Trump fires off furious tweet at the 'Fake Jew News' calling them 'dangerous & sick' as the president ramps up his...

Trump fires off furious tweet at the 'Fake Jew News' calling them 'dangerous & sick' as the president ramps up his rhetoric against the press - again labeling them the 'Enemy of the People' who 'can cause War!'
Donald Trump launched a furious attack against the press on Sunday morning, ramping up his rhetoric towards what he calls 'Fake News' to new levels.
Claiming he provides a 'great service' to America by pointing out the failings of the media, the president again labeled the free press the 'Enemy of the People' who 'cause great division and mistrust'.
'The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it's TRUE,' he wrote.
'I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust.'

'They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028451/Trump-claims-Fakes-News-causes-War-great-division-labels-Enemy-People.html
archive.is/7cXNB

Attached: trump.jpg (634x363, 54.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported. Take it back to reddit

are you the only jew working today?

So much for kike-free first post.

Holy shit, OP, who do you normally interact with, that you consider this "furious"? Panda bears? Sloths?

I think him saying the media can cause war is great because it's true and no one really thinks about that. That said, this isn't really thread-worthy, especially since anons already know this. Let's talk about it when something happens as a result, or he says something we need to look into. Same goes for all the Mueller investigation tweets he sends out.

Let's have a referendum to shut down these traitorous organizations.

Hey fags here's an idea, lets keep it to one thread per trump tweet rather than shitting up the entire catalogue every time trump decides he needs to keep his support base on alert lest they realize he has nto done shit for white america

Lets do an experiment to see how smart trump supporter are.
Name 5 things trump has done explicitly for the benefit of white americans or against zog, Ill wait.

I didn't write the headline user, the headline was written by some jew at the dailymail as clickbait, were have you been? Everyone knows the jews are in total control of yellow journalism, always have been.

Isn't this the zionist cocksucker who was having a mental breakdown on twitter a few days ago threatening to fuck Iran's shit up if they dare to stop kikes meddling in their country?

Attached: kikes die.jpg (1200x800, 102.73K)

Yeah, let's make it easier for the rabbi to spread misinformation. Checking every thread every day. Oy Vey!

You know, OP, usually something in quotations is what was said verbatim.

Attached: hitmuss.jpg (700x525, 34.82K)

4D CHESS

Honestly, one of his best tweets ever. You can see the shills scrambling in thread.

Attached: cnn media scared of trump maga.jpg (749x1799, 728.69K)

If you let a single shill speak once without countering with facts the jews win. That's literally how it works. It's not about "us", me or you, but for everyone who comes on this board and lurks, if all they read is shlomo's kiked bullshit they win and you didn't even put up a fight.

(checked)
Alleged Annapolis Capital Gazette Newspaper shooter Jarrod Ramos did nothing wrong

Great negotiating m8. Reminds me of that time he extended DACA for no reason because he stupidly thought it could be used as a bargaining chip, then got nothing out of it while Schumer laughed in his face. Or that time that he signed the omnibus because giving the kikes everything they want on a silver platter might maybe be useful for negotiating something later (lol I dunno).

Art of the Deal™ ghostwritten by some Jew

Monte Kali: A Mountain of Table Salt

Attached: monte-kali-heringen-1112.jpg (800x457, 112.35K)

Looks like they're not getting Syria. Or the ability to take a real shower any time soon.

Attached: syria reconquista 13.gif (668x388 467.05 KB, 22.43K)

Would that mountain of salt not completely fuck the surrounding fields over time? Seems like there is agricultural fields directly beside it.

That goes as far as he can get without directly naming the Jew. The destruction of the white normies trust in the Jewpress is the best gift he's given us so far.

Attached: 62b8aab52c289650ea43b3d2a50d434deb11ca8aa546cee1744c28f2d7bbced9.jpg (720x720, 52.73K)

Attached: Winning.jpg (652x801, 101.94K)

The kikes are in their default state.

It's unrefined, not 99.99% idiozed kosher sodium.

so light them up, Mr. President.

Shekeru-chan, are you depressed?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.04_[2015.08.26_16.37.50].jpg (1280x720, 486.52K)

Oy vey I swear to you Drumpf is a ZOG puppet and 100% controlled opposition. This is all theatre, and the media is just pretending to shit their pants every time he opens his mouth. They are all on the same side, everyone but you and me user.

idk what he means because he writes so badly but i really hope he is insulting the jews.

