Moments that others were "racist" towards you

to be honest, in that moment I knew I was cheated. I felt very very hurt and even angry. I wondered why or how they could do this to me as much as my unexperienced mind could wonder until years later I realized they were being racist towards me, but that's impossible right? other people who aren't white being racist towards someone who is? they literally laughed in my face because a white person wasn't allowed to win at twister at a mostly latino party. they knew and intentionally cheated me out of a win that I rightfully earned.

eventually I came to realize that they were deeply and strongly biased and racist towards white people and it couldn't be allowed for a white person to win a party game fair and square at "their" party. I was never "racist" but I learned alot from that experience and I see the bias and the racism they have towards people like me now. I was a painful and shocking eye opening experience and I never thought it was possible.

I felt like sharing this with Zig Forums because I suddenly just remembered it for no reason even though it happened many many years ago. I wanted to say that It hurt like hell and I would have never thought of doing something so dishonest and evil to someone else. I really learned how the world works and it's because of things like this that I'm happy to post here on Zig Forums.

Zig Forums was always right about everything. I'm sorry I didn't trust you all sooner. God bless you guys.

Attached: 78346534796.png.jpg (623x467, 58.13K)

lol

Just wait until you comprehend that it is an unquenchable hate, born of jealousy for something that they can never be, that festers deep inside them. That is awakening day number two.

Like I said this happened many years ago.

you were cheated when you found yourself at a party with a bunch of latinos

idiot

You know their radio station is called la raza right?

"the race"

Literally every other race other than any of the celts, aryans, nords etc think they are hot shit having zero evidence of real accomplishment. Theyll even own their faults and proclaim them as their strengths they are just that fucking cluelessly self righteous.

Mob Rule Racists.
Mexicans called me Whatto? did a quick search, all that popped was a SW character.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (955x500, 1.07M)

Mexicunts are mongrels playing at being Incans or whatever.

How do you wipe out four generations of Mexicans?
Burn down one house.

Thank you for sharing. Sorry, I don't really have any anecdotes of my own about this kind of stuff. Only remarkable interaction I had with another race was an Asian guy form my summer job whom I barely knew and yet decided to confide in me that he wanted to bleach his skin white and make his hair blonde and eyes blue. I wish I had recorded it somehow because I know if I heard the story second hand I wouldn't have believed it. Although come to think of it, that was the actually the second time that happened, first time was a black girl who said she wanted to be white and have green eyes because her favorite movie was the little mermaid.

Every day in the kike media
Welcome to the right side of history, I recommend that you head over to the books thread on this board or >>>/pdfs/ and start educating yourself. The following should give you a decent range
Hilter's Revolution
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Hagakure Kikigaki by Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Revolt Against the Modern World by Julius Evola
SIEGE by James Mason
Being and Time by Heidegger
The Genealogy of Morals by Nietzsche

Attached: anti-white media.jpg (4142x2196, 3.49M)

Accidental sage, my bad.

Every day because I'm white. White men face enormous amounts of racism in their nations. We're considered totally expendable by everyone. We're hated by most.

thats what u get for hanging out with a bunch of mayans mate

My father told me a story about when his company sent him to take college courses. He was in some bullshit class and for some reason a black teacher/student was asking the whites in the class if they had every been the target of hate. And my dad told a story of when he was in high school when some blacks walked up to him and his friends playing basketball and hit him in the back of the head because he was white which put him into a coma for a couple days. It definitely put a damper on the nigger's plan to wack herself off reveling in victimhood.

this same shared frequency/hatred/jealousy (whatever you want to call it) was around during the days that Caucasians of European descent pioneered and settles the lands in the US
b-b-but, muh Jews are smarter

Blacks today, have nothing concrete to hold onto. Blacks, that are specifically paddling water in White lands, lands conquered and constructed by Whites for Whites

Eh it’s alright user, just don’t get hung up on it and remember those people will never be friends.

You actually just got my noggin’ joggin’ and I remembered something that happened maybe 15-16 years ago when I was in middle school. It was some elective class (where nothing was taught, we just did whatever stupid bullshit the hot blonde teacher could think of) and we had to play Yahtzee in groups. There was one practically illiterate Mexican in my group, I won both games we played through sheer chance (I wasn’t even bragging about it I couldn’t give less of a shit). But the Beaner started screeching at the teacher about how I was “cheating”. So the teacher acted like I was guilty for maybe 10 seconds before the other members of the group basically said I couldn’t have possibly done that. Beaner scowls at me the rest of the day, I make sure to smile at him as I leave. Now he probably flips burgers but I wouldn’t know.

