Publicly promoting white identity

It is hard to find acceptable ways to promote white identity. I think these shirts are a good opportunity.
This moon cricket is getting a lot of Internet attention for saving the Indians by wearing this t shirt

He is making it acceptable to wear these shirts in public. If white kids start ironically wearing them, it could help normalize public displays of white identity.

Attached: 163F6292-EC87-4298-8988-C5B4E5719031.jpeg (596x800, 67.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
zeughaus-braun.de/literatur-zur-militargeschichte-des-2-weltkrieges/vorschriften-der-reichswehr-und-wehrmacht/h-dv-475-sportvorschrift-fur-das-heer-vom-1-oktober-1938.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: FA7A2C67-78FE-444E-9FA4-2A871A8CD91B.jpeg (240x300, 15.64K)

this is actually a good idea. Also its fucking hilarious and will provoke "ONLEE EYES KUN DO DAT MUFUKA!" syndrome from niggers. Id love to see more people, even niggers wearing these. they are memeing white identity.
niggers are too retarded to realize once whites mostly identify with their own race, its game over for them.

Another fine option

Attached: 58D24434-FFFB-4A51-8E4B-08B7B4A05911.jpeg (599x337, 35.65K)

Make one with an Arno Breker sculpture. Is the original somehow meant to offend us?

Attached: bowden.png (373x500 619.63 KB, 24.89K)

fuck that , just be fucking white you dont need to be a carciture of yourself or even care what these monkeys think.

why wear the shit, its not a nice shirt. Doesnt have anything cool to say. You fucking show your face and say yea white people , what the fuck are you going to do about it.

Why even care about people wearing this shirt. Any one that wears this shirt is an idiot white or black.

fuck off op , your company is going under

Yeah. The left thinks because they are offended by sports team logos, we will be too.

Any chance to normalize public displays of white identity should be taken advantage of. If he can wear it, white kids can too.

Fuck off you broke faggot. Grab a magic marker and write Caucasians on the one t shirt u own.

Half the kids at my daughters school were wearing these Reagan/Bush shirts last year. It started out as irony, and became something that helped create a group identity.

Attached: 16238F08-D670-4785-AD02-8F199BE9BC11.jpeg (240x300, 18.3K)

stop being a fucking trendy little douche

"we want to wear white people on our shirt too"
who the fuck are you impressing? And why do you live around so many black people.

its like black people wearing a monkey shirt just to prove something… you look like a fucking tryhard

kike lasagna

If you don’t see the potential in this, you are a fucking idiot.

Attached: DBA46ABC-A9AA-41C4-B801-453A6F99E75F.png (400x269, 87.7K)

I like em. Why do people get offended by this? This will backfire bad, tell u whut.

SHOOPFAGS

1. Go on those sites where you can upload your own art for t shirts and mugs and shit and
2. make some pro white memes, and get nogs to promote it.
3. profit

HAHAHAHA

Attached: non-kosher.png (500x500, 301.41K)

Yes, and it does offend in that it looks like a jew rather than a white. Consider the forehead and nose.

Arno Breker's statues are indeed turbo-white.

Attached: aryan physical fitness and beauty.png (1201x698, 410.64K)

Attached: 5E1E568B-DAD7-42F0-A4DA-33F7CEE4A84D.jpeg (310x165, 31.85K)

It will be more trendy when all you whites are history in a retro kind of way.

What makes you think your race will outlive whites?

Attached: [insert racial slur].png (512x621, 577.73K)

eating kosher food, top investors in technology/government etc

So you love to pay extra for a sticker merchant to laugh at you? No wonder Israel needs so much foreign aid to stay afloat.

Attached: kosher symbols.gif (500x662, 117.49K)

enjoy your poisoned "food" while we reap the rewards of the earth

Not to worry, I only buy gentile.

thank yous

You're not a kike because if you were, then you would abhor the Kosher Tax on so many canned and jarred products. In any case, the best Jews are the ones who are self-hating and realize that their role is to prevent evil from prevailing.

