Illegals think they are entitled to free dialysis

WOMP WOMP
(((CNN))): Undocumented immigrants on dialysis forced to cheat death every week [archive.is/mUIEo]
That means we are paying $1,852,500,000 each year to treat illegals for this one condition.

Tl;dr: we need to give free healthcare to people who aren't even citizens because la creatura is crying about it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x438, 769.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2266412/Chinese-man-kept-alive-13-years-HOMEMADE-dialysis-machine.html
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/02/26/how-american-citizens-finance-health-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/
archive.is/JbK9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fat spics, eating beans, getting fat, breeding like rabbits and abusing antibiotics

Fuck them.

Increased demand should lead to more dialysis units, greater supply of services, and a gradual decrease in service cost… outside of a for-profit medical racket. Our immigration system may be fucked, but our healthcare system is fucked for all of us.

I hope reporting on this ugly ungrateful spic backfires on CNN when the people who didnt know about this are the kind to say "fuck immigrants"

Attached: AAAAAAUUUUUUGGHHH.jpg (310x239, 20.98K)

So why doesn't her shithole pay for it?

From the article:

Moreso when the white man has to pay for the shitskin's care too.

treat them with AIDS

If she doesnt care anyway, let's get the deportation rolling, call the fucking ICE in her state. God dammit.

Are you unaware of the filth they live in daily? They are barely a level above street shitter and that is only because their tourism depends on running toilets.

I felt it was worth sharing because it makes it even worse that we are paying for it.
Also infuriating:

If only.

Attached: DreamCatcher.jpg (500x234, 27.83K)

That is useful to catch the tards because they have a lot of energy to burn off.

The infuriating part is the hospital admin KNOWS DAMN WELL SHE CAN'T PAY AND THE ER COSTS MORE but rather than just push her through as an in-patient and save the taxpayer a few bucks doing the same fucking shit, they force the cunt to use the ER and charge us triple.

Could she be talked into assisted suicide? Jack Kvorchian wasnt wrong about everything.

Seriously, how the fuck is the bitch not on medicaid at this point? They hand gibs out like candy to illegals and no ER necessary.

That's the spice.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (336x188, 114.05K)

Set a plate of beans just out of reach so she yanks her tubes out?

Attached: ICE.jpg (800x528, 67.43K)

I laff'd

An actual American with equally debilitating diabetes was displaced for her.
The fact that they won't treat someone until they're about to die is a consequence of leeches like her draining the system.

Attached: DwloHK[1].gif (320x169, 947.58K)

even if she was in her native mexico, she still wouldn't have free dialysis treatment
so in the end, the country to which she is a trespasser is treating her better than her own people, and even her own family, and that says a lot about the mexican race and their perpetually-collapsed state

now compare this fat entitled bitch to this guy
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2266412/Chinese-man-kept-alive-13-years-HOMEMADE-dialysis-machine.html

when the pilgrims came over, who took care of them when they got sick building the country? They took care of themselves because they lived in an ethnically homogenous high trust society; these apes regard each other with the contempt they are owed and for that, will never be self-sufficient.

If true, that shit makes me want to hulk the fuck out

Attached: 6231319-8291620662-cover.jpg (1280x714, 571.43K)

whats worse is that bill will never be paid, the hospital will just pass on the costs to the taxpayer and other patients.

Yes. We need to take care of our own instead.

Attached: welfare use graph.png (3760x1774, 330.08K)

Attached: freeze.jpg (700x380, 45.87K)

Worse. The hospital might not be able to pass on the bill and will just shut down.

How American Citizens Finance $18.5 Billion In Health Care For Unauthorized Immigrants
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/02/26/how-american-citizens-finance-health-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/
archive.is/JbK9Y

Attached: 1385854051677-1-1.png (556x377, 24.52K)

Just look at this ungrateful sack of shit.

Attached: gibs me mo life whitey.png (540x550, 269.52K)

It’s a mercenary move on behalf of the hospital and she shouldn’t be entitled to sustained healthcare at all, as no American would be were the roles reversed. However, if the green light was given for hospitals to issue healthcare to illegals via the most cost effective route how then would it differ from that which paying customers received?

