Congressional candidate compares Melania Trump to prostitute (yea, he's a fucking Jew)

https: //nypost.com/2018/07/31/congressional-candidate-compares-melania-trump-to-prostitute/

A congressional candidate from Oregon has caused an uproar on social media after comparing first lady Melania Trump to a prostitute.

“Did you know the First Lady works by the hour?” tweeted independent House candidate Mark Roberts on Monday, using the hashtags “#thinkdirty” and “#hoebag.”

Twitter users were quick to blast the politician for his crude comment, with some calling on him to pull out of the 2nd Congressional District race for Republican incumbent Greg Walden’s seat.

“Very unprofessional on your part,” tweeted one person. “Grow up and stick to the issues, so the voters in your district can decide on your stand regarding the issues.”

Another added, “Wow no class Mark. You’re definitely using liberal tactics and it makes me wonder if you really are a conservative at all.”

Roberts sparked the social media storm on Monday afternoon after replying to a tweet from Charlie Kirk, president of the right-wing youth organization Turning Point USA. Kirk had compared Melania’s staff numbers to those of former first lady Michelle Obama.

“Did you know: There are thirty-nine fewer staffers dedicated to The First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS) than under Obama,” Kirk tweeted, referencing data reported in January.

“There are only five staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. forty-four staffers who served Michelle Obama,” he said.

Political experts told The Oregonian on Tuesday that Roberts’ reply completely railroaded his chances of unseating Walden in a race that was already said to be a longshot.

“If he wins, I’ll sell my house and donate to charity,” joked Jim Moore, political science professor at Pacific University.

Roberts is apparently known for making crude and outlandish remarks on Twitter, most of which have been aimed at politicians.

“#NikkiHaley very hot,” he once tweeted, in reference to a TV appearance she made last year.

“Important stuff,” Roberts added.

Describing California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris, the independent candidate tweeted: “Hot, tough & smart!”

Commenting on a video featuring President Trump, he said: “It looks like he’s morphing into a woman, get that man a haircut and non fat chocolate cake!”

In response to the social media backlash he’s been receiving, Roberts refused to apologize and instead cited the Constitution.

“It’s that whole 1st amendment thing,” he tweeted on Tuesday, along with an official explanation from Twitter as to why his tweet about Melania hasn’t been taken down.

“We have investigated the reported content and could not identify any violations,” a spokesperson said. “Accordingly, we have not taken any action at this time.”
———-
He's a ferret-faced heeb, here's his site:
http: //www.shakeamillionhands.com/faqs/

"What would you do on your first day as an elected Congressman?
I’d use my new super powers to schedule an appointment at the Center for Military History in DC to view the captured offensive Nazi art, not to worry I’m Jewish, meant for Hitler’s Linz Fuhrermuseum. Reflect a little on the greatness of the USA and secretly thank my supporters that put me in my new position."

Utterly disgusting.

Attached: GetALoadOfThisJew.jpg (513x506, 41.58K)

in the oven he will go

I'm just happy it looks like this sunk his run, entirely.
For him to call himself a "conservative" is laughable.

Primetime for jew outing. When the jew outs themself, don't skip a beat and let it get memory holed. Even though this might seem relatively insignificant, this kind of self-outing causes a bluepilled reader to realize what they're dealing with.

Sometimes the somewhat insignificant story is all it takes for someone to see how jews are. The bluepilled sometimes has trouble accepting the jewish blame on major atrocities, but will readily accept insignificant ones. Then once those add up, they accept jews as they are.

W-why did you have to point out that coincidence?

Attached: Donald_Trump_Jr._on_Twitter_Imagine_if_a_conservative_tweeted_this._Imagine_if_anyone_said_this_horrific_statement_about_Michelle_Obama._Their_life_would_ruined_and_account_deactivated.png (635x565, 57.47K)

She is a prostitute. She has sex for money with Donald Trump and she has posted nude for money.

You're a Jew.
You'd pimp out your own mother for shekels, if she wasn't so damn ferret-faced ugly.
Your kind have committed mass-murder for shekels.
Your kind have destroyed beautiful countries for shekels.
Your kind is the fucking bane of the world, and all for shekels.

Someday, you'll all die for shekels.

Attached: UsefulIdiots.jpg (1920x1080, 797.63K)

This speaks more to your opinion of women and marriage, that it is nothing more than a contract for rent of the womans genitals and womb.

She's no prostitute, and you're still a jew.
She was a model, and posed in some risque photos before she was married, none of which were full frontal nudity.
She learned 5 languages, and started her own company, which was very successful, all before she married Trump.

