US about to give kikes $3.8 billion

US Military Aid to Israel Set to Exceed $3.8B, or $23,000 Per Year for Every Jewish Family Living in Israel

archive.is/yFHgE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (819x461, 744.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericaknew.org/stat/cost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are honest Americans who struggle to get by with their wages. Meanwhile we are sending money to the jews.

Our government no longer represents us. It must be replaced.

Daily reminder DC has the best zionist puppet it could wish for

Attached: 9b97f0b9aeda3ae9d02eaf1f944e2a39208630d3f907922cb92c56293f6a3757.jpg (1024x768 340.65 KB, 298.13K)

And how do you suggest going about replacing an entire government?

As Jim Traficant let us know, the 3 billion figure is bullshit. It's closer to 15 billion when accounting for trade concessions and military aid.

Source user?

Violence

It's great Trump's getting the economy back on track so we have even more money to give to Israel.

That ever worked in a 1st world country?

They've been getting closer to 20 billion a year for more than decade. None of these reports are ever accurate to how much the world mosquito siphons from the masses.

Kill yourself kike

Yes. Most european countries were founded with violence.
Some were created through referedums like Ukraine…but that's why its a non country, it's people weren't willing to fight for their independence. It's bullshit

Nothing new. We've been propping their lazy kike asses up for literally generations now.
You've reached desperation levels not seen before, kikes.
oh, Trump's the senate now?
Oh so nothing's done yet. Okay, well come back and shill once it's done.

btw, Germany props up Pissrael, so does the UK, as well. Muh holocaust don't ya know?
Stop acting like the kikes aren't a racket of criminals OP, you yid.

Don't really wanna blackpill, but there's a good chance Trump will pass it.
Best we can hope is for him to include this in the Wall negotiations.
Even then, I can see the yids putting pressure on republican and causing the negotiation to fall flat.

Attached: UyHrWY1[1].gif (345x258, 1.03M)

Of course there's a good chance he'll pass it, he's a faggot boomer, dude.
Boomers think jews are 'muh greatest allies' and that their precious daddies saved them in WWII. No one ever said Trump was perfect, but there's a reason the kikes all over the media are constantly sperging about him. You don't do that shit to your pawn.
Overall, nationalism doesn't help their world domination agenda; in fact, quite the opposite.
So these stupid kikes will try to blackpill on Trump, but overall, he's not helping them.

Attached: 1508911568688.png (913x895, 985.11K)

What does that have to do with this? Nothing. Trump IS a kike and allies strongly with them. Boomer status is just an addon to his many faults

I already explained it perfectly well, kike boy. Anons know it makes sense. You yids are so desperate these days. You reek of it. You can't sell shit anymore. What's got you in a panic I wonder?

Are there too many goyim knowing? Is that it?
Is the goyim knowing reaching a critical mass, rabbi?

I know Im probably going to get shit for this but as long as we are reducing funding to countries like Pakistan then I dont mind this.
Its a lot of money but if you think about it, if the muds destroy Israel all the Jews will just come and live in the US and Europe.
Do we really want that? Remember what happened last time?

It's not 'aid', it is tribute to a conquering nation. Here is an idea, stop producing anything more than what will feed yourself and your family so that there is no 'surplus' for them to take from. Then we will see how long the murdering, thieving and torturing Babylonian system survives with the lack of cooperation from European society. All nations will fall without your cooperation. There is no one like our people on this entire planet. The whole system in its entirety is parasitic off you.

Attached: getty_rm_photo_of_sem_scabies_parasite.jpg (493x335, 60.07K)

That's a valid point user. I agree. The muds are already turning on them.

guess how he died 5 years later…
A tractor he was driving into a pole barn flipped over and trapped him underneath.

Here's a better idea: keep producing wealth but start demanding an end to this shit.
Seriously, what the fuck: I see Americans in the streets protesting every day about the most mundane shit, but noone protests this crap.
Even on the right, people will rally against illegals that cost America 1.32 billion dollars but won't rally against Israel for 3 billion dollars?

What's the worst that can happen? Be labeled an anti-semite? For saying "We're helping them a bit too goddamn much now"?
If Zig Forums starts planning another public protest (or you're in groups that do) schedule that next time. Say no to Israel gutting your tax money.

A lot of lefty college students protest against this crap. But only because their professor tells them to.

we're begging and groveling to these kikes just to keep what we've earned; meanwhile:

Kike shill just stop

I always thought he was the ZOG Emperuh Supreme, who didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of him and will not be pressured by anybody to go against his own aims and dreams, "Trump does as he pleases".
Yet he only aims to please his jew bosses

Attached: WhosAGoodGoy.jpg (1194x1116, 304.91K)

Zig Forums's obsession with jews is incredible

when will you start advancing instead of dragging others down to your level?

