Space Force Ideas

Give ideas on what you would want the USSF (US Space Force) to have in it's arsenal.

Attached: BlackKnight.jpg (2560x1600 36.1 KB, 329.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eezNy
archive.is/0vJnO
metabunk.org/curve/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% meme based arsenal.
Very good discussion, OP.

Attached: 1454976212101.png (325x325, 162.82K)

Primarchs

Attached: 40k space force.jpg (1633x2282, 2.16M)

The only thing it needs is tungsten rods on a series of satellites up in geostationary orbit. Kinetic kill vehicles that can’t be stopped and can level a significant portion of a city without any radiation. Well, that and one more thing; suborbital troop transports for shock insertion missions. Under 90 minutes to anywhere on Earth, straight from US soil.

sage

Why?

Video games really fucked up Millenials. Also laser swords.

Orbital platforms, orbital fighter, bomber, etc.

What makes you think we don't already have kinetic weapons in space? They came up with the idea in the 50's.

sage inactive due to large amounts of discrepancy to realize potential of discussion user.

Of course we do, but they'd never use them outside of an actual world war. That card is too valuable to play early.

By we, of course, I mean the US. Maybe Russia. No one else at all though.

All I want for Christmas is the CNN satellite blown up

what makes you think the only threats occur only inside of the atmosphere? What about extraterrestrial threats like foreign objects flying at earth or the possibility of micro organisms being a threat? Even if Alien beings is an "out of this world" topic, it still wouldn't hurt to place security forces even if it's just to take out any enemy satellites or something like that from Earth. It would decrease the need for a lot of things.

…and the MSNBC, and ABC, and the NBC, and the FoxNews satellite, and… well all of them actually.

Attached: Space Nazis In Space.mp4 (1072x720, 5.78M)

A few of these bad boys put into emergency glass cases and scattered around.
Just in case.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 218.16K)

Nanites. Buckets and Buckets of nanites.

Whatever kind of lasers roasted Santa Rosa

When the fuck can I transfer out of the Army to the space force?

Never happened

Attached: Mandalorians_-_TEA[1].jpg (1050x675, 470.64K)

This

AI drones deployed MIRV style, once the MIRV sphere enters the atmosphere it is decelerated by chutes. AI drones lock-on to human heat/size/silhouette signatures or other designated targets. Different drones deliver different payloads depending on mission. Can be conventional, large area saturation/denial munitions to individually delivered munitions. MIRV drone package can include the weapons drones, surveillance drones, or be specially tailored to the mission. These drones can also be human remote controlled of course.

Nothing. Fuck off with this fake world

I have the IQ to build this shit, but to busy fighting my broken life to warm the CAD up and craft a fucking space suit.
First things first, I need to fucking get a squad that cares, and then hit the gym.

Attached: 1532060424836.gif (305x320, 890.17K)

SAGE for [back_to the_kitchen.jpg].
SAGE for [muh_heavy_ball(s).jpg].
SAGE for [bundle_of_sticks.jpg].

www nytimes com /2017/05/22/world/middleeast/trump-glowing-orb-saudi.html
archive.is/eezNy

www nbcnews com /video/putin-gifts-trump-a-world-cup-ball-now-the-ball-is-in-your-court-1278514755701
archive.is/0vJnO

not a real sage, better luck next year. Try listening to the topic at hand instead.

Personally I think we need some manned space mechas.

Attached: 9fb18200edadf0a2096fc363822a1813--armor-concept-super-robot.jpg (736x736, 55.03K)

Would love some antikike nanovirus

>Orbital defense grid so (((they))) cant retaliate

Attached: 257eb60ab42e3bdd60113e08f6ce1517e78183ab7588176cf3fcf4eb5f8d0856.jpg (600x985, 49.73K)

The DEW weapon that caused the commiefornia /Athens fires.
Burns cars but not trees apparently.
sorry for boomer-tier kikebook picture

couldn't upload pic

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (960x960, 184.45K)

Project Thor

Some very powerful dubs to help start off a promising thread

This person just chose to be salty when there are so many amazing flavors available

That SAGE was hydroponically grown in a CO2 enriched environment.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x525, 43.31K)

metabunk.org/curve/