We have discovered the source of the Qanon boomer plague

It's a sinister evil from the past.
Remember Bad Self Eater?
Remember getting
rickrolled by dead babies?

This information has been purged from cuckchan, which means it's probably legit.

Attached: 211fad6f884f86bbde98c5a077e274b3be85e1b3549b673ff1672edf791e1118.png (1920x1080 85.77 KB, 444.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspect-in-hoover-dam-standoff-writes-trump-cites-conspiracy-in-letters/
8ch.net/qresearch/res/2422557.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only larp is you

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 83.17K)

thank you for inspiring this masterpiece of mine:

user waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were larpers on the board. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to Cernel Moot were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
user was a shitposter for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the flamewarsand he said to dad "I want to be on usenet, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY TROLLS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the mongolian pottery forum of 8GAG he knew there were larpers.
"This is Joson," the radio crackered. "You must fight the larpers!"
So user gotted his VPN and shitposted relentlessly.
"HE GOING TO SHILL US," said the larpers!
"I will redpill at him," said the Q believer and he posted anti-CIA CLOWN memes. John shitposted at him and tried to rustle up his jimmies. But then the board was ddosed and they were trapped and not able to post.
"No! I must kill the LARP," he shouted!
The radio said "No, user. You are the LARP."
And then, user was a Boomer.

I’m pleased as punch that we’re all for exposing Q-LARP here, as well as for exposing the truth. But we don’t need a dozen threads.

This is so much more important than pedowood, Vegas, and the Dan Harmon/R&M threads, guys, totally.

Q is as legit as you can get. The real fuckin deal.

Attached: 1533252027967.jpg (840x472, 115K)

Q predicted this.

Q predicted that you would say that Q predicted this

Fuck me that would have been amazing.

How do you post to an anchored thread?

There's still hope. This post REEKS of frank/anon5. I pray that he is somehow involved, because if he is, the ending is going to be batshit insane

Attached: Da_Xy_Cu5_Vw_AUFs_ML.jpg (1125x1011, 122.15K)

You just find this out? I thought it was a known thing. Yeah, it explains the weak "proofs" by playing word games off of Trump's tweets by having faster access via the API. It also explains how they are able to get the jump on stories in the media. Their biggest fuck-ups have been their "proof" pics of Trump and inside AF1. Just as the user confesses, they were located and confirmed as flipped and the perspective had been distorted.

This also explains the whole Tracy Beanz is a Q follower, then whoops, she's not and it's a larp. Then, she's a Q follower all over again. What happened? Internal conflicts.

If you dig hard enough, there is a video of Beanz waiting for Trump to ascend some stairs. While he walks right up to her group, she starts yabbering about how "We are Q! We started it!". At that point Trump starts hastily making an exit. That fucker can't deny Q. It's the best pro-trumpian, pro-yinon plan unintended psyop imaginable.

It doesn't matter though. It's a fucking cult. If you aren't checking it out for yourself, then you are passing up one hell of a learning experience. People are fucking sheep and incredibly susceptible to any narrative that promotes a saviour.

Example: some nitwit locates an identical picture of Q's "proof" pic of AF1. It's been warped, but even the creases in the drapes match. He creates a posting with his findings and states that he's "scared". WTF? He should be pissed, but he's scared that his world is crashing. Responses? "You're a concernfag". "Maybe Q is testing us to see how well we are paying attention". –I fucking kid you not! That is literally a verbatim response. Soooooo….. this point is argued back and forth a couple of breads, mutually dismissed, and now forgotten.

BTW, that AF1 pic was six years old. The first thing Trump did was cancel the new 4 billion dollar planned AF1. You think he didn't change the interior design and have it fumigated to remove the niggerstank?

See also: "megaanon." Q is fake. Oh wait, as meganon's fame fades and Q takes off like a meteor, suddenly Q is real.

That would explain all of the boomer merch. I hope at least for the LARPers sake they are making shekels on that crap, otherwise they have headed up and subsequently fumbled possibly the single gayest longcon in internet history that targeted the single dumbest demographic excluding niggers. If anyone knows the perpetrators irl then they should be kidnapped and forced at gunpoint to end the saga with a full blown JQ redpill.

It's absolutely amazing and it has cemented my determination to start a cult. I knew it was a LARP from the beginning, I found that pastebin several months ago, but I connected the dots with ar15.com and BSE today.

