Sweden (Yes!) lots it's crown jewels

Sweden as a nation is now officially neutered, losing its crown jewelry in broad daylight :

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45028732
(Can't archive right now, if someone would be so kind…)

I believe we all know "who" the thieves were.

Attached: _102780305_jew8wg.jpg (375x210, 11.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rjVTf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i didn't know swedes had any family jewels left to lose

Attached: swedish royal family pet refugee stolen jewels cuck.png (504x1222, 67.91K)

just more proof that Sweden is open for looting but there was already a thread about this

I searched but didn't find it. Sorry.

was it the deleted one with a pony image in op and rt archive?

I dunno but yeah it probably got pruned

Survive the jive witnessed it. He posted it on his IG.

Attached: 1492572636697.gif (360x204, 1.85M)

That's pretty suspicious.

fpbp

Attached: alex.jpg (225x225, 6.12K)

Things are going to get so much worse in every white nation, we're going to look back fondly at shit like this.

Attached: 1533090253170.jpg (640x640, 78.91K)

The guardian article is the best one. Survive the Jive not only witnessed it, but was interviewed by the Guardian on it.

So… the bottom 80% is dumber than all whites?

But not you evidently fren.

I'm related to the only guy in history to ever steal the crown jewels of England

I wish he would have got away with it fuck you britcucks

Why do I get the impression that this is some bad larp about shit that didn’t actually happen?

If only the first of the kings were to see such a sight. If only their blood didn't grow to be so spineless.

Attached: skeleington.jpg (565x678, 214.52K)

Spineless, no. Surrounded and constantly being targeted by liars and thieves.

top kek sweden just gets worse and worse and now they get robbed…
like pottery

kek

Attached: Screenshot (5042).png (382x278, 159.9K)

i thought they destroyed their ancient pottery because it offended muslims

Now dey iz kangs rite

The crown fits me nicely

I already fucked America. I’ve had enough of the games.

i don't see how this even happens. this should have been like walking into fort knox and stealing all the fake gold.

This is the second time they have lost them.
The fiest was after they were stolen by a Somali refugee that the royal family met during a tour of the ghetto and actually invited to come back to the castle and live with them!

Well you see, Swedes don't steal things and since Muhdikk and Biksnuud have been living in Sweden for at least 4 years that means they are fully integrated and would never steal anything either and… Uh…

Curse Sweden. Curse Europe. Curse the UK. Curse israel.

checked

Attached: where.jpeg (474x388, 23.45K)

I'm surprised Sweden didn't sell the jewels years ago to pay for more African refugees.

the guy allegedly invited the nigger buck by his own
the actuall royal princess whatever didn't want it there
so speculation is up wether the guy is homo for black dingus or if he wanted to watch, my bet is on the former.
and those where different jewels belonging to the princess as a personal belonging but still kinda considered to be public heirlooms since she did inheirit from the now dead queen

It's not the main crown jewels, but an older pair who have been stored in a church. The actual main crown jewels are all in Stockholm, with alarms, bunker doors and armed guards guarding them.

huehuehuehuehue

yeah the swedes are gonna have a hard time figuring out how to get the other jewels stolen

Attached: YES.png (640x640, 237.58K)

I wonder

Attached: lupin-3.jpg (1439x796, 84.97K)

Did they mean to get stolen. 🤔

my nigger.

Attached: 1b69811e53f11510297a988d893d191911911eaa34d4cd25252c2bc8b8eb84e9.png (615x451, 441.83K)

archive.is/rjVTf

If somalis took it then that could mean the sherriffs we're behind it on a motive level

Another thread to make me hate Swedes even more. Great. Now fuck off. Stop posting shit about those sub-humans. I'm sick of threads about Sweden.

just kys.

Sweden has had Freemasonic royalty for more than a century.