Attached: 8025420-3x2-700x467.jpg (451x303, 44.86K)

Your shilling is early, hasbarafag. Trump hasn't signed this bill.

I question your math, OP.

Maybe he is treating his goals like he did growing his business(es), but in 2018, he only has 4-8 years to achieve these goals
Another thought is that the Jewish Mafia has "respect" (earned or perceived) for the Italian/Irish Mafia …and lastly

On the bright side, all they do is buy our military shit with it. But this is ridiculous.

Attached: Screenshot_6.jpg (719x264, 24.53K)

What has Trump done since his election that gives the impression he won't hand over all American's children to be sacrificed to ZOG?

Attached: FuckingBasedjewWorldOrder.JPG (1320x868, 183.68K)

I fucking love giving a third of my interest laden paycheck to the government so that niggers, kikes, spics, and freeloading government employees can spend it however they want while serving against my own interests. Our grandfathers didn’t die for this.

Negative interest*

Based trump licking the ass of israel harder than anyone in the history of the united states!

Attached: 6e29f5520d2358d933e5fa4c6180647e374832e7297e82399de3035fb4c495c8.jpg (1620x599, 224.19K)

First step, name the jew and remove all of them

Trust the plan guys, trump is gonna veto this bill!

Wrong. Your grandfather died like a bitch for Jews.

>(((1))) and done
it's like these shills are not even trying anymore

Israel is determined to make the sequel to 9/11 something truly special. Think of the solidarity bond that will form when we see illegal Mexicans and whites working together on jewnews. Together we can help weaken the Chinese so the Russians can defeat them like they defeated the ebil nazis.

I hope you realize how much of a useful idiot you've been some day

Jews gotta jew but is nice knowing they would be fucked without US aid.

An actual kike shill, for once. How surprising.

Senate =/= Trump, faggot. Reminder that this bill has to cross the President's desk first, and can be vetoed when it does. So until I see news of Trump signing said bull, go shill on 4cuck. They might be more gullible to your blackpilling bullshit.

Attached: humandeathisimminent.jpg (960x856, 67.75K)

If I could earn $23000 a year, I could have a normal life. But for some reason, Shlomo, his shrew of a wife and their litter of ratlings need it far more, and without having to work for it, to boot. Fuck this gay earth.

t. shithole-dwelling user

Attached: 1286820360339.jpg (200x149, 14.61K)

It's all relative. When white men are cooperating for the betterment of their nation and race, petty squabbles over who has more is meaningless.

Not just Israel, but all foreign aid should be cut to a minimum, or only for disaster help, until Americans fix their own system.

America is ravished and war torn, and millions are being kept as wage slaves under 17k a year, while millions of others don't even use money, print money, or make over 100k a year easy.

Americans are traitors amongst their own brothers and sisters, and the system is highly corrupt.

Many people on disability don't even get close to that in first world shitholes.

Yeap, why spend our resources fixing their shit up when our own infrastructure is falling apart around us and turning us into a third world shithole.

It has rules for it's own replacement. You start by spreading Revisionist vs Abolitionist ideologies. You get people discussing and defining what needs to be revised or why some part or the whole needs to be abolished.

Attached: 1380705202496.jpg (759x823, 49.82K)

Were the situation reversed the kikes wouldn't help us. Israel would quickly fail to exist without America.

yep, I'm all for helping others, but not past the point where you can't help others because you can't stand on your own.

Bit like Rik Mayall(Drop Dead Fred), made a film about the ridiculous lie that is the official story of what happened on 9-11. Next thing you know he flipped his quad bike and got trapped and died from the injuries. Almost identical to Ozzy Osbourne (who presumably wanted a divorce from that jewish wife of his)

Attached: A Warning From Rik Mayall.webm (854x480, 3.96M)

Ozzy is still alive. He's currently in an anti-trust fight with the AEG.

Fraud
"A false representation of a matter of fact - whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed - that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury or loss."

Attached: jobs Jews Israel.jpeg (1024x783, 256.43K)

Why even bother giving the kikes money? They're all going to die anyway.

Attached: kinnaret 2.gif (1000x335, 211.48K)

hey, at least you changed the file name this time

Attached: CREW SAMPLE-18.png (517x181, 44.99K)

Americans are forced to live with their parents longer, have roommates longer, incur more debt, and save less because we’re individually losing hundreds of dollars every week to pay for various welfare bullshit like kikes in israel, coal burner single moms, and spics coming here to get (((free))) healthcare.
It’s fucking disgusting and infuriating.

