Creating Parallel Institutions

Most of us here understand that the jew has destroyed, infiltrated or subverted the institutions that held the society we live in together. EVERYTHING from Religion to Science, and Sports to Art has been tainted.

Therefore we have a task upon us. Many anons believe there are ways to restore these institutions to fruition with the removal of the jews and the brown globs flooding the vital points with fat and corruption. I disagree.

I believe that if we are to reclaim these much needed institutions for Whites by Whites we need to start now. By now most of us understand that the (((credentials))) and standard of value that ALL western institutions have are moot and garbage as we are not operating under meritocratic premises any longer.

My challenge is this. Is it possible to create the exact same institutions that were once the bedrock of our civilization again, running parallel to the old chimeric systems?

Imagine if all of the white surgeons abandoned the hospitals and created an underground network of medical care that was by Whites for Whites. If White students stopped going to college and started creating colleges etc. How can we accomplish these challenges and make our people fully reject every system that reeks of jewshit and begin to create healthy systems once again?

Attached: a8ea8aa93ba8aed891a506dc7035f6d5f2c33d7d0332c0fd5f68050607a314aa.png (1860x2116, 34.36K)

This is a very important topic and I am glad that you made this thread. For a start, I would suggest the creation of mannerbunds or men's groups. Find people who share your values and create a small network. Such a group has many uses. For example, you can provide interest-free loans to each other, hire one another, and share skills.

bump
I am going to do it. In my area. I am not afraid any longer, it can be done
they are not all powerful. these institutions were created by men and can be challenged

those are called lodges . They work for hundreds of years. 1920s 1/5TH of men were masons alone. ANY organization can be repurposed for good. But if we just spend every thread shouting down. Good luck

I couldn't agree more with creating the mannerbunds(those Germans really do have a word for everything, what a beautiful language). I'm working on trying to promote those values within my extended family right now as I haven't found anyone besides them(yet) I feel I can trust with some of the larger scale plans we have ahead of us. I will say the damage the sodomites have done to friendship among our people is something I will never forgive and makes the creation of those spaces slightly challenging.

Godspeed user. I hope one day I will see the crest of your people and know that that mark bears goodness and white virtue to all who see it

Attached: Frens.gif (400x300, 370.65K)

I agree. They anchor, lock, delete. The arguments are:
1. Already a thread for this.
2. Some jew reported as slide thread.
STOP DELETING ANYTHING
Keep deleting fedo posts.
And mejew.ca links

Its time to abandon these institutions altogether. Theyve become perversions, built upon 2 dimensional understandings of themselves lacking proper context or reason. What we have now is a society that necessitates itself and our participation through forced convenience. If it is failing, it is time to demonstrate that its dependency on us is one sided, that the world that has been built for us is not the world we should have been born into. If we can only learn to provide ourselves with food without assistance again as we had done for thousands of years, the rest will follow.

Which one gets built first ?

I like the way you think! Use the device of the kike to defenestrate the kike!

Each person becomes a consultant with a registered biz. Build your network based on field.

or do it out in the open and don't talk about it. Charge less for whites, overcharge the rest.

what of they only provided real surgery for whites and let malpractice insurance take care of the rest?

People could post certain models of mannerbunds for aspiring groups to follow.

This tbh, read SIEGE.
Western civilization is DEAD
The only viable thing we can do is to rebuild, independent from the jewish system.

That would only work if the jews and zionist were dead.

Right that's the whole point user. Abandon the institutions that already exist and begin providing for ourselves with parallel institutions.

We have to be able to self enforce our new code/law. So in my mind the enforcement apparatus would come first. I can't say this enough but arm up. If everyone has a gun then our enemies having them too isn't a distinct advantage any longer. Whites laws for White people, based on natural law and autonomy, like America was supposed to be.

You are still thinking monetarily user. These groups can only survive if the currency is White collaboration geared toward White separation and self sufficiency. The regular hospitals can deal with "the rest" as they always have.

(checked)

I have tried convincing the Christcuks that they should be building Christian based police/medical/education and political systems as one unified group, because the government today is very un Christian. The only reason I attempted to persuade them is because they already have a unifying framework in place which would help solidify the process. But of course they are cowards and have no sense of will to action.

