YouTube ad for nazi hunting movie happening

Gonna get in there? Currently 4-1 positives

Attached: images.jpeg (184x273, 7.63K)

Post link nigger/

Isn’t this the one where that famous Egyptian actor plays the kike? You’d think even kikes would take offense to that, but then again this IS just more propaganda for the goyim.

You perplex me Clinton, but you do not scare me!!

Attached: Clinton.jpg (579x731, 345.93K)

Why bother making an effort post mods will just 404 it

I will strangle a KIKE before i would have to deal with seeing this "movie"

fucking WEW after 15 years of the Yolocausts these KIKES are still stuck in their 60's 6 gorillon mindset. If i get the chance i will make their worst fantasies real!

Sage because you're a low effort cock sucking faggot. Seriously, even nigger put forth more effort.

He's right where's the archive nigger?

same old tired oscarbait

I want a movie where Christ comes back and throws all the Synagogue of Satanious kikes straight into Hell as prophesy foretold.

Attached: operation_finale.png (1023x570, 97.63K)

Interesting how they are coming out with all of these in a huge rush.

They must be desperate to impose the eichmann as the holocaust mastermind again.

What is interesting though, and a failure on their part, is that the entire holocaust narrative rests on fictional works in the mind of the public. All you need to do to spread a redpill here is ask why all (((evidence))) of the shoah is based on fictional films.

Hahah when they realize whats waiting in the wings of a new generation, these fucks are gonna shit bricks.

Leftists have the most retarded conception and obsession with "Nazis". You don't have to be a natsoc to know hitler wasn't all bad. His heart was in the right place. These people are illiterates. And anyone who believes 6 gorillion were ovened is someone who doesn't know anything. Hell, the Jews themselves openly admit that there exists no academic basis for the 6000000. It's as real as the mothman or the loch ness monster. Leftists are pathetic.

Problem, jude?

Attached: 235dc21a55af59d6ae023c0a013cf9d568b7812db4a8955fd714ed5ca324f364.jpg (248x400 126.2 KB, 25.5K)

Attached: Sam Hyde is Pissed off about the Holocaust_ 2016 Stand up [360p].webm (490x360, 11.6M)

This has been the most effective way to obfuscate reality. Notice how fictional villains are 'real' to leftists?

the last 15 seconds gets me everytime

Attached: Trump3.jpg (854x960, 79.49K)

Soon brother, soon.

Needs more downvotes

This company was founded by (((them))) and has been doing this forever.

Someone stream this on cytu.be when it comes out. Pirate it though.

make it dude. NO ONE else is gonna do it. It would be awesome.

>This thrilling true story follows the 1960 covert mission of legendary (((Mossad agent))) Peter Malkin as he infiltrates Argentina and captures Adolf Eichmann, the Nazi officer who masterminded the transportation logistics that brought millions of innocent Jews to their deaths in concentration camps.
I lost brain cells reading that.

WEW LADS. They really can't fucking help themselves at all can they? Guess this will be an opportunity to redplill about (((Mossad's))) involvement in Argentina from that other thread and how they did 9/11

This is a true story and this film looks exciting.

Attached: 1494377256244.jpg (413x243 111.77 KB, 50.98K)

How does this paint kikes as anything but bullies

You expect too much from the mods.

this guy gets it
dead kikes can't make more mind poison

wew lad almost missed that angle… the media rot is getting to me

Attached: nice try.jpg (409x382, 50.87K)

just saw this at top of pol. Wtf mods keep my lowest effort middle school level post alive. shows what dribble passes for posting now

You'd be surprised what (((movie magic))) can work.

still 3 to 1 positive.

I hope it flops. DOWNVOTE the trailer

Downvoted both. Somebody organize a thread on cuck chan

The kikes stole a true miracle worker from us!

Attached: LqDutzA.jpg (3840x2160, 348.87K)

Attached: tanya_by_masa1989-dbsa08x.jpg (333x250, 18.5K)

(((true))) story

what about the prequel?

operation finale solution

I'd pay a year worth of my salary for that movie.

Can someone who's not a phonefag like me cap this?

I want a poster of that guy on my room.
I want to wake up anyway and salute that genius.
I want to get out of bed, look at him and go about my day confident that people like him walk the same world I do.

This is some tired old hound dog being dragged out for a final hunt.
I know they like to believe they're creative, but now that they don't have whites to steal scripts from anymore they sure seem to be stagnant int he creativity department

What's hillaryous is how obviously the holocaust has become religious and not history. It is recycling the Christ on a cross meme. Instead 6 million died for your sins. It's why discussing the holocaust is illegal, they need to endlessly create new heretics to burn.

What could possibly go wrong?

sage for fag OP effort

Must be work experience week at JIDF HQ, the english levels have been atrocious lately and the general quality is terrible.

You need to knuckle down harder on your studies young Moishe or you'll never be a great deceiver like Uncle Shlomo

user, great job in class this week. You get are the gold star pinner of the week.

Has some user compiled a list of all holocauster movies ever produced?
I am wondering about the actual number at this point. Is there a topic which has been used more?

The next time they will get expelled it will be global and forever. They are digging their own grave, they can't see it or at least they just can't stop themselves. The methapysics of jewry is truly tragic.

"The truth is indeed, as you once wrote: one can only understand the Jew when one knows what his ultimate goal is. And that goal is, beyond world domination, the annihilation of the world. He must wear down all the rest of mankind, he persuades himself, in order to prepare a paradise on earth. He has made himself believe that only he is capable of this great task, and, considering his ideas of paradise, that is certainly so. But one sees, if only in the means which he employs, that he is secretly driven to something else. While he pretends to himself to be elevating mankind, he torments men to despair, to madness, to ruin. If a halt is not ordered, he will destroy all men. His nature compels him to that goal, even though he dimly realizes that he must thereby destroy himself. There is no other way for him; he must act thus. This realization of the unconditional dependence of his own existence upon that of his victims appears to me to be the main cause for his hatred. To be obliged to try and annihilate us with all his might, but at the same time to suspect that that must lead inevitably to his own ruin – therein lies, if you will, the tragedy of Lucifer."

Attached: 170430094338-samantha-bee-smug-liberal-problem-sotu-00000000-large-169.jpg (460x259, 27.77K)

Some libshit is going to be emboldened by the movie, go out "hunting Nazis" and get his ass shot.

Attached: Trump.png (159x218, 61.89K)

Put the list of Shoahoax films against a list of Bolshevik Revolution films, Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution films, Khmer Rouge films, etc. It would probably be even more eye-opening about the jewish stranglehold on entertainment.

I’m ok with faggot larpers thinking that hunting us down will be easy. It’ll be he 2016 election all over again.

Shlomo has visited us to promote one of his dumb videos. Yeah a major studio is going to put out something honest about the second world war. How fucking dumb are you Summer fags???

Hahgorjgv-s
looks like a movie we can use to create many many memetic propaganda videos

The funny thing is the name of the film is a synonym for "the final solution".