The shitty part is a lot of the landlords forcing people to utilize multiple incomes are the same boomers talking shit about how expensive things have gotten. Absolutely no self-awareness. They are a huge part of what's fucking up our economies.

This shit is the most outrageous, and especially since the people voting on it are dual citizens of said (((country))).

Attached: non-kosher.png (1920x1045 301.41 KB, 693.72K)

I'm sure it's $20 billion by now on top of this.
ifamericaknew.org/stat/cost.html
All the stolen technology …

Attached: Great ally.JPG (777x664, 155.05K)

Trump's tax cut made it so where the rich and corporations pretty much opt out of paying taxes.

When you don't have your property tax Mnuchin and Cohn will be there to sell it for peanuts.

Attached: We're fucked.JPG (700x614, 125.13K)

Yeah I didn't mean Ozzy was dead just that he had the same accident. Perhaps a warning.

Thats some next level bait

Make Israel Palestine Again.

Make the Holy Land white again.

Attached: Kingdom of Jerusalem.gif (330x230, 7.5K)

Holy fucking hell I leave this site for one fucking week and you fuckers let shit like this slide?

Imagine being this fucking stupid.
Oh, you're just the IP hopping trumpnigger.

/ptg/ has been doing this for years at this point faggot.
You cannot fool me.

Bump for that. U surprised and embarrassed the kikes - note the hissing reaction you provoked.

I saved the grfc.
Keep kicking ass, user.

Attached: merchant lampshade JIDF.jpg (600x400, 22.8K)

There should be no foreign aid faggot

And how much of that 'Aid' is going into the JIDF, the online troll-company who 24/7 ridicule Trump and the conservative groups.

The JIDF are the Democrats online, frontline, fag patrol.

Attached: Melp.png (322x326, 162.22K)

I pay tens of thousands in taxes every year.
No fucking more. I will not give a fucking penny to these fucking thieves. Not a fucking penny. Go fuck yourself.

Retard

Except Mayall died years after the quad accident.

*bites foreskin*
*doesn't join NPT*
*lobbies goyim to die for Israeli interests

Those kikes should come build our border wall if they want any future aid.

May as well shill somewhere else since we both know he will for his zionist allies

Of course he will, but the Trump shills will memory hole it as soon as it happens or come up with a way to pretend he wasn't responsible/it was a good thing because chess

The shills are blessed with a never-ending supply of BASED Trump tweets to distract from what he is actually doing (being a jew puppet).

keep being cucks, americans. keep doing nothing, keep staying in your basements, keep telling yourselves you should never group or organize, keep thinking you can make things change behind your screens, fucking retards. you deserve what you get for being so submissive to the jews. fuck all of you.

Sorry, I thought he was a Russian puppet.

With all these strings going to leaders of other countries around the world, are you sure it isn't TRUMP who is the puppetmaster?

Trump still hasn't signed the bill.

Say hi to Jared for us.

Waiting on another school shooting perhaps.

Agreed. At a minimum we need to be spreading this information, and how Israel is a state of Judaism that mostly does not even believe Jesus existed. Need to be calling our local reps and voicing our opposition to aid to Israel. It's bullshit. Need to remove support of Israel from Christians who are ignorantly Zionist.

You retards understand nothing about politics. Right now America is essentially annexed by Israel. The banks are controlled by Jews, the media is controlled by Jews, the colleges are controlled by Jews, the biggest companies are owned by Jews, the biggest billionaires are Jews.

Trump is FORCED to work for them at a specific amount, otherwise he gets replaced much faster than you can say "gas the Kikes". He is fighting them though, and they know it well. But he has divided them enough so that he can actually help whites and undo the damage Obama did.

If you people honestly believe you will have a president who will, right away, go and say openly "fuck the Jews", you are terribly ignorant. It doesn't work that way, and Jews did not take over America by saying "fuck all whites" from moment zero.

Baby steps retards. Trump is giving breathing space for us by fighting for a different kind of "equality" than the leftist one. He gets more of our people in colleges by eliminating "racial selection" exams. He is replacing judges with more conservative ones who are not outright hostile to us. He is reversing the corruption, pushing the thing that has gone too left towards the right. We get another Trump-like guy after him, then it's time that our goys start taking high ranked spots in American politics and the day of the rope starts.

Attached: 12109318_161740437503486_1958645163843717980_n.jpg (720x623, 60.66K)

Just how long do you fellow fashy based jews think the West has left?

Attached: DdIIPS3XUAAw28r.jpg (1121x1378, 303.98K)

That has been the case since the 60s, maybe earlier.

Attached: Obama biggest military aid to Israel.jpg (1024x796, 128.2K)

Yes, I am 100% certain. Trump is the most pathetic and powerless president in history.