We aren't at year 0. I believe either 9/11, GamerGate or the 2016 election were year 0 and we have started moving forward from there.

Attached: browsing gondola.webm (422x444, 3.65M)

rebuilding society within society couldnt be further from what I posted

(heil'd)
The system does need us more than we need it and the forced participation must come to an end. However without creating emergent coalitions prior to the complete collapse many of our people will be hapless and alone post-collapse, making their success more difficult than it needs to be. It's not about rebuilding society it's about building societal framework for change parallel to the society, knowing the collapse is coming

Attached: 9d2b1e7ea33d70c01150e46b7091ff9832a5d9e56aaba8dde71e8800598b40d6.png (600x761, 593.6K)

honeypot is sweet today

Gross

Most of the smart honey bees have left this hive. No one is asking anyone to namefag here. If you don't want to think abstractly that's your victory

Do you think the end goal is to let the people responsible for destroying the entire planet live? Ship them off to their little squatter base in israel?

The christcucks will do nothing, they are sodomites and nigger worshippers.

sage

sage for larping and sliding. Get back to reality

Attached: occulas video game.jpg (666x911, 153.61K)

Sage negated, shill. Exit reality by blowing your brains out.

exactly, the complete annihilation of our enemies is non negotiable. The peace must end sometime. Of course the christcuks won't do anything, their slave morality is too deeply ingrained. I constantly ridicule them for hanging the flag of the sodomites on their buildings. Ultimately, they just want to virtue signal too.

low energy

Excellent thread. A good start would be to favor other white people and sabotage all the other races in any way possible. Simultaneously, we should avoid financing the kike chimera (gov/business parasitic symbiosis) by, for example, not buying products from globalist brands and focusing on local, family owned businesses, or by evading taxes to the highest legally possible extent. (Protip: It's legal until proved otherwise). We should also do a negative campaign against large brands (most, if not all of which are owned by kikes or their house niggers like Freemasons) and do the same against government institutions, until people start massively boycotting them. A different type of propaganda would need to be applied for different social groups (we should extend it even to our enemies, because the most effective way to defeat them would be to defeat their financiers, and we would do it by financially bleeding them dry with thousand cuts).

A typical Freemason is a pragmatic opportunist with zero personal values and morals, you'd have a really hard time convincing such people to fight for anything other than money and privileges that their kike masters provide to them in exchange for absolute obedience. It's worth a try though, after all, the original Freemasonry was hijacked by kikes, it was not always this way.

As a result of anti-meritocracy that kikes enforce in subservient governments all over the world, they are becoming more and more incompetent in general and easier to live in parallel to.

White people owning businesses should cooperate with each other and try to put kikes/globalists/liberals out of business.

A strict code like a constitution, with goals and values laid out would be necessary. We would just need to make bulletproof legislature that wouldn't allow any kike infestation or infiltration.

Another suggestion would be that all like minded people move together to a third location and just leave Jews drown in niggers and shitskins they have imported.

This is what EVERYONE should be doing or participating in.

My motto is: it doesn't matter what gets whites together, so long as they get together. Too many shills here have the attitude where if you aren't associating with open hardcore NatSocs, it's totally worthless. They want people to sit at home alone, rather than join up with a normie conservative group or Republican club which can at least do something, even though it's not something miraculous.

That is what everyone here should do. Look up a local conservative group and resolve to go to its next meeting. Don't show your powerlevel or do anything spergy. Just get involved and help a bunch of white people do something not totally anti-white. And please, have patience, but do not shy away from hard work.

Zig Forums is a kind of lodge, in that we learn 'forbidden knowledge' with the bonus that kikes are shunned and we don't have to get gay with the past masters because 'tradition.'

If only there was a way we could translate this to the real world without the (((infiltration)))…

No, I don't want to be on a list.

Maybe join a Baptist church?

the white man sold out, before you make a new institution make sure you make it with good white people not sellouts who want jew paper

the more I hear it said the more i disbelieve it, i think they have very smart talented people with enough resources to mitigate the collapse

You're absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with prepping for a potential collapse scenario, but depending on one to happen (or more foolishly, trying to bring one on) is not the correct strategy.

