Pajeet whines about H1B slavery

Pajeet whines about H1B slavery

He did a masters degree at a low cost university, probably with a grant in 1 1/2 years so he could exploit the optional training visa system for 2 1/2 years and switched to an H1B after that.

This is how Pajeets worm their way into the US.

Meanwhile I as a white graduate from Germany who didn't scheme his way into a US based masters degree failed to get H1Bs for multiple companies for software developer positions. Who woulda thunk…

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/world/h1b-issue-not-quiet-in-us-trump-team-cracking-the-whip-on-fraudsters-3780669.html
bridge.us/blog/how-to-spot-h1b-fraud-fake-opt-candidates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit thread my friend.

Attached: Poo In It.png (629x403, 368.28K)

Trending on jewtube right now, 100k views already.

Immigrating as a white to US, Canada or Australia is a very hard task, all the immigration rules only applies towards us while pajeets know the scams for H1B like no one else, chinks are either affluent enough to practically buy their visas or know to scam their way in like their Pajeet neighbors and nignogs and mudslimes have the "muh refugee" status so all they have to do is buy a one way ticket and then cry that he's fleeing a war thorn country until bleeding hearts give them not only residency permit but a house and a job as well.
If you americans and canadians are wondering why only shitskins are coming, that's the reason, we do not have shotcuts like the shitskins.

sage

Another stupid fucking slide thread. Fuck you and die

The threat that their employers can effectively send them back to India is a huge pressure point.

That's the problem with employers these days, they don't neccessarily want competent, qualified, experienced people that can walk at a bad deal, they want people under duress who can't leave.

SO FUCKING GO AWAY

Doesn't make your thread less shit, poojeet.

Attached: Think I have a Shit to Give My Friend.jpg (640x427, 118.45K)

Chinks have hordes of bugs running the system to bring their nationals in. They work both ends as employees in the us gov and working to process crap on the chink side of the embassy.

How exactly is it a scam? Do many pajeets apply it illegally?

Attached: pajvini.png (796x755, 857.75K)

How kosher. You probably support (((migrant))) workers too because of the special loopholes provided.

Attached: (((Domestic))) Worker.jpg (750x547, 97.24K)

Not a scam, its blackmail once they get to the US.

sage

Sam Hyde exposing pedowood anchored. This isn't

Good. This will follow suit soon enough.

Some pajeets are super jewish in their tactics.

"On May 1, 2017, Rohit Saksena pled guilty to false statements charges relating to his role in a scheme to defraud the DOL H-1B program.
Saksena was the president and chief executive officer of Saks IT Group, LLC, an information technology (IT) staffing and consulting services provider in Manchester, New Hampshire. Saksena submitted immigration documents to DOL and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) falsely stating that foreign workers would provide professional services to Keytone Technologies Inc. (Keytone), an IT company in Cupertino, California, when Saksena knew Saks IT Group had no contractual relationship with Keytone and never intended to place foreign workers at Keytone as he had asserted to the government. In addition, the investigation found that Saksena and a co-conspirator attempted to conceal their scheme by directing others to provide false information to immigration officials."

firstpost.com/world/h1b-issue-not-quiet-in-us-trump-team-cracking-the-whip-on-fraudsters-3780669.html

These candidates usually go through some basic training in the language of the highly sought technology that allows them to “talk the talk”in an interview or pre-screening. Further, they’re often kitted out with falsified H-1B visas and other necessary background documentation. In short, if a candidate seems too good to be true, he or she very well may be.

bridge.us/blog/how-to-spot-h1b-fraud-fake-opt-candidates

eceleb apeing what the chans have been discussing for a long time isn't exposing fuck all. It's just bandwagon riding.

Oh right, I forgot, kampfy fucked this board up the ass hard for years so 60IQ retards like you think anyone having a name means they're federal agents bandwagoning even if it's someone who worked for a company exposing information from inside that company. Fucking negroid.

I know in the UK pajeets advertise a job in a takeaway as 'junior electronics engineer' to get a visa. Not technically illegal but clearly a scam.

As in the fact that they have no skills in being an engi?

You should rethink your values. That means nothing.

Stay buttflustered kike. Maybe if you grind on his cock some more he'll sleep with you.

It's how every foreigner worms their way into the US, not just poo's

Your opinion means nothing

Not every, some just walk across the border and start mowing lawns.

Stay mad.

I'm reading an article by times of india: "Indian students may get right to work in UK again" which just states that they can get quals from fake colleges.

I should add that this scam was shut-down somewhat but it existed for about 20 years.

A lot of pedohunt threads are about extreme paranoia of imageboard users. Its a psychological epidemic.

Pedokike detected.

Funny how calling out the retarded moderation brings all the JIDF pedo lovers out of the woodowork.

No it doesn't. It just contributes to censorship.

Fuck off you jew fuck it's about eceleb faggotry as stated. You want that crap stay the fuck on half. You want to dig on pedos, keep it to the pedo threads. We don't need a cancer post every time you feel a twitch in your pants. Run along now, bitch.

Attached: Thank you come again.jpg (480x640, 123.28K)

It wasn't an investigation, cunt. You wanted to fellate Rabbi Hyde.

Were you investigating the size of his circumcised foreskin? Was it everything you imagined?

Attached: CL YIDNIT-1.jpg (540x301, 20.58K)

You would be more believable if you actually spent this effort in a pedo thread digging instead of whining about eceleb faggotry. But as you are here not actually working on the pedo threads, it's clear you spend a bit too much time at temple.

