I was feeling fine until you mentioned /aregirl/

Yes but the idea of "school speech", a speech that takes place at a public institution in which each citizen is a shareholder, a speech that is protected by the 1a, is a violation of the constitution and all associated logic.

"There is no "black" culture" is the best response. There is only African culture, which is not what is being appropriated; European culture is. Africans use European Language, clothing, music, dance, art, architecture, and food.
FRIED CHICKEN IS ANCIENT SCOT TRADITION
"Watermelon is African tradition."
for real, say this

The video was recorded in one of the blackest schools in the district.
42% of the children receive free lunch, 42% are African-American.

schooldigger.com/go/NC/schools/0126000530/school.aspx

Attached: School_2.png (959x553 35.15 KB, 46.6K)

What’s the problem with this?
Your power level isn’t even high enough to “reveal” if this it. Call me when he’s calling for a race war against the kikes and their nigger golems. Fuck Marie. Roll Trump nigger

I like the part about the kikes running the school newspaper. TBH probably true in most high schools now

He doesn't talk like someone who spends a lot of time in "polite society."

Based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (998x598, 615.61K)

Attached: A08B417D-3838-4F6F-BD06-D242AFA025A7-2_1024x1024.jpeg (1024x1024, 87.86K)

Attached: image.jpg (340x408, 17.14K)

< white students: 26.5%

a jew made this thread

it shouldn't be a big deal to anyone, it's not news, the jews that run the newspaper might want to think about what a journalist should and shouldn't be reporting on because it would be considered unethical for real journalists, which they're supposed to be learning to become aren't they ?

Attached: visualized.png (1438x600, 763.03K)

Please save this image and repost it
change the contrast or something by an nth of a degree, save it, then repost it.

Attached: ss.png (1186x296, 98.14K)

Please save this image and repost it
change the contrast or something by an nth of a degree, save it, then repost it..

Attached: ss.png (1186x296, 95.7K)

Go away shill

shoo shoo spam shill

Attached: 1455329564883.jpg (663x579, 37.58K)

Great idea though. Bump to negate sage.

user, memes and reality go hand to hand. Funnily enough, I overheard some pompous poo in my English class stating how the CDC's fatality rates were pointless since 17 kikes got transferred to yidrael yet again. Also, I stealthily added nigger crimes rates by masking them for crime rates to how strict the gun laws are in Chimpago and Kennesaw. Additionally to pour more salt into the wound, I got the infamous quote from (((Delaney Tarr))) about the (((ban))) on bump stocks, talked about crisis actors, the (((Town Hall Meeting))), CameraHogg's constant fuckups on his stories with 9:32am & 3:08pm, and how teens have higher of getting killed via texting & driving than death by firearm. Yet, the kike-in-chief probably had some underling fucking up my article to make it look bad with simple grammatical errors. I know I am a nigger, but come on. The best part of it all was the only person who complimented on the article was my psychology teacher who seems to be fairly redpilled himself since he worked with juvenile delinquents you can easily fill in the gaps there. It is just jarring for me to be at such extremely liberal school, survive it for four years, almost failed but passed with two diplomas and recognition for getting first place for the newspaper's website even though I only updated it twice. You guys wouldn't understand the smile I had on my face when I saw (((Parkland)) fail and how big of a failure (((Santa Fe))) was just after I graduated. Although these investigations on pedophiles are great and all, I think (((Parkland))) takes the cake this year because of how hilarious yet sad it was to see boomers, millennials, x'ers, and even Generation Zyklon falling for typical tricks and actually investigating this shit show since I was trying to do something like this since 2016. For once, I actually felt like I had the evidence at the grasps of my hands and no one could ever refute them.

If there's one thing, I would've told CameraHogg it would be webm related. And don't get me started on the March for Our Lives event, I watched that via Gloomtube and it had my sides in orbits throughout the entire thing. I posted my article on one of the threads and the advice was really helpful.

Attached: what_time_is_it.webm (480x360, 1.89M)

Jesus, mutts are ugly. I wonder if kikes are slipping bull semen into their shit tier food.

who's that soyspawn drumpftard?

Hello, fellow human.

whats this amazing music?

dead principals can't phone your parents and whine

Just wait until he/she releases a sequel.
Maybe real MSM will cover him too.

yeah I didn't see him talk about the niggers

here, enjoy

Attached: Waffen SS Choir - Neue deutsche Welle (Remix).webm (640x354, 4.61M)

Thank you. Enjoy this meme for your kindness.