I am fascinated by how it's taken on a life of it's own, through no other quality than quantity of believers. They've managed to construct a shell impenetrable to logic.

Attached: 1533207455850.jpg (690x389, 154.61K)

Just stay tuned for those laptops. That's when you'll know the endgame is near.

Q predicted this too.

Attached: bypass.gif (590x745 1.18 KB, 146.89K)

Or you're full of shit and this is another false rabbit hole to divert attention away from Palantir.

Witnessed.

I haven't even touched on how "qanon" dropped the OLD AS FUCK podesta walnut sauce email as a "drop," then begged everyone to delete all records of it as it was "too early."

Not even kidding. This just happened. August 1st.

My take on it is that some dumb bitch was taking her turn as Qanon and hadn't even heard of pizzagate yet, thought she was posting "new leaks".

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 93.61K)

It's extremely blackpilling for me to watch this shit play out. It makes me want to find all of the other non-cattle, hole up somewhere, unleash some unstoppable flesh eating disease on the rest of "humanity" and start a new race where we eugenically dispose of anyone who falls for this shit.

Hitler dubs are telling you to make it a NatSoc cult. We have enough child sex cults and jew slave cults ffs

I'm going to do something based around self sufficiency, urban gardening, permaculture type stuff. The benefits of that are a) they're good things and b) they're going to attract whites and only whites. I'll have my inner circle of chicks who I knock up, and a dedicated labor force of soyboys who are managed by any actual non-soy men who I recruit.

Eventually, I should be able to slowly shift everyone involved (who isn't in on the long term plan) towards extreme ethno-nationalism.

That kike face

Attached: q get together small for cuckchan.jpg (1500x993, 2.16M)

Tracybeanz, one of the foremost Q profiteers. Her Patreon earnings are hidden for a reason.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (643x2176 3.03 KB, 549.2K)

reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspect-in-hoover-dam-standoff-writes-trump-cites-conspiracy-in-letters/

Check this shit out - Perfect timing

B A S E D
O L D F A G S
O R G A N I Z I N G
M A Y H E M
E V E R Y W H E R E
R E M E M B E R 9 / 1 1

Attached: b2abhQ[1].gif (400x224, 1.55M)

Here's some fresh proof:

Remember when I pointed out Seraphim as one of the people using the arfcom thread to A/B test material? Looks like he was also funneling anything interesting down the pipe. When the Qdrop team got desperate for something to 'expose', they went for something he had seen.

Attached: temple of set.png (1127x186, 67.35K)

Attached: n0gXKDI[1].gif (500x235, 1.95M)

It's gonna git gud, guys. The current people behind Q are scraping the bottom of the barrel for fresh things to expose. They have three main options:

I've seen this phase hit during gamergate. Eventually, there's only so many connections between people in the games industry and games journalism. Once you've found all the ones that can be dug up using google and facebook, what do you do when you have an audience clamoring for another hit of the addictive "BREAKING NEWS" drug?

You make shit up. Like Cameralady did. And it sank the whole thing (just in time as it had been chanology 2.0 for weeks).

The only difference is, this LARP has so much momentum and fans, that they'll actually roll with anything that's made up. So we're probably going to see a few more desperate bursts of random gibberish, some vague predictions, something "BIG" is coming, posts about MSM coverage and shills and how that means the enemy is scared… and then, it's all going to tip over the batshit insane cliff.

Get your popcorn ready!!

Shit, can't find that video of Beanz telling Trump; "We are Q. We are Q. We started it." He clearly heard it because he wasn't more than 3 feet away. A thousand brass shekels to the user who finds it.

There was another obvious fuckup. When Q references other's posts, sometimes it's a setup. One time there was a post by an "user" with just an image of text. Less than 20 seconds later Q posts referencing the post ID of the poster along with the poster's graphic…. only, it wasn't. The two images were identical save for one had a spelling error the other didn't.

Like Q says, there are no coincidences ;)

Or where pamphletanon fucked up and posted with the trip live.
The tripcode password was fucking #Matlock for fuck's sake. That shows they knew their boomer audience and were mocking them.

I hate to say this, but if this whole QLarp blows up crazy, and Codemonkey is shown to be involved, thats the end of 8chin, I thinks, - but I could be wrong

Hotwheels is definitely involved as he went out and got himself a giant plastic Q and showed it off. "The secret service snuck into my room and left this for me!"

confirmed fag

hotwheels is

Yup. And 8gag needs the traffic. I can see a deal being made with the Qlarp.

