Language Manipulation

I've attempted this in the past, but Kikey and his goons deleted it immediately. It's time to talk about manipulation of language. And not just your average communist fare—we're talking about smart shills. The type that don't immediately out themselves, and try to plant that blackpill seed in your mind. Real evil motherfuckers. Let's look at examples.

This is a very contentious example, because shills love to claim that they "have always typed this way" and that "it's only natural that you put space for readability".

Bullshit. These low IQ motherfuckers don't even know what a paragraph is. A paragraph starts with a sentence that sets the tone for the rest of the thought, and then expands on that thought through the following sentences. If someone shotgun fires one sentence after the other, with a space inbetween each line, he's a retarded fucking shitskinned nigger, and you should filter him.

More knowledge to come.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (735x490, 895.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HPwGR
twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1025577455971647489
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Schatz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take it to meta if you want to bitch about it.

that guy's a sick son of a bitch and you are no better than him for posting that shitskin

This is about the health of our board. I think this is far more important than some retarded nigger meta board.

Stay mad muzzie

kill yourself, you fat autistic permavirgin faggot

what's the story behind the monk in OP's pic?

ok

Are you trying to make my point for me?

Reminder that the only weapon that jews can wield against you is the social card. Because they own the social deck.

this is an anonymous image board
this isn't an english forum
it's high entropy and doesn't reward effort-posts
it rewards interesting and relevant info, instead
it's a place to share and learn
we have our own way of doing things because that keeps outsiders out
lurk 6 more years

A huge part of the virgin hatred that you see in western culture is literally jews bemoaning their own unfuckability.

Man, you can’t read.

And you don’t belong here.

also spreading fornication culture. nothing wrong with being a virgin; sex is for reproducing yung snow niggas

The fuck I can't. First off he started bitching about the fucking roach. It isn't hard to make a proper thread. This little attention whoring cunt is just here for drama which is why his faggot threads end up getting locked or pruned.

forgot sage

Stop talking like a fucking nigger, you retarded piece of shit.

it's meme-speak. don't you watch varg's videos? gtfo

ftfy

This thread is about identifying plebbit niggers. This is another example of how to do that.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid inbred kike. I choose who I follow, and it isn't people like him.

Shills everywhere

kill yourself

if you want a real education, download and listen to the audiobook "The Hebrew Bible" by Lawrence H. Schiffman

sounds true to me
100% white, actually

lol, you first

Attached: OP making friends with the faggot police.jpg (730x464, 116.58K)

Soyboy shill, why you don't say nigger? Maybe your nintendo switch have word
censorship?

Why are you venerating him?

Seriously though OP, where do you find the time between dicks to keep posting these crybaby threads?

Calm down, Shmuel.

because i'm being ironic, moron.

Put a bullet into your retarded skull and throat.

Attached: Argument for Population Control.png (500x429, 376.27K)

If you think that's what Zig Forums is, you need to lurk more.

insert a pump action 12 gauge into your vaginal cavity, gloria.

Attached: 183795[1].jpg (406x402, 53.42K)

I don't get your retarded communist reference. May you die among wretched homosexual men and the ill.

communist reference? lol
holy fuck you're dumb

Attached: 1408486174396[1].png (536x588, 107.37K)

Communists confirmed for eight grade AIM level.

Attached: 1502224563049[1].png (1280x720, 563.25K)

Stay mad bitch

Attached: 96900013-339B-412F-9EB0-0244B3648E9D.png (563x542, 156.75K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1524513757593[1].png (655x800, 729.39K)

Hmm? Pleebit

Attached: Sd5m7[1].gif (550x308, 1.91M)

Off yourself nigger lover.

That's not what reddit spacing is.

Reddit spacing is an empty line inbetween each line of text.

Reddit goons do this because on reddit you have to his space twice after each line or some shit, but here you don't.

Educate yourself, fucktard.

d4864e

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 163.29K)

Attached: 8f0[1].jpg (600x673, 56.08K)

This jew is so angry.

Attached: bad[1].jpg (266x200, 15.35K)

Spoke saying to physically and metaphysically kick mudslime hordes out of south-east asia out and keep them out, over on facegoy and jewtube. Kikes shut him down and kvetched.
Ashin Wirathu.

Well as far as I know there are muslims living in countries like Malaysia and Singapore. I understand what he means but Malaysia is literally Muslim homeland at this point.

If they do a double tap per sentence that's a bit retarded. I normally paragraph then double tap normally.

