Why are blue states better off than red states...

Why are blue states better off than red states? Just compare Massachusetts or Vermont or New Jersey to red states like West Virginia and Alabama and Arizona.

What is the reasoning behind this? Why do blue states have better standards of living and more wealth and success?

Attached: 3ty34T44oYtV.jpg (1080x1080, 69.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah, realized you've gotta be more subtle, eh?
Good. You're gonna have to do better than this though.

Almost forgot:
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Nice try kike. sage.

They don’t, except MA, VT and ME. And there’s a good reason why, they’re majority white. The red states you mention are filled with nogs who drag down the overall quality of the state.

Jew Jersey is ok if you like being taxed heavily, having your car stolen, and paying $5 just to leave the state while you still have your car.

West Virginia is 94% white and one of the poorest most economically depressed parts of the country. What are you talking about?

Attached: 1479281601351.jpg (1080x1349, 183.15K)

Which parts are the poorest and most econoically depressed?

The South was kept intentionally poor after the civil war to prevent the plausability of a second rebellion.
Wat.
Arizona is a shithole because its right on the border and has gotten more then it bargained for in illegals.
Appalacia is poor because the US said fuck white people and fuck industry and shipped all of appalachias factories and industries to asia.
Why is California, Detroit and Chicago so shit OP?

War on middle american industries will cause that.

That's not an ansewr.

Why is this thread still here?

Oh, because the mods bumplocked it instead of deleting it.

Fucking cuckolds.

Money. Southern principles are about personal responsibility and making someone if yourself. Northern are about greed and selfishness and taking advantage of others, parents included, to go to school longer. The more school have on average the more money you make, but you need money to go to school. It's a cycle of really shitty people using money and schooling to hide their worthlessness.

t. New Yorker with a Master's Degree who is sick of the bullshit

Yawn. Zero effort.

Nice full boat there. Especially if you're a downstate Jew Yorker, especially when you've have to deal with that old thing called nepotism as well up there as well to contend with. Sometimes I think most people get shit out of jobs because of (((them))), seriously.

Vermont is the only place in that list that I'd consider livable, and that is only because it's 90% white people. The rest are spic, nigger, wigger ghettos.

So really, what is the point again, faggot OP?

I'm from Rhode Island and it sucks, we get taxed up the ass

You forgot how badly managed San Francisco is.

Sage and delete

California started off as a Red states with large cities like LA and San Francisco.
About 1950s, California started a public dole, and hoard of useless eaters moved to California.
The Industry and productivity stayed, but cost soared because Worker Bees don't want to live with Useless Eaters.
Useless Eaters vote themselves more welfare.
State turns into cesspoll.
Worker Bees are finally leaving.

Nice pic of a typical east coast blue state hoodrat. The "success" of the states you speak of has to do with one or 2 ultra rich cities within those states. Blue states have more detroit-style failed cities than anywhere else. (Think Camden)
Jews have found a way to limit the niggers to these ghetto areas and teach them to blame whites…. I guess in a way that's success if you want to redefine it.