I live in a country with a socialized health service. If you turn up, you get treated. “Health tourism” is rife. If precedents were established to permit such behavior in a state like say California would there not be a huge boom in business to fulfill the demands of the newly minted customers? The cost to the taxpayer could be catastrophic.

I can see that look on her face. It's a "don't touch me gringo" look, should just yank the oxygen off and kick her out.

I found out I had type 2. Doc put me on meds and I went on a diet.Lost 20 pounds, Sugar and carbs once in a blue. Fuck you if you cant control your shit you fat squatties. Get dialysis in Mexico.

Attached: inaugural-white-house-security-badges-1.jpg (745x279, 61.49K)

WHY AM I FORCED TO PAY WITH MY TAXES FOR HER TREATMENT WHEN I CAN BARELY PAY MY OWN FUCKING MEDICAL BILLS BECAUSE MY DEDUCTIBLE IS SO FUCKING HIGH
OH RIGHT ITS BECAUSE OF THESE FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIEN SPIC NIGGER FAGGOT PIECES OF SHIT USING OUR RESOURCES
OH
FUCKING JOY
I SURE DO LOVE PAYING TAXES SO THIS FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CAN STAY ALIVE FOR ANOTHER WEEK
MEANWHILE
ANOTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN GOES BANKRUPT BECAUSE OF MEDICAL BILLS
HOLY FUCK
FUCK MY ASS
FUCK THESE SPICS
FUCK THESE PEOPLE

Attached: 6f9bbeeb7352234c906e24cd766507ca4c89d2fa29dd2238d97002762a63de3b.jpg (255x189, 13.72K)

Looks like her daughter is well on her way to the same condition. Fucking leeches

At least if I get ill in a foreign country my government pays my bill so that I’m not a burden on the host country, that’s because I’ve paid into the NHS for decades, because I’ve worked.

It would be a much cheaper to hire Mexican hospitals to give them dialysis 8^)

The NHS wouldn’t even make this woman endure a reduced level of service, she would receive full treatment and wouldn’t be expected to pay a penny and the British Government would make no attempt to collect the funds from her Government. NHS doctors roll around on the floor screeching at any attempt to get them to comply with immigration law by reporting illegal usage of their services. Meanwhile you experience a massively reduced level of service partly as a consequence of facilitated health tourism.
That won’t stop you languishing in pain as the NHS reclassifies your condition as “non urgent”. But hey, you can also go private and skip the queue. But don’t forget to keep your NI payments up as well, after all the NHS provides a world class health service.

I'm a white guy without health insurance surviving paycheck to paycheck and hoping I don't get some fucking disease or an accident.

When do the citizen militias form to deport all these fat ugly hostile trash parasites

This. I feel you man. The reckoning…it's coming

my deductible is over $7000 because of freeloaders like this

The NHS kills women every day for being poor and having breast cancer.

I lost my fucking insurance thanks to fucks like that!

WHO'S THE HEARTLESS ONE NOW?

Attached: f81a1bdb7eedefaf1bcd9bf50094fb551004fb17ee848e8e05d84b9e85d37661.jpg (594x901, 37.99K)

we are the richest fucking country in the world.
we can afford to help them, and then send the fucking bill to her children.
how is that wall coming along?

This is a sign of how past rational we are. If you can't kick these turds out or backbill their shithole and tell their embassy to come get them. There is no future

Outside of ER services the NHS is terrifyingly lackluster. I’d prefer it weren’t being deliberately mismanaged into oblivion but seeing as it is it would be nice to have an option to opt out of certain services which I know I couldn’t tolerate the service on. If I get tonsillitis I don’t want to wait until it has subsided and flared back up three times before I am eligible for treatment.

