Hungary’s pro-Christianity prime minister defends ‘traditional family’ in epic speech

lifesitenews.com/opinion/hungarys-pro-christianity-prime-minister-is-seriously-bothering-the-un

archive.is/VxuPe

>Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán appears to relish giving indigestion to (((elites))) of Western Europe and the European Union. He did it again on July 29 in the Romanian spa town of Băile Tuşnad at an annual event called the Bálványos Summer Open University and Student Camp.

>Orban's (((critics))) have called his populist government authoritarian and the (((UN High Commissioner for Human Rights))) called his anti-immigration policies racist. Orban's supporters, however, voted him handily into a third term in April.

Attached: become-a-force-multiplier-dont-tread-on-me-dont-be-7294730.png (500x397, 160.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zmianynaziemi.pl/wiadomosc/viktor-orban-w-tarapatach-okazuje-sie-ze-wegry-przyjely-rekordowa-liczbe-uchodzcow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
biblehub.com/commentaries/2_samuel/12-31.htm)
timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180110/world/hungarian-junior-minister-we-do-not-want-to-be-the-eus-black-sheep.667572
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I assume he can only start this once Trianon expires?

Also, I hear from a Hungarian fascist that Orban is zogged and is continuing to import Asians into the country. Anyone here to confirm?

Attached: doge destroyer.png (594x470, 693.56K)

Budapest is full of niggers and Asians. Orban is fake right. He keeps Hungary Hungarian by only letting in assimilating peoples. Yeah.

t. Magyar

Nice pablum, the kikes' controlled opposition knows exactly the trigger words to regurgitate to make the eager goyim shout "BASED!"/"WE ARE SAVED!"/"OUR HERO IS HERE!"/"HITLER HAS RETURNED!"
Have fun waiting for actions to back up the words.
This is boiling frog tactic. Reassure you while the temperature creeps up:
Meanwhile the genocide continues to plan.
Acta non verba

Yeah, Orban seems to be fake:
> zmianynaziemi.pl/wiadomosc/viktor-orban-w-tarapatach-okazuje-sie-ze-wegry-przyjely-rekordowa-liczbe-uchodzcow

Attached: 3DDE99A0-4E80-4B6E-A45F-C33C0B7DFC99.jpg (1080x809, 34.01K)

It's all talk. Orban remains in the EU, which means that Hungary will be forced to inject their children with hormone blockers and take pozz loads in the rectum. Until he pulls from the EU, then it is safe to say that gyppo orban is merely controlled opposition.

Orban is a corrupt 3rd world tier leader that has little to no characteristics of a true statesman. Hence his home village magically had a large football stadium built there, but that's just the start and nothing compared to how he has made his friends rich with money that isn't his to share or in such a way.

He may be right wing and he may speak what we hope to hear, but he's corrupt to the core and thus a danger to all right wing movements, not an exemplary of it.

Stop reading the daily stormer

Nobody gives a shit about that you fucking retard. The problem is not that he's "corrupt" (which is nonsensical to say, since the leader has the right to all resources of the nation to do with as he please). The problem is that he isn't really right wing and is controlled opposition.

Are you out of your mind? A leader who does as he pleases and not what is fit and good for the nation and his folk as a whole is a selfish tyrant, not a leader.

If you had any care for european nations, you would not spew such nonsense. The european tradition has always deemed and promoted the ideal of the statesman that doesn't care for his personal nonsense and strives towards the greater good.

If it pleases him to do what is right for the nation, then he is a good leader. If it pleases him to do otherwise, then he is tyrant. Doesn't change the fact that the leader has the ownership and natural divine right to all resources of the nation. The idea that it is "corruption" comes from liberal-democratic premises.

That's not a fact, that's your nonsensical abstraction of your idealised "leader" that is rather one-dimensional. There are different types of leaders and no one represents any idealised type, but what we do know of Orban is that he is a democratically elected leader. One who has not been raised to the position of a king or an aristocrat, but the position of a statesman - one who represents the state only to the extent of his action, not his birth.

He was not born a king, he was never raised to such a position and should stop acting like one.

None of that matters. Only the reality of the situation matters, and the laws of sovereignty. The leader can do whatever he wants if he has the power to do it.

I think Zig Forums could use a new banner slogan. I nominate this.

Largest populations of foreign residents living in Budapest, Hungary as of 2011:

Germany
Romania
Russia
China - 5000
Slovakia
Poland
Vietnam - 3000
Greece
Sweden
Since 2011, the population has only grown by 20000. Keep making shit up.