Or like this.
With one tap and short sentences.
Just for formatting sake with brevity and cold stops.

but something like this…

is absolutely…

reprehensible.

my le dude

that's

le most epic

le science

rick and morty

dude…

t. atheist

This is a very contentious example, because shills love to claim that they "have always typed this way" and that "it's only natural that you put space for readability".

Literally I have always typed this way long before "reddit spacing" was even a thing
Back then people said I was a retard who needed to learn2grammar now it's called "reddit spacing".

OP is just a schizo JIDF shill trying to invalidate any messages coming from people who don't care about grammar or have their own way of typing.
"No goyim! Don't listen to anyone who "reddit spaces", they are just shills!
Only listen to US!"

kill yourself OP

Attached: faggot.jpg (625x415, 79.81K)

Do people really care more about reddit spacing than the content of the post? I don't.

You're welcome, niggers.

Attached: op.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Adding to the OP, because it was a admittedly a rush job.

This is the holy grail of the communist ad-hom repertoire. They're literally using Soviet tactics against you: archive.is/HPwGR

Literally any time someone accuses you of having mental illness—specifically schizophrenia—they are a hardcore communist. DO NOT respond to them.This may seem obvious, but we do have a lot of cuckchan refugees lately, and we need to teach these retards how to filter on sight.

I've also heard the argument here that 'reddit spacing' could be attributed to boomers, and not necessarily subhuman shitskins. While this sounds like a kike argument, it does have its merit—boomers are incredibly stupid. They've been out of education for over two decades, and they haven't honed their language on the internet as the younger generations have. There's a very real chance that "reddit spacers" are just your retarded dad who types with his index fingers.

This is a communist attempt at cultural appropriation. The chans, starting with 2, have always been Japanese culture boards. If someone finds your appreciation of the culture "weird" or "creepy" they are a low IQ normalfag who doesn't understand that their favorite culture is run by child-fucking goblins. Anyone who asserts that anime is not part and parcel with our culture is an obvious outsider. Filter on sight.

Aside from the obvious fact that many anons here are not those, the opposition loves to use this ad hom to pit women against us. Obviously, women are led by feelings—not logic—so the kikes chose to prey on that and tap into their "thinking." If they can get our 'better half' to hate us and think we're basement dwelling virgins, they've won without firing a shot.
Needless to say, that argument has no weight here. Instant filter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x900, 522.12K)

Did I say that schizophrenia was the holy communist grail? This might tie for first. TPTB absolutely fucking HATE autists. Autists have the following qualities:

Don't ever think for a second that autists aren't public enemy number one for the NWO types. We are literally the final boss of the internet. The reason these kikes pump billions into researching/infiltrating us, the reason that 'autist' is now the number one insult on the internet, the reason they are literally shitting their pants trying to understand—it's all because we're autistic.

You even have fucks like Kikenwald going on CNN and calling us out wholesale as basement-dwelling virgins. They wouldn't be doing this if they weren't pants-shittingly AFRAID.

To be fair, 4chan was formed based on internet culture and anime. We only happened because of politics (Gamergate and moot shitting the bed). We can still appreciate and enjoy anime, but Zig Forums is more formative to 8ch's identity in my opinion.

Attached: 20180806_102824-1.jpg (1836x1115, 1.42M)

No, go fuck yourself. Evangelion by itself is better than any western media, ever.

For your next trick, you won't be able to type the word 'God'.

The absolute state of D&C on this board.

Also, the above is a really unnatural way to write. Deal with it, Shlomo. Your attempt to encourage Zig Forums users to make their content harder to view isn't going to work here.

Filtered, and I encourage others to do so.

fuck off jew

Attached: 1442627000334.jpg (296x314, 20.57K)

Kek, look at all of these r/thedonald civnat cuckolds kvetching over the oblivious redditspacing. Good job, OP, you've dealt a serious blow to these faggots that are obviously here to subvert the board in favor of their "anti-racist" ideologies. That's corroborated by the influx of shills on this board these past few weeks, and honestly, I don't think I've ever seen it this bad before.

Attached: 1460849494009.gif (456x522, 646.63K)

Good, good goy! Anyone who calls you and your masters out should be ignored. 5 shekels have been deposited to your account.

I literally just instructed you to filter him, you emotional nigger.

But I'm still gonna have to filter the OP for Redditspacing

Attached: 220ad4378c8643b0f6fe9a3edc38d08a3c2398e929f6b49ed9709bff9cbbfc96.jpg (557x593, 78.52K)

Filtered, you self-important kike.

Calm down, nigger. I didn't think about combining the second post material with the first. My mistake. So I just went ahead and chainlinked to provide context.