I just remembered all that, crazy.

Attached: FEDCB020-685C-4A57-984D-F0C101A7F747.jpeg (504x721, 49.76K)

I think you mean Vato friend.

Now imagine getting fucked in life because of these people taking over. You are far too butt hurt over a game of twister though.

Living in a nearly all white area, my interactions with other races as always been minimal. However, that changed when I went on a Caribbean/Mexican cruise. Mexico was by far the most racist towards whites:
Fuck Mexico. Even in the tourist areas the people there talk major shit in Spanish thinking tourists don't understand. I even had one guy have the balls to talk about kidnapping my grandmother right in front of me, and when I told him to go fuck himself in Spanish he looked at me like I'd shot him.

Attached: uno mas.jpg (550x412, 61.78K)

I mean, well done using their language barrier against them, but fuck learning that dogshit language. Russian, German, and Japanese are acceptable because they can all be useful to the future. Beyond that I just try to know simple phrases and certain insults you’re likely to hear in another country so you can make them think you’re completely aware of what they’re saying.

Weto means white but not the same as blanco.

I was invited to both a Filipino Christmas and a New Year's Eve party. At the New Year's Eve Party, they were talking about potentially marrying one of the women my age. It was their plan from the start. I'm white.

It's important to state that Mexicans are the worst type of Latino and bring shame to many south american countries like Argentina when they are equated to Mexicans.
Mexicans are people without values, and they give a horrible example of latinos to south america. of course Latinos in general will never be white and will for the most part not have the same family values, but Argentines, colombians, and even the criollo looking peruvians are all friendly and humble or nice people, substantially more so than the average mexican who is resented, lacks emotional resilience, lies twenty-four seven, and hates america.

I wasn't fluent by any means, just took a year or two of Spanish in high school. I was able to figure out what he said after a few seconds. It was something like
I recognized "kid", "grandma", "rich", and the verb "to take". I pieced it together. Figured from his reaction to what I said that I got it right.

I'm Asian and I've only ever experienced racial harassment from nigs and Mexicans

makes my blood boil to hear it preached that these brainless monkeys can't be racist, as they are the only ones who have EVER been racist from what can be seen in real life

Not sure how to characterize them; Mestizo, Latin mixture of Spanish and indigenous rape babies, but they've never, as a group, done something for themselves with which they can be proud. Being patted on the head and placated will never be enough in White societies because they'll still be in White societies. What they need long-term is something that represents them as a group, and this concept may be entirely fruitless

Every time a jew draws breath, they are racist toward me, without the quotes.
Unironically, eternally against me and everyone else who isn't jewish, especially Germanic.

Speaking of nigs and Asians, the Chinese are currently being incredibly stupid and short sighted.

If they really think they will keep "industrialized Africa" for themselves when in reality the jews will grab it all by pulling a Rhodesia II boycott and assault on Chinafrica, then they haven't learned from history, and they are idiots who trust jews.
Never trust jews. They are the monkey paw, the evil genie.

Attached: fb0de657484d0aac9e8064010dc0b4101d9934f0b8596797bcc174687869a143.jpg (550x502, 73.24K)

Ah gotcha, well done then. Sometimes these Mexicans speak so fast I can hardly make out the words even though I know some Spanish from going through our kiked education systems

I'm sorry you didn't have a group of White friends to be with. I have seen some of the other youth with their non-white "friends" and the way they get used and abused makes me sick. But seriously ice up and don't pull the "they're the real racists" cuckshit because no one here cares

Whenever I tell off any faux-homeless niggers here in Chicongo who ask me for money, the first thing they bring up in response is my race. "Fuck you white boy", or "c'mon man I know you have money, you're white".

The leftist's ignorant delusion that racism will go away once we're all black or brown continues to enrage me.

Everything is racist. It is importal to use your God given brain. Jamal is going to rob me, Jose is going to mow my lawn, John is gonna replace my tires. Sure John might be a junkie thief, Jose might be a programer, and Jamal might stop and help you change a tire on the side of the road. But 90% of the time you can just go on race.

they can't outdo us! We're a disciplined people hat work hard. We have a strong work ethic.

