Zig Forums falconry

Since virtually all modes of electronic communication can be compromised, I think it's high time Zig Forumsacks started communicating through messenger falcons.
What better way to network and share sensitive information than through these beautiful birds of prey?
You can even teach them to locate water and specific targets and to give warning calls.
Falcons are our greatest ally.

Attached: 499466696.jpg (736x1138 58.67 KB, 81.05K)

bump for interest

Future headline

Could see it.

Bump

Obviously falconry is more badass (also Persian btw) but pigeons would be better suited for this purpose. Falcons dont want to deliver messages, they want to kill. Don't cuck birds of prey, it's disrespectful.

messenger pigeons work too, btw, and they aren't as obvious.

Falconry is an extremely elevated and patrician thing, though.
If you are able to get into it, by all means.

The pigeon thing is just more attainable and covert.

Ah yes, a new hilarious way to call OP a faggot.

Don't underestimate the usefulness of "old tech" like that, especially nowadays where nobody expects that kind of shit.

Plus, pigeons are not bad for eating, either.
Falcons are a bit silly for this task, though.
Same as ravens, they tried it in the world war but the ravens were too smart, they actively avoided dangerous areas, etc.
The homing pigeons have just the right mix of utility vs stupidity and their ability to navigate to their home nest is fucking uncanny.

You raise them in a nest where the message is to be received, carry them to your destination and let them fly back home from there.

Again, don't completely write this shit off, nobody expect it, and it's resistant against "we're shutting down the interbutt grid" attacks by the big players.

Ban assault birds

Attached: simple_reichsadler_by_weedhaze-d4i1fe4.png (1131x707, 35.75K)

Fuck off shitskin.

Sorry guys i'm at work, but, i like it.

I'm open to pidgeons too

Just keep this in the back of your head guys, in the event of a mass shut-it-down they can't shut down fucking animals

Just wanted to give you a bump for at least coming up with something different and interesting.

This is actually one of the few good ideas I have seen, they also serve as hunters too so there is that

And not just falcons, most birds of prey in general are tamable if not outright domesticable, eagles, hawks, cernicalos, you name it

Ban assault eagles

Attached: bandera-aguila-san-juan (1).jpg (425x285, 46.14K)

My buddy is a falconer down in texas. Very cool tight nit group hes in.

Attached: image1.jpeg (1024x683, 137.35K)

I would give my left nut to be a falconer. That is the most Aryan shit I can imagine.

Suck a tailpipe you unhelpful scoon

Buy the raptor.

Is your birb called peckoutyouteyes