Our enemy is smart, talented, and hard-working. We must be as well if we are to win.

Amusingly, pursuits of the mind are handled quite well just right here on the chans.
Chans are the content creators of the internet. As this is now an age that revolves around the internet that effectively makes sites like these comparable to ancient schools of philosophical thought. The virulence of the memes, which are just capsules of condensed meaning, are testament to this idea.
I see no reason to try to reconstitute old forms that have failed us. It's a brave new world of shitposting and mspaint drawings.

Which general area?

Not exactly secret society tier knowledge, but a lot of quality information (with even more disinfo, but a seasoned user would know how to separate those for the most part)

I must say that Zig Forums has had a very positive impact on my life, compared to most other things that I've seen online. And I've been around for a long time.

>If only there was a way we could translate this to the real world without the (((infiltration)))

Some secret societies operate in cells where leaders are unknown (except to each other), we could substitute chans for leaders and have a very decentralized organization connected by ideas and not individuals.

Those people will stick to the old institutions until a tipping point is reached where alternative ones become more wealthy and powerful. They shouldn't be allowed to join under any conditions. Ironically, the upside of this Jewish system is that it filters out the worst scum and gutter of society on top, which makes them an easy target for elimination. I wish more people realized this, it's a perfect opportunity for removing the undesirables with a single stroke. When they start thinking that they have won, that they are invincible, when they all openly show their faces. It is then when we should strike and remove them once and for all, and thus pave the way for creating a perfect society closer to God.

Talmud is the most powerful weapon of the Jews. We need our own Talmud.

you better believe in the collapse, we're living through it and have been for multiple decades. you don't think the overwhelming majority of white countries are going to reach South Africa breaking point?

Our #1 problem in all white countries is the Jewish death grip on mass communication and advertising. This is how they cripple our ability to organize. Solve this problem and solutions for the rest will follow. Their death grip consists of either outright blockade or legal and social consequences for being openly pro-white. This stops us from recognizing each other and keeps us fragmented. We need public leaders, real leaders and not celebrities, and we need to physically stand together so that we can repel and discourage Marxist violence. Many of us still can't be fully open about our ideals yet, but what could help with this is the use of symbols or phrases which are vague enough to be plausibly deniable, but specific enough to be recognizable signals.

It will have to happen eventually. Here are my thoughts.

The most important thing is trust. Trust can only come through shared values and with lots of time.

Your values must be unassailable. This will attract the people you want to your cause.

The more time you devote to trust, and the better your values, the harder it is for outsiders to infiltrate. Many infiltrators have budgets and must produce results when funds are spent. You must make infiltration as expensive as possible. If your values are unassailable then it will make it morally hard for infiltrators as well.

After trust comes specialization. One man alone in the woods cannot build all he needs. He needs a network of fellows and links to loosely aligned people outside of that.

You need a goal. It should be timeless. The goal unifies your people and exposes your enemies.

Your enemies are those who block the path to your goal.

Forget the friends you thought you had. Forget your family. If they have not ever left the cave then they are worthless. They will have to come to you.

As a side note, surgery was once run out of barber shops. It was made into a profession and then made into a monopoly. Nothing is magic. The grey market is your friend.

The Jew can implement his system with only 2% of the population. Why can't we do the same? In fact, we will have to do the same, because 98% of whites are gutless faggots, and some whites even ally with other races and directly try to harm you.

The greatest mistake this board makes is underestimating the enemy.

This cannot be stressed enough. But there will always be those trying to change or "alternatively interpret" the goal, or portray it as something entirely else to the people.

This is the main issue. A bulletproof idea would need to be extremely complex, rational/logical and well developed. Basically something that you can't shill against without exposing yourself as a shill. Now, complex ideas require intelligent, well-read and well learned people (I don't use the term educated because it's mostly brain-littering) The great majority of population doesn't have the capacity to process and understand such ideas. Kikes exploit this to corrupt the idea and sell their own kosher version of it. You can see alt-right as a good example.