True, see WWII

please wake up, moar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Levi, didn't Aaron tell you he would do the shift today? Is this why you are so salty?

Attached: a.png (800x1296, 90.67K)

That's the 2016 Trump … he's baaaack.

I like it. He has an enormous presence in the US print & broadcast media, whether they like it or not. Him now hitting hard against the kike MSM - for normies - legitimizes criticism of the Jews-media's dystopian line of bullshit.

"There's no such thing as bad publicity." - (Phineas T. Barnum, the19th century American showman and circus owner.)

Barnum knew a thing or two about putting on a big show, and anything that gives our talking points volume against the Jew-monopoly MSM and their constant megaphone is a GOOD thing.

Expect lots of D&C hasbarat shills on this thread, whining that Trump isn't Hitler enough for ((their))} tastes. "Honest he ain't , Goyim."

I hope Trump sets up this campaign.

Attached: hasbara sej.png (728x300, 102.3K)

nigger, try every fucking war

inb4;

trump did this exact same routine with NK. are you really this fucking stupid?

reported
globally reported
Phone number traced
consequences will never be the same
car breaks cut
sights locked
have a nice day.

Attached: rage.png (630x399, 59.04K)

Attached: 6b09be5af3fe5b1ad0d6fe544058dd8e88ec90275e7315dd9d44b35c3e40dbb1.jpg (1268x1695, 189.72K)

Someone has spoofed 8ch/pol/
Everytime I try and browse the board it redirects me to Breibart 2.0 or reddit's The_Donald

Anyone know what can be done to return 8ch/pol/ back to its original domain?

Attached: why_is_cuckchan_and_pol_shit_-_maga_reddit.png (942x4013, 662.25K)

Lame

I'm sorry, OP, but I cannot see the word "jew" in there anywhere.

/blame mods
use a vp-PordVPN! the best VPN! 50% OFF!

it cannot be spoofing if it only happens to Zig Forums since there is no way to edit encrypted html. the url is encrypted in the header.

oy vey, the media is dishonest goy. trust Qanon and infowars instead, we must liberate iran! trust tha plan

Attached: 9e4056ccfa608464c8d5185f8f3591d717665a3d52df904d62df9e2d27a36072.jpg (720x1013, 67.05K)

Reddit's response to that is "Fox News supported the war in Iraq the most."
They couldn't actually deny that the media did cause the war in Iraq but they had to try to paint it that Fox was the most guilty.

Attached: lol.jpeg (1100x619, 85.36K)

THIS

Attached: ourjob.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Heh

Attached: unknown-57.png (720x719, 646.99K)

U MAD CUNT?

god, try and slide this bitches!

I'm so sick of these faggots.

A bunch of pro-(((Trump))) (((1))s, I see.

jews- YOU

check KEK check

Berenice, shouldn't you be calling Jenny Craig today, instead of wasting your time in that hasbarat room?

I regret giving u a yu since im not even merricunt

Where were you when "the media" explicitly identified itself as a faction at war, bound together by blood and sacrifice?

Attached: predator.jpg (275x183, 11.29K)

(((journalists))) are not journalists. A propaganda arm of the democrat party and jewish deep state is not journalism. It is not the press.

Attached: jews in media.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

woo woo woo woo pull over user

Attached: thread police.jpg (400x402, 48.86K)

Damn, it's been a while since I used this pic, thanks.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaeueeghhhklsdjlk.png (888x888, 473.47K)

I cant believe no one has touched on this yet
“You furnish the pictures and I’ll furnish the war.” – William Randolph Hearst, January 25, 1898”

Attached: 1_Hearst.gif (550x288, 41.74K)

Attached: 1529505281829.png (882x624, 39.21K)

Nice damage control of your Jewish puppet.

everytim

Attached: 9407a791cbc5aa7c797a0202e43fa5d8e4e7daff879fcaf5be889afe5d74c388.jpg (640x480 17.63 KB, 3.27M)

lol

Attached: you-look-like-you-suck-a-lot-of-dick-with-27650184.png (550x563, 543.37K)

Here's a second then.

Attached: 4f51ba80ffb37d10ec7980080de010e2802350df34a1a05e548f6b7399ae2737.png (620x915, 246.95K)

I didn't know kike reporters were such great comedians.

