Running for MEP, send helps

How do I control my temper better at debates? The insane stupid bullshit liberals begin to parrot with those glazed eyes that I've heard hundreds of times in media just gets under my skin so fucking fast it's surreal. I enter into "how can you not see you stupid fuck" mode in two seconds, raise my voice and that's it, debate lost by default while other side looks calm, collected and smug.

Attached: 1480757933150.jpg (571x448, 38.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCCEOi4cp6k
youtube.com/watch?v=w2b2BCKcW0k
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c
mobile.twitter.com/jacob_rees_mogg/status/985180625656254464?lang=en
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
stormfront.org/forum/t528651-46/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=zCCEOi4cp6k

Be Mogg.

Cont:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2b2BCKcW0k

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c

/thread

Just kill them, then you will be smug

It's hard to tell you exactly how in one Chan post so I won't bother but try watching JF Gariepy's debates on YouTube. He's an ex professor turned YouTuber and an advocate for white nationalism. He stays very calm in his debates and uses his opponents speaking time to look for crack in their argument and to think of his counter-attack. He stays cool because he know it looks better and that he will only lose for losing his cool. The key to getting to his level is to practice a lot. And that involves getting angry and losing a few debates.

Here are some tips:

Make sure you know your opponents position well

Make sure you know the subject well

Commit to your position strongly

Use the best arguments you can

Show no mercy against leftists because they're snakes and your sworn enemy

Treat it like a boxing match: duck and slip their strikes and hit back as hard as you can, trying to score that knockout blow

Show no mercy

Find as many contradictions as you can in their argument because arguments that contain contradictions or lead to them are self-refuting

He is also extremely autistic.

True, true.

mobile.twitter.com/jacob_rees_mogg/status/985180625656254464?lang=en

Don't be autistic.
Oh wait, you can't help it.
Commit suicide.

They're trying to get you to play their game, never fall for it. Focus on your own position and just discard whatever nonsense they throw around with straightforward observations so that it is easy for others to see what is going on.
The key is to focus on being pro-your_position, and if you need to be anti-their_position then tie it back into how your position is superior.

No, fuck off m8

That's the point of their blithering.
They are collected while talking on a level low enough for the audience to understand along with the trigger words repeated in the media.
The point is not to be scared by their hivemind. This is why you lash out. Subconscious has a lot to do it with their overlord's tactics.
If you take a hold of one of their topics and give reasonable down to earth responses while ignoring their interruptions you win. Also kindly proposing that they stop interrupting gives you the air of an adult. See Farage.

This. And since you're a bong you have to have some british humour like Farage does. He's got perfect tactics for debating in bong surroundings.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zCCEOi4cp6k

/thead.

Interesting. Never thought of it like that. It is indeed the unquestioning parroting that gets on my nerves. Scare reaction? Maybe. I'm a sensitive man.

Gotta absorb that your success depends on it first of all.

lawd lad that's tl;dr for how Trump won. Liberals are basically spamming at you, hoping to cave under their volume rather than their quality. Just blitzkrieg their asses.
You need to reach the normalfaggest of normalfags so they even consider your proposals. Most people aren't stupid. They just don't understand the issue like you do due to being uninformed.
Remember, if you can explain complex issues in simplest of terms, you cut through them like knife through butter. You've got human psychology on your side.
Read some Marcus Aurelius and Jung.

After much anguish and after almost ruining relationships with my close family and friends i took on the Socratic method.

You risk sounding like an arrogant, know it all asshole when you use your current approach - try sincerely asking the intelligent questions and start them on their own red pill journey.

do your best to avoid public debates; those will always be rigged against you and you cannot control the content or the environment. instead, get the people your running against to reveal their opinions through online mediums and engage them there. it will be easier to refute their opinions on these platforms, you will likely get more exposure through online forums, and you will have the ability to keep those interactions on record so that you can throw them in their face when they lie and claim "I never said that." this is especially effective if you have anger issues, since you can rage on your own time out of the public eye. as you slowly discredit your opposition online, they will become more demoralized and less confident over time; that is when you engage in a public debate - when you have the psychological leverage of public support. at that point, your primary focus will be looking good and presenting a charismatic personality while your opponent already looks like a bumbling idiot. by the time you are ready to publicly debate them, you can simply rely on rhetoric and sloganeering to defeat them.

