BASED SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE, DESTROYER OF ISRAEL...

BASED SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE, DESTROYER OF ISRAEL, RUSSIA DEPLOYS MILITARY POLICE IN GOLAN HEIGHTS "With the aim of preventing possible provocations"

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-golan-russia/russia-to-deploy-military-police-on-golan-heights-idUSKBN1KN1CD

Attached: 1487463619034.png (900x1200, 272.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cEXGq
youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ5lKH4FBc
youtube.com/watch?v=J6jbzzIqODk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great job.

archive.is/cEXGq

thanks love x

are you stupid ? its aim is to provide support for israel. russia is pozzed beyond repair and putin is a kike. just look how him and bibi are BFF. fuck this thread

that's the joke sweaty

Threadly reminder that Russia has never done anything in its history to help Europe.

This is a good thing. I hope they are joined by some Chinese troops / cops / military observers too.

Israel has almost routinely murdered UN observers in that area, from USA, Canada, and other 'Anglo' countries, and it is routinely reported by ZOG 'news' media, promptly excused by Jews as an easy mistake to happen, and sent into the public's memory hole.

UN Peacekeepers are useless - simply regarded as targets and minor publicity concerns by the Zionist entity.

But the world is growing fed up with it.

literally protecting the israeli annexation of the golan heights? I thought they were allied with Syria? it doesn't add up sweaty

Attached: 9eccd4b15b65d28d34e668fecbd63c954f287eaba617787d199c7de5a586efba.png (540x300, 38.58K)

does russia "protect against provocations" on territory annexed by Israel from Syria, meanwhile "allied with Syria"?

Attached: 1366129558663.jpg (300x300, 32.45K)

Putin come save us goys along with based orange kike Trumpstein
Who knew that simply completely throwing away all your principles and everything you claimed to have learned the last few years would be easily turned into victory by simply posting cartoon frogs and campaigning tirelessly for the jew world order

Aren't any of you just sick and tired of all this winning?

haha fuck you

Russia is annexing it for themselves

globalist hypocrite libershills

Yup neoliberal spastics blame right wing 'fascists' for everything the jews do, likewise neocon retards blame the 'left' for everything the marxist and zionist jews do

damn, russia must be based then, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ5lKH4FBc

embedding sends referral info to youtube

And?

You are aware that every single thing you do here is logged by israel

Embed via Hooktube then, or download the video and webm it.

How is this a good thing? It's obvious that they're there to try and prevent the SAA from pushing the pissraelis out. The pissraelis do not have the advantage here, the SAA would easily fuck them up if any "provocations" were to occur, so it is the pathetic yids who are benefiting from this deployment.
If Putin was really on the side of Assad, there would be no compromise over the Golan Heights since it is Syrian territory.

hooktube is useless now

might as well dox yourself then? I don't intend to share my info with 3rd parties

it's not
youtube.com/watch?v=J6jbzzIqODk

I'm so glad kampfy is goon and we can stop pretending costing a website a fraction of a cent is a revolutionary act

You were complaining about Youtube referrals.
Fucking Christ, just don't be so lazy. Here, I mirrored it for you.

Attached: lazy cunt.webm (1920x1080, 3.53M)

thanks, but it's not important enough for me to bother mirroring it

why do people care about archiving and not, instead, of installing ublock?

Hi, kikey. Way to expose yourself again.

uBlock still gives pageviews, which are shown to shareholders.

I haven't seen an ad in over a decade.

Why should anyone give a fuck about that?

If you kept up with the news, that's "impossible". But I agree they may be shaking hands with them to control the syrians.

What are you talking about we use to get bans for not using autism.is or hooknose tube when kampfy was running the place?

Only the NEET wizard keyboard vanguard understands

lel, your OP had me thinking that you were okay with this development. Fucking Poe's Law.

reported jewnigger

Don't you have a dick to suck, leftypol? Oink oink.

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 695.03K)

S W E A T I N G B U L L E T S
The absolute fucking audacity.

Attached: 1533228453913.png (1439x917, 616.86K)

Say it, tell the lime I fight back 2

Why are you so upset that the rules change?

Chutzpah