WHY JEWS ARE SWALLOWING THE BLACK PILL

FULL TEXT AT: pastebin.com/c7kBueCY

Take heart, anons.

"The energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it." - Adolf Hitler

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie." - Revelation 3:9

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666." - Revelation 13:18

Continued at pastebin.com/c7kBueCY

Attached: kike_rings.jpeg (491x500 16.4 KB, 90.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XMOYq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_(slang)
instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/
mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/812445550285099008
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike free fp

Attached: 1531518898064.jpg (599x399, 132.81K)

You know you can just make a second post with more of what you wanted to post right?

Otherwise good thread.

They really did it to themselves.

Attached: how santa should operate.jpg (196x255, 16.4K)

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened." - Revelation 9:2

Great thread OP
bump for White pill

Attached: holocaust-perpetuation-500x478.jpg (500x478, 93.96K)

shit thread

fuck off, satan

Attached: hector.jpg (1024x1031, 256.16K)

that isn't even how it'll work (besides for the people who care, who didn't believe it in the first place). The way it will work is that enough time will pass such that, even if it did happen, who cares? Sort of like how no one goes all ape shit over wars/massacres from millenia ago.

That's why they used the hoax in charlottesville the month after this study came out.

There's a great civil war going on among Jews right now. I hope you goyim are happy. If it makes you happier, I give you permission to gas all left Jews and American "Jews". Fucking subhumans.

Tell me more, Rabbi.

inb4 Jews destroy the internet and blame aryan aliens

OP's pic number three looks like my nightstand in Skyrim.

Attached: db01d97c0cc241d6c77608cde34758a9e4323c28311b693d51b70bae01d3705c.jpg (800x525, 51.07K)

This.

Need to bump that 9% to 19.

They would lose way too many shekels for that to happen. The Jews need to realize that they better stop being kikes and start acting like proper human beings (won't ever happen, though).

>archive.fo/XMOYq

I agree. They anchor, lock, delete. The arguments are:
1. Already a thread for this.
2. Some jew reported as slide thread.
STOP DELETING ANYTHING
Keep deleting fedo posts.

Simple. America implodes, whites are blamed until exterminated. The ground has already been laid for decades and now calling for white deal is completely normalized.
(((China))) becomes the lone super power and world manufacturer. Should american patriots regain control somehow during the uprising, (((China))) and (((Russia))) would step in to help. For the (((greater good))) of course.

jew, please

uh huh sure they will

Filtered. Fucking get that kike D&C shit out of here.
Not sure why so many anons accept mutilating and watering down the most powerful and accurate meme that can be used on politics.

It's not a huwhite PR disaster rainbow fag
Let the pederasts try to shut down the internet
good luck shlomo

if you weren't jidf i'd call you retarded with that lolberg reading comprehension
I happen to know you're a retarded jew with a statistically high probability of pederasty

Attached: absolutely-smug.jpeg (474x535, 32.8K)

bump, nice post OP

Checking

Attached: 1447483042519.jpg (861x900, 241.8K)

Be weary when the jew changes direction suddenly and becomes the "friend" of White men and wishes to help Whites with funding their own organizations and the like. Don't give into such a thing or the cycle will not be broken.

Trips 666 confirms Zionist are mad.

Attached: angry_merchant_rabbi.gif (322x395, 142.45K)

I have seen that number in a Jewish encyclopedia dated around the early 1930s. But that was merely a digital pdf of it. Anything else seems to magically claim it was 11 million. Does anyone have a verified copy of that book hanging around? I think that's a real humdinger of a fact which can cause a good goy to recoil whenever brought up if they can't claim it's fabricated.

Kill yourself. Choke on your blogpost.

Enjoy the ban, kike faggot.

Attached: 85729f0c612f375e4b4118eed6b3b48bae01d7ccb9327b9e4c6ff2ad92c8a268.gif (350x198 116.78 KB, 86.92K)

judenraus

Yes, you're a jew cunt. What?

Attached: Demon_hunter_with_demon_blood.gif (368x477, 4.49M)

Oh noes the jew is kvetching.

