Operation J

It would be a real shame if we attended Trump rallies wearing shirts or placards with Js printed on them and standing next to all Q cockgobblers, wouldn't it?

Attached: JQ2.jpg (296x373 1.57 MB, 57.07K)

Really activates the almonds.

Attached: hmmmm.gif (600x448 3.68 KB, 126.8K)

I like it

Attached: 402DBE38-9FE1-4516-AF7D-8804451F9CAF.jpeg (1020x1024, 105.84K)

"based black man! he even makes my wife sexually satisfied and happy!"

He'll kick you out of there for your antisemitism and all the fashy based NeoCon promoting jews acting as anons will cheer him on for it on Zig Forums because of "bad optics goy" and those exposing jews as "kike shills".
Then call you shareblue then you get silently banned from here as well

Saddam Hussein also falls into category, as does Assad.

Another user had a similar idea a couple days ago. Pic related.
(I think the thread is still up.)

Attached: plan.png (1186x296, 91.84K)

Yep, a real shame :^)

Attached: just do it.gif (470x352, 854.92K)

I like this.

Attached: lolinfraction.png (540x540, 393.08K)

Attached: 85729f0c612f375e4b4118eed6b3b48bae01d7ccb9327b9e4c6ff2ad92c8a268.gif (350x200, 116.78K)

The J is so simple I mean some people already call it the JQ so it can quickly be integrated.

I started working on a few macros. Any ideas?

Attached: soyQuck.gif (800x800, 247K)

Life finds a way

Attached: 9936186F-F40D-4ABE-A676-C52271B0557A.jpeg (595x199, 71.34K)

This is gold. Mods keep deleting that picture for some reason.

Kek it would be even funnier if the normies started wearing J shirts them selves while attending Trump rallies.

Attached: DO IT.jpg (1280x720, 89.3K)

I guarantee you that (((intelligence operatives))) are terrified of us hijacking the QLarp. The thing they fear the most is effective counter-intelligence. Don't be surprised if this thread gets shoahd or shilled hard by concern trolls.

It's time to inject a volatile memetic payload into the QLarp virus.

Attached: 1518433393800.gif (250x263, 213.28K)

Great ideas. Gonna start working on some shit soon. Just remember if you make redpills in disguise, to keep the content somewhat consistent with the Q narrative. Bring up Moloch, Satanic-Judaic symbolism in (((their))) cults, Lucitania and other false flags, and the Jews’ history with every other race. For the J part, it would be wise to make some more fake Q posts revolving around J to make Qfags to do it themselves and go along with it.

Attached: 35DDAADF-C43A-423F-B874-0B52D5C009D2.jpeg (431x344, 32.63K)

Attached: trust the (((plan))).jpg (463x367, 44.68K)

Look fine. Pretty sure I am about to get raped by women all over again.

Use pictures of Jesus in conjunction with J and then naturally they'll want that associated with Q

Good stuff. A mod nuked another thread suggesting something similar yesterday. Hopefully this one remains up.

Just wait in 3 weeks once this takes off we’re going to see articles like “Internet racists hijack the letter J” and “The letter J is now racist, and that’s a problem”

There's loads of potential here.

"We need to have a discussion on the letter J!"

Attached: I wonder what Q meant by that.png (395x572 78.17 KB, 139.31K)

Wait a second, that many people actually take the Q larp seriously? Have they never actually read everything he said and noticed that he is just a spaghetti at the wall faggot that has only gotten 1/30 things right?

“Yet another Q-LARP thread,” yes, but this idea? I REALLY like. I’m depressed that we didn’t think of it sooner, in fact.

Well, hey! It’s the spammer! And now he’s putting his (good) idea in an ON-TOPIC thread. And THAT’S just fine.

Mossad ATTACKS Q
Why would ISRAEL attack our SAVIOR Q?!?

Attached: Mossad ATTACKS Q.png (800x831, 98.48K)

user, please. Are you kidding me? Boomers? READING? If boomers were literate, we would have slaughtered the jews in the mid-‘60s because of what the Bible says about them. If boomers were literate, we wouldn’t be in this mess. They literally do not read.

Even when they “win”, we still win. Because the second they say these things, we will simply use “the letter J” as a code phrase for jews.

Go back to /qresearch/ m8.