LIBERALS WOULD RATHER TAKE CARE OF A STRAY ANIMAL THAN THEIR OWN CHILDREN

No, we can't.
Our own citizens are dying in the streets and going bankrupt because of extremely high medical costs BECAUSE of shit like this, you goddamn imbecile. You think this illegal spic is going to pay a goddamn cent for that medical bill? Hell no.
You know who is paying it? You and I with our tax dollars, and we're going fucking broke because of it.
You want lower healthcare costs? Put a stop to people like this illegal alien using our resources that don't pay a fucking cent for the care they receive.
It's beyond infuriating when I see people like this getting medical care for free, yet my wife and I are sitting on a $6,500 bill for when she was pregnant and all the blood work, doctor visits, delivery, ultrasounds, etc. Why the FUCK am I paying these outrageous medical bills when these illegal scumbags get everything for free, and then the media puts out stories about "WOE IS THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN USING OUR RESOURCES THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT" well whoopty-fucking-doo because all I see is my next medical bill being even higher to offset the cost of this illegal scumsucking parasite not paying a fucking thing.
The US ==COULD== have the greatest healthcare system in the world if we cut these fucking leeches off, but sadly white people have too much empathy so the media tugs at people's heartstrings and essentially force our medical system to take care of them.
It's fucking despicable.

Attached: f904ba9e024124888fdd6ba3441c67ccd37fa42f2a1af15da0865fb73d968e8f.jpg (577x480, 137.39K)

gas yourself berkay

if they must live with us give them 60 years, after that if they can't pay the bills let them go to this next world in a drug induced peace.

you srsly telling me illegals are bankrupting the country?
not all those illegal wars?
all all those trillions we have spent on bailouts?
or all those other trillions we have spent on big government spending here at home over the years?
illegals are just a drop of water on a huge fucking ocean of shit that has been building up over the years.

No, they all have to go back, it's not a "must" kind of concession
You talk like a faggot.

Attached: 1471087209970-0.gif (355x412, 1.04M)

Shshh have you seen pollack's math skills on the NC teacher thread? Don't ask them to count past potato

Penny one tossed away given the level of fiscal irresponsibility you have highlighted is unacceptable. Your defense is akin to telling a spendthrift on the verge of bankruptcy that he may as well use the last of his available credit to walk into a bar and buy a round of drinks for every stranger inside.

The GAO states that illegal aliens generate more in costs than revenues to federal, state, and local governments combined, so yes. The various states spend BILLIONS of dollars to pay the medical bills illegal aliens rack up.
If we took those billions of dollars spent on illegal aliens and instead spent it on our oh I don't know, the elderly, homeless, sick, veterans, or any of our own fucking citizens, we would be better off. Why the fuck are we essentially subsidizing healthcare for third-world nations that have no loyalty and don't give two honkin' shits about the US that just walk into our country illegally?
And the figure of billions is straight from the GAO and state government studies, and I'm not going to spoon feed your stupid (1) posting reddit-spacing nigger, so go fuck yourself, faggot.

Attached: jewdar alert.webm (576x320, 511.38K)

See, that's the kicker. She's in a severe lose-lose situation because she's trying to evade authorities for herself and her family. She can't receive medical treatment unless it's an emergency, putting her in constant, torturous pain, and doing so puts undue financial strain on the system, which citizens unwillingly end up paying for.

If ICE took her and her family, then she would be able to get the treatment she needs, regularly, and at a much cheaper price. Her quality of life would be much better, and the American public would not only pay much less for it, but be plagued by one fewer family of illegal aliens. The choice should be simple, really.

It's all of those. Every last little drop in the bucket. They all add up. It's pissing in an ocean of fucking piss, you nimrod. A couple billion dollars in extra medical costs a year to treat end-stage renal failure here, a few hundred billion for some illegal wars there, a few trillion on bailouts here, a few billion more for housing costs, a few billion for propaganda, a few billion in extortion and embezzlement, a few billion wasted dollars in the military…

It adds up very quickly. Illegal aliens are bankrupting the country in more ways than you could possibly believe, but it takes that, plus the refugees, plus the cost of the failure of Obamacare, plus the horrific trade deals we have to subsidize, plus the outsourcing of manufacturing and labor to China. Let's also not forget that many Mexican non-citizens also intentionally live in squalor so they can send their money back home to their families out of the country, thereby adding a few more pennies to the pile.

Nothing happens in a fucking vacuum, you fucking wankstain. Everything is interrelated, and it all builds up over time. Now that Donald Trump is actively working to try and stem the tide, people are working against him to stop him because they know that the public will wake up and realize how hard things have gone to shit, and there WILL be hell to pay.