You're sitting in a warehouse in Tel-Aviv getting 2 cents a post, next to a pile of other sweaty, hook-nosed, half-nigger Jews, while your 80% Euro-blooded, white-skinned Ashkenazim master watches, to make sure you keep shitposting, nonstop.
Earn those shekels, Moshe. Spill that puke all over the webs.
Shekels, baby…must have more shekels…soul be damned…

Attached: FellowGoys.jpg (904x832, 99.01K)

She is a gold digging trophy wife. That is identical to a prostitute.

Even more proof that she is a whore. And proof that you are a liberal retard, that you consider this a good thing.

Not just a Jew, but an MGTOW Jew.
You're utterly pathetic, kys now.

Because this is so obviously and antipodally opposite to the truth, I'm going to assume this is bait.

Attached: 6ef7217bd8c50c8ff9ddfa0294f9cafb.jpg (236x236, 13.87K)

Irrelevant for marriage. She is obviously a gold digger/prostitute and low quality person, since she has no problem with Trump's infidelity.

Or, maybe she just loves him enough to forgive him.
She's not a pozzed U.S. woman, she's from Eastern Europe, and women in some countries understand that men have powerful drives that make them stumble, occasionally.
Maybe family and children were more important to her than breaking up and tearing that family apart.

I'm not defending the President, at least not in this, but nothing has been really proven, yet, and being surrounded by willing, beautiful women, all the time, is something many of us might not be able to withstand.

everybody makes bad choices, to wreck a family and a life over it is not logical, not for a truly intelligent women.

Attached: Mom.jpg (640x640, 89.33K)

I remond everyone itt that holohoax jokes are very effective in dealing with kikes like this.

To be fair here.
Melania is a former model. The expensive kind at that.

Most of said models wind up homeless, dead or as cheap prostitutes. Go to New York and you'll find loads of them living rough or working the streets on an evening.
Most of the money they make gets spent on clothing, makeup, getting into parties and so on. All of which is necessary to be noticed and get work as those parties are essentially a meat market.
The rest gets chewed up by the costs of living in Jew York.

The smart ones get out quick. They do one or two modelling gigs then realise whats going to happen and bugger off home. Maybe even taking a little money back with them.
Many more wind up working in the service sector. Retail and restaurant work. Slowly transitioning from "professional models" to "part time models" who in reality haven't worked in the industry for years. It starts out with them just needing to make a bit of extra cash, over time the consistent money means they spend more time working these jobs rather than going to the parties and such they need to go to in order to get modelling work, they may even try to arrange modelling gigs around it which pretty much immediately kills their career.

But a good chunk of them don't do this. They get work consistently enough they never have to worry about it and just live the (((dream))) of wild parties, expensive dresses, shagging producers/agents, drugs, etc.
Until suddenly work dries up, agents don't return their calls, they get turned away at the door when they go to the parties.
They've hit the wall when their physical beauty has decayed to such an extent they're now undesirable as models and are thus quickly replaced.
At that point your choices are pretty much prostitution, homelessness and you'll pretty much certainly become a drug addict if you're not already one.

Now the ones who aren't smart enough to ditch it at the start but still smarter than most will try to do one of two things.
One is trying to pull a Madonna where they build a brand focused around them or build/join an agency as staff rather than a model. Controlling a stable of models can be very profitable after all. But this is difficult and prone to failure, plus its obscenely dehumanising.

The others take the option Melania did. They sell themselves to a sugar daddy while they're still worth buying.
Before they hit that wall they go to some ludicrously rich guy and offer him the full use of their body on a permanent basis in exchange for him providing a lifestyle they could never afford themselves.

For men like Trump its not a bad deal as its a woman they have a lot of control over and is thus not well placed to steal their assets in a divorce. Plus for US businessmen projecting an image of youth, vigor and virility is massively important hence why Trump is taking a pancreatic cancer medication to prevent his male pattern baldness from progressing, despite it making his skin occasionally orange in hue.
Shagging a model sure bolsters that image of youth, vigor and virility.

So yeah strictly speaking. She's a prostitute.
And she probably did absolutely degenerate and disgusting things during her modelling years.

Attached: 1519972057.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

But he's correct?
Trump needs to keep her the fuck out of the white house.

He needs to learn some tips from Fritzl clearly.

Dumbass.
In all, Melania’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. She made it all before she married Donald Trump. She didn't need any "sugar daddy."

