Jungian archetypes as a steady model of development

"[those within the full Jungian archetype of] …The Warrior knows when he has the force to defeat his opponent by conventional means and when he must adopt an unconventional strategy.
He accurately assesses his own strength and skill. He finds that a frontal assault will not work, he deflects his opponent's assault. spots the
weakness in his flank. then "leaps" into battle. Here is a difference between the [archetype of] Warrior and the [archetype of] Hero. The Hero. as we've said. does not know his limitations; he is romantic about his invulnerability. The war-
rior. however. through his clarity of thinking realistically assesses his capacities and his limitations in any given situation."
I just read this and realized so many passionate people would find themselves be greatly improved by learning about the failures of the infantile archetypes like the hero and the gain on the mindset of the adult Jungian archetypes like the warrior.

Could you institutionalize the knowledge of Jungian reading on small fascist movements to create a proper personality growth structure?

would that bring more solutions than problems?

Attached: White Supremasist Terrorist cell.webm (500x695 7.21 MB, 62.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Kuliscioff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I networked with many people over the years, and more often than not I find people with napoleon complex. "I wont vote because no one is fit to represent me"
"I will start a movement all by myself, everyone else is a shill"
"I wont side with X, X is also a shill. not as ``I``. I am the only one that understands how to win the race war, if only everyone followed MY lead…."

that ego that makes them think they can destroy the Zog machine by themselves. I see it ``all the time`` on Zig Forums. disavowing everyone that fights the good fight. too much of the hero archetype too little of the warrior one

Attached: Tony vs the chosen people.webm (1920x1080, 6.02M)

Jung is to freud as Tesla is to einstein in my opinion. I think every esoteric Zig Forumslack should give him a read.

Friendo, give sauce.

As with much of the archetype idea it's all about things that are already there yet so universal we barely notice.
It may be useful to format an existing structure but all structures made by humans already posses the archetypal qualities. A good application of them would be to emphasize their aspects where relevant. When an archetype is placed upon a person, or they become an avatar of it, the viewer fills in the blanks of his character.

Attached: f596c01157fb26ebc61da29546e8144f.jpg (1600x1000 409.49 KB, 426.08K)

Yep
"All the most powerful ideas in history go back to archetypes. This is particularly true of religious ideas, but the central concepts of science, philosophy, and ethics are no exception to this rule. In their present form they are variants of archetypal ideas, created by consciously applying and adapting these ideas to reality. For it is the function of consciousness not only to recognize and assimilate the external world through the gateway of the senses, but to translate into visible reality the world within us." -Jung

KIng, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine.

there is some weak ass shit in between but Carl Jung is great and this work is INSPIRED on the work of Carl Jung so you can find a lot of wisdom in it.

Attached: 54fd85dd629913248a8a02e3b9e65c97809b5fbd710d28fd40e0be61461b5d41.jpg (1024x2050, 155.35K)

here is a link btw :3

mega #!bkRTyZbT!YI-nmjj13LzVDHDL2f5JfCpNhBr-2yaCyFnY13jm-SM

There’s something wrong with your image. I fixed it.

Attached: 54fd85dd629913248a8a02e3b9e65c97809b5fbd710d28fd40e0be61461b5d41.jpg (1024x2050, 570.34K)

doing Kek's work user

I am Duncan MacLeod, born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal and I am not alone. For centuries we have waited for the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword and the fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening.

In the end, there can be only one.

Attached: index.jpg (247x369, 11.9K)

"When the Warrior energy is connected with the other mature masculine energies something truly splendid emerges. When the Warrior is connected with the King, he is consciously stewarding the "realm," and his decisive actions. clarity of thinking, discipline, and courage are, in fact, creative and generative. At this moment in history we need only to think of [Let's say Vladimir Putin]. warrior and king, struggling against the inertia of the Soviet system, standing in the Center. making war on the old and inefficient, generating the new and more vigorous. shepherd ing his people into a new era they themselves would not have the courage to face without his leadership, without his access to these two mature masculine energies"

ok I added puttin, the original text wasn't about him but it applies so well, with Syria and Boer reception and all

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 239.55K)

katana

Attached: !discover.gif (250x190, 1.98M)

listened to the audiobook while playing factorio
being aware of the active and passive dysfunctional shadows is pretty useful

saved for future checking

Attached: f29ebad60553c5a659ca60254d891663cc6b709df070d88cac7fc85b5b638e72.gif (252x252, 2.49M)

bump

Attached: 7c19ff1f36568e8096a5598c6fda4b7ccb77d440334fcd1cc24b532f8a5f5284.jpg (366x494 118.24 KB, 85.83K)

Jew faggot.

Not positing the original Moon Man with his mirror carrier from the Cronicon Picturatum completed in 1492 started by Johannes Gutenberg and finished by Conrad Bote and Hermann Bote.
Roughly Translating to: "Welcome to the god, New Moon, dear sir, blemish their money more!"

Attached: Les Délices des Pais-Bas (1697).jpg (428x556 399.45 KB, 92.11K)

There’s kike psychology and there’s Aryan psychology you faggot.

Who wizard here?