10,000dB KVETCHING
Fuck off, Democrat. Giving a voice to niggers, women, and jews is how nations fall. It matters not how a king takes power, only how he uses that power to smite subhuman trash and degenerate filth from the face of the earth.

Attached: warrior-king-500.jpg (500x528, 59.66K)

Those who don't oppose Christianity will always be cursed with jews.
Tell me how again you can expel someone without letting them live among you, first?

Take a hike, negro.

Attached: working class scum.jpg (600x455, 25.19K)

Attached: e7b.jpg (320x260, 14.13K)

Orban is a good man to defend Christendom. Nothing causes so much butthurt among rat-like kikes as this 'Crusader Strong' kind of advocacy of European folkways, and particularly Europe's traditional religion.

Therefore expect crews of hasbara posters on this thread. They will assure us Orban is in Bibi's control, or that Orban is secretly a Jew himself - the usual crappy talking points from sneaky Jews pretending to by Goys on social media.

nb4 jews post their cliche photos of Orban doing photo ops with Netanyahu, here are a couple of pics that "prove" Orban now secretly takes his marching orders from Japan's PM in Tokyo. - "He's been Nipped - honest, goys."

& speaking of Orban's faith, Jesus said that when jews lie they speak their native language.
Pic related

Attached: Kek Knight.jpg (289x175 7.68 KB, 7.68K)

Yeah, right, even the Byzantine empire gave kikes more rights than they gave to heathens.

Look up Theodosius and Theodosius II.

Attached: jews_totally_are_the_enemy_goy_also_this_isnt_real_commu_I_mean_christianity_my_denomination_is_better.jpg (1087x678, 136K)

Not even crusading KINGS were.
count the crosses, then count the ravens and other heathen iconography.

Attached: Barbarossas_Erwachen_(Wislicenus)_groß.jpg (565x947 205.09 KB, 322.51K)

cited in this paragaph. I mean. "Sacral Kingship"

The book with the conlusion was not written by a kike.

care to explain this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Sicut Judaeis (Latin: "As the Jews") was a papal bull setting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment of Jews.

The first bull was issued in about 1120 by Calixtus II and was intended to protect Jews. It was prompted by the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe. The words sicut Judaeis ("and thus to the Jews") were first used by Pope Gregory I (590-604) in a letter addressed to the Bishop of Naples. Even then the Pope emphasized that Jews were entitled to "enjoy their lawful liberty."[1]

The bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288-92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447).[2][3]

The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.

so let me get this straight, christians murdered white non-christians AND protected jews?

Attached: 5.jpg (1137x1649 84.83 KB, 390.31K)

Yep. Christianoty has always been anti-White. It is just that the resources to breed out the white race did not exist until recently, so the judeo-christians were not able to bring their one world Utopia to reality.

catholicism is shit, read about martin luther and his thoughts on jews (although I know you won't because you're just another desperate shill)

Why is it not one single nationalist in hungary sees Orban as anything but a gypsy servanty of the jew?

Attached: FideszZsido.JPG (802x602, 119.46K)

…Ok, so when are you converting fam?

Attached: 31381208_576737096039319_4335761526737600512_n.jpg (640x643, 69.41K)

jewish puppet detected

For a guy vocally promoting knowledge in the face of misconceptions you really need to do your homework.

Attached: modernism.png (564x564 130.19 KB, 308.38K)

Also, no, Christianity is not Germanic heathenry, it's still a jew disease, but Germanic heathenry was the second to last attempt at uncucking it.
The last having been positive Christianity in NatSoc Germany.

Nice Varg video screencap faggot, go fuck a tree

How can the USA even compete? Pence couldn't be that pious in a trillion years.

He said catholicism is shit, not that it is shit now, you illiterate fucktard. Next time you want to sound smart, try not being an inbred nigger first.

fuck off back to your echochamber, faggot.

Facts remain, I can give you neutral links to it, too.

Attached: isitheathen.mp4 (320x180, 10.49M)

why not, "pro-White"? why capitalize "christianity"?
fuck out of here >>>Zig Forums

>fuck out of here >>>Zig Forums
Enough D&C.
We are all in the same boat and we have the same goals.
Infighting only distract us and is a well known kike's trick.