I honestly cannot tell if you are being facetious, and not just because you only have one post.
No one on this board supports the proven paid jewish shill. We seek truth above all, and that means dismantling your hoax.

Thank you for fixing that for me, not sure how I turned "anything" into "everything" there.

Do you have autism? Honest question. Do. You. Have. Autism?

Only someone far far out on the fuckin' spectrum would read my post and think it was supportive of Q. Did you even look at the post I was replying to? Did you consider context? No, because you're fucking autistic and you swallowed the lie that this somehow gives you superpowers when in fact you aren't 'weaponized' you're just mentally defective.

Ok, your collage is neat. Pretty subtle. This could help get the idea that Israel is not to be trusted slowly warm itself up inside the mind of the Q boomer retards.

Oh, sorry; I didn’t mean to imply that either is more right or wrong than the other. You’re probably right that most of them have only read a fraction of what Q-LARP said… if they’ve even read what it said at all. I would say that the vast majority of Q-LARPers haven’t even read any of his posts or been to an imageboard. They’ve likely only had his content FILTERED through a “translator” to “explain” to them what it means.

Yeah, it’s someone making fun of your hoax.
Yes, because your post’s text (which SUPPORTS Q-LARP), in context with the post to which you replied (which DENOUNCES Q-LARP), contextually shows that you’re trying to REFUTE people who would DENOUNCE Q. Is (this) REPLY format more to your [liking]?
How ironic. Learn to read.

you beat me to it.

Fuck, the 'autists are useful and not just a dead weight on anything that requires interaction' meme is the worst thing since the /r9k/ 'don't ever go outside, if you can talk to girls you're a normie' meme.

So here's how we do this. Qtards are already trained to spot "fake drops" so making fake Qposts won't really work on them. You can get other people to share them and repost them, but you'll just give the Qtards something to point at and claim that it's CIA Clowns running a psyop or whatever.

What most of them love, though, is having Qdrops analyzed and spoonfed to them. This is a cottage industry that is paying a LOT of people's bills. See attached pic. Remember the really salacious Qanon crumbs the boomers love, about child sacrifice and sex trafficking? If someone started interpreting all of those into infographics, and putting a Jewish Mafia twist on it, and bookended it with the liesofkikes quote, along with the image I uploaded.. you'd have some boomers questioning Israel. And we haven't even gotten to all the times Qfaggot has talked about saving Israel for last. (probably in an attempt to reel in Zig Forums)

You have autism and you probably don't have a single meaningful social connection outside your computer, which you only got after 2008. There's nothing OG about being a shut-in nerd in this day and age, bro. Just give up.

Everyone who doesn't suffer from an autism specrtrum disorder read my post for what it was, a useful Qdrop screencap combined with a message to attach to it to make boomers start wondering just what is up with Israel these days.

Attached: tracybeanz.png (643x2176, 549.2K)

I have to quote this, again, separately, to remind you that you have crippling autism.

Why would you get banned from here for subverting Q-LARP?

Thanks for admitting that your kike shill is a proven hoax.

This shit will never not be both surprising and horrendously depressing to me, every single time I see it.
The problem is that Q-LARP has already said that good jews exist, never mind that “it’s the saudis above the rothschilds.” That’s not really going to be reconcilable in the minds of its cult followers. These people don’t think, and they’ve had their entire lives’ worth of brainwashing to refuse to question the jew.
No, that’s just a code. When it says “Israel will be saved for last”, it means “Israel will be the last nation left on Earth, and all others will be destroyed and mongrelized to be administered by the ✡United Nations✡. You know, the plan that jews have had for about two centuries now? That’s what it means.
Yeah, you’re illiterate and not even attempting to blend in now.
Standard COINTELPRO outgrouping. Great job.
Except that’s not possible or relevant. Anyone who knows anything whatsoever about boomers, about Q-LARP, and about jewish brainwashing would know that. So any Zig Forumsack would know that. That you don’t is pretty telling.

It isn't "my" hoax. You have autism and should consider suicide.

No worries. QFAGGOT has produced so much content that you can simply ignore anything even overtly contradictory. The Qfags do it already, and most of the boomers are pre-primed to do this. They read the Bible at church and then they ignore most of it.