Beard niggers are a bit off. Outside of the fraudulent tourism hacks most are miserable fucks. Women are fat, kids have spark at all. But as an example of how to keep the degeberates at bay, they are on the right track.

you sound like great fun, no wait I meant you sound like a 10 years old
nice thread about nothing retard

Attached: 21cff10b080327ea71fcb88dd8bcb40197499d112c073fe3ecc8370682a43b24.jpg (1094x895, 102.75K)

Shame grandma turned out to be more liberal in later years. Oh well, baby boomers will be baby boomers.

Had a lot more stories like this too, living in the shit hole Deep South. I dont know where the misguided liberal stereotype that the Deep South is a redneck white-topia comes from.

The fact is that everyone can be racist, and really everyone should be racist. The way nigs and kikes trick people is by convincing overly successful races (aryans/honorary aryans) into feeling guilty for their racism. You and I are simply fucking BETTER than niggers, spics, or semites and once a majority of our people unapologetically feels that way, 99% of the worlds problems will be instantaneously solved.

I got a few

"You would have never thought about doing something so dishonest or evil to someone…" OP I'm glad you realize that's why White men are at a disadvantage in the world. Until we play dirty & scheme like them we will continue to lose. So wake up every day with the mindset (How can I advance the White man's agenda today!) & with that train of thought & numbers we will eventually win.

I recall something similar. Brother and I joined some local spic kids to play some football. Afterwards they started to demand money because apparently they were playing for keeps all along and they had 'won'. We both had to get physical and threaten violence and then nope the fuck out as their 'friends' started to trickle in. Since we had proper diets and were tall and Nordic they were too intimidated to actually force the issue due to them being inferior manlets as a result of their shitty nutrition and nigger gene admixture. We were only 12 and 15 at the time and it's then we both become aware of what it meant to be white and how others had a deep rooted hatred for us. We stuck to the hotel for the rest of the week and a half vacation. This was just a few years before the cartel stuff got really out of hand even in the touristy areas. Now we'd likely get fucking shot on site or taken hostage for ransom.

And here I was imagining some obese neckbeard in a kekistan t-shirt getting his ass kicked at party games last night in a mexican rat infested favela

Honesty and integrity only work when others follow the same rules. That's the corrosive nature of whites being a minority. You can't even expect it not from some gyn raised wigger. It's why I've given up hope. It's time to get ruthless.

This.

Whites are the most honest and upstanding of the races, but once the gloves are off we accomplish everything through sheer ruthlessness. No one accomplishes half of what we achieve through ruthlessness. The problem plaguing is today is that 3 generations of us have let Jewish media convince us we’re still in honesty mode.

Attached: 9565336A-4556-4930-AE0C-4233EA0120EA.jpeg (480x540, 40.15K)

serve you right for spending time with spics and sub races, which means you either have no intuitive racial awareness (= you are very stupid) or 2 you have racial awareness but "the media says we are equal!!! so its not true all races are equal!" in which case you're also very fucking stupid. people stupid like you are no use and should just die. you'll change sides whenever you see benefit in siding with kikes and subhumans. fuck you and your blogpost.

>>>Zig Forums

This is the absolute truth.
Law and order, a white credo is played straight by most of us, but jews, and 'nowadays', nonwhites in general.

Thing is, it's our game. We can stop playing at any time and flip the table if the cheating continues. It, unlike many things claimed to be that, is actually a construct by society.

It's our game, you cheat enough and we stop and that's 1488% okay. Human rights don't exist. No rights exist. We declared that they exist for the game, and the game is getting pretty fucking annoying to play.

Kill all cheaters mercilessly. it's 1488% okay.

Just say NO, it's simle and works against all things jewish.
They have no real power, real power doesn't need to live among betters as a parasite.
jewishness is a mind game and it stops where you star saying no to it.
What's even Rotschild gonna do? Fisticuff you when his army says "yeah fuck you and your usurious fiat money, we'll just shoot you and take your palace, you filthy rat kike larping as a human".
And that would be it.

We only fear our kind that services the jew, the jew is a controller of power, but language is important.
Even if you are a powerful controller of something great, that doesn't make you yourself great.
A cordyceps fungus isn't better than an ant, even if the fungus can mind control it.

And unlike the fungus, our human cordyceps uses language and our rules against us.
So, the remedy is to stop following them, as well.

Let them go "Oy gevalt that is antisemitic" to that you just have to say: Yeah, awesome, isn't it? While you strangle the fucker.

It literally just works.

cheat and game those rules.

Furthermore. Oaths, something we take incredibly seriously is something jews mercilessly exploit.