Attached: Our coexist.jpg (1920x1080 1.21 MB, 164.7K)

What you are talking about is when the Hebrews say King David put people - including children - into ovens.

In this case the oven burn victims were the population of Ammon, Jordan, after David and the Hebrews sacked the place;

"And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brick-kiln: and thus did he to all the cities of the children of Ammon.."
2 Samuel 12:31

>The language experts explain (biblehub.com/commentaries/2_samuel/12-31.htm)
put them under saws - or perhaps we should read as in Chron., sawed them with saws. Cp. Hebrews 11:37

harrows of iron- Threshing-sledges of iron: sledges or frames armed on the underside with rollers or sharp spikes, used for the purpose of bruising the ears of corn, and extracting the grain, and at the same time breaking up the straw into small pieces for use as fodder

made them pass through the brick-kiln - Burned them in brick-kilns.

Good ol' 2 Samuel 12:31 - telling it like it is.

Attached: jew rabbi nigs monkeys.jpg (600x314, 42K)

Then you're saying Christianity was always shit, or have you never picked up a Bible?

Cry harder faggot

Attached: 1488692065996.gif (500x281, 997.77K)

Correct.
The Bible was written by Jews.

Orban hasn't let a single mudslime in, but kikes are in every thread about him pretending he has

Kike detected. Nobody cares about "mudslimes." The problem is shitskins, regardless of religion.

Attached: pathetic-1.jpg (525x589, 43.59K)

Pagancuck triggered

You are right.
But the curious thing is an unabated stream of pseudo pagans attacking Christianity and trying to create conflict among us.
Why is it? Cui bono?

Attached: 5_reasons_why_jews_fear_christianity.jpg (722x658, 368.93K)

Polak & Węgier dwa bratniaki

Attached: 1533573304069.jpg (1300x867, 522.6K)

Enough speculation.
Some say Jesus was a kike, but others deny it. Who really knows?
The main point of Christianity is to keep our civilization together, as a glue. And rescue from its doctrine the moral values that made our civilization great.
Paganism lacks doctrine and moral code, but most Christians will look the other way and welcome their followers in our quest to extinguish the kikes and make our race prevail.

Attached: orthodox-cross-11.png (564x770 240.66 KB, 511K)

jews fear christianity now? really nigger? which christian subsect is taking it to the jews outside of christian identity and like minded movements?
Oh wait the vatican, catholics, assorted protestants and evangelical christian churches are all doing the complete bidding of the jews, bringing in refugees from the third world into europe and north america. chiding and lecturing whites about how we must be good to our non-white christian brothers and sisters of the faith, for we are of course all one in jesus and god sees no race! Except the jews of course, they're special and chosen!

I really wish I could see examples of jews today, anywhere fearing christianity. The only reason they attack it is because it's the religion dujour of europe and america, the destruction of which would lead to a further breakdown of white society.
jews dont fear christianity, jews fear a tradition and a strong folk culture built around the foreigners they seek to subvert or destroy.

Ill tell you what "christians" fear though, losing relevance, losing tithes, losing titles and influence and a lot of valuable land, tax breaks, political influence. The churches and the organizations behind them are thoroughly kiked as are their parishes, churches, chapels and cathedrals. I'm really sorry that this will have all the christians coming at me calling me a jew, a shill, an atheist a pagan larper
it's the fucking truth
There is not a single christian organized church that I can trust that isn't feeding niggers or bringing them into europe, sending money, clothes, food, building schools, hospitals and churches all so that ungrateful niggers can come to my homelands and rape girls, young boys, and if I say anything about it of to jail for me for inciting hate speech!

If anyone is larping in modern times it's any idiot thinking "deus cvult"
The last time a christian said deus vult you fucks sacked what remained of the byzantine empire and handed it over to muslim conquerors on a silver fucking platter after they begged you for help.

christian niggers

Matthew 10:35
The Sword of the Gospel
34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’…

And in the same breath:
Just say no to christcucking

Yeah, that's why America is 100% jew free and not populated by more jews than Israel itself.

Attached: scan16.jpg (472x608 48.76 KB, 43.21K)

Isn’t it great how you out yourselves instantly every time.

lol

Jews were ALWAYS privileged

Attached: 1533340380557.png (634x138, 9.76K)

Yeah, I'm sorry I'll convert immediately, let's see.
Morality. Morality.
Don't boil a goat in its mother milk? Got it. I feel very enlightened already.

