SOROS FUNDED IRISH ABORTIONS

George Soros Gets Away With Illegally Funding Ireland Campaign to Legalize Abortion
lifenews.com/2018/08/01/george-soros-gets-away-with-illegally-funding-ireland-campaign-to-legalize-abortion/
archive.fo/nD7VX
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/amnesty-action-over-soros-foundation-donation-resolved-sipo-accept-decision-was-procedurally-flawed-859038.html
archive.fo/2CErm
> As part of the settlement agreement, the High Court heard that Standards in Public Office Commission (SIPO) now accepts its decision that the donation was for political purposes and must be returned was “procedurally flawed”
>Last November SIPO ordered Amnesty to return a donation made in August 2015 by the Open Society Foundations (OSF), a body founded by businessman George Soros, for Amnesty’s international “My Body, Mr Rights” campaign
>However, Amnesty fought the order
>SIPO told Amnesty to return the monies after finding the donation was prohibited under Section 23 A2 of the 1997 Electoral Act after deeming it to be a donation for political purposes
>Amnesty denied the funds were used for political purposes and in its High Court proceedings said SIPO’s decision was flawed and should be set aside
> Today, Mr Maurice Collins SC for SIPO told Mr Justice Seamus Noonan the matter had been resolved following discussions between the parties
>As part of the settlement, counsel read extracts from a letter from SIPO to Amnesty stating that “the Commission (SIPO) had concluded that the process leading to the adoption of the decision communicated in its decision in November 2017 was procedurally flawed” and “considers it appropriate” to consent to the order quashing the decision

Attached: georgesoros3.jpg (820x461, 32.48K)

The Irish are white enough for soros to want to genocide them, checkmate nordglos.

what do you mean white enough? if anyone on the british isles isnt white its the english

nords and anglos have a running joke that irish people are not white. I was countering that joke with another joke.

that smell?
it's gas

Attached: GÄS THE JEWS.png (809x163, 25.89K)

Angli (Arabs) + Saxon (Nords) = Anglo (English)
Fuck off jew this is a very important thread.

Faggot

Too slow, kike.

Attached: fred.jpg (720x789, 69.49K)

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

Yeah, but he's not Russian so it's fine. It's ok when kikes meddle.

Attached: .00011.jpg (491x491 474 B, 40.5K)

Like wise, when Putin is friendly to kikes, he's "based"

Attached: fe4ebb5d26a6c40bbbe9dec982d1ecaab6507943c69deffe8b51c57553df0062.jpg (300x317, 11.96K)

This isnt new, ireland was the first post war target, they fear the seafaring tribe of dan, the tuatha de danann, who is one of two modern candidate's for Israel's destruction.
We also have the only diaspóra to rival them, with footholds in every fucking corner of the earth.
Finally, we are mocked and derided in media, and our complex and vibrant mythology is ignored, they do not like how close we are to our histories and work hard to destroy them.

The jew fears the gael, and ireland holds the gateway to the otherworld, and the slumbering heroes.

Soros is like some kind of supervillain straight outta a comic book series, a Lex Luthor (Superman's foe) or The Joker (Batman's foe) tier bad guy.

The journalist Chris Bollyn - who lived in Israel for 7 years - says Soros is secretly a Rothschild agent.

Attached: Soros shag.jpg (500x316, 27.85K)

Attached: word-image[1].jpg (696x378, 136.46K)

Buzz off, Bjorn, you're no better.

With BLM he created a network of nigger militias ready to attack white people once those anti-gun laws pass. It's ridiculous that he is allowed to walk freely.

Attached: army niggers.webm (384x288, 3.98M)

Muh English-kike It was the English who sold themselves to the Jews first propaganda.
How about use actual photography.

Attached: f9dbfec93d7d664634d8c7f2bf90faea9e159b85de20f769357b0295ab6dda12.gif (350x350, 3.1M)

That's picture is literally a joke lol that's what it was originally meant as

oh fucking hell, not gonna fucking happen.
it's like you want it to happen though, that's why you're posting from tor.

It's not "illegal" when (((we))) do it, goy.

That kike Kissinger should be hung just for Rhodesia alone.

This. There's also a lot of Irish descended in Spain as well.

Every top Jew in this world is automatically a (((Rothschild))) agent. It's an open secret.

Friendly reminder…

IT'S THE (((CHICOMS)))

Hand rubbing intensifies

Attached: FAB80739-F0ED-4968-8B35-821BEDD7854A.jpeg (1160x629, 256.45K)

Birth rates were too high in a booming economy. Cant have that goy.

