Why do other races exist?

So I was reading the Urantia Papers and came across this page, in the screencap.

Apparently there were originally six colors of people, the reds, the oranges, the greens, the yellows, the blues and the indigos. The yellows (what we call Asians) are still around, the reds got pushed around a lot, the oranges were wiped out by the greens, then the greens were wiped out by somebody. The blues, as you can read, eventually became the whites and the full report on indigos is in the screencap, as is a list of reasons why the universal governing bodies put different colored peoples on the same planet.

The Urantia Papers are something of a wild ride, but I wonder, why do YOU think the other races exist on the same planet?

Purely evolutionary reasons?
So that God can test us?
Some other reason?
I think Anon5 said something about different races from different planets.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Attached: 000-UrantiaPapers-WhyDifferentRacesExist.png (1027x1149, 189.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
abcnews.go.com/Health/blue-skinned-people-kentucky-reveal-todays-genetic-lesson/story?id=15759819
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methemoglobinemia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not how a thread works. You bring us information not previously seen here, we discuss it if we deign to do so. Blavatsky-tier "esoteric" ramblings belong on another board entirely.

RACE STATS
Genetics: pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
Myths: imgur.com/a/YO289
Diversity: pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
Immigration: pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
Genocide: pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele

I've already made a slide thread.
We can discuss the ones that do full 360s or the ones you need a boat to ride on!

I was also very incredulous of different colored people, until I saw this:

abcnews.go.com/Health/blue-skinned-people-kentucky-reveal-todays-genetic-lesson/story?id=15759819

Attached: q.jpg (640x360 131.02 KB, 60.67K)

He died of silver poisoning you fucking spaz

Because Jesus is a kike

jesus was a greek

Actually he didn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methemoglobinemia

QTDDTOT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

How is this not /x/ bullshit?

>>>/fringe/

Jesus was a rabbi

the rabbis who altered the texts wished he was

Kill yourself.

This information is unsubstantiated, and irrelevant to the survival of the volk. Disregarded.

We were created as experiments. As prototypes for the perfect soldiers for (((them))). But even subject to vile brainwashing that would make MK-ULTRA look like an after-school lecture, a few of us survived, broke free. Please do not hate us, but give us a quick, painless death. It is the ultimate kindness you can do for us.

Other races exist because we (europeans) have allowed them to exist. Instead of wiping them off the earth, as we should have done, we pitied them and allowed them to live and breed like cockroaches living unseen in the walls of our home. Now those cockroaches have grown so large they burst past the seams of the thinly sealed wallpaper which held them at bay. Now like in the 1982 anthology film "Creepshow - They're Creeping Up On You!" We are trapped in a sealed room with millions of these cockroaches, which are eating at our flesh and infecting us with so much disease and pestilence.

Will we be able to survive? Maybe, but we will need to amputate the gangrenous appendages which aide those cockroaches and nourish them with our own sustenance. (Kill millions of white people who aide and abet those mongrels)

1. Not how Natural Selections works
2. Not how genetics works, in fact it's the opposite of how genetics works.
3. Culturalism worked great for competition amongst whites in a small region
4. That makes absolutely no sense when you take into consideration the viability for survival and natural selection.
5. You can't be unified till you are pliable like we want you to be.

Don't know why this Lucifer rebelled, but given how pants on head stupid this is, I'd probably side with him.

but the jews killed him