Here is the jewish view on oaths, I'm sure you can spot the loopholes on "you're allowed to lie about it if you're in danger, and a jew is 'always in danger'" etc immediately.

Straight out of, I don't wanna say horse cause horses are useful animals, jewish mouth:

There are a few ways that one can escape an oath. For instance, if someone threatens your life, you are permitted to lie about certain things in order to protect yourself from immediate danger. If someone asks you to break the law on their deathbed, you can promise you will do what they wish in order to ease their suffering, but after they die you are not bound by that promise.

And, traditionally, all obligations are wiped clean every year on Yom Kippur – however, what this actually means is that you are supposed to resolve your promises and obligations before that day, and that old grudges should not be held, not that you are suddenly and magically free of all responsibility because the Rabbi said a special magical "get out of debt" prayer.

Basically, you will always get cheated by jews, always.
Anotehr thing they like to do is play with the kippah.
If you were, for example, strangely idiotic and decided to buy something like a used car from a jew and during negotiations he takes his kippa off:
That means he just technically became invisible/inculpable to Yahweh, and can lie and cheat to his hearts content.

Et cetera.

I am not being hyperbolic when I say that every time a jew draws breath, he is your eternal arch enemy.

I got one
Was younger in my early twenties and was coaching a little league football team. Lived next to a shit feather nigger Rez and had a little shitskin that signed up for the team. He never not even once came to a practice then on Saturday morning he would show up to play. He didn't get much play time and his shitskin gramma came yelling at my face that I'm a rayciss and I'm not playing him cause I don't like Indians.
I laughed loudly and said wrong. The kid never shows up for practice madam and I can't risk him getting injured.
Want your little shit to play? Bring his dumb ass to practice so he can learn. But nope I'm a rayccissssss ehhhhhh and I officially did not give a fuck

Forgot my file.

Attached: old_jewish_trick.mp4 (350x300, 752.82K)

Reconstruction Era.

Basically, to the liberal, non-Southern mind, because there are still those of us who resist Marxist influence and are openly either proud of our Southern/Confederate heritage or because some are even openly 'racist,' we're not diverse enough.

user I'm pretty sure they were not being racist towards you, they were probably just fucking around as you were their "family friends."
I mean were they continuously discriminating you for the whole time you were friends w/ the latinos?

woah hold on there dude. rocks? Like they legitimately tried to hurt you.

Attached: 848d90e00dafa2ecc9f26d3ca22af98dd247de235771142755c8787c29cf5048.png (1280x913, 956.04K)

From a pragmatic standpoint, we would do well by ourselves in a designated area where we either take it by sheer force or by gradualism (just as the Jew has taken over the Western model)
>there are (((those))) that will need to be addressed first/highest priority

Attached: Savagery.png (1200x900 29.46 KB, 80.48K)

Growing up in CA, I've experienced racism my entire life. Many Mexicans here are openly racist. When I was really young, I once told my parents that I didn't want to be white because of how I and the few other white kids were treated by the spics at school. Though the asians were similarly few in number, they possessed a certain level of solidarity that us white kids didn't have. While they all stuck together, we were dispersed.

The real reason, at bottom, they can't be "racist" which must logicall follows even from "anti-racist" definition of racism is that they lack standing to be (against any group other than Abos, perhaps).

Attached: the_best_meme.png (315x292, 12.53K)

They sound like the jewish version of latinos. Similar to how the Chinese are the jews of Asia (granted that's not in the same way, considering they are mongrelized as much as mexicunts are, Chinese are just dispicable people lul)

This is incredibly true. Every Mexican kid I talked to as a child would go on a tangent about how great Mexico and Mexicans are and how shitty America is despite never having actually been to, much less lived in Mexico. Many of them are very angry about living here and/or "here" not being part of Mexico, both of which they blame whites for. Maybe this isn't true of adults–I wouldn't know as I've no reason to associate with spics as an adult–but it's true of the kids in my experience and I don't see why that would change.

Reminder that Spic Fuentes isn't white.

Its not the game of twister retard, its old friends behaving differently when in a large group, and when he is the racial outsider. When old friends gang up based on race against him for the first time.

in war, the Caucasian is very much the epitome of ruthlessness

Attached: s46b8a9.JPG (792x648, 47.82K)

I'm a shitskin and let me tell you this, wear your white race as a badge of honor. Many non-whites never appreciate the white people and say stuff like "fuck white people" or whatever. If you're ever feeling down, just be happy that your ancestors want to pass you down as a white man. Stand tall dude.