Attached: male dominance .jpg (698x960, 72.15K)

I used to say nigger all the time in high school even in class and nothing happened

Nigger faggot was a good insult back then. Even negros would use it because of how much they hated effeminate blacks.

There is a time and place to reveal your power level. The place in private with male friends with no electronics around, and the time is whenever you can place trust in them. In all other situations, and with all other types of people, you may only influence and drops hints. Around obvious liberals, either don't interact with them at all or pretend to be something else. Women are very gossipy, your exact views are to be a mystery to them no matter how redpilled they seem.

There's been some instances.

Attached: pol goes to isarel and gets a away with it because theyre in blackface.webm (480x360, 1.86M)

Retrace your redpill steps and consider at which point your hobby/job/habbit led you to an encounter with the redpill and then check to see where your friends are at on the redpill stage (you ARE redpilling your friends right user?) and take it from there. Be patient, I repeat, BE PATIENT FAGGOT. I don't want any anons to spill their spaghetti and destroy their work but I especially don't want to see you euro anons get thrown into the gulag for it.

I love when the interviewer told him
and he still didn't back down from his NS position

ayyo fuck women nigga yooooo trump is my homie

Bro it's the current year, Trump endorses Gays, Trannies, Blacks, and certainly JEWS!

You voted for an (((American))) president.

I would say right in High School. When you have scholarships and a opportunity for a Ivy League College.

The faggots really are in charge.

It is best to reveal it fully to a girl at a random moment in private and gauge the reaction as to whether you will be able to have children with her. In a way it is an explicit sexual act to state the 14 words for a woman to hear it and so you must deserving to say it and mean it or be left raging alone.

You should never hide your power level. Optics cuck bullshit will always prevent progress. The only trick is to not unleash your power level while seeming angry or totally off the rails. Remember, standing up to the ZOG is already a huge step away from normal. You need to present your ideas calmly or liberals, many of whom can be redpilled, will be put off. Cuckservatives on the other hand, in private company, need to be totally dominated in order to curb their Israel worshipping tendencies.

are you the wigger's brother or something ? kill yourself ?

Kid is shirtless with another dude (((comfortably))) close. >>>/gas/

Kid is a faggot. Please recognize that or mix some bleach with ammonia to trip hard.

Faggot or not, it certainly was an effeminate/jewish, chicken-shit tactic.
The principal cannot take action against the student, however, by using reverse psychology and the power of suggestion, they recruit the parents to do the dirty work, since they are not employees of the school district and are not bound by its rules.

Polite sage because reasons

You're playing right into our enemies' hands. Men being shirtless isn't some kind of sodomite faggot shit. If you think so you're either brainwashed or a rabbi. Men are meant to be close to one another, mentally and otherwise, but not in the faggot way your mind is trained to see

You never really need to reveal your powerlevel, you only ever need to increase the powerlevel of those around you. Once you start seeing how that works it becomes pretty clear that you can move through a crowd and "see" where people are at.

Specifically meant

In the same vein as post:

A little nudge here, an off the cuff comment there. Youll be surprised.

Revealing your powerlevel > Coming out as gay though

in charge of public schools

basically , we let them in user, we let them into our public spaces and they exploited the opportunity

good for them , well played

so we have to separate ourselves, go private until we can make a gated community , rebuild the castle walls and keep them out

I would like to see what a modern version of a castle would be like … and entire city walled off from the shitters

i need this full encounter in my life

Look up Black Israelites on JewTube and enjoy
DAS RITE

a good day to you kind gent

Jesse Lee also interviews a few Black Israelites and the delusion is hilarious.

Attached: Blank _504fcb7fcb6ce74c8865070380b808a2.jpg (500x500, 42.23K)

Kek

Attached: 0cfb92ceb5bcb50ebf6e1767bff231f4c0cda14dd1b7e1f5d5c37c6a8e1f3b04.jpg (928x1200, 210.56K)

so revealing your power level is like some kind of way to to trick you into having an illusion of choice/freedom?
death to all kikes.

Attached: faggot.webm (320x240, 315.96K)

Gosh knows how much Teaching Tolerance they're gonna force down their throats.
Good work OP
Go send more Trump supporting snaps to your friends

What is happening guys, I thought I had to hide my powerlevel

88th Post
Keep being based, OP

Attached: 1502653461617.jpg (512x512, 39.84K)

fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff slidenigger

Why?

hahahaha daily reminder that george soros actively jews other jews

Attached: heil.png (404x414, 165.99K)

jejjed

Attached: man tears of joy.png (543x395, 473.95K)