Paul Ryan Deep State Coup

Ryan is cooperating with special counsel to clear line of succession - targeting both Trump and Pence – this is the real reason he is not running for re-election in the house. More details to come in following weeks.

Attached: prmemoleak.png (861x821, 150.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/paul-ryan-dismisses-trumps-conspiracy-claims-warns-no-one-is-above-the-law-2018-06-06
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No time to sort VPN that works with halfchan, spread the word.

Do these exist?

But Trump supports Israël 1000%, isn't that like a 'get out of jail free' card?

How about proof or literally anything?

Sauce?

I don't trust that kike at all.

Attached: succession.PNG (572x562, 38.94K)

The kikes can just as easily control a gold currency. When we were on a hard gold currency in the late 19th century, the kikes hoarded all the currency so they could foreclose on farmers in the west. The problem with the Fed is that it's private and used to create profits for Wall Street. Lincoln and Kennedy weren't killed over the gold standard, they were killed over a fiat currency controlled by the people used for the benefit of the people. The strongest period of prosperity in the early 1800s had a fiat national currency.

Can not find with reverse image search, can't find the exact phrases on google.

This could be a fake image to test the propagation of information from here.

How do you propose the jews control the gold standard when they’re all exterminated, user? Fuck off.

Make your bed.

Attached: Bzzzt.gif (342x320, 761.45K)

Not if Ryan will guarantee 1001% support. Oy!

Indeed they do. They have been manipulating every form of payment and trade EVER.

This user understands the root of the problem.

Attached: Jewish Innovation.jpg (296x447, 46.86K)

Mike “Israel should dictate US policy” Pence doesn’t have any history of actually hating faggots, much less acting against them. Something tells me that this was a purposeful psy-op.

Dead men buy no farms.

This. There is no way there would be a written communication between the two that says "I SUPPORT YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT", even if that's the case (which it probably is). They would either use intermediaries to communicate or do a Clinton-Lynch style "incidental" face-to-face meeting.

take this you traitor
Current addresses
PO Box 2194
Janesville WI 53547-2194
700 Saint Lawrence Ave
Janesville WI 53545-4040
(608) 754-7538
Landline

Attached: Poet Trump.jpg (893x597, 68.84K)

So, is this JFK 2.0? 50% of the nation will revolt; meaning a denial of service to those perceived as traitors attempting a coup

Then you have nothing to worry about, faggot.

The Freemasons and the Crown would happily continue their work, because it's not just Jews, and the Jews intermarried with European nobility centuries ago. Nice job completely ignoring the point of what I said because you know it's true and harmful to your employer.

You know what you call the Euro nobility that married jews into the family?
JEWS

bump
could be yuge

Why don't you prove you're not one of them and post something that a mason would be forbidden to post, like a description of their secret handshakes.

Wait so there was more to this shit? Is this Qanon stuff?

marketwatch.com/story/paul-ryan-dismisses-trumps-conspiracy-claims-warns-no-one-is-above-the-law-2018-06-06

What's with the cryptic "more in following weeks" shit, op?

Can anyone find another source on this memo? Is this real?

Lol at this shitty psyops crap, we're not idiots, OP.

Prolly some CIA shit to make us look like idiots.

I wouldn't put that level of hubris past them. They could also have done it this way to avoid drawing parallels between themselves and the Clintons, given the fact that that whole deal blew over with the grace of a flying pig. They could just claim this was faked, or that it means something other than what it clearly is.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. Why do you imagine that your kike puppets will be allowed to live, either?

Bumping anchored post because I can.

Attached: NO DEALS.png (904x500, 747.25K)