Attached: Get_Out_Jew_Banner.gif (720x1280 691.59 KB, 11M)

Can't hear you moshe. New to filters?

Attached: Filters by Jonestein.jpg (474x424, 46.22K)

If im filtered why did you respond? checkmate kike

Attached: jewsandjesus.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

Keep at it niggra. Proving the point.

Attached: nnnniiiiiiiiigggggeeeerrrrrr.jpg (1200x843, 200.01K)

Not knowing how filters work wewlad

Attached: shut_it_down_jews_max_headroom.gif (466x342, 1.82M)

100 times this. Pro-white orgs need to be put under a microscope to keep the (((snakes and rats))) out

hebrew word of the day is arsim, or ars for short. It's sort of like the jewish equivalent of white trash.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_(slang)

Attached: jidf.jpeg (620x729, 316.81K)

Attached: Nick_J_Fuentes jews.mp4 (644x360, 2.77M)

instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/
mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/812445550285099008

That is very relieving

Jesus never said that. That was John saying that an angel told him that Jesus said that.

This is called cherry picking .Christians do it when they're trying to cover for their religion. It's just a dishonest as kike pilpul.

Their view on Israel isn't changing because jews are shit. Their view is changing because they're worried about mud Christians.

How do we RP the Christian? All that they've become are useless Jew-tools, lazy, lethargic, materialistic CivNat cuckolds; that march to the beat of their worldly masters drum

bump

Can anyone point me to a pdf or ebook copy of Ford's The International Jew?

kike spotted

get fucked, rabbi

Not QTDDTOT, but sure.
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655

To 99.

You speak the truth, but the jews are now going to asia.

All Jews will be gassed including you. You don’t get out of this. Zionist rat wars destroyed good people from my town who were noble warriors. I hope every last Israeli scum perish like the cowards you are.

Current ‘jews’ are not Israelites? Yiddish is not Semitic like Aramaic? Idk if these are easy to swallow the information comes from obscure sources.

Let's get something straight: Trump is doing nothing but combining the worst nigger apologist traits from the Democrats and the most castrating corporation apologist traits from the Republicans. He is a fuckup and a coward wasting everybody's time killing innocent people in Palestine instead of killing actually dangerous animals right here in America.

You must go.

Attached: iuO5T5R5V5.jpg (1049x1153, 1.37M)

Of Note: Blacks "say" that they are the actual genu-wine original Hebro's, but they're cowards when it comes to the Synagogue of Satan/the modern day "Jew". Blacks need to be reminded that they can talk a mean game, but they'll never do anything but talk

Bind Ye evil bastard

Attached: Scofield Satanic Bible.jpg (474x300, 46.22K)

i truly hope this time its the world

im concerned with the timeline though. the boomers WILL take up for israel, so this probably wont happen until that generation passes, and by then what kind of world will we have? hate speech laws, an FCC controlled internet, smart city mind control? i know these scenarios seem out there, but the stated goal of the elite is to fully mind control the population, they've had this plan since Wells wrote An Open Conspiracy

when do you see this all coming down?

You should be shoahd for defacing a picture of vampire hunter D

Fuck off, Moloch.

Attached: Kek vs Moloch.png (740x600, 131.02K)

Attached: fd9e29e8b453cea59062ac65f5566bfdc6a24e523eb27f043418b902bf76971f.jpg (574x511, 60.73K)

This, it's just a slight variant on the standard infiltration method.

No collapse, the world will be fruitful without jews.

Attached: super retard.png (433x461, 233.55K)

jews will not talk to nazis (everyon who is conservative or right wing) because this is what they get told from the powerjews - what they are being told is that they should never talk to a nazi unless they see hope that the nazi could change his mind.
to subvert a jew you need to make him believe that you are interested in his view points, the jew needs to believe that you are able to believe and accept his lies.
Q

From the ashes we will rise user
Like a phoenix
Something has to die for something new to be reborn
Hollywood must die

Those digits are very aesthetic

Palindrome digits checked

Attached: 1516075771269.png (400x397, 81.27K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SATAN GOD IS GONNA TO TEAR THAT ASS A NEW ONE FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1519924697717.jpg (957x621, 90.04K)

This is the type of thread (((they))) want to slide

Attached: 20170117_protest1.jpg (890x641, 204.88K)

My sides have been halo-costed

This has got to be satire or a false flag. No fucking way are (((they))) this transparent.