You have 12 years left until Muslims outnumber Jews in Israel. Make them count, Shlomo. Whites aren't going anywhere, ever.

(((They))) always forget the plan B. Serious innawoods action.

I like how they desperately pretend Natives are offended by teams with Aboriginal motifs.

I’m curious, what race are you? Black? Jew? If you’re either of those, what makes you think that you would in any way profit from the eradication of the white race? If black, your numbers in America or even the west as a whole are small. You know who vastly outnumbers you? Hispanics. Do you think they will tolerate you for even a moment? If Jew, you are outnumbered by EVERYONE. Every other race on this planet outnumbers you. White people are the only reason your kind haven’t been genocided. We are, quite literally, the only thing that stands between you and the Muslims that HATE YOU. White people are the only people that stand between the world and absolute chaos and war. Whether you are black, Hispanic, Jew even Japanese, if white people are genocided, get ready for an ass raping like you’ve never seen.

I know the retards at the top of the pyramid think they’ll be safe. Just wait until Satan calls for payment on all those deals they’ve made. I almost, ALMOST, wish it would happen. So I could have a front row seat to the absolute shitfest the earth would become once we are gone.

But in reality, I will fight until my dying breath to defend my people and honor our ancestors. I honestly feel sorry for you. You have absolutely no idea what it’s like to be the descendant of a people who have not only built great civilizations, but also evolved to the point where we, from a uniquely morally superior position, wanted to share it all with the world. Unfortunately, we didn’t realize that such a morality, based in compassion, was unique. We made the mistake of believing that compassion and empathy was universal. For that we are paying a great price. Never again will we make such a mistake.

Go ahead, gloat. But the last laugh is indeed ours to have. You’re already enslaved or dead. You just don’t know it yet.

(((caucasians)))
a term created by the kikes to end the (((debate))) on whether or not eastern euro (((ashkenzies))) are White; they are not White and they never will be. its sad these niggers really can't come up with their own subversive tactics and have to constantly depend on the kikes for empowerment. nigger OP is an example of this. remember White brothers and sisters, we will have to commit genocide to change this. there is no turning back
RACE STATS
genitics: pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
Myths: imgur.com/a/YO289
Diversity: pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
Immigration: pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
Genocide: pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele

Attached: c24e91ed14915f9585db33d36ab63228a779b64b18caac8114293d802e46b94e.jpeg (864x664 2.7 MB, 253.29K)

These military manuals on physical fitness have to be out there somewhere. There had to be many copies made for those working in the Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS in the task of physical fitness to have kept them in the attic of their homes after the war. I really doubt that the Allies were that effective in totally destroying any traces of that history, when people like David Irving can go into the Bundesarchiv and still find stuff there that the victors of the war rather would not have see the light of day in books he's written. There's so much material from the NSDAP era that's out there, and I'm sure even new discoveries are found.

This is a great idea OP. Its how jews artificially gave spotlight to nigger culture as "fun" and "cool" instead of cowardly and stupid the real characteristics. As jews being funny entertainers when in reality they are unoriginal and perverted thats why everything seems like a rehash of leftist kike psycho babble on tv.

Ok retard do you realize that niggers are used as a fad then guess what happened White kids and other non-whites started identifying with Nigger culture an propping it up.

In the end the artificial nigger culture jews propped up ended up giving niggers more social respect even though it was for being a hood scum bag.

Attached: a watch.jpg (760x760, 223.57K)

I'm also interested in Physical Fitness manuals from NSDAP

yeah, those skills will combine handy when shit hits the fan

Attached: 1533151865290.jpg (772x1024, 58.1K)

Of all the Nazi literature they went out of their way, even moreso than the wewelsburg castle occult library, the kikes sought to destroy everything they could find on physical fitness written by the germans. They never, ever wanted to face an enemy that fierce again. Any user who finds tem and posts them here would be a legend tbh.