The true challenge lies in "compacting" the high output, high complexity, difficult to refute ideas and making them accessible to the average peasant, but without losing much of the informational value or removing it's corruption protection. This is where the memes come into play.

Is there any goal more noble, more pure, yet more complex than that of a great and lasting civilization?

You all should check out the following thread:

The concept you are describing OP is called dual power in Marxist-Lenist thought. It doesn’t hurt to use their own tools against them, although some practical aspects may be different

Exactly. Each person becomes their own entity/biz and all people involved can mix together for whatever future project needs doing. No need to be all open about it, just go about your business like the millions of others who do this everyday. It isn't something (((they))) can stop because its how people do business.

Its often the voice of sanity in an insane world.

That's a >>>Zig Forums subject

Good point about going on the offensive by organizing boycotts of (((major))) brands and hitting their wallets that way. Once you start getting fit and eating healthy this starts to happen organically to some degree, but the negative campaign is also worthwhile. For the love of God please everyone buy from White businesses as much as you can, if not exclusively. On a very localized level if you are buying all your food from White farmers who are also aware that's the 1st step to a parallel system.

The idea of a goal oriented constitution really activates my almonds. I'll continue to expand upon that thought personally.

I love that motto. It's completely true. First you have to assemble the team before you can learn of the mission you must take on together. I've had success reaching out to siblings/cousins but not as much with the older folks, and I know family can be a mixed bag for people. If you can unite your family though it's one of the most rewarding things you can do.

Someone's collapse is coming, whether it theirs or ours, the cyclical energy seems to demand it.

Chans are the content creators of the internet but us anons must be the content creators of real life.

You're glowing

It's had a positive impact on my life as well, which is why I want to return the favor and provide a positive impact back to Zig Forums

They are outing themselves more than ever, remember who they are and act accordingly. Our talmud is acting as White as possible, and every White man or woman, in their heart, knows how to do this.

(checked, nice sequential dub dubs)
I disagree. I believe our biggest problem isn't the jewish control of content. Listening back to some Dr. William Pierce's podcasts and contrasting that to how far we have truly gotten in terms of communication and getting the message out is staggering. I hope he would be proud. I believe our number one problem is the lack of unification and organization, which go hand in hand. Ironically I believe we actually have all of the leaders we need, they just haven't revealed themselves from fear or preparation because their followers have not yet come together.

Turning the memes into reality is our goal, but I understand that needs to expounded on with a better meme than that.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Attached: Gondola of Motivation.webm (1523x2048 99.58 KB, 713.86K)

It is ineluctable at this point. It is a question of when and how, not if.

Attached: 1449497073115.gif (400x600, 1.79M)

And how do you intend to avoid getting Waco'd, Mr. Galt?

Oy, don't steal our effective tools, goy!

forgot to greentext

Simple. Don't build a barricade around the area and actually become friends with the local police and not their enemy. Build a public church on the property, even some farming that you donate to the community. If you become a muh constitution pain in the ass its only a matter of time until they smash it all to bits.
Essentially act like normal human beings and the cops will leave you alone.

yeah, like that has ever worked

Host a website in some country where free speech is still allowed, fill it with knowledge, print a bunch of papers showing it's URL and a quick VPN guide, make sure to leave no fingerprints, disperse them subtly all over the city (watch out for CCTV's , but they have blind spots too, if you do things at the right angle they cannot register it)

Don't be afraid to speak out in private, wrongthink laws only apply to public speeches/outreach. At least before they rev up Cheka again and threaten everyone to rat out their neighbors and cousins for being bad goys, so they are sent to gulag.

Be very suggestive in public speech/online, if you cannot directly name the Jew or bash shitskins, make people draw their own conclusions by asking them the right questions and saying the right things.

Too vague. You need to clearly define what would that civilization be like. Every different group has their own vision of it. You would need to show why is yours better than theirs. Jews imagine a perfect civilization to be one giant brown zoo ruled by them as divine figures, but most of us here would disagree with that.