He is not that bright. His moves are very childish, because there are no consequences for his actions, while I am "bound" to laws. Still I ve made him lost millions of usd. Anyway, for him this is all a wide game. It will be very boring playing against his sons after his death.

Guess even a comic villain can do something right once in a while.

Jews want to genocide this.

Attached: 8efff504cef77068e764c672bfdc6db1b008b0eb0dff3b56928c36ac9219f126.jpg (962x620 24.61 KB, 185.57K)

Was looking for this, also hoping someone posted the "Pro-choice, Pro-life, What color?" picture, I think I've got it somewhere but I forgot to rename it so it would be easier to find.

But yeah only leftists and shitskins get abortions, Humans don't

what are you, fucking retarded?
Angles = Germanic Tribe
Saxons = Germanic Tribe

Attached: Gary the Hero.gif (160x250, 1.56M)

Attached: George Soros - Ferguson.png (1200x1073 499.38 KB, 124.09K)

Do you want the pathetic dregs to be raising more leftists?

Becoming a mother has a corrective influence on women because they finally connect to the biological purpose of their animal drives. Without it, they remain as dumb animals, open to Jewish subversion without any connection to genuine reality.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but Soros is so brazenly paraded around as the mastermind behind all evil in the world that I cannot take it at face value. He is so obviously a fall guy. He's like a biological VPN for the kikes to shit shit up with.

Attached: pizzanigger rabbit.jpg (880x757, 86.97K)

Other kikes donate to Soros' foundations and causes, but his name is always the first thing you hear with regard to him. Everyone opposing them gets to fixate on him and groups like Infowars get to muddy the waters by trying to connect Soros to muh natzis and whatever else. When the time comes for alternative organizations to be used instead, opposition to Soros will be fixated on Soros (or his legacy) at the expense of everything else. It's just three card monte.

If that were true, there would be no leftists. Face reality, instead of succumbing to bitterness.

What do you think the long march through the institutions is?

Not actually sure what you're referring to.

You really don’t want to know what I think.

The long march through the institutions is the term for the communist/cultural marxist strategy of taking over institutions for the purpose of brainwashing people who go through them towards their cause. They have done this with education, unions, and the federal government. This is how the leftist brain virus reproduces itself, not through having kids.

Nigger, you don't think.

Attached: d2818a682615cd29d9f87809aa4697b0d19d3b51e72254eaa85260bbd509915f.jpg (499x398, 22.46K)

Fair enough. Not disputing that. But you're a fool if you think whelping more urchins is anything but supporting said institution.

Irish were essentially exterminated, only true blooded ones are in the colonies. Sadly only potato niggers were allowed to remain

The images are meant for me. The text is for you guys.

When I read your text I lose intentions, which is why you posted the duck with Swazi’s. I don’t communicate through text very well. I either don’t elaborate and get misunderstood, or I over elaborate and everyone thinks I am crazy.

When I read your text, I tend to take it literally and I miss the subcontext. I do apologize, I can’t rewrite my brain to think textually. It’s why I have a hard time remembering names and rote data.

Cutie pie

Don't shoot George Soros when you see him in London, because that's where you'll find him.

Yeah, about that .

Attached: hi-im-homosexual-indian-leo-varadkar-im-the-unelected-irish-33260897.png (500x550, 71.39K)

Wew, it's like the Jews are practicing maximum ruin in the AAA league to see what they'll get away with in bigger countries.

>A current (((elected politician))) means an instant change to ethnic demographics both in "his country" and the (((USA)))

I like the cut of Mr Putin's jib but would throw him in the slammer for a couple of years for getting that close to a gigakike and not trying to crush his voicebox. Vlad might be in the process of applying the palm of death to that grizzled nigger's arm, if so, immediate release and keys to the planet if Kissinger dies before the year is out.

The soros genetic line needs to be ground into mince and burned.

Ireland genocided out the good ones, sadly many shitskins in a white wrapper also fled. Red Kennedy, John McCain. The Irish have a horrible tendency towards infighting. It's why those norman Jews were so successful at ruling them.

You mean (((Cromwell))) genocided them? But even then, you're acting like Ireland isn't still Irish, which is absurd.

Attached: soroskraut.JPG (600x866, 319.53K)

The future is Irish, there is nothing absurd about it. The world shall rue the day when the potatonigger awakens.

Attached: the future is irish.jpg (693x800, 85.08K)