Drink! Fuck! Sleep! Repeat!

If you consider yourself right leaning/anti degenerate and still support this pervasive drinking culture in any way you are retarded. Even drinking alchol in the first place is retarded.

Inb4

Alchol fags are just as bad as pot heads we never get to see them act like it though because "muh proabition era" makes non alcholics nervous about talking about it

Attached: 1531194115255.jpg (1080x1350, 310.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/cf058b6966010a9b3aadf7120e6f08624b92e96afbd5c1f875e0fb8b76179a7a.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck else is there to do

Try not to be a degenerate and actually enjoy life?

Kill yourself faggot.

Yes, and?

This is a judgement free zone, bro. I bet you're fun at parties. Fite me IRL. Dude Alcohol LMAO.

Agree. If ethanol brainwashed people, very few would notice (as so many are drinking it), and it's a neurotoxin either way.

Brewing is a tradition that many ancient cultures share in common. How about instead of whining about 'muh alcohol degeneracy', you encourage home brewing and dropping support of large companies like Budweiser and such? You nanny-state faggots are the ones who ruin everything because something you don't like shouldn't be enjoyed by others. You're the reason prohibition was instated in the first place.

Attached: 67de1bff7f597e492970e769b483082c329fe309e1947ee1c69dee4089d26140.jpg (1083x720, 185.36K)

A single drink is not degenerate. Getting drunk regularly is nigger tier.

The correct term is drug addicts.

While I agree that the camraderie you get from drinking with your brothers is nice, OP is right. But only because modern alcohol is trash and full of poison. Hell, corona bottles had a few case of exploding recently. In today's society, do not put any of the modern poisons in those bottles and cans in your system.

I'm gonna disagree there op monks and holy men have brewed for thousands of years well pre-dating muh Jews or whatever angle your trying to catfish call anons in on here.

Drinking in moderation is key.
Once a month Max.
Take it from a ex alco daily benders are no fun and Niether is the tolerance u build up neither is hangovers puke sessions and all the other fun that goes with binge culture like pissing and shitting yourself

Also this.
Either unfiltered real stuff like 6—10‰± for beer microbrewery or home brew
That 2-4.x percent piss water is carbon crap soda water u might as well go out and chug coke has less sugar in it

A lot of these places are fucking faggotry personified that make shit for soy boys to drink while Tyrone fucks their wife. Homebrew is fine though and a fun hobby should you partake in it.

C-coopers vintage is based
Not talking about wank soybeard beer I mean old fucking brewies with history thwt still make limited stuff
Trappist and duvel are based

Yikes here it is the "muh tradition" argument, there is zero reason to drink alchol besides losing some control of yourself, if you are building comraderie when you are drunk then that building is drunk.

Also nowhere did I mention baning alchol, I do not want prohibition you should be able to control yourself enough to not want to drink

Fixed it for you

Soma helped in creating our Aryan race, read the Soma Siddhanta, it is a tool like everything else, if you are to weak to wield it appropriately then that weakness is in your genetics, not mine.

Alcohol prohibition was created by jews who wielded the new Woman's vote to get it to pass, the prohibition on alcohol only created our desultory drug use culture, which has never been apart of any Aryan culture.

Attached: Vedic on Soma.jpg (397x1300, 99.71K)

soma isn't alcohol
uhm faggot britkikes shamed indians into using liquor instead of the native Aryan cannabis

Attached: lordofbhang-735x1024.jpg (735x1024, 211.15K)

Prohibition was championed by Ford, a devout anti-jew, in a vain attempt to drive out the Irish and Italian golems imported by the jews to spread Catholicism, Communism, and crime. Too bad it only exacerbated the problem, which is why the jews enacted it.

I enjoy home made moonshine. It's easy to make.

Stop drinking alcohol you stupid faggots
Seriously, if you drink regularly you have a weak constitution

Do you think people really need to police you? Nobodies going to pull the thumb out of your ass anymore than theyre going to drop the curtain on the play
The show goes on cause you love being a stupid fucking loser more than the next guy
Drinking has been in cultures for centuries because it was literally the only alternative to water and it got you silly
70% of the world has always been dumb fucks like you so wheres the surprise when you dont see the reason to not be a stupid faggot 3 or 4 times a week absolutely producing nothing in reality or in subjective thought
What great thing came to pass because of some drunks ambitions?

Please, the anglo protestant elite were the ones who chose the jews over their own and ultimately stabbed this country in the back, for years the Catholics in America were the only group fighting back against jewish degeneracy.

Gevalt Levels: Oy

Attached: 2g33ypZ.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Fuck off you nigger jew.
Wine is life.
Whiskey, the water of the gods.
You're a pussy who can't handle drinking properly and next thing you're going to say is "You're a degenerate" even tho I'm user.

Only shitskins don't drink or can't handle liquor.
Kill yourself

Attached: 1a4a9843bdb6e8f196c34ded70daf21d67180b984adfdacf1bfa95a828f203b3.jpg (700x387, 59.46K)

How about we talk about drinking kids' blood ?

The Fuhrer warned against drinking and smoking but didn't hold it against anyone who did.

I would humbly submit vodka to you, sir/madam, as a cheap and available substitute.

hello r*ddit

Attached: 1532912692995.png (343x595, 367.1K)

drinking isnt bad. being a drunk is. drinker culture is the worst. margaritas at a barbeque by the pool vs drunk girls peeing in alleyways and fights.

I heavily drunk for the past 4 years, and just stopped 3 months ago, and I've seen a fuckton of improvement. We don't need alcohol for water purification anymore, and I dare say we no longer need it for celebratory reasons. Stop drinking, stop giving the brewkikes shekels. #DrunkGamersRiseUp

Excessive drinking is degenerate, Mead ceremonies are elevated, far from muh larp.

It's more meaningful than the wine Catholics drink.

Drink, sleep….. let others do the work so you have fucking comfy lives!

media.8ch.net/file_store/cf058b6966010a9b3aadf7120e6f08624b92e96afbd5c1f875e0fb8b76179a7a.jpg

Because that worked swell the first time? Funny how this post shows up after a woman got detained in Dubai for having a glass of wine. If you have a beer, cider, or wine every now and then it's not going to turn you degenerate. Drinking hard liquor like water turns you degenerate. My advice is to learn how to home brew your own.

aryans have been duped into thinking that weed is for all the non whites when it is wasted on them and spiritually belongs to us