You speak the truth. I wasn't racist growing up or during my time in the military. Most of the blacks and Hispanics I met weren't too bad there (but in retrospect all of the absolute worst people I had to deal with were black and Hispanic).Then I got out and have lived in the south since. Even now it's not a "go out of my way to spend time thinking about it", it's just a "they're different and we don't belong together".

One of the things that woke me up was driving through the south. As a kid in the midwest (when it was white) every little town you drove through was safe. The south is different. If it's a little white town you're just fine but 5 miles away a carbon copy of it with blacks in place of whites can be shady as fuck. They'll be just as poor as each other but the blacks will be in gangs and destroying themselves while the whites are just going fishing in their free time. The blacks hanging around a corner store will be eye balling you and try to hustle you at best. The whites will go out of their way to tell you about local fishing holes or whatever.

I feel bad for people like that guy tbh. You are one of the few same ones who can see above the noise but it's futile to even do anything about it. That's why I want an ethnostate. They just do the same to us.

colombians are based af. def my favorite beaner.

If that's the case, then who are the Jews of Africa?

This is common everywhere. I've known Mexicans from California to North Carolina and every single state in between. 90% of them hate America and white people and think they are superior in every way. I fucking don't like them but they make up like 60% of our immigrants every year. I've known Venezuelans, Argentines, and people from other countries south of us and they're all a million times better people than Mexicans. The only ones that are even close are Guatemalans and Hondurans, but guatemalans are practically comic midget aliens. Mexicans are truly the worst people as a whole I have ever met in my fucking life. I've had a better time working with and being around Africans from Gambia, Ghana, and wherever more than Mexicans.

It's a fucking stain on the entire western hemisphere. No other immigrant population so frequently talks shit on their host country or their hosts in their native language so frequently right in their presence, either as guests or hosts. Even in other countries tourist areas from Morocco to wherever they make jokes about the tourists race but they're not mean spirited like the way Mexicans do it. They're good hosts who at least want to present you with a good time to show pride in their country and want you to show that their culture is respectable. Mexicans just talk massive shit in Spanish and want your money.

I'd rather just state what made me racist

Maybe there is more, but that's quite a bit. If there is any big message here it's: don't have valuables when around minorities.

This

You mean vato? I'm pretty sure that means faggot.

This. Another important point is that when non-whites harrass you or call you "white boy" it's a power play. This is especially true with niggers. They will be especially rude or outright cruel to whites at any chance they get because it's the only time they can display power over what they see as a hostile white world.

You can see this dynamic in real time in video related.

It's incredibly difficult for me to give a shit about anyone being racist towards whites, because it's just so blatantly obvious that they're either jealous or disguising pure tribalism. In the latter case sometimes I think it's amusing to call the person out on their tribalism and dismantle the pretense of class warfare. Otherwise the most emotion I can muster is a bemused smirk.

sage

Worst slide thread cuckchan bullshit ever. mods are fucking kike CIA

Jake Paul is part Jewish.

Proofs?

I cannot recall a time when niggers have not been racist towards me.

Funny you mention the maizeniggers. I spent a few years in Phoenix, so I got to learn the truth about the "proud, noble, generous" Amerindian peoples (Navajos in this case). All the Indian kids were fat as fuck and trying to instigate fights with both the White kids and themselves. It was routine for the older ones to shoplift firewater from the local convenience stores and then try to speed back onto the Rez because then only the Tribal Police could touch them, and if a redskin fucked over Whitey, you can bet they didn't give the slightest semblance of a fuck.

Yeah. I didn't stick around but when they saw me, they just grabbed rocks from the ground and started chucking them at me. I didn't even understand what was happening first because this kid was just at my house playing NES a week earlier. I learned early on that Mexicans are shitty people who hate you for being White, even if they don't know you and you've never done anything to them. That seems to be a consistent pattern with the lesser races. I had similar experiences with blacks too, but my parents made sure that we always lived in a nig-free neighborhood so my troubles with blacks were few.

This shit was back in the early to mid 90s when I would see Whites outnumbering foreigners several times over and my school classes would have maybe 3 non-Whites, tops. I can't imagine what it's like for White boys and girls these days surrounded by their enemies everywhere and at all times, plus being demonized when they try to protect themselves.

Vato is similar to dude.

Puto is faggot.