"When Melania moved away from modeling in 2010, she launched her QVC collection “Melania Timepieces and Jewelry.” Items were priced from $30 to $200. She designed the jewelry herself. In 2012, Melania told Elle she found inspiration for the jewelry from traveling and from her lifestyle. The three collections were named after her favorite cities: New York, Palm Beach, and Paris."

"Two years after launching her jewelry line, Melania signed a licensing agreement for skin care products made with caviar. The products were sold in high-end department stores. Advertisements for the creams featured quotes from Melania, like, “I created the Melania Skin Care Collection, enriched with vitamins and caviar, to repair, hydrate, and renew the skin.”

She's also worked in movies and television.

Not bad for a girl that was born in the "rust belt" of communist Yugoslavia.

Now…what have YOU done with YOUR life?

Oh, and, by the way…nice job derailing a thread about a crass, ugly Jew running for congress under false credentials.

Attached: Melania.jpg (634x1164, 187.78K)

Retard detected

Not bad. So she tried a fair bit of the Madonna approach.
Though its hard to say how well that'd hold up with time since the luxury goods market is notoriously fickle to newcomers.

Still it doesn't really change the nature of her relationship with Trump.
That 50 million is going to be almost entirely tied up in said businesses with little liquid assets she can freely spend. She certainly couldn't afford the lifestyle she enjoys as Trumps personal pleasure object.

Attached: 1517596487.jpg (450x450, 272.85K)

Anyway, the same could be said about Obama's personal pet chimp, but no conservative Republican ever tweeted anything about how she could swing by her tail and peel bananas with her toes.

In any case, this ugly Jew caricature from a NatSoc pamphlet just sank any chance he ever had of gaining a foothold in politics, and exposed the true "character" of Jews in general.

Attached: BigMistake.jpg (1000x823, 255.72K)

Ehhh Obongo didn't really have the same prestige or resources as Trump.
But it is a marriage more in the range of possible achievement for a gorilla wearing a dress.

And generally speaking conservatives are less inclined to go for such personal attacks. For various reasons but mostly because they're not as antisocial as leftists.

Meh she mostly keeps her mouth shut, is a fun way to play the doubble standard game with libs, and at least pretends to be a trad wife.

Remove Ivanka. Melania is fine

Women don't love you, retard, they love your resources. They're all the same is this matter.
How conscious or aware they're regarding their own actions why they do what they do makes little to no difference in the end.

Good luck with that limelight

You might be right in that the other user was mistaken about his judgement, but holy shit, could you possibly come off as any more of a cringy white-kight?

Brenden Dilleys 'INTEL SOURCE' exposed.

I have held back with this reveal, but after yesterday, when Brenden Dilley claimed he was SOLELY responsible for the MSM 4 a.m. talking points about the 'Conspiracy of Q' after he came out (again) and said Q was the real deal.

Seriously?

Brenden Dilley's infamous intel source is none other than Con Artist, Famefag,

0HOUR1

If I'm correct, his real name is Brian David DiPietrantonio/Brian Austin Durant. You get what I'm saying. He has as many names, handles, as he does personalities.

0hour1 has claimed numerous times, he has classified information, maybe FBI, etc.

Now ask youself. Why would, as Brenden Dilley calls himself daily, a Best Selling Author, Life Coach to the famous, associate himself with this type of scum. One of the most disgusting characters on the Internet, that I have encountered. He has, for months, gone after some of THE best Q and MAGA followers and he has, along with his little troops, harassed and doxxed them.

One reason, 0hour1 is/was his source.

Now I know that Brenden Dilley said he started out with one Intel source, then others reach out to him, months later. Not sure it that's true. Brenden Dilley likes to lie and forgets what he's said. I have witnessed this for years.

Now, here's more. When Brenden Dilley had his short run of 8 -10 weeks for a Congressional seat in Arizona, he had a TEAM. This Team consisted of family and a handful or two (I'm being generous) of Internet friends. Brenden Dilley said his Team met his 'Source'

0hour1 traveled to Arizona to help out with the failed campaign.

We ALL know, that our President of the United States would never let anyone who displays the psychotic behavior as 0HOUR1 has, anywhere near ANY Intel.

My conclusion. Either Brenden Dilley is a bigger CON than he has already displayed, or he is a major dumbass. Either way, it isn't good.

END

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-213458.jpg (720x1280, 256.36K)

Hey, there's finally a decent first lady in the white house first since Jackie Kennedy, don't ruin it for me.

Also famous for being a whore

i have that pic in my collection too, absolutely beautiful

Bump