AMC Drama ‘Dietland’ Plots Murder of Pro-Life Congressman

Is it safe to say working out will be considered a hate crime soon? web.archive.org/web/20180802090350/https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/01/amc-drama-dietland-plots-m

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5869202/reviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt
seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/25-inch-fantasia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does she carry out the crimes? Sitting on them?

Realistically. Probably.

No, don't you see? It's an extreme revenge fantasy in the post-Weinstein era. If anything this is based Zig Forums: the series, made by /ourgals/ about #PedoGate.

Attached: why do they oppress me so.jpg (1920x1080 160.27 KB, 1.43M)

Where were you when Jeff Cavaliere became the worst enemy of the left?

Attached: vjszkHt-ZW7jzP1RHqGRSYwW2gIkgcJMG3wO5rcMfqo.jpg (271x511, 21.16K)

This fat acceptance bs is only going to backfire for the left.

People said that about tranny shit. Normies gonna embrace fat acceptance because tv and celebrities said so.

That picture looked photoshop.

Disgusting.
inb4 it ends up like STD and every other leftist brainfart.

They're going to accept it because they're fucking fat. It's a demographic the left will try and tap into.

That image…. I won't eat for a week.

Fatty are no different from trannies in terms of degeneracy.

When gyms are going to get called toxic and offensive?

Attached: Aldous-Huxley.jpg (500x378, 76.5K)

Probably now.

All cable channels are shilling this, as well as major networks.
HBO is the worst, anything Turner, etc.
Middle America does not realize multiple outlets are owned by one source;
AMC (TV channel) AMC Networks
BBC America (49.9% stake) joint venture. BBC World News channel in the United States
Domestic channels
AMC
IFC
SundanceTV
WeTV
Premium streaming services
Sundance Now
Shudder
UMC
Funny or Die
Other
MiTú (investment) Latin video network
Levity Live (majority stake)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (530x380, 259.59K)

Hasn't the Obesity Lifestyle Choice/Fat Acceptance Movement died from diabetes and heart failure? still too many of them and their enablers.

Most people die of diabetes in age of 60-70 or so. Enough time to live to shill self destructive ideology.

This may need to be memed more, but I think "mainstream media" is quite derogatory by this point. People already dislike the media. Now what's left is just pointing out some truths.

What happens when a single group owns the press? Well…

Attached: mainstream media news - cnn, nyt, fox, nbc, cbs, npr.jpg (960x925 3.67 MB, 79.12K)

Potatoes

Tronc; Current
Newspapers
Chicago Tribune (Chicago, Illinois)
Daily Southtown (Chicago, Illinois)
Post-Tribune (Merrillville, Indiana)
Naperville Sun (Naperville, Illinois)
Elgin Courier-News (Elgin, Illinois)
Aurora Beacon (Aurora, Illinois)
Lake County News-Sun (Gurnee, Illinois)
Pioneer Press
Hoy (Chicago, Illinois)
The Capital (Annapolis, Maryland)
Maryland Gazette
Bowie Blade (Bowie, Maryland)
Crofton-West County Gazette (Crofton, Maryland)
Baltimore Sun (Baltimore, Maryland)
Baltimore City Paper (Baltimore, Maryland)
Carroll County Times (Westminster, Maryland)
Sun-Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Boca Times (Boca Raton, Florida; Highland Beach, Florida)
El Sentinel del Sur de la Florida (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Florida Jewish Journal (north Palm Beach County; central Palm Beach County; South Palm Beach County, Florida; north Broward County; south Broward County / north Miami-Dade County)
Delray Sun (Delray Beach, Florida; Gulf Stream, Florida)
Gateway Gazette (Boynton Beach, Florida; Lantana, Florida; Hypoluxo, Florida; Atlantis, Florida; South Palm Beach, Florida; Ocean Ridge, Florida; Manalapan, Florida; Briny Breezes, Florida)
Glades Gazette (Miramar, Florida; Pembroke Pines, Florida; Weston, Florida; Southwest Ranches, Florida)
Pier Review (Deerfield Beach, Florida; Pompano Beach, Florida; Lighthouse Point, Florida; Hillsboro Beach, Florida)
Riverside Times (Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Oakland Park, Florida; Wilton Manors, Florida; Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida; Sea Ranch Lakes, Florida)
Sawgrass Sun (Plantation, Florida; Sunrise, Florida; Lauderhill, Florida; Tamarac, Florida; North Lauderdale, Florida; Lauderdale Lakes, Florida)
The Forum (Coral Springs, Florida; Coconut Creek, Florida; Margate, Florida; North Lauderdale, Florida; Parkland, Florida)
The Trailblazer (Davie, Florida; Cooper City, Florida; Southwest Ranches, Florida)
The Villager (Wellington, Florida; Royal Palm Beach, Florida; Greenacres, Florida; Loxahatchee Groves, Florida; Westlake, Florida; The Acreage, Florida)
West Boca Times (west Boca Raton, Florida)
Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Florida)
El Sentinel (Orlando, Florida)
The Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Virginia)
Style Weekly (Richmond, Virginia)
AltDaily (Norfolk, Virginia)
The Hartford Courant (Hartford, Connecticut)
ReminderNews
The Morning Call (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
Daily Press (Newport News, Virginia)
The Virginia Gazette (Williamsburg, Virginia)
The Tidewater Review
New York Daily News (New York, New York)
Computer tabloids
RedEye (Chicago, Illinois)
Tribune News Service
Magazines
City & Shore Magazine
Chicago Magazine
Hartford Magazine
Naperville Magazine
Polo Equestrian of the Palm Beaches
Prime Magazine
South Florida Parenting
Williamsburg Magazine
Websites
The Daily Meal
The Active Times
Military News
Metromix
Agency
Tribune Content Agency