They need to shut it down
delete all qresearch threads
no archiving
nothing left

is it just like the two of us here?
are we a couple?

My heart still belongs to the redheaded girl who stole my lunchbox in third grade, sorry.

then stop touching my thigh

this:
OP's post

yup. They are complicit, but who actually gives a shit? It was a guaranteed traffic generator.

What's more interesting is that, even after all these fuckups and weird off-the-cuff shit like Merkel being Hitler's daughter, there are still doctors, lawyers and other otherwise reasonable professionals still holding on. They are living a mythical reality.

Where shit is likely to get real is with those who've ended up divorced, lost their jobs from hanging on the board, ostracized by family, etc. Hell, I only go occasionally to catch up and have caught multiple instances of people saying how they quit drugs, decided to not commit suicide, and how this tale has given their lives meaning. When it's finally exposed, they may just head out for blood before going an hero. Beanz would be the easiest to locate, being that her entire existence depends upon her being an attention whore.

Then, there is the Trump administration. What do? Could you spoil the mythos that you were the saviour of the entire fucking world?? Unless Q calls for violence, this shit is likely to drag on even with Trump being directly asked about it.

and then we get a democrat president
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Isn't there some way to minimize damage to the Zionist President? I can't handle a democrat in office.
He needs to distance himself NOW
NOW

things will go literally insane
it'll be like the turner diaries

Found that shit! Here's Beanz attention whoring and Trump doing his best at ignoring.

Sauce at 00:36

"We are Q" "We organized the whole thing"

–fucking lel

Attached: Beanz - We are Q.webm (204x360, 4.73M)

One of my first redpills was that the vast majority of these are actually some of the stupidest, most soulless, worthless people in the world. Rote memorization of whatever they're told to do to make the most money and virtue signal the most while they shove Judaism in whatever form at or into everyone is not worthy of the least bit of respect, quite the opposite. I really hope they're the ones who get frank pranked in the end and off themselves.

As for Freddit Reddit and the Pig Farm Gang, they're all whores, yet nothing will be the end of 8ch while there's no 16ch to fuck off to (and if there was it'd be DDOS'd, Cloudflared, and the cycle would repeat)

I am dead. I have died. I have sustained injuries to my sides incompatible with life.

Attached: my reaction to this webm.png (639x579, 482.41K)

Also, come check this shit out. I have a boomer "memeing" on me:

8ch.net/qresearch/res/2422557.html

Attached: Screenshot-9.png (1319x876, 711.04K)

This thread never had a chance.

Where?

Kek, I know one of you #wotc faggots took my IRC handle and ran with it when I fell off. I don't think it was niggamode as that fag was too disorganized.

Wizards of the coast?

IRC server was hosted at irc.ihazurinter.com:9001 a few years ago, but moved a few months after I fell off and fuck knows where it's at now.

Used to lurk a turbofaggot's literally IRC called krustykrab but same thing: gone.

I haven't used IRC since Napster. Glad to hear it's still around.

The only worthwhile ones are the ones you can use an onion or garlic condom with. Do not rawdog these sorts of IRCs or you will have a bad time mkay?

Q predicted this thread and is 9 moves ahead in the game of 12d inter dimensional sock hop

I’m completely out of the loop. Can someone spoonfeed me what Q is?

it's all ogre

Attached: spicy.png (501x582 51.41 KB, 51.41K)

What are you doing posting this without a source?

>I'm a colossal idiot

Four hours ago as of this post former Trump press secretary Sean Spicer stated that Q was a fucking larp.

You called it. Q has went full retard and has devolved into referencing and repeating itself. It's quite literally ran out of shit to post.

This shit may cease faster than I thought. Trump should actually consider doing something to live up to the hype created. After purchasing more life insurance and visiting the wailing wall again.

Q made this happen
Think internet
Think keyboard
Think smartphone
Think boredom
Think dumb
Declas 21,76%&##15
These people are stupid
[rednecks]
No coincidences

Qanon is an IRA project. Anything else you hear about it is propaganda.

What website is that from?

We don't say [it's] name
Think cancer
What is the c[h]emo
Kill code delta
Blind squirrels
Acorn
Connected, HOW?