NRA ON OPERATIONAL BRINK!

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/nra-financial-trouble-706371/ doesn't archive, paste below

The NRA Says It’s in Deep Financial Trouble, May Be ‘Unable to Exist’
A new legal filing by the powerful gun group against the state of New York paints a grim picture
By Tim Dickinson

AP

The National Rifle Association warns that it is in grave financial jeopardy, according to a recent court filing obtained by Rolling Stone, and that it could soon “be unable to exist… or pursue its advocacy mission.” (Read the NRA’s legal complaint at the bottom of this story.)

The reason, according to the NRA filing, is not its deep entanglement with alleged Russian agents like Maria Butina. Instead, the gun group has been suing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the state’s financial regulators since May, claiming the NRA has been subject to a state-led “blacklisting campaign” that has inflicted “tens of millions of dollars in damages.”

In the new document — an amended complaint filed in U.S. District Court in late July — the NRA says it cannot access financial services essential to its operations and is facing “irrecoverable loss and irreparable harm.”

Specifically, the NRA warns that it has lost insurance coverage — endangering day-to-day operations. “Insurance coverage is necessary for the NRA to continue its existence,” the complaint reads. Without general liability coverage, it adds, the “NRA cannot maintain its physical premises, convene off-site meetings and events, operate educational programs … or hold rallies, conventions and assemblies.”

The complaint says the NRA’s video streaming service and magazines may soon shut down.

“The NRA’s inability to obtain insurance in connection with media liability raises risks that are especially acute; if insurers remain afraid to transact with the NRA, there is a substantial risk that NRATV will be forced to cease operating.” The group also warns it “could be forced to cease circulation of various print publications and magazines.”

In addition to its insurance troubles, the NRA court filing also claims that “abuses” by Cuomo and the New York State Department of Financial Services “will imminently deprive the NRA of basic bank-depository services … and other financial services essential to the NRA’s corporate existence.”
President Donald Trump leaves the stage after addressing the National Rifle Association convention in Dallas, May 4, 2018. Trump began his remarks by hailing a number of Republican politicians in attendance, voicing full support for Sen. Ted Cruz in his bid for re-election. (Tom Brenner/The New York Times)

The lawsuit presents these financial risks as catastrophic. Without access to routine banking services, the NRA claims, “it will be unable to exist as a not-for-profit or pursue its advocacy mission.” The lawsuit accuses New York’s government of seeking to “silence one of America’s oldest constitutional rights advocates,” pleading to the court: “If their abuses are not enjoined, they will soon, substantially, succeed.”

The lawsuit stems from actions taken by New York financial regulators to halt the sale of an illegal, NRA-branded insurance policy. The NRA actively marketed “Carry Guard,” a policy to reimburse members for legal costs incurred after firing a legal gun. In May, the state of New York found that Carry Guard “unlawfully provided liability insurance to gun owners for certain acts of intentional wrongdoing.” The NRA’s insurance partners agreed to stop selling the policies and pay a $7 million fine.

The NRA complaint alleges that New York was not content to block this single insurance product, but instead campaigned to sever the NRA’s ties to a wide range of financial service providers, from insurance companies to banks.

The NRA did not respond to a request for more detail about its financial distress, but its most recent financial disclosure also shows it overspent by nearly $46 million in 2016.

The lawsuit decries pressure from state regulators in the wake of the Parkland, Florida massacre — including a letter asking financial institutions to heed “the voices of the passionate, courageous, and articulate young people who have experienced this recent horror first hand” — and from the governor himself. In April, Cuomo tweeted: “I urge companies in New York State to revisit any ties they have to the NRA and consider their reputations, and responsibility to the public.”

In its complaint, the NRA paints these actions as a “malicious conspiracy to stifle the NRA’s speech and induce a boycott of the NRA.” Cuomo and state regulators, the NRA alleges, were intent on “suppressing the NRA’s pro-Second Amendment viewpoint” and had engaged in “unlawful conduct with the intent to obstruct, chill, deter, and retaliate against the NRA’s core political speech.”

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/jordanstein.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the filing, the NRA reveals that its longtime insurer broke off negotiations this winter and “stated that it was unwilling to renew coverage at any price.” [Emphasis in original.] The NRA claims it “has encountered serious difficulties obtaining corporate insurance coverage to replace coverage withdrawn.” In addition, the NRA contends that “multiple banks” have now balked at doing business with it “based on concerns that any involvement with the NRA — even providing the organization with basic depository services — would expose them to regulatory reprisals.”