Or the Jesuit method: sow mini redpills over a long period of time and incorporate some Socratic method. After a long period of time, there will be so many schisms and contradictions in their mind, so many cracks in the dam, you can start dropping the big ones and burst them open. Once they're open, you can basically red pill them as you please.

Hey user, use this excellent description how to plant the redpills:
"Redpill by Word of Mouth"
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png

more to find here:
stormfront.org/forum/t528651-46/

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-25/

i am posting over torproject.org , so I can not upload the image

Learn to recognize the common fallacies?
Lean the four temperaments?
Lib/left/sjw/lgbt/dems do not listen anyway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (473x519, 326.4K)

Point out how none of this was an issue until these buzzwords started being thrown around, hold them on their need to be divisive. Point out how dead end jobs and lack lustre life fulfilment is the result of feminism. Address the female audience "do you even enjoy your jobs? Waking up and having to deal with the same shit everyday?" If they do, say: "well do you seriously think youd ever have let a man stop you from doing it?" Trigger them, hard.

Fallacies aren't a magic bullet like contradictions; a claim can still be correct despite fallacy being committed. To say otherwise would be to commit the fallacy fallacy. Still, they're great to know. Even better is knowing how to bait people into calling out non-existent fallacies. One of the best ways to do that is to call the opponent a name repeatedly, e.g. retard, until they call ad hominem. That's when you inform them that calling someone a name =/= fallacy. Ad hom is x is a x therefore x is wrong.

They don't care. They're about atomic individualism. In their mind, whatever the individual is doing is right for that individual. And stats don't enter into the occasion for them. They enjoy their nihilism and can't wait to leave behind earthly life.

The best unironic advice I can give you is to calm yourself down beforehand, and focus on removing or tempering your emotions. Literally deep breathes and silence kind of shit.
Recite your primary bullet points, and remember what your enemies argue. You can always be aggressive in debate, but an aggressive, cold mind prevails. Emotion and sentimentality are for monologues and speeches and rallies. Those are for the people. On a stage, you are competing ideologically and in showmanship. You have to present both strength of will and strength of evidence and knowledge.
Anger, frustration, getting worked up at catch-22s and "gotcha" statements will derail you. Appear stoic, be internally stoic, but forceful, strong. Speak to the audience if you must, disregard your opponents and channel directly to them.
Unironically watch the way Trump debated. He did some of these things very well. Totally disregard personal attacks as well, if they throw shit at you, calmly verbally pummel them into the ground with similarly snide, derisive, and comical remarks.
Speak with your father if he is around/available. My father has always been a springboard for me to bounce my own discourses off of, if you are also a male user, he will be the most capable of understanding you whether he is on your level or not(this is highly anecdotal advice but consider it all the same).
Other than that, write up your primary points, supporting evidence, and common counter arguments, literally write a packet for yourself to review and remember to the point of internalization. It will allow your brain to roll with the punches that may come out of debate because you aren't worried about remembering your platform. Also try to understand the internal forces that drive your platform, i.e., the intrinsic meaning behind say, "being anti-immigration" etc.
Other than that, appear clean cut, clean shaven, have some well-fitting clothes and wear something that is standout but not garish. If you are unironically a good looking user you will have a pull on the audience, but even if not, some of the MEPs I've seen look like hags, so if you put yourself together you can really make yourself appealing.
Oh, and make sure you speak relatively slowly and concisely. You don't want to stumble on any words.
I know some of that is very general advice but I hope it helps.

If you know what they say you should have the answer well trained, down to intonation.

Stop posting here.

while they are talking look into their eyes with purpose, never waver. While repeating to yourself, I'm going to kill this bitch. Then when they are done, start your response. You can only make this work if you are 100% prepared for all their typical parrot points. It's easy if you have your ammo prepared. And if you let your emotions get you, you are not quite a man yet. Because emotions are a feminist trait which you must control.