Doubtful, as QFAGGOT is just a LARPer and not a kike psyop.

While this is an excellent idea, it's pretty unrealistic and hard to accomplish. sums it up pretty well. These are the people who watch actual Jewish television programs which beg for donations in the name of the Israelite, and actually donate their money to their causes directly. They believe that Jews really are God's chosen people, despite being Christian themselves, and willingly submit to them. There is no undoing that level of brainwashing.

By all means try, but you're going to see that everyone sits with their hands on their ass and doesn't make infographics, just like with every other thread similar to this one that has ever been made on 8ch. The last time I actually remember something happening was "It's OK to be white", which people called a Jewish psyop as well. And it was just one infograph. A simple one. The simplicity of it is what it made it usable. Anything beyond simplicity takes effort, and look at the 1% rule.

Is this too subtle?

Attached: who.jpg (478x485, 116.39K)

If we accept this axiom (and I think we can), we’ll still have to post the more detailed subversions outside of the Q-LARP boards (on reddit, voat, and here) themselves. Their moderators will just delete anything they know to be subversion.

See, this kind of shit is why you instantly flying off the handle and getting defensive about your post is so suspect. OF COURSE IT’S A PAID JEWISH SHILL PROJECT. OF COURSE JEWS ARE DIRECTLY RELATED. OF COURSE THERE’S JEWISH MONEY BEHIND IT. You couldn’t possibly claim otherwise.

It’s too shitty. But on that topic, I wonder what any of those faggots expect Trump to say? What words do they think will come out of his mouth? He’s going to say, “I don’t know; I don’t know…” and trail off like he does. I can hear it already. He might add “It’s nothing to do with me,” which would be the equivalent to them of God himself coming down from heaven and saying that he doesn’t exist. I really want there to be suicides.

Attached: TRUSTME.jpg (507x507, 238.63K)

Attached: 1519937214116.jpg (250x280, 27.93K)

are you the same faggot from 4/pol/?
Stop worrying about US politics and worry about your own AUSTRALIAN politics.

Attached: q.jpg (474x358 11.02 KB, 15.72K)

Attached: 1527220462961.png (354x504, 128.72K)

This is a teachable moment for the boomers. Thanks for providing the lesson.

>>>/qresearch/2411074

A paid MSM shill. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Q is just Gamergate with a bigger audience and a lot more resistant to people like you and (((you))).

First image is a Q-Overlay you can use for the following examples.

Attached: q slave trade cover up.png (445x520 564.97 KB, 309.27K)

The Q LARP doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Boomers coming here will just result in them losing faith.

Ask Q.

Attached: wikileaks neo-cohen Q LARP.png (640x644, 36.77K)

Assange is dead. Stop pushing his kosher replacement.

Very high quality stuff user. Well done.

Don’t associate gamergate with a fucking kike hoax.

wew

This is from the thread you linked. And even if Assange is dead, or free, hiding out with Q now, it wouldn't change the fact that regime change in Iran is a jewish goal, and the LARPer is advocating it.

Attached: Merkel.png (516x313, 122.55K)

recycling Zig Forums memes by adding the Q logo KEK

Attached: reggie.gif (480x360, 1.64M)

No go right ahead.
But please remember your own country and it's own issues.

Even if assange is done, the post still is 100% accurate.

>I guarantee you that (((intelligence operatives))) are terrified of us hijacking the QLarp.
Because at that point it is foreign to every country in the world. We are pretty much aliens to them.

Attached: merkel2.png (1208x733, 670.65K)

No, but we can neuter and de-legitimize it.
Here's another overlay with the edges softened

Attached: q overlay 2.png (445x520, 247.79K)

Nice 88s. Anyway,

As hilarious of a mental image as it gives me to see people searching for "What is JQ?", in reality I think the best method is the same it always has been: Unashamed, unabashed conversation in your own social circles. In some cases you might be surprised who actually agrees with you, in others you might find out some of your friends were contingent on sharing views. And in other cases, you might find out… Some of your views weren't as well-founded as you believed. You really learn how well you know your shit when you've gotta recall it on a moment's notice in a physical conversation (and sometimes you learn how little someone else knows their shit, by the same token).