The lawsuit seeks an immediate injunction to block state authorities from “interfering with, terminating, or diminishing any of the NRA’s contracts and/or business relationships with any organizations.” Without court intervention, the complaint reads, “the NRA will suffer irrecoverable loss and irreparable harm if it is unable to acquire insurance or other banking services due to Defendants’ actions.”

Cuomo also did not respond to a request for comment, but has previously waved off the NRA’s lawsuit as “a futile and desperate attempt to advance its dangerous agenda to sell more guns.”

The Jews will not let us win with the soap box. The (((bankers))) and (((insurers))) and (((tech companies))) will see to that. Time for the ammunition box. We have to kill them. Every last Jew.

And yet it fails to mention the name of the insurer, typical jew tricks in reporting

GOOD. SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN.
What have they ever done for us? They accept every gun grab without question. They have absolutely no intention of campaigning for the repeal of the NFA or anything else. Kill the NRA.

My state has been raped with illegal government overreach and the NRA hasn’t done a thing about it. I think advocacy groups are a good thing but they have to actually do something.

HE WILL NOT DISARM US!

The NRA is a scam controlled opposition group to siphon money and resources away from actual gun right advocacy groups. Let it burn and hopefully a real group will take its place.

My state has been raped with illegal government overreach and the NRA hasn’t done a thing about it. I think advocacy groups are a good thing but they have to actually do something.

Didn’t mean to double post

Bullshit.

Good. The NRA and Trump are going after 3D printing now. Fuck them both.

Oh wait, nevermind, they arent complaining about needing more shekels, theyre complaining that jewish financiers are fucking them.

Attached: Jews - Gun Control.png (742x1015 200.47 KB, 257.21K)

checked
This ought to redpill some people.

Good to see some goys finally getting it
Now if only we can convince the rest that it's the exact same thing with jewish neoconservatism

So this is faux-firearms supoort group, run by jews, thats being put out of business by other jews, assuming its even being driven out of business and this isnt just another shekel-grubbing scheme?

Another way for conservatives to organize being demolished. I predict Trump will do nothing. L-look at your fake 401k numbers, guys.

But user, Black unemployment is the lowest its ever been!

They deflect with the same fucking "anti-Semitism" bullshit. If Jews have been expelled over a thousand time throughout history for the same fucking problem, then the issue is not fucking "anti-Semitism" the issue is the meddling subversion.

Attached: untitled.png (660x371, 212.46K)

A short story of the NRA:

It's going down as a display of power. Wait a couple of days before seeing all the yids screaming in delight "We killed the NRA!"
In practice, it committed suicide as a sacrifice to (((them))).
Fun note: without the NRA, people will be defending guns themselves, a much harder fight. The Jew once again shoots himself in the foot.

This, it's a boomer honeypot.

This as well, the large and easily controlled "dragon" has been replaced with several millions rattlesnakes. Kikes cannot plan ahead to save their non-souls, do not fall for their lies.

Attached: no longterm plan.png (1260x555, 31.96K)

I just laugh when people call me anti-semitic and tell them that I am, and that if they aren't, theyn they're simply ignorant of the history and culture of the jewish people.
If opposing treason, subversion and extinction makes me an anti-semite, if valuing the truth makes it so, then I accept that mantle - worn by some of the greatest men in history - and bear it proudly.

Attached: Anti-Semitism - Its True, But Don't Say It Goy.jpg (3936x7912, 5.18M)

No they arent, they just dont have any morals so they dont care about ripping people off. Screwing people over is like breathing air or drinking water to the kike, it comes naturally.

If we consider the determining factor of “lighting fast business decisions” to be “speed”, then yeah, they’re good at it by that metric, simply BECAUSE screwing people is second nature.

The NRA has been compromised for years. Let them burn. Repeal everything even looking cross-eyed at the 2nd.

What the fuck does the NRA need money for and if they have millions of members who pay a fee wtf are they doing with that money? I hate all old organizations they are all just money scams for people to write themselves paychecks to do nothing. Same as church.

That humus won't pay for itself, oy!