Exactly. You don't even need to cooperate in open. Investigate a company, if it's mostly made of white people (soy cucks and liberals not included) and doesn't have any Jewish executives, favor it as long as it's at least somewhat economically feasible to do so. We would practically be rigging the game in our favor, something which Jews have been doing for a very long time. Ironically, favoring whites when employing people would have a great economic effect too because they are less likely to cause problems than niggers/muds etc. even if they ask for a higher pay. Now, they are trying to force economic integration by making companies to fill their shitskin quota, but such companies will go bankrupt sooner or later, and every law can be legally bypassed if you know what you are doing. Again, not giving political mafia any funding in the form of taxes would be great. I am not against taxes per se (as long as they are not too high), but most modern governments are mafia organizations completely divorced from the common good (not to mention national interest) and by giving them money, you are giving them a gun to shoot you with.

Every time you buy a Unilever product, Pepsi, Intel processor or take a loan from the (((bank))), you are funding them and giving them power. Now, some individuals boycotting them on principle won't make a difference, but if you convince the average peasant to do so, they are finished. Which shouldn't be too hard since most such products are literally poisonous (or very low quality), and any lower price comes at an even greater loss of quality. They are deceiving people by selling them large amounts of "food" for a low price, while simultaneously depriving that food of any nutritional value and making it toxic! That's some top tier jewing right there.

Also, food production is extremely important, and I'm glad that someone realizes that it's the first step for independence. When kikes took over my country, the first thing their puppet gov's did was try to destroy the local food producer, which was always the core element of my nation's survival, even in the hardest times. They are going hard against any form of organic food or family farms.

Family/Independence - Health - Thought - Intellectual supremacy - Spiritual supremacy. They are trying to sabotage the natural development of a man in any way they can.

Speaking of Dr. William Pierce, I downloaded one of his books from an online hub, and kikes took it down several days after. Someone definitively doesn't want people to be exposed to his ideas.

What I had in mind was more along the lines of what US founding fathers did, go to some uncharted lands, slaughter the brown or black natives, make a whitopia and wage a war for independence against the proverbial (((Britain))). Also, write a constitution that, despite being a relatively simple document made for much simpler times, makes the kike asses still hurt, even today.

"During the period of struggle, before the revolution has triumphed, the most popular and useless form of political violence consists in "direct action".

'Direct action' is typical of elitist fractions that have alienated themselves from ordinary people.

The fractions which engage in 'direct action' do not understand the needs of the ordinary people, they despise ordinary people and the worst thing is that they attack the conventional world view of most people and in this way alienate themselves from those they should try to reach.

The fractions which engage in 'direct action' do not understand the dynamics of the revolution. They do not get support from the people, which is why they tend to become isolated and embittered and to develop into irrational extremists.

The philosophy of 'direct action' grows out of the fact that the fractions subconsciously understand that they will fail in the end. This is why they tend to seek compensation in romantic and useless needlepricks against what they perceive as the system.

'Direct action' is the path of defeat."
- Kai Murros, Revolution: And How To Do It In A Modern Society

Attached: reed seej.png (534x531, 129.98K)

Has this scarfwearing faggot ever conducted a succesful revolution? Or has he just made a bunch of speeches?

Fuck that. A DyRo a day keeps the kike away.

Fuck your gay shill echo chamber website, nigger.

You mean there's a country out there we haven't bombed and democratised yet?

It's not banned in USA, yet. Their greatest golem might turn against them.

Teaching people about healthy eating and food production is a good introductory way to start discussing some of the other issues we face(especially with women who can connect the dots) because it's seemingly not a political issue, but a health issue.

They are trying to sabotage the natural development of man. This is something we must be aware of and continue to combat. I have been pondering the importance of rites of passage and their role in the completion of adolescence.

Listening to Dr. Pierce has been one of the more eye opening experiences for me once I had become ready to hear what he had to say. The constitution is so powerful because of how concrete it is. jews constantly use openings or (((interpretations))) of things to manipulate them for their advantage.

I know this comment was from another thread but I think it is relevant to the topic being discussed here.

Attached: 66a56efc351d657f9f02c476e14c0249c720aea21b1b3014099b479430aff01c.jpeg (1056x587 38.88 KB, 124.07K)

There is a lot of disinfo regarding health though. And women tend to hop onto any bandwagon currently trending. Veganism is being shilled as something healthy.