T. spic.

I'm a slav in a slav country so I don't get any racist treatment IRL. Online however every god damn faggot thinks it's fine to act like i'm subhuman because of my country of origin. It's particularly aggravating when I come over and politely give an advice, these faglords dismiss it wholesale, and 30 posts later came up with the same exact solution and pat themselves on the back for being smarter than everyone else.

I'm pretty sure slavs get a bad name online because of the "Russians in my game" meme. Basically any popular online game (CSGO, Dota, Overwatch) is viewed as hell to play for Europeans because of a high amount of Russian players that end up on English speaking servers. Over time this developed into Russian hate and then Slav hate as a whole. It's my opinion that this climate of Russian hate online also led to the "Slavs are not white" D&C you see so often on imageboards.

It's exhausting trying to keep up with the stupid slang that non-whites come up with to try to sound cool and intelligent.

Like "Cake" can mean "Ass cheeks" what the fuck. Stupid fucking niggers.

In the era of cellphones, you can easily call the AAA to help you with the tire. I wonder how many muggings and murders were preempted by technology?

First off, I'm female and only mentioning my sex because I consider it relevant to the story. When I was about 12 I was walking down the main street in my city with another girlfriend. We went to cross the busy street and were waiting for cars to let us go when this shitbox full of niggers, blasting rap came puling up. They actually stopped and spit out the window at us before laughing and driving away. We were fucking dumbfounded. Who stops to spit on two young girls like that? They luckily didn't hit us but I'll be honest, it took me years to process what happened. At the time my city was like 90% white and I honestly didn't even know what "racism" was. Other friends of mine dated nogs but I never did. I'm still with my high school sweetheart who I met a few years later. It may have been a blessing to be spat at by that subhuman trash now that I think of it. Set me right when all my friends went on to get blacked.

On the wikipedia article, it says here that

That's so weird. Were the size of the rocks big or were like like super small like how you'd normally find at the side of a road?

I'm from Jackson, MS, user. I never lived in the city myself, but when I was in elementary school in one of the nearby cities, some of the white teachers would share horror stories about how they used to teach at Jackson Public Schools.

The school is basically 99% nigger and they were intentionally disobedient to all white teachers, even threatening violence. When shit about "school shootings" started becoming more common in the media, I wasn't entirely sure why it was a big deal. Because it seemed like every week some kid was arrested at that school for doing something violent.

D&C shills love spamming anti-Slav shit, anti-Med, etc.

Gravel, some places use it in lieu of grass so they don't have to water it

Both sides of my family are anti-white and i can't stand it. Even though i'm not white myself, i've been mistreated just because i'm light skinned. It's been like this since i was a child, nogs, pajeets, wetbacks, even my own family more times than i cam count. I want out of this shit state but i don't know where to migrate to.

This is how spics in America speak too, they pretend to be polite in English while talking shit in Spanish

still messed up though, I mean if they apologized later on it would've been fine.

My childhood until we left the city behind. I was the only white kid in the neighborhood.

Stop posting here, you're just as bad as the boomers.

Blogpost somewhere else.
>>>/4cuck/

Attached: 789.jpg (656x465, 23.97K)

Racism is not bad. That was the jewish virus in your mind.
Every race is racist, I got cheated out of job promotions at some shitjobs I had where the predominant people were flips.
They weren't even all the management, yet, they are now. They just had enough numbers to harass me with various things like saying they saw me do this wrong, or reporting me to the manager for things that didnt happen like me being "angry". I even got reported for sexual harassment to a disgusting gook eyed flip that I simply ignored most of the time but they all said they saw many "incidences" of it from me.

Welcome to the real world.

wrong

Theres racism out of spite and racism out of science/History.
If you read texts from the early 20th century of how people talked about niggers, then that is acceptable racism for me, they described perfectly how they are and so on.
If you look at the media today and some of the stories here, you see racism that is just out of hatred with 0 facts or anything behind it, your typical "youre white so you arent allowed to win" just niggers being niggers.
etc etc.

Thats the difference.
Regardless my own story too~
When I was bluepilled on race I had a mixed gf, half white half asian/latina.
Met her again a few years after break up and the thing she threw at me when she went to do shit with her nonwhite friend was "youre just white" I dont even remember the context.
Its not even that big of a deal, but that small thing was the breaking point and when I realized looking back at previous experiences how many times I faced racism from nonwhites but never experienced it as such cause of the MSM brainwashing.