Yes follow the Hero's Journey, and then become the warrior. This is what the story of Jesus, Odin, King Arthur are supposed to do.

OP do you (or anyone) have the /pdf/ links to Jung's work? I have access to a college printer and I don't mind nuking the monthly ink budget.

Check yourself mate.

Attached: The importance of spiritual ideology.png (943x349 679.37 KB, 33.78K)

The Soviet system was heavily anti-Zionist. Putin does seem to be going against it, by supporting (((them))).

Attached: putin and chabad lubavitch.png (359x404, 228.78K)

depends if you think an identical personality for all people is a problem? Do you think that if everyone is a drone doing the exact same thing and thinking the same way is good?

Freedom and independence brings the best solutions and the worst problems. Stop being a pussy. Learn to enjoy the challenge of the worst problems and use them as a training ground to make the best solutions.

Stop looking to god or some daddy figure to fix your life.

To be objective, Jewtin being a kike commie lover has no bearing on his own ability to lead the russians as warrior and king.

Patterns and averages. A blind man raises his arms in triumph just the same as a sighted one, though he has never witness the act. We are not truly tabula rasa, but come with some level of predisposition.
Agreed?
Edge, but brings up a good point. The way to direct the masses of directionless angsty young men is to take on the mantle of a father figure.
Oh wait, that happened. Not to its fullest extent, but damn did he work it good.

Attached: f5e10bbfab59878b9f7ca77db0d8724efd40aad098975bc9252441a200fe0ff0.png (1488x2480, 7.13M)

Those who irresponsibly limit their potential over perceived capability are just as dangerous as those who overestimate. We need invincible heroes to walk in the wake of the warriors and push them further and harder. There is a reason why heroes are typically the only ones who to incredible things, because great warriors believe in limitations. To think of these things as malleable is a mistake in itself. Some people are warriors and some are heros. The only thing we need to do is allow people to reach their full masculine potential. Push the men past soydom into the glory of strength and beauty. Men are hostage now to many facets of society and are SCREAMING to be let free.

Attached: 1424590078933.jpg (1200x1200, 210.98K)

The warriors know not to run their mouths like fools. Zig Forums overflows with foolish larp, a real warrior does not want to be confused for the trash here, but must find truth. You don't hear warriors because they are silently deciding who their enemies and leaders (daddys) are like this faggot thinks kikump is an example of

Good god, this. Whenever I read posts like, "You will hang, DOTR soon!!!", assuming they're not shill shitposts, I think those anons are the kind of retards who'd go full LEEEEEROOOOY JEEEENKIIIIINS if shit ever went down and would be killed almost immediately while doing nothing but looking retarded.

You have his collection on piratebay.

we get it you are leftist and trump makes you squeal.
a warrior knows not to fight his allies. you cowardly think attacking trump will make the white race progress?you are not a warrior just because you think you are so above all other people and movements that came before or are going to come.

stfu and grab a chair the adults are talking.

Attached: bergnie sanderstein someone dropped a penny.gif (254x348, 2.97M)

There are particular kinds of people who inhabit imageboards that all who frequent them know about (or should know about):
Seems to me there's probably some Jungian archetypes in those roles that someone more knowledgeable about the subject might be able to describe. But I will say that some personalities you need in large numbers (Lurkers) and others in only small numbers (Compilers) to make a board culture work. When these populations are thrown out of balance is when those browsing sense something is amiss or culture-shifts occur.

Attached: Third Wave.jpg (454x306, 29.14K)

The last paragraph sounds terrifyingly like my brother.
He's been using this method for years, after our father showed it to him.
Recently tho, he's started chasing some enlightenment, which he so far has only touched.

Should I be worried?
If so, how can I help him? Don't want him to overwrite system32 in his brain or turn into Voldermort.

Attached: Power_of_Words.png (1494x710, 256.3K)

are you retarded?
think about gommunism. there had been plenty of lefties who were not marx and that maybe had actually worked for a living who proposed solution for the condition of working class men women and children working 14 hours a day every day with no social safety net.
marx imposed "his" solution and spend the rest of the time discrediting everyone who didn't agree with him.
to give you an example.
did you know that both most prominent lefty leaders in late 19th, early 20th century Italy, were "introduced" to marxist ideas by the very same jewess who just happened to have fugged them both?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Kuliscioff

Stop talking about heros!
You have no collective!
You have no people, you racists!
You are individuals!
Save your father from the abyss!
You have no forfathers!
Jews are smart and we're lucky to be ruled over by them!
My wife is the love of my life!
Take your anti-depresents and have the maid clean your rooms!

T. Peterson

Attached: peterson khabbala.jpg (560x728, 137.69K)

You forgot two:

Disinformation leaders include:

These people have the numbers and you can see the amount of posts they use on image boards greatly over-whelm the Leaders by like 10,000 to 1 user.

Attached: wizard moon sun.jpg (336x425, 44.78K)

really interesting.
esoteric off topic bump.
sounds like kundalini awakening through writing, an unformed schizoid manic euphoria

off topic bump would be outside the sage

bump for hyperborean kali yuga bouncers