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2020x1088, 358.97K)

The McClatchy Company; Kevin McClatchy reveals he is gay
Dailies
Note: (*)—Indicates newspaper acquired in 2006 Knight Ridder purchase.

The Beaufort Gazette (Beaufort, South Carolina)
Belleville News-Democrat (Belleville, Illinois)*
The Bellingham Herald (Bellingham, Washington)*
The Bradenton Herald (Bradenton, Florida)*
Centre Daily Times (State College, Pennsylvania)*
The Charlotte Observer (Charlotte, North Carolina)*
Ledger-Enquirer (Columbus, Georgia)*
The Fresno Bee (Fresno, California)
The Herald (Rock Hill) (Rock Hill, South Carolina)
The Herald-Sun (Durham, North Carolina)
The Idaho Statesman (Boise, Idaho)*
The Island Packet (Hilton Head, South Carolina)
The Kansas City Star (Kansas City, Missouri)*
Lexington Herald-Leader (Lexington, Kentucky)*
Merced Sun-Star (Merced, California)
The Miami Herald (Miami, Florida)*
El Nuevo Herald (Miami, Florida)*
The Modesto Bee (Modesto, California)
The News & Observer (Raleigh, North Carolina)
The Olathe News (Olathe, Kansas)*
The Olympian (Olympia, Washington)*
The Sacramento Bee (Sacramento, California)
Fort Worth Star-Telegram (Fort Worth, Texas)*
The State (Columbia, South Carolina)*
Sun Herald (Biloxi, Mississippi)*
Sun News (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)*
The News Tribune (Tacoma, Washington)*
The Telegraph (Macon) (Macon, Georgia)*
The San Luis Obispo Tribune (San Luis Obispo, California)*
Tri-City Herald (Kennewick, Washington)
Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kansas)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (533x299, 35.43K)

I appreciate the effort, but that info is better suited to a graph.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x388, 318.43K)

I can't see fat acceptance taking off. I feel people are more health conscious than ever, with healthier eating and exercise. Even the MSM plugs for exercise more than they used to, constant fear mongering of child obesity. Those that are fat and push for fat acceptance are a very small minority.

Marijuana helps them to do this tremendously. There’s almost no need to develop risky pharma drugs. This from someone who does partake. Sometimes it’s good because this world is insane.

At the gym I go to in NH there are very many attractive women working out. I even see them deadlifting and squatting. It’s almost unnatural in its own right, but at least some out there will never accept this bullshit. Fuck fatties.

Why contain it? How do we encourage leftists to get as fat as possible as form of protest?

Attached: booty pillows.webm (1900x1080, 2.53M)

TYVM!

not really only 20% of the population has a gym membership that includes new years fags and summerfags summer is second most busiest season. And the fact that planet fitness is most popular gym, you can't go anywhere without seeing a planet fitness

That image is shit

Attached: 1.5.jpg (3434x2959 10.35 KB, 2.01M)

In about 2 months so far I have lost 11 lbs from 227 to 215.8

These fatasses need to have a heart attack.

