Portland 2: Calm before the storm

Portland Braces for Street Clash as Proud Boys and Antifascists Rally Their Troops for Waterfront Protests

Perversely, the prospect of violence is likely to increase turnout.

archive.fo/oS8au

The day we've been waiting for fast approaches, and soon the largest PvP battle in Portland so far may be at hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/there-will-be-no-civil-war/
oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2018/08/portland_activist_micah_rhodes.html
socialmatter.net/2016/04/22/the-u-s-a-cannot-balkanize/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/v/

Attached: 8f7dfa1f0c3f4fcab087db4f52427fda7909194b655f50b8baa8bd516a9cad24.jpg (225x225, 12.78K)

All the cucking and kicking 'nazis' out of their meetings will amount to them getting mobbed for being 'nazis'

Round 2. Time to plant more Antifa vegetables.

Attached: 2457443324t.jpg (718x1024, 111.16K)

you know you done fucked up right?

The real question is; will antifags or proud boys shoot first?
My money is on antifags throwing a firecracker, sparking the shootout

No doubt these faggots are going to get someone killed.

I hope both groups get fucked up, they're both shit

This tbh. I'm going but I'm going to keep my power level on medium-low so the based nigs and friends don't chimp out. I only wish there were a way to convince them that no matter how much virtue signaling they do for antifa, they are always going to accuse them of racism, and that they should just let everyone say and believe what ever they want and be allowed to express it

Alliance vs Horde

I got laid already

I want dead commies and antifaggots more than I want dead fag supporting, race mixing lolbergtarians.

Whoever loses though, we win!

10 Alliance Knights versus 200 Orc Peons who recently built pigfarms to raise supply cap.

Neither, it'll probably be a CIAnigger

Did that antifa get permanent brain damage?

THERES A JOKE IN THIS COMMENT SOMEWHERE

This. The Alphabet niggers will be glowing so brightly this weekend you will be able to see them from space. Get you /comfy/ loadouts ready boys, we're in for a hell of a show.

Attached: 3985a228511f8746351262b474fa8af106b9299f.png (2700x4050, 11.53M)

Practice makes perfect;

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x513, 769.15K)

It's just a strawman for any actual legitimate movement that has to deal with being called that.
Remember to exterminate all jews for this bullshit.

Joey put on his event that he will be hiring some private armed guards. Decent chance one of those could be a CIAnigger

I don't think he has waken up yet and is still in a coma. The police already said that it is a clear case of self defense and even if the commie dies Rufio will not be prosecuted

Attached: Joey armed security.png (507x1136, 654.15K)

Her booty was definitely worth ooking at.

Excellent.

Attached: 1462253357868.jpg (500x680, 226.31K)

If these people aren't killed before January 1, 2020 I will be very upset.

Thank you for understanding that attendence, even if you don't agree, is still important user. I'm on the other side of the country but if I were closer I'd be out there with you even though I can't fucking stand Proud Cucks

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The alt-kike is SO FUCKING GAY

Attached: alt right gay agenda 2.jpg (600x548, 96.79K)

not even in the cute way either, they're full on bug chasers

Who is going? I'd like to go, and bring a gun, however, I'll need an ammo bearer (it's illegal to have ammo and a gun, so one person has to hold the ammo and the other has to hold the gun). Anyone going that's able to wear a backpack with a bunch of double aught and stick close to me in case SHTF?

I can make the shields, but lack the funds. Ballistic resistant shields even.

Oh babby

Attached: 1532913818278.png (691x524, 761.49K)

wut

Attached: 1436918587667.jpg (1395x1080, 151.12K)

hi fbi

>Tfw there's more than ammo in that backpack

Attached: 1457612526082.jpg (300x300, 22.59K)

That's the new buzzword to browbeat any white trying to speak out against libshits.
As usual it's a projection, since leftists are easily the most fragile sacks of shit on the planet

Finally you fucking niggers. My body is ready.