Attached: Paid_Opposition_2.png (1889x875, 94.95K)

Their phone number is (415) 666-2650. Now I know they're bullshit.

Holy shit I understand it now. Revelation didnt predict the end of the world, it predicted the end of the jews.

No.

Attached: E727B277-79DF-4D47-B7E4-F70D3DC31555.gif (463x648, 203.77K)

Jews gathered up in one place, especially a place that's not in our countries, is better than what we have now.

It takes less gas that way

The Bible and every other religious text ever Pagan, Poo you name it says we are going to win and the Jews will be subjected to the ultimate Shoah. Bowing before the victorious goyim.

Attached: 0ee3ad1fe7c1199ae6d8f419305059de35594fd7cb4052df5f73f87c1b7bce03.jpg (500x713, 140.08K)

They play every side.
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: Playing_Both_Sides.PNG (1198x301, 134.44K)

Eventually they will out play themselves and we will win because of it. A culture of backstabbing and betrayal eventually leads to you stabbing your own back.

Ive been feeling this for weeks now but the only time I see it put in words is in an Adolf Hitler quote, go figure. Dude was right

It's up to us to ensure that happens.
Sweet digits!

Bronfmans sold off Seagrams a long time ago and then lost their vast fortune.

The first step in this diversification was the widely criticized sale of Seagram's stake in DuPont. In 1981, Edgar Bronfman Sr. had sold Seagram's stake in Conoco to DuPont, in exchange for almost 25% of the chemical giant.[5] This stake in DuPont, by 1995, represented about 70% of Seagram's total earnings. Nevertheless, Bronfman Jr., acting as Seagram CEO, approached DuPont about buying back its shares, a deal that DuPont wasted no time in closing.

With the proceeds of the $9 billion sale, Bronfman Jr. went on an expansion into the entertainment business, in music through the acquisition of Polygram, and in film entertainment through MCA and Universal Pictures. However, the new entertainment conglomerate he created had a brief life, before needing a strategic partner. Bronfman Jr., then led Seagram into a controversial all-stock acquisition by French conglomerate Vivendi in 2000. Bronfman Jr., became chief of the new company, Vivendi Universal, but the Seagram company effectively lost control of its entertainment businesses. Meanwhile, the beverage division—the core of Seagram was acquired by Pernod Ricard and Diageo and divided between the two firms. Seagram, for all intents and purposes, ceased to exist.

In December 2001, Bronfman announced he was stepping down from an executive capacity at Vivendi Universal, but remaining as vice chair of the board.

If that's not a sign…

REPENT HEATHEN!!! AND GTFO!

Attached: michael-the-arch-angel.jpg (1084x983, 120.33K)

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places. Come to the aid of men, whom God created immortal, made in his own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there a place for them any longer in Heaven. But that cruel, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan, who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with all his angels.

Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of man has taken courage, Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of his Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory.

This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.

These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions.

In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most blessed Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.

Arise then, O invincible prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and bring them the victory.

The Church venerates thee as protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious powers of this world and of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude.

Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly conciliate the mercies of the Lord; and beating down the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.

get rekt satan

Attached: 765068-michael_by_raphael.jpg (517x900, 58.01K)

When the satanists are about to lose power and there will be no escape for them anymore they will unleash ww3.

If that's accurate its only a matter of time, that's 1/7 of the white population. That's more than critical mass if we choose to take advantage of it. We really should start acting like we're 15% and not a fringe minority, start groups and do community service and shit like that. People in modern society are desparate for meaningful community, (whites in particular) and there's no reason they have to be with numbers like that.

Lots of Jews converting to Christianity lately. I wonder what's going on. Did they finally realise he's their messiah all along?

They are soooo fucked they dont even really grasp the gravity that the more they fight, the worse it will be.

Attached: 1421620190556.jpg (974x749, 189.06K)