No fucking shit, (((Oliver North))) (a white man that behaves like a kike) is even now the head of the NRA. What do you think a CIAnigger was going to do with our gun right?

have these dubs

this, North is a kike agent provocateur who's goal is to castrate and eventually lead the NRA to ruin. Cancel your memberships immediately to this zog infested organization

Let the NRA burn!
A big organization and as USELESS as the NRA has been should drop dead with all the millions of dollars that they receive in donations every single year!
There is no rhyme or reason that the NRA should be facing ANY economic troubles that aren't the result of incompetence at every level of a top heavy organization such as this. Fuck 'em.
And fuck TRS too for shilling the NRA instead of honestly good grassroots organizations such as GOA, and redneck revolt :^)

Don't you have a pedowood slide to make?

Kill yourself.

I get that the NRA is not perfect but there is a lot of shills in this thread advocating for there shutdown. Its groups like the NRA that give a fuckton of money to pro Zig Forums candidates simply for saying they support firearms. The kikes know this and want them gone bad.

Attached: mooncityf3a5b.png (1080x1079, 1.16M)

This guy gets it

Attached: 54adf241dc512e3d64c77fd7e2f377f3ff5646dc1de8150fc4ca5b7c3acc4baa.jpg (738x780, 123.52K)

Its hard for them to do something when the opposing side refuses to listen at all.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 5a35c2975d82f114ca644e26b0acaf7f9ef42659a1b34b00796e6185f62a0e76.jpg (800x600, 316.15K)

Kill yourself, you're a failure at your job.

Still working in teams? It doesn't work.

This thread is utterly shillarious. Don't worry Mossad, you'll get Assad-ed soon enough.

FTFY

Attached: 1533424213505.png (452x462, 231.01K)

Oh look, here's a Mossad now!

NRA can start their own coop bank.

The NRA hasn't done anything for gun rights in a very long time, the ILA has done very minor funding/legal action but 90% of the legal advances are from 2nd Amendment Foundation, Defdist, and private action with the NRA jumping on at the last fucking second.

The NRA is just a punching bag, and being the large organization that it is it is pervaded by kikes

Honestly, anons, I don't have a problem with this. Hear me out.

They took a shitton of money from Russian Oligarch Torshin in the past 5 years to destroy our democracy. They infected our organization with russian spies to try to bring us down by appealing to a bunch of old horny white losers. They allowed themselves to be used as a conduit of foreign money to corrupt our GOP and the democracy I fought for. And they really only care about selling more guns, and not really about defending our rights as US citizens.

If a bunch of them go to prison after the BK… meh. I care about shooting and protecting myself. Why should I care if russians want us all to own more full auto weapons?

Send out flyers asking for more money. When I was a member I stopped renewing after Las Vegas and now just give double to the GOA, the amount of crap they sent me had to have cost the $25 or $35 or whatever a year I paid them.

They've even had a female jew president in the past, Sandra Froman. It's not just the leadership that's kiked, NRAtards are trying to fix the NRA by getting a different jew elected to the board of directors, Adam Kraut. Shit's fucked, and are correct.

Name one. NRA opposes everyone who wants to repeal current laws, and certainly cucks hard on race or any other "pro Zig Forums" interests. Top NRA money recipients are philosemitic israel first good goy like McCain and Rubio. Name one "pro Zig Forums" candidate endorsed by the NRA.

Get your shit together, shills.

Gun owners of America is legit. As are most state organizations. NRA are total controlled op.

Ok if the banks refuse to make business with them then why can't they just create their own member-owned financial cooperative bank?

meanwhile, every ADL, SPLC, Jewish/Jew everything is mired in pedophile activities and child abuse but nothing is said by (((US Media))), law enforcement, law makers, any entity with the ability to effect a purge/pogrom

I'm an NRA member, but it's a token gesture on my part. My real support goes to the GOA.
Idk if it's good to see this neocon organization go down or not, but I cant help but think that maybe GOA would grow if the NRA falls. Might be a net positive.

That said, how do we prevent GOA from getting kiked to hell like the NRA?

The lifeblood of gun ownership are pathetically enough millenials who grew up on battlefield, COD, and counter strike. 100% of gamers I've taken to the range enjoyed it and then grow into a non-fudd outlook on guns and gun rights.

NRA only pretends to defend gun rights. It serves as a lightning rod to help bolster insane opinions on the left. They give ground for muh PR every time a hard fight appears. I can't remember the last time the NRA actually pushed back against something meaningful, probably when they were trying to ban green tips.