Unfortunately I have a life and live far from Vancouver, so I'm just going to be here munching on popcorn.

Over/under on fatalities?

That's pretty gay tbh.

Attached: 1452899366675.jpg (500x475, 140.65K)

Something doesn't add up:

I didn't suggest anything illegal, dipshits. It's legal for one person to carry a gun and another person to carry the ammo for that gun. and it's legal to load that gun up and shoot someone that is threatening your life.

You kike faggots are too predicable. You tried to shut down the IOTBW campaign by accusing anyone promoting it of being FBI and the whole op a honeypot.

Can't wait for Metokur to livestream this shit.

Anyone who wants to bring guns to a rally is a fucking retard.

Attached: Why not to bring guns to rallies (1)

I hope for massive casualties. Let these anti racists kill each other. Neither are our allies

You're down right retarded if you think people open carry with no bullets. Hello walking target who can't defend himself

funny thing- last riot in portland they confiscated clips for handguns from antifa but no handguns.

If you are so frightened that you feel you need a gun at a rally, you shouldn't be going to that rally.

FIRE
I
R
E

More guns is the answer

Oooooh we got a real firearms expert here. Only a total retard would wear a gun without any bullets in it

I bet you don't even have a pompadour haircut

I want a t shirt made of 1911s
I'd wear it

This. We don't want rallies. We want civil war. And we want it now before America gets any browner and before another Democrat president

More guns is the answer in everyday society.

More guns is NOT the answer at a rally where the entire point is to represent your side well, and if you have to use a gun you destroy the point of the rally occurring.

It's like bringing a nuke to a rally and detonating it if you're attacked. It's the exact same shit. There is NO POINT, you just set back your entire side.

If you're too scared for your life to go to a rally without a gun, stay at home.

or … something we never discuss is what to do about Jewish media that is heavily ensconced in social and cultural engineering

Nice palindromic ish get
Yep let her rip

Hey Basil
You sound like a civil national FUCK CUCK

Anyone know of upcoming comfy streams?

This will never happen. You feel like it is a more "realistic" outcome because it is supposedly negative, but it is just as much as a fantasy for you as Hitler coming back from the dead tomorrow and magically fixing everything. You FANTASIZE about it - but there is no realistic chance of it occurring.

Civil war is an easy fantasy because it plays to your base desires and requires almost no effort from you. It certainly doesn't require you to work very hard every single day on tasks that don't always bear fruit. It doesn't demand that you live.

rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/there-will-be-no-civil-war/

I would laugh merrily if Antifa slaughtered the anti racist Proud Cucks and Patriot Prayer

There needs to be martyrs for this civil war to spark some embers. Let the bodies hit the floor!

We need to set up an alternative network that can reach the people. The Internet was, for a time (and still to a degree), this alternative network. This is why our ideas are suddenly high-profile issues, as compared to just a few years ago when "racists" were not considered common or a threat.

We need to build beyond the Internet. It will not be easy or instantly gratifying, as many of the childish and lazy people here want. But it is necessary.

33% of Americans dear a civil war when polled last month by one of the main poll agencies. Half of blacks in America predict it.

We need to mention Civil War as much as possible so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

I was walking down the street on 23rd and Lovejoy and came across this little gem stapled to a pole, looks like they want to party

Attached: 20180802_203810.jpg (4032x2268, 2.3M)

You are mentally disabled.

Probably Metokur will stream. Who knows?
sage for shilling

dude he's just shitposting

You know something? One of you faggots should get a drone and do aerial shots of these faggots while some guys on the ground get their faces. Besides that, someone should look into a grabber and start siphoning phone data.

kek

If you polled Americans throughout history, millions in every generation would tell you that a collapse or apocalypse was imminent. "Any day now." It didn't happen.

If you polled Americans in the 60s, many would tell you that a civil war was right around the corner. It didn't happen.

