New Zealand White Activists Protest in Street Against Government Silencing Speeches -

'Protesters face off in Auckland over black-out of Alt-Lite speakers Lauren Southern and Stephan Molyneux

"Two groups of protesters have faced off in Auckland in the aftermath of the cancelled event involving far-right (sic) speakers Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux."

"The controversial Canadian pair were supposed to speak last night, but the event was called off after the venue pulled their booking.

"The pair are known for their extreme and polarising views on topics such as feminism, gender, immigration and Islam."

radionz.co.nz/news/national/363339/protesters-face-off-in-auckland-over-far-right-speakers

New Zealand's Prime Minister Canceled their Speaking Opportunity
New Zealand is "hostile" to the views of the two far-right speakers who toured Australia but had to cancel their event across the Tasman, its prime minister says.

"Controversial Canadian speakers Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux canned their show in Auckland on Friday night after the owners of the private venue they had booked pulled out.

Molyneux responds → "New Zealand is Against Free Speech"
Speaking to media as she returned to Wellington after ending her maternity leave, PM Jacinda Ardern was asked about Mr Molyneux's claim New Zealand was "hostile to free speech".

"I think we're hostile to their views," she replied.

sbs.com.au/news/not-welcome-nz-pm-criticises-views-of-lauren-southern-stefan-molyneux

Attached: Southern and Molyneux.jpg (301x168, 4.71K)

Molyneux is a cure for insomnia; he sure does like to listen to himself. He's not smart enough to realize his ego gets in the way of his message. He needs to put his ego aside and learn to be concise.

Who also happens to be jewish

Attached: Lauren Southern EXPOSED 2.mp4 (1280x720, 9.98M)

How many threads do you need for this crap, moshe?

And that's when we steer the hate to where it belongs.

I know they water this shit down and don't address the JQ in any real way, but if you take a look at the comments sections of their videos, that doesn't seem to have prevented their viewers from going there in the end. I'm not saying to give them shekels or anything mind you. They are civnat cucks in the end. But they are having an effect, there's no denying it.

Also sage because any actual conversation about this is bound to get shilled to death with "lol ur a kike (1)" and kill the thread anyway.

mods anchor this kike psyop thread

sage

Fuck off (((Alt-kike))).

Sam Hyde exposing pedowood anchored. This faggot Deep State Canadian shit is going to stay up for a month.

Attached: cuck face 24.jpg (1079x1084, 89.01K)

Yep she's fucked niggers anything else she does is subversive.

Attached: 0260caca92b2bf581cfacfe04034f49ee6f7fd46cd89d438719dd3f784fbd420.png (512x720, 131.87K)

sage
These are the level of faggots bumping this Alt-kike thread:

She's a Jew, admitted.

The only known "e-celeb" that can be trusted is Metokur & Ryan Dawson. But then again he's only a shitposter.

Just hold Stefan to his own principles, he said he'd follow the truth and he's not stupid. I'm sure he knows about kike subversion and just can't really talk much about it in Leafistan, but he holds his free market ideals jew delivered as the end-all be-all solution. It's not, and he'll eventually figure that out. I was philosophically an anarchist for at least a decade, and I still have the tendency toward maximum self-determination. I just eventually realized that without high-trust White-only communities, that shit was a pipe dream. So now here we are, now I have to violently purge, and all I wanted to do was play video games. But it was push, push, push, until I found myself in a corner and had to unchain the beast within, and it's not like I can just push that back into a cage and become an abused prisoner again, not while it still hungers. C'est la vie or mort, for that matter.

Attached: 1464582857122-0.webm (640x360, 4.89M)

Why is this anchored? Muh eceleb nonsense still being enforced without the autist club in charge?

simonsen is scandinavian in origin according to every other source.

Why cant you just call her out for being a shekel grabbing thot and be done with it. Fake jew claims do nothing but discredit real jew naming.

2 kike leafs
of course they want shekels
the best thing they could have done is not be let in, it might wake up the populous more. Most of the people there could barely afford tickets anyway.

I can see the ash between your toes already shlomo

Bump - she's a coal burner and a gold digger. It's no other group but jews who insist on labeling everyone a jew. Clearly that saps our credibility, and no question that's why the kikes do it.

Like your critic.

But hey, you know what? - we are winning hearts & minds from Berlin to Brazil anyway.

I can see yours, chaim.
Im concerned about kikes discrediting actual jew naming. So whats your aim in calling ME schlomo?

Lauren & Stefan Destroy New Zealand TV Host. [VIDEO]

Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux acquit themselves well during this New Zealand TV interview. They say they were prevented from public speaking when the man who owned the venue did a complete reversal in one hour, seemed full of anxiety and fear all of a sudden.

They say 70% of New Zealand's people have a very positive reception to them and their (Alt Lite) ideas.

Lauren comes out swinging about not liking Muslim immigration.

The TV host tries to trip them up and put them on the defensive, but they don't bite.

Why is this anchored? Its important to us kiwis.
Don Brash just got no platformed too

lmao nzl btfo this (((white))) nibbas

we dont have freeze peach here

Attached: PATDOG MONGREL MOB.mp4 (1280x960, 671.73K)