Attached: 1428443409829-1.jpg (695x900, 57.96K)

I'll throw in $100 USD in bitcoins. once they are posted to the person who posts them leave your btc address. Then another $100 in bitcoins to whoever translates them into English.

Attached: black sun wall paper.png (2880x1800, 2.48M)

bump

I would do almost anything to get my hands on more Schutzstaffel documents.

Do I smell fresh bread baking?

Attached: C7B45E3E-A30F-4B12-81EC-0DC0212B5295.jpeg (1468x1251, 371.31K)

There already exists the Oklahoma Sooners. People whining about Redskins are a bunch of whiny shits.

Kill yourself.

I have this

Get a sense of humor, faggot

I used to have one. To my great sorrow I lost it.

The name of the manual is "Sportvorschrift fur das Heer". This site is offering one and features an image of the cover: zeughaus-braun.de/literatur-zur-militargeschichte-des-2-weltkrieges/vorschriften-der-reichswehr-und-wehrmacht/h-dv-475-sportvorschrift-fur-das-heer-vom-1-oktober-1938.html#

You can actually buy them online and they're very cheap. However, to my knowledge the content within has never been uploaded to the Internet or translated into English. It's a true hidden treasure.

I was (very clumsily) translating it before I lost it, here is what I had at the time:

I authorize the following sports code for the army. It enters into force with the 1.10.38. The inspector of the war schools is empowered to order corrections of a non-fundamental nature.
v. Brauchitsch.

Contents.
I. Guiding Principles
II. Management, teachers and teaching
III. Training course
IV. The exercises
A. Body school
B. Athletics
C. Swimming
D. Boxing
E. Team games
V. Appendix

I. Guiding Principles
1.The sport increases and preserves the physical performance of the soldier, it steels the body, gives him strength and endurance, speed and agility. Sport is, therefore, the basis of combat training and an inseparable part of the military service.

The sport arouses the attack spirit, hardens the will, demands self-discipline, and supports the training of the soldier as a ready-for-use fighter.

The sport forces them to subordinate and strengthens the cohesion and corps of the troops. In addition, it is to provide the soldier with relaxation and recreation.

III. Training Course

12. The sport is to be integrated into the training course so that it supports the progressive training with the weapon and calls for it. The year is divided into two training sections.
Section I: Up to the individual inspection.
Section II: Rest of the Year of Education.

13. 1st year of service
Section I (Recruit Training).
The practice areas are the body school and cross-country running, which has to take place at least twice a month, as well as boxing. (1st level of education.)
The swimming pool is mainly used for the training of professional soldiers and the training of non-swimmers.
Section II:
a) By the end of April the cross-country training with the location competitions is concluded. The emphasis of the training is in the boxing, which is demanding to the free fight. (2nd level). School and team games can also be run alongside.
With jumping, throwing and running school is to start. Body school, team games and swimming can be operated alongside.
b) In the summer months, athletics (exclusively cross-country), swimming and team games in the border ground. The body school must be repeated occasionally, the gymnastics accentuated with devices.

14. 2nd year of service
Section I: As a core point of the winter training, boxing will consist of free fights of 3 rounds lasting 2 minutes. The body school must be repeated and expanded upon; games, especially team games, continue to supplement the exercise material. Cross-country running must be completed as in the first year of service.
Section II: The performance in the field of athletics and swimming established in the first year of service is to be further developed. The exercise technique is to be improved. The acquisition of the Reich Sport Badge and the certificates of the German Life Saving Association e. V. (D.L.R.G.) is to be striven for. Competitions should force the man to use his full physical and mental powers. The football and other sports teams shall hold local championships within the battalions or regiments, etc. (for Biff 70).

Nice find.

Many thanks.

When you get it, take a photo of each page and upload them here. You'd be a legend.

Maybe.