A boy must want to become a man for it to happen. If you force it, you will only turn him into a degenerate.

this
"the collapse" has been gradually happening for the last 30 years or longer. it's called the slow boil. the collapse as imagined by accelerationist morons is just a meme.

Also, alot of those people are shills and they want you to think that once you are all poor and fighting for scraps, a great awakening will somehow magically occur. It's bullshit.

I like the idea of a new home. But where, is the question? North Japan? Alaska? Midwest? Iceland?

What is your vision user?

Only viable option would be going to some remote island or some less known 3rd world country that's not too dangerous and that has at least basic infrastructure. Such places are not too interesting for kikes (not enough money to steal) nor economic migrants (no gibs)

I wouldn't try to force a specific type of social organization on people (other than making a constitution which would prevent kikery in any form and giving some goals/guidelines), but I would implement heavy eugenics and meritocracy in all areas. My theory is that people with high quality genes would make a high quality society regardless of political organization, especially if given high quality education. Breed a super-race of healthy, beautiful, strong, intelligent etc. white people (the very opposite of what kikes have in plan) and teach them actual knowledge of the world (both theoretical and practical). Allow the best ones to take leadership positions (true aristocracy) etc.Race mixing would be punishable by death, defective people (total degenerates) would be given help, and if that fails, they would be disposed of (either killed or deported).

OP, you need FUCKING MONEY to finance institutions.

ADL is worth half billion. Try to understand this. You can't do anything without money.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FROM THE START

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE SHOULD BE MAKING MONEY BETWEEN WHITES

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE SHOULD BE BUYING HOUSES AND SHARING THEM WHILE TIMES ARE TOUGH

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE SHOULD BE TRAINING TOGETHER TO GET FUCKING TOUGHER AND STRONGER

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FROM THE START

Attached: 1530905132532.jpg (184x184, 9.77K)

Remember, anything with whites colluding is a psyop and must be stopped.

So why are the alt-kikes and stormfags on here not advocating for us to make money until we have enough to start cracking skulls behind the scenes? I wish Whites got off this high horse shit and got dirty like we should be.

FUCK HITLER FUCK HITLER!! WORRY ABOUT OUR RACE TODAY YOU DUMB FUCKING BASTARDS!

Attached: H3OuRa5.png (1920x1280 115 KB, 478.07K)

As to what most shills say. But we are just frens at the end of the day :^)

Hey, I just wanted to emlpoy this guy because he works hard. Just a worker, mister :^)

we need to start earning big bucks. it's the only way out.

I'm with you on that one. I made a thread a month about White financial solidarity and the shills were quick. It scares them to think we can go off from the internet and live our lives when we realise that money is freedom. Chaining yourself to muh Nashunul Soshilism is a fools errand and we need realise that we can win this by bypassing our (((enemies))).

Notice how no one talks about money on jewtube, podcasts, or even on here. Strange.

This.

you fags need to read mein kampf, Hilter goes over this in detail.

You just build your own institutions.

One does not exclude another. You can make money in kike system while simultaneously destroying it. You just need to know when to transfer fiat money into more concrete forms of capital.

Soros is a top capitalist for example, not a commie official. He is literally making capitalists his cucks because they support the very system which gave him so much power. We should do the same with Jews.

Like Hollywood. Indie films are low budget and easy to make. We could start a new hollywood that would crush entertainment today. Think of how many blue haired trannies worked on Ghostbusters.

Anything we make would be better than that shit. Give an user that amount of money that went into that film.

The difference is Zig Forums is a lodge for truth and openness whereas other lodges grew for lies and control. There is an inherent allure of truth. That is how Zig Forums will win.

We should have been, but we were taught to be individualists and conquer the world for our lonesome

Thank you for posting user. It will take me a little time to consider all of your points. Mostly because I will have to stop seeing cute Asian girls. :^) Everything else is an obvious yes.

It could be anywhere you can set up a White population pod.

100% agree, if we make progenic choices we can give ourselves the hope to accomplish our goals.