Attached: 7b77860209899eee1be2be81a118eab5da5de6d4dd757afacebccac9f48e2946.jpg (829x1024, 262.11K)

OP, this has been going on for a while, now.

Slide. There are major happenings afoot.

This is a slide thread. There are major happenings right now.

United States Senator (((Brian Schatz))) tweeted that he agrees with Sarah Jeong, ie, that all whites must die.

This is a sitting United States Senator saying he agrees all whites must die!

twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1025577455971647489

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Schatz

I think with this, I've elucidated the fact that jews use 'mental illness' as a weapon against the goyim. There's a reason that the field of psychiatry was literally invented, and is populated by, jews. When they can literally define what mental illness is—like the case of sluggish schizophrenia in Soviet Russia—they can then round up anybody that disagrees with them. It's literally thought crime, straight out of Minority Report.

You stupid inbred kikes can't stop shooting yourselves in the foot.

Oh, that reminds me—the use of exclamations (!). There is literally no reason to ever use those. Trump does that as a subtle troll, because he is a master of language. What it does, is essentially infantilizes the conversation. Women frequently use them because they are infants in adult bodies. I also see shitskins frequently use them, often Pajeets, because brown people are the most effeminate men in the world.

I'm rambling, but using exclamations basically means you're a faggot, a woman, or a master Twitter troll.

Oh, another reminder. Honestly, thank you, a56ec5—you're such a textbook shill that it's easy to make examples out of you.

People accusing of slide threads are, I would say, about 70% shills. Sometimes it honestly is an appropriate accusation. But honestly, when you take into account the actual current quality of this board, you will see a whole lot of nonsense. When people say, "duh, a thread died for this," you can typically respond, "Yeah, what, the (((esoterics))) of Hitler thread? Go fuck yourself."

A corruption of "my man." Someone else pointed this out in another thread, and I found it very important—there is a concerted effort by the communists to take away the word 'man'. Presumably because they want to make an amorphous, genderless blob out of the populous, but who's to say? Anyway, if someone says anything other than "my man" or "my nigger"—no, NOT "nigga"—filter them.

This phrase is straight from the shill-heaviest times of cuckchan. A few months back, you could hardly look at a single thread there without someone spewing it out.

Piggybacking off of this, if someone says nigga, niBBa (seriously, what the fuck is this?), or any variation other than fucking 'nigger'—filter them. It's similar to how jews have to write 'G-d' instead of 'God'—it's an instant tell that the speaker is a leftist.

Note, the communists call this term, "the hard R."

Do you honestly think it looks all that much better now, user? Let's call a spade a spade. We are constantly in flux with shills.

While I have a captive audience, I'd like you all to understand that Sam Hyde of MDE fame is a kike. I know, I know, he's made some great comedy. Some very incisive shit. I've seen his Faceberg posts—he definitely knows the fucking score. But he's a kike.

I would take his current advice to throw Tim & Eric under the pedobus, but you have to understand that he's an opportunist kike. There's a very real chance that he's using them as a shield to defend against his less savory behaviors.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (638x960 633.51 KB, 870.86K)

The problem with pol on 8ch and 4ch is that it really is just another meta board.

It is not flooded with shills and shitposting anymore, it IS completely shills and shitposting. They've even become lazy enough to slide the catalog with the same recurring threads, over and over, not even bothering to hide their israeli flags.

What I meant to imply was, the shills 'good' at their job are shifting all their focus here. They started turning up after kikefy was outed.
All sitting in some basement in Tel Aviv, using the exact same phrases and language repeated endlessly, and making the exact same abhorrent posts that they spammed across cuck/pol/.

This is an extremely important point in the vein of language. Language really is just a series of variables put together. Much like genetics, and much like a programming language. Once you see the similarities, you can almost instantly tell who the speaker is. Be it woman, shitskin, or commie.

Third time of you shitting up a thread. You jews really are afraid.

Thanks for providing an example, faggot. Also, congrats on the first post bonus.

And Rei is better than Asuka. Prove me wrong. You can't.

>ANYONE WHO WASN'T BANNED FROM REDDIT IS A SHILL
ftfy

Fuck off, Torpedo.

Attached: IfajfGb[1].jpg (1000x866, 32.44K)

The only thing she needs is a date with a trash compactor.

The board has been the furthest in the gutter I've ever seen it after the nigger ban/unban modshit. I'm glad to see you're trying to educate the newfags on proper board culture. I know many smarter than I have left but this place still exists so it should be tended to by some anons