But hey, keep bumping this shit slide too. That is your intended purpose after all as evidence dictates.

Yeah, I guess H1B visas aren't so bad after all since the guy seems upset and I am a racist who likes to see brown people upset. It's all so complex.

Keep proving my point, jew.

Haha even the normie comments are great

Attached: pooinline.png (1117x216, 19.92K)

They even admit that getting into the country is their entire purpose. Is it chutzpah or are they just that stupid?

Kill yourself kike.

Pedophile detected.

There's a meta thread for your kvetching, moshe.

Thanks for admitting you have run out of shit excuses, kampfy.

ecelebs are shekel-grabbers, not dispensaries. At least you are finally helping your fellow tribesman out now. Took long enough. You fucks really are allergic to work aren't you?

Thanks for admitting you're just here to make sure a slide stays functional. The kids appreciate it.

I mean really, you bitch about mods not paying attention in the meta but you expect them to pay attention to your off topic fuckery here? If they do it's to throw you a ban. kek

thanks OP, just left a whole bunch of bullcide comments

Attached: DbaFvmYWAAAy4lB.jpg (249x249, 10.46K)

bullycide*

Sam Hyde wouldn't even need to monetize his online content if the kikes hadn't shut his career down for spreading Zig Forums redpills or mainstream television. Somehow you're against the idea of people working for a living and also shittershattered about the idea of someone exosing the pedophile kikes at the TV station he used to work for.

Go fuck yourself kike.

I don't like these new retarded pepes I keep seeing.

Uh huh.

Lurk for 2 more years gramps.

Well then I guess you should open your wallet for mollyjew and that southern kike next huh?

Attached: haram.jpg (420x420, 28.35K)

>EVERY THREAD THAT ISN'T ABOUT PEDO WOOD IS A SLIDE THREAD
REMINDER: this is a literally a paid shill tactic, one that had a melt down a week ago admitted this.

Is yid aviv having their tards draw pepes now? We used to have actual artfags making them. How far Zig Forums has fallen.

Yep. Thanks for playing.

Thanks for posting a YouTube embed instead of hooknose tube so I can actually dislike it

Attached: 142dc05084e5722033f3df864a07cef2f503457a05977771d57ae4a9cd82e411.png (501x504, 169.64K)

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: Mazel tov Samuel's Bris.jpg (640x360, 15.14K)

You left your webcam on again levi.

Attached: OY What Proof.jpg (400x266, 28.98K)

I'm glad you're so triggered by your faggy love for an eceleb.

Attached: Samuel Treating Some Real Jews to his Humus Roll.jpeg (468x576, 40.85K)

Kill yourself kike.

You first moshe.

Attached: (You).jpg (300x368, 29.46K)

And he outs himself as the "Sam Hyde is a jew" poster.

WEW lad. The mods anchored the thread because a literal kike shill asked them to.

Attached: 1517458927141.png (800x764, 225.39K)

WEU LAD! Is that what they posted? OMG!!one1!
Clearly it was because it was yet another fucking round of fellate the eceleb while providing nothing of substance. But hey, keep telling yourself that falsehood of yours, it will make it real for everyone else eventually. R-right?

Attached: Cry moar.jpg (299x169, 8.96K)

Why not try it again and add some useful commentary? Leave out the dick sucking "OMG LOOK AT DE PILLZ!one!"
No that would be silly, it's much better to keep bumping a fucking shit thread and kvetching into the wind.

Attached: bypass.gif (500x269 1.18 KB, 471.24K)

Attached: Purest Pottery.jpg (594x357, 41.69K)

the only one kvetching here is you, you could just leave, but you won't, because you want to derail the thread and turn it into a bucket of shit.

just filter him there's no point in responding

Nigger, it's a fucking pajeet thread with even less use than the samuel fellating thread. The only reason the cocksuckers haven't bothered locking this thread yet is because they are too lazy to come in and see it is one kike kvetching about another thread that keeps this one bumped.
Eat shit, burn in hell.

Also as an aside unlike that kike fuck I was on topic until the kike fuck derailed shit with his kvetching about his thread getting dumped. Boo fucking hoo.
If you're too much of a fucking nigger to follow along, don't post.

How about you actually create an investigation thread, cunt? Oh wait, but that would go against your intent with slides. Hmmm. A conundrum to be sure. I feel for you levi, I really do.

Attached: Not Really.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>hurr make a new thread so it can get autosaged by (((polvol2))) for "eceleb" or you're sliding goy

This guy knows what's up.

Chinks and pajeets spend more time learning how to scam the H1B system than they do learning their actual jobs.

Years ago I watched a video of a jew lawyer giving a seminar about how to exploit H1B visas. He went over how to advertise a help wanted position and everything in order to qualify for the application process in a step by step process. Fuck I wish I could find it/saved it any other user remember it?

Running their own ad that they can qualify for? That's fucking jewy as fuck.

Attached: Tank you jew again.jpg (2212x1474, 635.18K)

JUST STFU FAGGOT

So where’s your effort therein?

Yeah. they have whole fake companies that just issue h1b visas for fake no-show "jobs" like engineering, but then the recipient shows up and does an actual job illegally. they bring 10 family members who are all on welfare of every type possible. i've seen this firsthand numerous times

That's pretty much all (((immigration lawyers))) do in a nutshell

Let me apologize on behalf of America. One day, there will be a great reckoning for all of this.