You're thinking it backwards.
Institutions are wrong. What works is cells, like terrorists do.
A cell with 10 families on Homeschooling could be replicated anywhere.
From there, community naturally builds up in the countryside, and once a cell grows larger than 16 families it splits into 2 8 family cells.

Good luck finding any these days. The whole planet has been scouted and satellite-mapped pole to pole.
But that would be rayciss'! You wouldn't want a strongly worded UN resolution authorise the use of deadly force against you, would you user?
>and wage a war for independence against the proverbial (((Britain)))
More like against nuclear-armed USA Of Democracy. Good luck with that.
Yes, let's write another piece of paper. The jews will definitely honor its words and totally not subvert/ignore the shit out of it (assuming they don't brand it a nahtzee artifact of evil from the very start).

Attached: gondola_sunless_void.mp4 (640x480, 2.96M)

(checked)
That's certainly true, and a goal to strive towards. However that strategy becomes convoluted the more families you have in it. Their goals and ideals begin to stray and factions build. There has to be a common unifying purpose that maintains quality growth as opposed to quantitative growth.

slightly unnerving

Attached: bc31ee0df96b7e240c38ccb577af35211264eeaf18995fb6f8d0d561314ea6a7.png (426x240 67.13 KB, 5.02M)

Attached: SpaceBattleshipGondola.mp4 (480x360, 2.36M)

saved

Attached: viking_gondala.mp4 (640x360 3.04 MB, 397.53K)

So you're saying that we have to gas the kikes first?

I've got a project… if it works, the kikes won't be able to see it until it's far too late to stop… I won't say more here… let Schlomo sweat and be even more neurotic and paranoid

The Jew names itself.

I can honestly say Zig Forums is one of the few places I can turn to that gives me hope for the future. I often read these posts and process them as if they were my own thoughts - forgetting that these are the words of like-minded individuals. I understand that unique ip's can be counted but I wonder just how many Zig Forumsacks there really are in the U.S.A. / Western Europe / the world.

I wonder how Bollywood started… the jews aren't involved in that too, are they? I believe Hong Kong also has its movie production industry.

It probably started out as home movies. Something that truther groups have, and will continue to produce. Honestly with how much people eat up (((reality tv))) I think if we made our own movies/tv it good be a cult hit.

I share your sentiment. It's why I try to motivational post and effort post so much to help anons understand they aren't alone. The gestalt continues to grow

You. Can't.

Your parallel institution can't feed the people who would have to jump ship. If you attempt to create something like that, the ZOG destroys you. You'll be hunted, hounded and unable to get set up. Every system you would need to start a parallel institution are already controlled by the kikes. Any attempt to subvert THOSE systems ends up with the ZOG stomping on you like Waco.

Plus you have to think about all the debt those surgeons are in and all the normalfaggot, rich twit things they like to have to get their dopamine fix. Are you going to be able to provide them lambos and gin and tonics from your parallel institution? Is your parallel institution going to have enough jobs for the white students who would be dropping out? What about protection from the student loan kikes?

And let's not even begin to get into what could happen to you if you're on the lower end and start taking your trade underground for whites only. Too many cucks exist that would turn you in for the social signalling.

The gestalt isn't growing. At least, not where I can see it. All I see is that things get worse and that Samson is closer than you think.

Why would you ever have hope? How can you ever have hope? All this is is an echo chamber that we're contained in. If you try to take anything we learn here to IRL you get shut down.

Pretty much. But your project is dead on arrival or even conception.

The gods hate us. The jews are their scalpel that they use to torture us.

Try to build a cell. Watch What Happens. Anything built IRL will get CIANiggered.

Go ahead and try it. Watch what happens. I told you in your other thread that you'd just get ZOG'd.

Well? Go ahead and do something then. Prove me wrong. Post pics about it here when you're done.

Why haven't you formed your own parallel society yet? What's stopping you? Surely you have 10 families read to build a secret cell with you, right? You can group up on discord with a few lads and buy a house, can't you? Why haven't you shown me pics of your victory yet?

How much do you get paid per post? Would you like to negotiate a contract with a different company?

You're not a jew by any chance?