Remove QLARP

something has to be done about Q niggers.

we're getting horribly infested by them, and they aren't fucking off, if anything, this is only the start really and soon we'll have baby boomers here in the thousands.

a new rule should be made, disallowing any support of Q shit in any shape or form, or the usual boomer phrases such as "Q predicted this."

they have /qresearch/, and 4cuck. there is no need for them to spread their cancer here whatsoever. if a rule isn't made to stop faggots, the quality of this board gonna go down a lot. i myself would say it's already starting going down shits creek. we have unironic "Q predicted this. Trust the plan." buckets of shit left in right in almost every thread now.

i beg of you, mods, codemonkey, ANYONE. REMOVE QLARP ASAP

Attached: TRUSTME.jpg (507x507, 238.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ytmnd.com/users/Xanatos/
furaffinity.net/user/kaliceraioza/
furaffinity.net/user/xanatos
biggerpockets.com/users/xanatos
quora.com/profile/Dustin-Krieger
capitalistarmy.net/2018/07/12/qanon-exposed-capitalist-army-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

removal is not the answer

the answer is relentless truth posting on Q threads so partially awake normies are forced to see the truth

we should be running in shifts so every thread has redpills woven through it relentlessly

Attached: admiral never seen a president stand up to the jews.jpg (1200x704, 114.89K)

Anti Q is a code word for Anti White.

Reported

Not an argument, Schlomo.

fuck off kike shill SAGE

still haven't banned me

Attached: qanon nsg.png (1569x7846, 981.65K)

OUT OUT OUT!

Prove that Q isn't a jew

It's fine as long as the guy who comes into every thread whether it mentions Q or not and says at least 10 slight variants of "Q-LARP is a proven jewish paid hoax" gets removed too. Q being cringe is no excuse for being that fucking obnoxious.

CodeMonkey is a Qnigger.

So why don't all you anti-Q niggers just leave this fucking site?

Attached: 8176278939812.PNG (640x864 349.49 KB, 522.22K)

Q is love. Q is life.

Attached: Q_as_judge.jpg (599x642, 40.91K)

He's just saying that because Qanon is the most attention Zig Forums has gotten in a while

And you're jealous, I get it. Instead of crying about it all over the catalog like a pathetic bitch why don't you go over there and redpill all the boomers about muh joooooooos

oh go fuck yourself.

nice bait

You're as obnoxious as the "kill white nationalists" guy. And what you're doing clearly isn't working. Find another approach if it bothers you that much, you fucking idiot.

I fail to see how redpilling the generation that still holds power before they become too geriatric to change shit is a bad thing. Jim is a boomer and his son GenY (non-millennial cohort) iirc. This site wouldn't exist without them bridging the generation gap. The left has united across Boomer, GenX, GenY, and now the first group of GenZ groups, as should Zig Forumsacks.
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ANTI-BOOMER MEME BOARDPOLKANON
Nobody wants to go to your gay site.

using someone's age as an insult is a division tactic commonly employed by JIDF.

I don't care whether or not something is populare amongst boomers.

In fact, most real people here don't. That shit works on plebbitards who hate everyone that shows them reality isn't so hard for sane, well-adjusted people.

fuck off, kike.

He's just trying to make sure boomers don't move further right into Zig Forumss hands and gas jews irl themselves

Attached: 1zzbyn.jpg (500x357, 27.64K)

Stay mad and irrelevant then.

Attached: 4b6cdf060ff65d11ab8b3d10f57e2af781019608f6cadecac4864630cbe7729f.png (1214x536, 65.96K)

By propagandizing that a secret islamic cabal of Iranian and German nazis have conspired to dominate the entire world all while being under the thumb of the American military?

ytmnd.com/users/Xanatos/

furaffinity.net/user/kaliceraioza/

furaffinity.net/user/xanatos

biggerpockets.com/users/xanatos

quora.com/profile/Dustin-Krieger

capitalistarmy.net/2018/07/12/qanon-exposed-capitalist-army-investigation/

i'll just leave these here

Attached: q anon doxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png (775x857, 134.73K)

user, i get where you're coming from but you don't understand, 90% of these Q faggots LITERALLY CANNOT BE HELPED. they're basically fucking cult followers at this point that believe anything Q says even if it's something that was found to be completely fake days ago, you CANNOT red pill them.

If that's what they come here believing, yes, them. Every Zig Forumsack believed some jew lie at some point until they came here.
Zig Forums
Light is the best disinfectant.

I agree that boomers are hard-headed and don't often, if ever, change their ways, they are still children after all, but 'can' and 'will' are two very different things.

With the first few exoduses, I'm fairly confident that the overwhelming majority of this board's user base had it figured it out before they migrated. That was a principle reason FOR the migration.

oy vey

Fuck off kike

Attached: ss.png (1186x296, 98.21K)

Kikes and niggers tongue my anus.

I hate Q boomers

I personally never thought much of Qanon. But I don't see any real harm in it.