Why do Americans hate Hispanics so much when their women actually are decent looking>

Why do Americans hate Hispanics so much when their women actually are decent looking>

Why not just create a policy where only women and children are allowed to immigrate?

Attached: 1518991616906.jpg (1080x1350, 198.91K)

Saged and reported for encouraging the genocide of Ethnic Europeans.

sage

Is 4chan down again?

Attached: mexican girls goblina.jpg (352x384, 77.87K)

fuck off back to halfch, faggot!

But Latinas are majority European. If you had children with us then you would have cute white babies :)

Report submitted!

you fucking cunts have won out your welcome

I am actively encouraging your genocide, not looking to have mongrels part niggers with you.

Well, don't let any male shitskins in the country, and don't offer any rights to any shitskin female coming to a white country. Sterilize the shitskin female and use her as a slave, all will be good.

Imagine how much nicer she'd look if her Iberian ancestors hadn't dived the jungle watering hole.

Sage for being a mud faggot

Hispanics are ugly goblins; short, fat, stupid and comprised of mystery meat

This is supposed to be decent looking? And this is the upper end. Most of them look like pug dogs.

bitch I could easily pass as a southern European so shush.

Only hispanics with significant European admixture are attractive. All the rest become gordita supremes eventually. Just look at Jeb Bush's wife.

Nice thread, Jeb!

Attached: jeb-bush-435.jpg (435x580, 102.64K)

Saged again
It doesn't matter what 'you could pass for' it is the genetic corruption of 10-30% nigger DNA in your genes that means that you are nothing more than an 1/2 human piece of trash that should be genocided, NOT FUCKED.

Attached: goblin vs elf 443.jpg (360x699, 161.86K)

just wait until your chocolate chica turns 23, latinas age really badly really quickly
something in their genes causes them to swell up like 40-200 lbs and become bean gremlins only good for watching univision and cleaning houses while huffing various chemical fumes

Attached: 90b7826dee936a8066122463de0e90a9.png (436x495, 396.42K)

Their attractiveness is directly proportional to how predominant their European genes are. So these mongrels are just perversions of European beauty.

Consider actually saging.

lol

The result

Attached: noelle-bush-21.jpg (780x780, 28.63K)

Attached: checking.jpg (1200x797, 95.49K)

mexicans are insane bloodthirsty aztecs

Saged again

But even these have nigger DNA which we know corrupts everything it touches…you would be basically condemning your offspring to a life of spiritual corruption eternally. There is no 'recovery' from polluting your DNA with chimp blood…look at this succubi trying to lure superior DNA into corruption and niggerification just because it is a nigger/part nigger.
I am happy that you don't understand I am 100% serious about genociding you.

I am saging…I am on an iPad, it doesn't always work for some reason.

Attractive =/= you should fuck them.

Looks like an orc, slide tier poster.

Goblinas will drag you down with their stupidity.

Shit cuck chan thread, kill yourself.

go back to halfchan with this template thread shit

The IQ of the mother is the determining factor in the offspring. If Europeans want offspring with low IQ nigger DNA, I guess they will fuck these diabetic fatassed nigger blood violent POS…in which case no great loss to our race to see them bred out and then genocided with what they loved more than their own people.

Attached: dbe8c3ad6915c29472323eb8ab58354fa7e1ed88339f48144da005f54caa9af3.jpg (1926x2739, 322.1K)

you mean never having a break to drop the perpetual baby weight?