Civil wars, or real change of any kind, is not sparked through hopes and wishes, or the violent tantrums of pathetic degenerates. It can only ever happen through tremendous effort and existing infrastructure. You are too WEAK to build and effect this change, so you sit and mentally masturbate over dreams of society collapsing for your benefit. You disgust me.

I love uncle Adolf Hitler
Love the man as a Father

Ahem
Let
Her rrrregggrrrrrrrrrr
Rip user

Hitler tried and failed to spark a civil war. He only succeeded when actually trying to BUILD a movement and gain the will of the PEOPLE. That is what worked.

31% predict new civil war according to Rasmussen last month. Half of blacks. Let's see what the next polls say after #AllOutAugust with a clash every weekend

Attached: download.jpg (1440x1269 11.91 KB, 379.92K)

He was a giant of a man , bigger than you or your pathetic cumrades will ever be

There will be no civil war in the United States. Not in the foreseeable future.

If things do “pop off” – whatever the reason – the response will be a massive political purge against right-wingers initiated by the deep state and supported by the military, law enforcement, and most of the civilian population.

The events following Unite The Right are a small taste of what would occur in a Purge scenario.
Mass arrests of innocents, forced closure of all right-wing websites and institutions, round-the-clock media smear campaigns, state-sponsored riots and worse can all be expected.

The reasons for this are twofold – the massive amount of popular support for the Left at all levels of power, and the grave lack of organizational, institutional, and social power on the Right.

Avowed Leftists dominate the highest echelons of media, academia, and the deep state. Meanwhile, the Right’s lack of power is self-evident. There are no large, serious institutions on the Right. Most Rightists cannot even voice their support in public.

There will be no “civil war” because there is no headquarters for the Right. The real Right as it stands is a scattered collection of individuals who can easily be rounded up and arrested without resistance from the public. The Left, meanwhile, has an obvious headquarters – Washington D.C., regardless of the men who happen to sit in the White House and Congress. The Left has militant branches in the form of the FBI and the Pentagon, and fifth columns in every major corporation in the form of HR departments. The Right has no such organization or resolve.

This isn't 1933. Jews are never going to allow that ever again. They blew George Lincoln Rockwell's brains out for even attempting a strategy. Read SIEGE by James Mason and prepare yourself for what is to come

Well, those little faggots will have to do their little Buffy the Vampire Slayer LARP without their beloved Mulatto Nigger Leader, so hopefully they can find some other way to keep their feeble morale up.

Portland activist Micah Rhodes gets 2 1/2 years in prison for probation violation

oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2018/08/portland_activist_micah_rhodes.html

>The day before, Wipper found that Rhodes violated his probation after photos showed him at a recent demonstration near a 15-year-old boy and outside a tent set up for children's activities.

Attached: pedo dindu.jpg (986x555, 239.85K)

Let them try. Would be the best day of my life for ZOG to remove the mask and go full naked tyranny

Then all would know who to shoot at least

234 is a great number and you're not wrong

lmao

Attached: 1487544291530.png (1598x803, 1.03M)

That goddamn book has been tried for the past 150 years and has failed every single fucking time. It just drives us further and further into degeneration.

It is worshiped by lazy failures who idolize death because they despise their own lives. They are too lazy and too weak to actually BUILD a movement that can WIN, so they dream about throwing a tantrum just to make themselves feel better.

They would just go after "bad whites" and "good whites" would be okay. The "good whites" will stay in their homes peacefully and allow you to get arrested and/or executed all alone. Good job, idiot.

You honestly think that the elites are stupid and will play on your level for your satisfaction.