Attached: aesir_nine.jpg (1280x1470, 239.8K)

I think with some forms of paganism, there can be compromise.

Christians can recognize the old gods as venerable ancestors and heroes that were worshipped later on.

This is new to me.
Great to know user.
Respect.

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (511x287, 51.24K)

yeah as expected. let me know when jews fear christianity.

Why would there be a need to compromise with a missionary faith that had to use tricky and lies to convince a people that their version is right and is only 2000 years old out of 2304820348204 in general and couldn't even spread in the first place without allowing nonchristian customs and beliefs inside it?

The only truly christian thing is the bible, anything else is third party and non canon, no matter how many people believed in it.
Unless you're full bible and only bible then you're a heretic.

Because Christianity is a construct of jews, who have always existed, and have always had ways to absolve themslves from sin and oath, kapparot (shake a chicken around and you are absolved) the pre yom kippur custom of kol nidre, that nullifies all vows, even taking off the yamulke has the effect of temporarily cancelling the connection between yahweh and the jew because the yamulke signifies the recognition of a jew that there is something above him, god.

Thing is, jews, like muslims, can also lie whenever their life is in danger ,and a jews life, if you ask them, is always in danger.

They are the only ones would would shamelessly chutzpahly tell you that this is the true and only word of god, but then bend things so you join after all because as despicable as they are, they plan ahead and play long cons all the time.

The only recourse of Europe, which, like it is today under attack by communism and the like, the people have to go along with the game if a leader got baited by the usurious monkey paw promises of mammon.

So, anything that is not in the bible was born because:
heathen Europeans valued it too much to give it up
or
christianity was too anemic to them, which is no surprise since everything that isn't fairytale fables is basically horoscope tier stuff.

it was the first attempt at uncucking Christianity, the scond attempt was positive Christianity in NatSoc Germany, but both attemps ultimately fail because it's a jewish creation and a total unnatural enigma that rides on bitch tier superficially like the ten commandmends and noahs arc and sodom and gomorrah etc becaust even after "2000 years of theology and countless denominations, shism and reformations its still a total unnatural shit that cannot ever settle down with the European soul.

It's 1488% unneeded cruft. it's a total jewish fairytale that offers nothing, everything cool about it was done by Europeans, it doesn't magically "take people out of barbarism" that's why niggers are still barbarians despite them being among the highest populations of Christians.

This is because they mainly go with the Bible because they have nothing to supplement it with that uncucks it for them and keeps them growing with the hidden wings of the true gods of their people.
Which are already shit tier to begin with.

Attached: 99fede70f44a4e43b44b2386a899a16ddb31331f5d635a9a209f838827ab1280.jpg (534x700 455.04 KB, 260.08K)

33 AD. Kill yourself, paid jewish shill. You’ve blown your ID. No one believes a word you say now.

Oy vey! What a cohencidence!

That's also the reason why most Christian interfaith wars and, in the cases where it happened, violent conversions was done by Europeans, who took the "true word of god thing" seriously.

Because that's our weakness. Not "pathological altruism" that is just a symptom of our real weakness.

Our weakness is lawfulness.
Honor, oath, language, law. We take these things seriously, jews do not. Again, they have a lot of ways to lie and cheat and absolve themselves of it.

We do not. When we give our word, we usually mean it (now that we live in clown world, this has diminished somewhat, but only somewhat).

Honor and its flipside notoriety has always been a European moral and belief core tenet.
That's why we name our children after dead relatives we admire, so the honor of the family, the relatives go on.
That's why our version of Christianity has graveyards and "in memoriams" even though they are not necessary if the deceased really are in a paradisical place.
But we still remember them and light their candles on the graves on the graveyards surrounded by ash trees and co because that's the real immortality.

If nobody remembers you, if you left no trace of your existence then you might never have existed.

It's also one of the things Varg is right about, Elves (which mean gleaming white ones, and the only thing old Germanic people (including Anglos) allowed as a substitute for humanity, aside from the gods) are memory, they are us, they are memory and retelling of our own things, etc.

But yeah, jews exploit our lawfulness, our language , our oaths. That's our weakness.

Our true weakness and that is why every fight against the jew begins and ends in the mind (of course then you also fight them physically).
It's their only power, jews are weaklings and cowards and have never had any military or physical prowess, but they use us and our codices against us.
That's why the first step is to not play along with their demands.

Et cetera.

If it makes you feel any better, the goat thing is the only one I can cite from the top of my head.