Ofc you can always cheat a little and save a few references to your phone for easy reference, but way more impactful is carrying a pocket notebook and writing down sources for the other person to look up and tearing the sheet out to hand to them. At that point you're being charitable and they're the asshole if they don't follow up on it. There's something hugely psychological about handing a person a piece of paper with your handwriting on it, you've got to see it to believe it.

Attached: notes.jpeg (1200x900, 239.68K)

Australians shitpost it.
Because they're australian and they see through crap.

ISHYGDDT

Attached: notez.png (1200x900, 1.07M)

We can't all be NEETs. The NEETbux have to come from somewhere.

Call me daddy.

Attached: uncle iroh.mp4 (346x260, 703.87K)

Isn't this the same tactic the kikes use against Trump?

Attached: c56f2ac73da2682e88e0b878c0d61609c429135a972925776591aaba40c433d7.jpg (935x952, 158.55K)

Ok, money tree sama.

Are you going to different threads and just adding Q to every image?

As far as the middle east is concerned, Iran is easily the most liberal of them all. Not that that says much, but I think they're the only ones who have a clause for not killing gays.

Their government will pay for a homosexual to have a sex change, because then it's not a "man lying with a man". Somehow it makes a twisted kinda sense, while also feeling like a subtle troll because gays and trannies both will insist that trannies aren't gay and gays aren't trannies. I almost feel like Iran is 4chan as a nation in some respects as a result.

Attached: wubba-lubba-doot-doot-when-you-smart-and-spooky-28399940.png (500x441, 43.89K)

No the UAE or Israel are still. Israel is struggling with it's own degeneracy remember.

Iran on the other hand are more stabilised morally.

Nah nigga it's all about them three legged toad-demons. Lrn3fengKi.

(nah but for real tho chi is a worthy field of study, just go for the general theory behind it rather than some super rigid bullcrap)

Attached: Feng-Shui-Money-LUCKY-Fortune-Wealth-Chinese-Frog.jpg (500x335 252.45 KB, 497.64K)

Sorry I meant liberal as in actually liberal not buzzword liberal mb.

I did it to 2 or 3, but I've stopped because mods will say I'm spamming again and ban me, then I have to start all over again, because all my posts will be deleted, so I'm not doing it again unless everyone is on board with it. I'll only contain it here.

There is no such thing as a true liberal country in this day and age… that time when it could occur has long gone.

I need to stop being a lazy piece of shit first.

It's already been deleted from those threads anyway…
I only did these two

Attached: lel.png (642x822 468.72 KB, 523.39K)

Bump

Never said I was against the idea, but the idea needs a bit of time to grow and shouldn't be spammed

…. exploitable.

That'll be a great day to be alive.

Attached: arg-q-50-4frame.gif (154x171 6.37 KB, 19.5K)

That's why I said "most".

No better time than the present.

Attached: O).png (491x585, 55.99K)

really -
like I said up here
neuter and de-legitimize

My analysis of this right now -
I would like to really go full throttle on this if Trump is re-elected.
I'm kind of worried that if it was done full throttle now,
1.) it may affect Trump being re-elected, and,
2.) Q-Larp be de-legitimized, save the core group that was actually thinned out back in December '17 / January '18 when there was much infighting among them.
I know. I was there. I jumped ship completely. I was even a mod on one of their discords.
I have a personal vendetta against them all for falling for this low-IQ money-making youtuber bullshit because they rely on a hive-mind mentality to do all the research and digging for them.
Another option I am mulling around in my head right now is that if Trump completely disavows this Q-Larp, and the impact on the Q-Tards
Whatever. I'm just thinking through my fingers right now.
I need to go play with my balls.

Then you're a faggot that forget why Zig Forums exists in the first place.
If it's fun, FUCKING DO IT.
ffs, why have we become so fucking boing?

derp, boring*

I'll make some when I get home, this shit is hilarious.

well, I've been sick all week and just being fucky, cucky, and whiny

at the computer
so, where do you want to post them?
here?

Even the limey is scared. Guess he knows I am related to Mum.

Post them here so I can save for convenient distribution, man.

Whats the Q?
The JQ. Kek.

J didn't predict this.

J will shut it down

maybe make it more subtle? use small font, or a logo on the chest like this polo.

Attached: Enharid-Classic-Polo-Shirt-Front-Red.jpg (1200x1200, 330.79K)