Art bell drowning the pain of shilling

The cause of death for radio host Art Bell, famous for his show “Coast to Coast AM” and its "X-Files"-flavored focus on the paranormal, has been revealed as an accidental drug overdose. … According to the Nye County Sheriff's office, Bell's death "was the result of multiple drug

Art was a sugarcoated red pill for the prenet days. Especially the okc bombing. But having to keep it in line probably helped cause him like Limbaugh and Jones and Beck to drown his shame with substances.

Attached: download-2.jpeg (192x263, 6.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cjnews.com/news/canada/toronto-conspiracy-theory-radio-show-cancelled-anti-semitic-rant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Art had serious health issues towards the end, which we might presume was the real reason he decided to cut his final comeback short. He likely had prescriptions for pain management and like many in his situation dosed himself irresponsibly and accidently overdosed. He doesn’t deserve to be painted as a junkie.

If you ever saw his place in Pahrump you'd know he was a survivalist or something

Art Bell may have been many things but he loved the Asian pussy

Controlled opposition

What are you sliding?

Dude had back problems since like 1995, its why he kept quitting and had to hand the show over.

No

Post an actual thread then.

A great example of why we should limit the hate of those who redpill, even candy coated. Once you see the path you can easily self medicate and find blackpills. Art led people to guests. Those guests lwas other places. @

Sliding nothing, since you are such a master shitposter why not share who started the opiate epidemic that got Art.

I'm still waiting for a legit conspiracy theorist that names the jew. Therein lies the paradox. If you name the jew there's no longer any conspiracy.

Being a former degenerate, you would have to take a lot of somas, valium, Vicodin and oxy to kill yourself even at the same time those are not a lethal combination if you took even an unreasonable amount, other than the oxy which taking a lot of those will kill you, 10 each of the others even at the same time you would be fine, really high and forget a couple days but fine.

Go see what art should have been. Jeff Rense. Same great alien conspiracy taste. But all the salt of naming the Jews nightly.

so tired of you perverts spending all day shitting up pol with celebrity threads and sick obsessions wanting to talk about pedo theories. Anyone that interested in that topic has something unnatural going on.

You're glowing so bright my entire house is lit up, agent.

there's astill a conspiracy, it just may no longer be a theory. The term itself has the english language butchered up in your mind

I almost always skip the pedo threads, but I gather that is unusual.

I'm sorry that some priest made your naughty places hurt. But really, go find an encounter group and get off pol

Your kind will get the rope soon enough.

Attached: 1424448529027.jpg (884x884, 162.71K)

Attached: 4618317bb17b247065d92fce2acc34b2629ab4d36b5e94f4aee4e3120e5453e4.gif (351x324, 1.16M)

sage

I don't care about controlled OPs. Alex, I like you but I hope your entire family is killed by Zombie leftists for trying to kill the white race. It's sad but that's the way life goes. Traitors are worst than any Jew or Muslim.

Zig Forums exposed this. NOT ART, NOT ALEX, NOT Q

Attached: 3fd45d54d07520e0a33db53479b0f1ac.jpg (593x900, 123.86K)

I figured art wouldnt bring out the best. But this is just unmedicated schizo's

rip art your pain is no more
the cia developed fentanyl as a covert assassination tool

I was listening to the old AM radio at night at like midnight when the caller that claimed to be from area not 51 called in and the radio crashed
''Twas a good redpill for a young lad

I remember that live Oldfag. Bell was no junkie and definitely red pilled. CTCAM when Bell ran it was basically /x/ and Zig Forums on radio. He doesn't deserved his name dragged through the mud like this.

kek
I'm old ish and so are you
Fucking carry on user

Haarp was mind opening. Information in the open days of the net was mindblowing. Now we are reverting back to the corporate orb, but the days of the Web being user driven was uplifting.

Art wasn't a free ride, he flirted with the militia movement but turned his back. He was obsessed with global warming"quickening". Never once did hear Isreal mentioned despite the "open unscreened lines.

Rense is the only radio program that fits that description. He has his own freedomfilter problem. But he makes art seem like chuck todd

Who here has listened to the Coast to Coast episode where Art Bell interviews Philip J. Corso about Roswell?

Attached: art_bell_obit_by_anon.png (1933x1085, 467.87K)

The father Malachi interviews were really interesting. Great spooky late night listening.

Martin all but named the evil in the church

Definitely a lot of weird goings on there. I wish he was still around to shed light on the false pope they installed.

Attached: vatican172_01.jpg (1000x678, 249.74K)

This

His UFO bullshit was a psyop to discredit the underground right all the way back then even.

All UFO and ayyl stuff is bullshit, or at least ignorance or faulty reasoning. The reason why this is the case is the final redpill many of Zig Forums still have to discover.

That is not accurate. The first three meds you listed are actually considered to be the "Holy Trinity" of prescription overdose. Many people are far less fortunate than you and have died from that combination of drugs.

Attached: 1507107981069.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

The Spaceman on Toronto radio was more entertaining in my opinion. Of course he named the jew and they shut him down.
cjnews.com/news/canada/toronto-conspiracy-theory-radio-show-cancelled-anti-semitic-rant

Attached: dsfasdfsaf.PNG (622x821 307.91 KB, 230.13K)

IIRC he fell of one of his giant ham radio towers.

Less kosher than Noory is but (((Art Bell))) was a tribesman.

Almost all of them are to some degree.

Can't remember how many mornings I woke up to white noise from my radio, since the only station that I could pick up Art on depended on ionospheric skip, from Cleveland to north leafland. This was before streaming.

That's slightly behind Radio Shalom in Montreal for rabbinical content. Not a wise move.

One of the guys from the Air Farce has/had a conspiracy podcast, but the last time I checked he was just complaining about not enough dispensaries and sounded like a total burnout.

Sounds like a Brompton Cocktail.

Attached: brompton.jpg (474x364, 23.83K)

Barbiturates were far more dangerous and efficient in killing degenerate prescription junkies.

Dude I missed that one
Will listen today

It's pretty crazy user. Corso wrote the book 'The Day After Roswell', which Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer read and then began whistleblowing on the UFO coverup being done by Western governments.