Attached: 4a3a7138d6dace3d597f0362beae9cec02aab94b1060f71888eed0ac06768c3c.jpg (996x868, 112.07K)

you jews really are off your game lately. nearly every one of your shill attempts are blatant as fuck.
funny to watch you sperg tho, won't lie.

Why not force the "good" kikes to do something about the "bad" kikes; the problem-children within their own in-group? Maybe the Jews can RP everyone on which Jews and "good" and which Jews are "bad"

CNN says its illegal to read Q - user posts , its different for them though, theyre the press.

how tf does your pic related get zero notice? Just CNN as a single example. Never mind every other nook & cranny they've burrowed into, the CNN kike to human ratio in a nation constantly told to become unnaturally diverse and oh btw "Kill Whitey"; yet, no one says a thing about the Kikel News Network, not even Nigg…er, uh Blacks that want cake, token jobs say anything

(((Remember the Maine)))

Speaking of fake Jew news

Attached: 45e8a8403ebc8a4ba04abd564f08a671f4600f66744bf0409f4d780c7c725bc5.jpg (946x798, 72.91K)

Lies. CNN never said that. They want people reading Q posts because it exposes how low IQ and retarded many Trump supporters are. CNN loves the Q cult because they discredit Trump by making his supporters look like schizophrenics (many are because they're christcucks).

I knew there were a few non-kikes here.

Trump posting a tweet is not political news. He tweets irrelevant bullshit all day.

Keep mining that Drumpftard salt user

Attached: d1d18836cf005a922b3ec4801ffca69c801c439915bd25b5398eff12441311b9.jpg (1024x624, 74.41K)

jews are so mad right now

Why would Jews be mad? Trump has given them everything they want without any resistance.

Attached: banner.png (300x100, 43.28K)

It really doesn't matter whether you are pro-Queue or anti-Queue; it is working to effect and even destroy the lives of assholes that think they are above reproach, and oldNormans are getting RP's on the JQ,to the point where even their indoctrinated ability to deny facts isn't working anymore

Everything you said is wrong in every possible way.

If (((you))) can't tell my reply was sarcastic as fuck then (((you))) need to go back to JIDF level 1 training.
Of course I did just supply a (you) to (((you))).

That has got to be the literal worst meme I have ever seen in my life.

Only a kike would think that.

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
The Fecal Fixation of the Chosen Ones
Too obvious Ari.

No, it really isn't. The real effect is to make any real efforts to do so look like retarded LARPing. Q-tards deserve to be exterminated.

Have to say, Trump has impressed me over the past few weeks. Ever since his tour of Europe. Perhaps after the jew media's response to his meeting with Putin, he's decided "fuck it, they're never going to give me good press; I'm letting campaign Trump out of the bag". This can only be a good thing. Perhaps he has been looking at the success of other leaders around the world, Salvini for example, at rousing the nationalist spirit of their people, and has finally made the internal decision that it's time to stop cucking. Time will tell.

Trump is pushing some nice buttons.

Attached: first post.mp4 (326x326, 2M)

You're a dumbass. He is just taking a break from being a worthless president and going back to campaign rhetoric to drum up votes for the midterms. He will be back to his real cuckold self by the end of this year, rest assured.

As I said, Avi, time will tell.

This thread sure is generating a nice little pile of asshurt among the sheenies.

Attached: tgb6yh3e5f2.gif (320x240, 2.01M)

I never thought about it like that. Thanks for such a cogent, well-articulated argument

"wtf.jpg"
Not everything is Queue or non-Queue. RP's abound here and Joe&Jane Goyim are a part of the same awakening everyone here had at some point. This said, the Queue phenom has made it from a small, insignificant corner of the net to the (((US Media))), the (((US Media))) talking points originate here, and they're perpetuated to social media platforms like Faceberg and Twigger costing people more than simply their jobs. Prove me wrong. ProTip: Ya can't

Fuck off, Q-LARPer.
Why is everything you say wrong? You’re like a real-life parody of Chips Handon.
lol
>the (((US Media))) talking points originate here
What talking points?
By the paid shill Q-LARPers.
For talking about Q-LARP? I’ve yet to see that.
Proven wrong 8 months ago. Fellate Q-LARP on your containment board. >>>/qresearch/

I agree, blumpf ruined Zig Forums. a thread was killed this