Attached: thejewproblem.webm (640x853 554.26 KB, 106.83K)

Noted.

Attached: rs 3n.jpg (1200x1163 299.44 KB, 307.28K)

Let's here some wisdom from a guy who was born Jew'

How To Preach Jesus To Jews

In this 5 minute video Brother Nathanael (Kapner) explains his transition out of Judaism. - and he shows examples of how jews despise ordinary Christian people.

Well, unless we go the Christian route of course and "confess", I didn't even think about that.
Probably a reason why Luther was so angry, but sadly he was a Christian, too.

The easy absolution of binding vows leads to the true destruction of our world.

A reason why there's many stipulations in "democracies" that also absolves politicians from some culpabilities and co.
That, too, is the space where thew jew thrives.

But yeah, oaths and co, that is our weakness.
Our belief in language and that it remains is our weakness (a reason why it's constantly 'evolving' ;^) )
But without this weakness we also wouldn't be the godlike people we are.

Attached: 6176011987c66e811ee9a2ff967d90c674a3312a5edc4fa9d749a50cfe1d1640.jpg (730x487 198.95 KB, 153.74K)

another kiked first post

webm that shiz faggot

Catholics. Catholicism has always been just thinly veiled babylonian occultism. That's the reason for the pedophilia, it's a religious practice in the babylonian/ luciferian cult.

I wonder why these kikes are so hostile to the world religion that calls Jews "liars", "Theives", "brood of serpents" and "Sons of the Devil"? What's funny is that it's the only religion redpilled on the Jews, the kikes shills always oppose it on the grounds that it's too jewish.

Threadly reminder kikes are desperate to drive a wedge between christians and us because they fear the average christian naming the jew.

Attached: cyber_jew.gif (501x585, 81.29K)

Jews should be exterminated, not converted

Attached: 3da1c50cdb2842f2052d8eaa006580524863502b.jpeg (738x741, 97.33K)

they should be converted into lampshades

It plays into their hands.
jews thrive off "oppression" and "namecalling" and "vilification".
They just pull a Feivel Mousekewitz and cite all the faggoty verses of the bible about no jews or gentiles, don't throw stones with sins, splinters and beams, Peters verses about not meeting vitriol with vitriol et cetera PP.

You cannot do a jew a greater favor than to give him a hook like that.

Reality shows that jews have no problem living in Christian nations, at all.

And the current Pope is doing his most to commit heresy and undermine Christian doctrine.

Attached: modernist heretic bergoglio.jpg (714x862 75.76 KB, 561.02K)

Being Christian hazard me to ponder the negro question and after looking through the good book it seems God really does answer all questions. Why does the black race exist? They are a cursed race, cursed by the Lord God himself. This explains all their misery and all the misery of those who aid them. There isn't a single one of these black creatures who will make it into God's kingdom, they only exist to suffer as evil cursed subhumans and to test mankind's will against evil. Christ will only return when this cursed race is destroyed.

It sounds to me as misdirection.
Because to me the cursed ones are the jews.

Attached: WhereDoYouStandMeme.jpg (800x1041, 820.35K)

Curse of Ham. The Jews are simply the anti-Christ, in the most literal sense.

Here's a poem on the creation of the cursed black race from one of the greatest and most beloved authors of all times

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.
By HP Lovecraft

Again, anything that is not strictly biblical is heresy and third party additions and not the 'word of god'.

If you do not agree with that then there is also no heresy since, again, apparently you can just add anything to Christianity and that's fine.

Attached: 1486738825657.png (491x491, 284.66K)

Even the Biblical canon had to be put together by discerning divinely-inspired scripture from other texts. That was also "addition". This is what sets Bible readers apart from Christians. The roots of Holy Scripture are less magical than you think.

It was an unfortunate side effect of utterly wrecking their shit

What is Google Translate?
The source is the original interview by Hungarian Foreign Minister:
timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180110/world/hungarian-junior-minister-we-do-not-want-to-be-the-eus-black-sheep.667572

Maybe it is the end of the age and history anyway.
Maybe it is destiny to test the west with MC even as it destroys us.
Maybe Jesus returns soon anyway to bring the new age globalism, but not the kind being made by the globalists. Rather, a perfect kind of globalism. Maybe we are being sacrificed by the heavenly good guys because they know we will be resurrected anyway.