The dead tell no tales user

Do you have the original file that was screenshotted from?

Awesomesauce

HOLY AMAZEBALLS, BATMAN!

Attached: 1526782531900.jpg (300x168, 10.76K)

you just set off the lunk alarm.

(((Fat))) people should be relentlessly bullied until they lose weight or commit suicide.

We harass leftist fat women with Arabs feeder larps that send them pizzas covered in shorting to eat on live stream and shitpost professing their desire to fuck them in the belly button because it's not halal.
Once they send us their nasty nudes we can blackmail them.

Militarizing feeding fetish would make women freak out, especially if we make a myth about a cannibal internet cult.

Attached: what is it.jpg (748x2340, 462.2K)

There is unironically nothing wrong with this. Fewer abortions = more niggers.

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168.35K)

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 472.64K)

smh

>>>/out/

Surprised it not on a scouter.

Dude is real. He trains professional athletes. I use him for references when learning anatomy for art.

Mostly by social shaming of other women and the estrogen running through them.

White women still have higher abortions. Blacks just have high abortions for a population. Why else would jews and feminists support abortion? It killing whites.

HOW MANY FUCKING NETFLIX THREADS ARE YOU NEWFAGS GOING TO MAKE??????????????????????????

Attached: 3k33pe3o15V15T05Q0b6qfd50bd58597a16a1.jpg (366x465, 98.41K)

That's fucking retarded. Marijuana, along with cocaine and significant amounts of LSD were the fuel to the fire of the 70's. Your enemy is opiates; all those benzos and shit downed by upper-middle class yuppie moms and downtrodden welfairies alike when they go to the doctor and tell him "life's fuckin' hard, man".

Opiates are the opiate of the masses.

do you really think whites having abortions would be raising morally sound right wing children?

nigger spotted

If AMC is pushing violence to the Right is it acceptable to commit violence against AMC? Asking for friend.

Attached: jnjghngnjnmg.jpg (1280x720, 56.45K)

You havent spoken to many normies, just prod them a little and they will flip their shit. It's not only funny, it's your duty.

That's waaayyyy over 20 lbs!

Attached: duude.jpg (1008x721, 123.83K)

Maybe some, but I’m willing to bet that many of them are merely being manipulated by the left into them. Don’t forget how many children are still circumcised because a (((doctor))) recommends it

Metoo is going to fuck women over so badly in the long run. Notice how it is only ugly women and women who were once hot but reached age 30 who give a shit. That is because for most women in the entertainment industry there was unwritten business being transacted between consenting parties. They exchanged their pussy for career success and reaped the benefits they desired. Now the check book is closing because some unhappy parties dislike the terms of the unwritten contracts. Most feminists are supposedly not conservative about sex and endorse the legalization of sex work but for some fucking reason they frown upon sex work where the transaction involves more than just money.

I'm not even shocked anymore to be honest.

Attached: Kiked again.png (1212x1236, 1.19M)

checked, fucking underrated post

Attached: cc630581d4819694e530071da0255794a89f5de3823e3a2f04addfffe61d16a9.jpg (255x239, 10.58K)

But it did backfire. At least in case of TERFs. I am pretty somewhere else but I won't bother looking into it and reminding myself of that shit.
Plus like said. Fat acceptance will only work for people who are fat and with no will to improve.

You are forgetting that people still have sense of what looks good and normal.
Normies won't just accept fatties and trannies as normal or good looking. They might even pretend they do accept them as normal but they will just lie to themselves and everyone around them.

Nobody has cared about #metoo for weeks if not months
I honestly have not heard of any new actress acussing anyone else at least not recently.

I still think it’s hilarious that the left/right divide has evolved into literal degenerates/constructives. You can successfully deduce a person’s politics by how much they invest in themselves.

Marijuana users can go either way. For people prone to seeking social approval, it’s use appears to promote that inclination. Which is where we see the stereotype of the liberal stoner. Introverts and truth seekers are affected differently, and instead post in Zig Forums‘s esoteric meme magic threads.

Otherwise, it’s pretty obvious that psych usage is being discouraged in favor of opiates. People who seriously consider the spiritual health of the world cannot help but come to the conclusion that some drastic changes are necessary to put society back on course. But people zonked out of their mind on prescription pills have no such thoughts. They’re comfortably numb. Numb enough to watch another shitty sit com about shitty people in shitty situations.

checked and keked

Attached: laughingmanically.gif (200x205 27.58 KB, 9.95K)

>(((Fat))) people should be relentlessly bullied

is that cheaper than drugs, dumbass?