Bump stock villianification and lack of backing for HPA were the final straws for the NRA. They pretend they aren't fudds anymore but it's clear they are just a limited hangout instead. Support the GOA.

Oh I agree entirely. The GOA is the ones to support. I've just kept my basic annual NRA membership as a form of token support, figuring it looks better if they have extra numbers on paper to show congressmen. Their ability/desire to enact actual change is severely lacking however.
With the GOA, I am a life member and I'll toss them $20 once in a while to ensure some specific case or action is supported.
Anyone who actually cares about firearm rights needs to send the majority of their money to GOA, no debate about it.

>The NRA gets choked by the (((banks)))
>(((celebrations)))
Good.
The Fire Rises

Attached: baneoneofusinthewreckageNRA.png (891x489, 211.75K)

As long as the Pratts maintain the leadership of the organization, I think we're safe. If they're ever deposed then you know the GOA is on its way to being kiked.

fuck off.

Say what you want about the NRA. Its probably true. But you know what? If the NRA falls, i know a TON of rednecks that will be instantly open to redpilling and chomping at the bit to go Commie Huntin'. We just need to explain to them that the mark of a true Communist is a hooked nose haha.

obviously, all they fucking do is ask for more money. What the fuck have they reversed in the commie areas where whites are suffering?

So they are basically giving them the same treatment as wikileaks?
When will these yids learn that this only makes people more willing to defend their rights?

Attached: 1389300385294.png (605x615, 311.59K)

If GOA fills its place, there's nothing to stop Jews from pressing their financial assault. I have no problem believing that, although the NRA is controlled op that cedes ground wherever possible, they are being sincere when they try to describe their financial woes, which are probably real. However, we should not assume GOA or any more legit group will automatically fill the NRA void, nor should we assume our (((enemies))) are going to stop at the NRA. They will push the same tried-and-true tactics against literally any voice for pro-gun advocacy, and other issues we care about. It's miserable to imagine kikes wielding all the financial power at their disposal for political purposes totally unopposed. They are persecuting the NRA for their position even though it is weak, that tactic needs to be ended or they will use it on literally anything positive.

I don't know, buy you better think fast. Their Director of Communications is already a jew.
gunowners.org/jordanstein.htm
He calls himself a "Christ Follower" on his twitter. You and I know better. Just another Benny Shapiro, some jew kid out of nowhere suddenly pushed to prominence.

That's not what's happening. It's a fucking boycott by jewish-run insurance companies, that have conspired to withhold insurance and shut down the NRA. Why do these faggots use weasel phrases like "afraid to transact" when what is happening is obviously a boycott? They have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling it exactly what it is.

Time to invest in 3d printers.

Judea pretty much declared war on gun owners. I think this thread proves that they are concentrating their efforts.
The Florida push pretty much fizzled out so they have to keep it in the public's attention.

As if there were any other reason to do this stuff anymore.

You don’t even know what my Oath was.

would have been nice if the NRA just flat out call the hoax shootings what they were

but hey, that would actually change things so technically it's another organisation you can't trust anyway

Do you yids even know how obvious you are in your shilling?
Stoic opposition against all pushes is the best option in this case. At least until the MSM falls. And most of the people are using the internet for information.

In Massachusetts it's GOAL (Gun Owners Action League) fighting our shitbag AG tooth and nail to maintain the gun rights we have left. NRA is often nowhere to be seen.

Send your money to the GOA/GOAL and your local firearms rights groups instead. Now, instwas of being a trumped up insurance company the NRA will have to fight for your donations by actually using them for something.

That graphic needs updating, even more rabbis have signed on.

The GOA are the ones that deserve the money. The NRA has been cucking so much it's ridiculous.

This is the true in almost every case. Some private group fights hard and wins and the NRA swoops in to claim the victory and collect shekels. The NRA is no friend to gun owners and has negotiated away gun owners rights over and over from the strongest possible position, the second amendment.

Oh you mean like the R candidates in Florida that voted to raise the age to 21 unless you are a certified zogbot, ban bump stocks and throw out due process…..ah but those R's said it is OK though because they also included in the law text allowing for the hire of armed security that surly wont run away when the next federal agent is assigned to shoot up a school.