Another day, another gay Zig Forums astroturf thread

Attached: christianity is judaism.jpg (960x622, 162.53K)

christians are traitor and responsible for the destruction of europe. they worship the god of the enemy. they can fuck off to jerusalem where they belong

Jesus Christ, christianism IS paganism. It is winter solstice sun rebirth worship.
What if sin/sinne is the demodex parasite, and even looks similar to the gnostic demiurge? It is. Yeshua is the same as when a person sneezes, Yeshoo. The allergy or sneeze was a micro mite causing necrosis and sneezing sounds the same as jesus in hebrew.
Also the HU chant is very interesting and is also present in Yeshua. HU is another aspect incorporated into islam where brainwashed idiots know not why they say hu at the wnd of allah

no it isnt you kiked faggot
they stole pagan festivals and customs to trick the goyim into adopting their cancerous moral framework and praising their infant cock eating volcano demon god

Literally reptile bird brains, nose exposed.
"and even the word velociraptor means, bird of prey"

That is how all paganism is reformed and rebranded.
The death and rebirth of the son is the sun in December.
To repaganise the god and devil of the OT, you really have Zues vs Poseidon. So many people refute the gods as the devil but it is Sumerian Enlil vs Enki, Roman Jupiter vs Neptune, and so on. The bible simply rebrands it as Elohim, supposed god, supposed devil, son/sun. Blood sacrifice is replaced with wine and bread observance.

Also "the word" is not really the bible books but a meditation of sound.

Christ is also greek for annointed. Part of the annointing ritual was to have jars full of essential plant oils poured over the crown of your head.
Skin is full of parasites and they cannot thrive in essential plant oils. Essential oils are natures anti biotic. This would dramatically increase the energy of a healthy body to bring one closer to godliness.
A higher vibratory body energy, like Moses who glows golden light from his skin. He was with the "gods" or later just "god" (anunnaki aliens) and he absorbed the gold from the alchemy on the top of the mountain.
So to be christened is to be immersed in plant oils to be closer to true health/godliness, this is nature spirit based medecine and since it is Nature, it is pagan. Christ is crypto paganism for alien hybrid monkey men called humans that struggle with a reality they o
inherited from ancient aliens.

There is no devil in the old testament you fucking lying retard

go back to /x/ you christcuck schizo

no but seriously fuck off though >>>Zig Forums

does christianity call for the extermination of the jews, the only solution to the jewish problem? no. does christianity oppose the extinction of the white race? no. so fuck off

Attached: isis jesus chart chakraha.png (750x1063, 1.56M)

Did you know most of the brutal stories about the Inquisition had one common issue?
The presiding Inquisitors were Hungarians. They were the only ones to actually burn people alive.

It doesn't expire. It will never unless we can force the (((allied states))). The treaty stays until a new war emerges.
As a hungarian this is a hard question. They are doing very good things to our nation while ignoring some other problems. While fidesz is doing great on culture and social life they have no idea how to do economics and it can be felt on the wages badly. The tax in percantage is alright but with this ((((eastern wage))) every "penny" matters here. We are like a factory land for Merkel, we do the hard work for little money and export shit for cheap.
The immigration is pretty good, meaning theres no influx of kebabs. The only people we have is neighbouring eastern europeans who speak our language. The most kebabs are just Albanians, theres barely any though. I saw blacks in the centre of Budapest but mostly they are exchange students of (((CEU))) (not for long) or tourists. I have never talked to a nigger in my entire life.
To answer your question
What you are talking about is the resettlement bond which is like 300000 Euros and no dirty chinks or (sand-)niggers can afford that.
The biggest problem is considered normal and ever existing: shitty wages, no jobs since we have barely any resources and bought out by cheap international brands and we cant escape the grinders of (((profiteering countries))). And of course everyone is leaving the country to get "good money" and now all our best doctors are abroad healing a more and more mentally ill world.

One more important thing:
There is a more right wing party Jobbik (means "Better" and also "Righter") who plan to leave the EU and have a nationalistic economic plan. The fidesz doesnt want to leave the EU since we get a lot of money from it and since they have no clue about economically spending money they just need it to make thing work. People would get really rebellious if the economy goes downhill. Unfortunatly we still have a lot of lefty journalism which simply doesnt understand why our new nationalistic schooling is a good thing and doesnt understand why the EU is awful. Since most people care about money, politics ends at: "Do we get higher wages or not?, How much these politicians earn?"

Attached: pure pain.jpg (1092x1037 34.72 KB, 26.91K)