They are telling you that mudskins are taking resources away from citizens who actually belong here, you illiterate fucktard. That fat bitch isn't lying on a pile of dollar bills, she's hogging literally a bed of a limited number of beds, using a machine from a limited number of machines, and professional time from a limited amount of professional time that should have gone TO A PERSON WHO BELONGS HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: Mega-Rage-Face.jpg (500x312, 28.12K)

this, doesn't mexico have socialized medicine?

checked

< Vote for Hillary, goyim
< Let Hillary win, goyim - we spend billions to get her elected, but she is 100% exactly the same

FUCK OFF LEFTYPOL
>>>/gaschamber/

YES, YOU DESERVE TO DIE FOR BEING A THIEF!
YES, YOU DESERVE TO DIE FOR RAPING BABIES!

I don't consent to paying to keep invaders alive and I can end her diabetes for the low low price of 5¢

Attached: eceb2f1ba430f66eeece924c7ec1e76ec83cbb8e83cf0390b44e010193626e66.jpg (1000x563, 28K)

Dont have any sympathy whatsoever.They need to crowdfund for money to buy dialysis machines to send to mexico right along with a bus tickets for their nasty spic asses.

This boils down to one thing only.

NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE SHITSKIN

How much worse can it get than paying triple for their services? The "business" runs off taxpayer money so no there wouldn't be a "boom" in such a sense as it would just be a fucking increase to what WE ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR THESE ASSHOLES.

Not eating stupid shit is on par with taking a fucking breath when you need to. Fuck these cunts.

Sadly this is accurate. We would spend a fraction of the cost if we just sent her home with a dialysis machine.

Fuck you, jew faggot fuck. You bleed first.

Temple let out early this evening moshe?

5 cents? Nigger, I can strangle the bitch for free.

No it isn't. Healthcare in Mexico is super cheap. If you live on the border you can save a ton by buying health insurance from a Mexican bank.

Attached: laugh it up.jpg (1442x1080, 254.32K)

Smelly dumb beaner scum better die

They are, stone cold, monsters.

Yes it is you cunt. Our hoispitals are fucking expensive. It would COST US LESS TO SEND HER HOME WITH A FUCKING MACHINE.
Why are you shitskins so fucking stupid?

A dialysis machine would cost exponentially less to GIVE THE CUNT than it is to fucking treat her here. Fucking spics.

Attached: IMG_1656.JPG (412x631, 66.28K)

all of that money should be going to the veterans who have been shit on and abused and used by the heartless system

Why would you want to touch that shitskin's fat neck?

Roaches are so cool.

Yup

until a spic moves into the neighborhood and everybodies got them

Someone's got to do the dirty jobs, user.

Attached: 02-bk-mr-1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 114.09K)

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 481.68K)

Kikey having kids?

Very accurate post.

that aint happening

They have access to forklifts user.

You make a good point, user

Attached: b469233cd4cebd07baeb17facdfbc43c1e5e7e76d6e4cfe4fa209143a2f88149.jpg (1500x1091, 151.17K)

Does she know both Type 1 AND Type 2 diabetes can be completely cured with proper diet and exercise?

It's another case of "Trumpcucks on Zig Forums pretending that CNN fake news is real when it happens to support their views."

If trump can't make beaners terrified to admit to their burrito status, isnt he merely Hillary with a shifty accent?

She thinks all the walkin' and hoppin over the border is all the exercise she needs. Really, the fat cunt just needs ICE to chase after her; The running would be good for her beetus.

Attached: goodgoyim.jpg (620x340, 125.93K)

Why should we? What do they offer us in return?

Attached: White make nonwhites take - whites have value - latinos and blacks cost society.png (566x585, 143.71K)

Type 2 Diabetes isn't even a disease. It's insulin resistance due to eating shit food and not exercising. No dialysis for fatties, especially illegal ones. Let them die if they won't stop treating their body like trash.

Attached: ChaimNewsNetwork.png (494x525, 254.16K)

Posting child abuse is supporting child abuse.

Careful, if you mention the kike faggots acting like kikes they'll ban you. Kikey never left.

t. doesn't know anything about mexico