Bullying doesn't cost a thing, you obese nigger.

I wish. I find gyms to be not hardcore enough, personally. I prefer to exclusively do weapons training and combatives, although I have made exceptions sometimes when I didn't have a choice.

Attached: 14598023bede14ddaa409f40a1b249503803568cd1b15f9f3a200e89568349ce.jpg (236x283, 12.17K)

The normalfags are eating this shit show up or what I could be looking at is the aftermath of censorship on IMDB. imdb.com/title/tt5869202/reviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

At this point live action might actually be a worse genre than kids cartoons. At least MLP does not encourage this kind of behavior.

Attached: worldpolicelaugh.gif (480x228, 490.92K)

Attached: kermitvomit.jpg (426x500, 38.89K)

I'm sure they will become brain surgeons

Kikes have put so much into fucking the water supply and pharma, that they can't have Whites offsetting it with exercise. Which of course along with sleep and diet are the keys to good health.

Leftists seem to be emaciated for the most part. Poor because they don't work just sit around guzzling jizz and soy while doing drugs. Also vegan. Those fuckers look AIDS infested for the most part.

Only dumb cunts watch AMC/Netflix/CNN etc anyways so it's no threat to us. If anything it's helpful as it thins the herd of weak links while hardening our people. Only a stupid, weak cunt would go along with this shit so nobody you'd want on your side.

Kill yourself kike.

#metoo isn't going to do shit. The entire thing was co-opted to be "oy vey it's MEN assaulting WOMEN" so pedowood would remain protected.

Not even that. The average fatty will probably like not being given shit for being fat, but I doubt anyone short of the fetishists are going to REALLY be going in on the acceptance route.

MeToo is already having massive backlash on women due to a lot of companies starting to refuse to hire women whenever possible in fear of rape or sexual harrassment allegation.
You don't maintain a successful company or business without knowing how to hedge your bets and eliminate liabilities before they become liabilities.

I'm a personal trainer and now hambeasts will be trying to strangle me with exercise bands. Thanks AMC

(checked)
WHAT HAVE YOU MEMED LAD

Bronies are not even the gayest subculture online anymore.

It does backfire. A lot. The retarded shit they do won't sink them in one fell swoop but people wake up in bunches every time.

bump

user I don't think you understand…63% of the U.S. pop is overweight. Fat acceptance is the future. Physical fitness will be seen as intimidating and taboo. Haven't you been paying attention to all the martial artists being banned from the UK?

Attached: 1336562813644.png (700x535, 109.46K)

Attached: download.png (612x610, 644.1K)

Being overweight and being morbidly obese re two very different things. At least in this context.

Both your pic and text post are already happening.
Antipsychotics and tranquilizers are practically handed out like candy to relatively mentally stable normalfags who think they are a cure-all for bad feelings. The trend of mental illness glorification, especially on popular sites like tumblr, don't help, either.

Attached: 1529016556741.gif (348x241, 1.91M)

W-Where could one purchase one of these? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1531190514671.gif (416x500, 103.16K)

Likely a population reduction method, like faggotry.

Attached: no gains either.jpg (992x558, 74.56K)

Regular use of pot helps you lose weight. There was a pill on the market with a synthetic analog but they fucked it up and people died.

Last time I was chronic and didn't have to piss in a cup, I was 70 lbs lighter. Helps my arthritis, which means I can work out more.

TRONC TRONC

Australia, UK and America said otherwise.

I really don't know why Zig Forums puts up with these marketing threads

any news is good news for (((them)))

Can some kind user repost some fat people stories? I distinctly recall some from the medical field that made people eat far less, like the ones from a coroner, and a bunch from surgeons that find a rotting subway sandwich in the rolls, or that one involving a landwhale eating a huge McCancer meal just after Gastric-Bypass and her new small stomach explodes and she dies messily, or that one about a landwhale never leaving her couch for 25 years even to piss or shit and when the paramedics try and remove her she comes apart and dies.

this is ironic since abortion (especially late-term) is technically a weight-reduction procedure

that would be a really smart move.

Attached: fictionvsreality.jpg (500x500, 49.76K)

time warner boylover logo lol

Nice necrobump.

Attached: IKILLYOU.jpg (604x604, 58.17K)

seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/25-inch-fantasia/

Attached: 1471464300893.jpg (5944x4078, 2.42M)