Just keep your mag in a pocket, as long as it is not in the gun it should be fine. If you really want an user to carry your ammo you would have to meet before the event and give some personal info. Could be a bad idea

I realized in 2015 when I got on board the Trump Train with the riots where this would head

You better start believing in a Civil War, you're in one

News flash: they want all whites dead. If whites won't stand up for themselves then put them in a position where they have to choose and fight for their worthless lives

that allure that exists within the minds of those told no to do something, wherein they seek alternative information is a powerful thing. It moves people to gravitate towards an Alex Jewnes, a Juden Peterstein or even a Molymeme
>were we to be able to get (have shared with us), the code used to build halfch and wheelchan, we could propagate many sites and let (((them))) play whack a mole. Even their best AI's become RP'd rapidly by the minds here (Read: Tay)

You have zero proof or evidence that anything is actually going to happen. Today's protests are piss compared to 1968, and nothing happened then.

I keep saying this. You all believe in civil war because you really, really, REALLY want it to happen. You have not arrived at that conclusion through knowledge, thinking, or scientific evidence.

But society will not collapse or divide just because some guy wants it to. Those who control it are intelligent, and they want to preserve it because it makes them money.

socialmatter.net/2016/04/22/the-u-s-a-cannot-balkanize/

Jewish omnipotence is a myth.

Attached: 611ab2c63efac4c55a59cb6021ff4ed44d8729ded00fc8d66539797291227736.jpg (1732x1155, 121.41K)

It's called a self fulfilling prophecy. Keep Meming civil war and when an event happens, say it is the start of it. This is how it can be memed into real life

31% of the country predict a civil war soon. That's 100 million. It would not take very many to start taking lives from the other side. We have already seen massive attacks on Trump supporters yet no deaths yet

You honestly believe that a master would kill his own slaves, and in so doing risk an uprising. That's like killing the goose that lays golden eggs.

I keep saying this but you are too indoctrinated to see it. THOSE WHO CONTROL US ARE SMART. They tamed the most powerful race in the entire world, through their infinite cleverness. They are not fucking bovines who will just walk into a trap that will end up with them dead.

If they want to kill whites, they will just delay conflict indefinitely until whites are bred out or dead of apathy. If there is risk of true "civil war", they will soothe it until it cools down. In any case they will not make enemies of all whites.

They will not attack whites just because you want them to or it would be terribly convenient for your plans. Holy fuck.

*They will not attack whites just because you want them to or because it would be terribly convenient for your plans.

I would kill my own slaves to make a point to my other slaves as a mere fucking point
Where exactly do you think you are?

Consider the following:

Attached: Judaism is Islam.jpg (1723x752, 525.39K)

Trump was memed into office. Civil War already started in 2016, the first series of battles are being fought in cyberspace. The next tier will be a major (((terror attack))) which will trigger open street fighting primarily in SoCal, and liberal shitholes like NYC, Chicago, Seattle, and Portland. This will spread into mass riots where Trump will bring down the hammer. Then the Eternal Reich is memed into existence. We are pulling at the fabric of space and time.

Attached: Hellsingultimatenatsoc.jpg (700x394, 25.15K)

There you go. You would kill SOME of your own slaves. You would kill those who deem "bad" to teach a lesson to the rest. Then the rest will do what you want.

You would not choose to murder all of them, expending massive resources to do so, lose all the resources they'd provide you with, and risking an uprising that could kill you if you did so. Especially considering they are nice and brainwashed and will do nothing if you just leave them alone.

Jesus boys, THINK.

Stop black pilling

The system is not so intelligent and invulnerable to being toppled. Survivalists are correct in their analysis pver how fragile civil society is

Keep dreaming.

Attached: 55040197522e72560b625a5bf199731ead9fb2f7.png (1200x1630, 642.44K)

Cheesefag here. Is WA/Portland concealed/open carry? Does it have any reciprocity?

Fuck Jesus and yeah I'd off them all just to make a point

Oh. Next line;

Sorry for being a faggot.

You think he will allow open rioting from libs and shitskins across multiple cities? No. Doesn't matter, keep memeing the Eternal Reich anyway. Last Reich, Fourth Reich whatever Kek directs you.

Again while that may be true. It's beginning to seem to me that the vast majority of anything called as a honeypot is just the higherups being co-opted positions. The base isn't that way at all.