Alex Jones Purged From Kikebook

theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones

Attached: 2954.jpg (620x372, 30.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180806090718/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones
alexjonesexposed.info/
archive.is/8fSG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol good don't want normies and their shitty social networks

Fuck off (((globalist))) shill

alex jones is the good guy.

He is literally CIA. Just shills shilling shills.

lol.

fuck (((alex jones)))

Attached: AJ5.PNG (617x616 158.08 KB, 428.89K)

Kike

Fuck off mate he is controlled opposition

So, since the global nutzee world order spiel doesn't sell anymore, what will they do next?

Jones is a shill. A controlled opposition personality.

Unironic supporter of Israel and full on controlled opposition working for the ZOG elite. Go post this shit on cuckchan.

This. Look at how he overhyped the Sandy Hook arguments, went on Megan Kelly's show and then failed to defend the evidence. Result: Sandy Hook buried.
Look at how he went after pizzagate, then when called on it, he folded.
Result: pizzagate buried.
The only time he failed in his CIA mission to discredit something was when he went on Piers Morgan to "defend" the 2nd amendment. He tried really hard to look like a crazy person but only ended up firing up the second amendment proponents with his "1776 will rise again" comments. Notice how, in that interview he keeps trying to go more and more crazy, he ends up bringing up 911, and other theories when he's supposed to be defending the second amendment.
Alex Jones is the definition of controlled opposition. His entire job is to encourage the opinion that "conspiracy theories" are only followed by crazy people.

Checked. My thread got locked without explanation. The mXoXdXs are fools.

Curse them, curse their families. Curse their existences.

Basically, I was pointing out that Alex Jones appears to be tempting outing the kike. Pic related.

These stupid fucking mXoXdXs treating us like their personal army have got to go! Curse their families, curse them forever!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (827x449, 378.18K)

its really pathetic the way establishment media has been intentionally shoaing his ass to make it look like he has (((credibility))).
ALEX, YOU ARE DONE! GIVE IT UP… JUST GIVE IT UP.

Attached: 1431877198344966574.gif (636x269, 1.29M)

Checked. I was red pilled in part because of Alex Jones, though. He's sort of a gateway drug. Like how marijuana can lead some people to meditation.

Tell me the story of the new kike wife. In your own words, ideally. That will show that you respect me. I think you might not, because you use disrespectful imagery in an emotionally-manipulative way, in one of your images. That indicates you have a lack of love for white people.

CIA agent:

Operation: Convince you and me that this censorship is limited to Alex Jones. It's just to legitimize Alex Jones! But in reality there is a mass banning going on, a war which is taking out an entire side. The Right is going dark, completely, on Twitter and elsewhere.

Yet you would have us not join, those of us censored, in the fight against the censorious kikes!

CURSE YOUR YIDSRAEL!
CURSE YOU KIKES!
CURSE YOUR CIRCUMCISION!
CURSE YOUR YAHWEH!

checked
run*

Yeah, I think you're right about him being controlled opposition. But this is about more than Alex Jones.

When I was shadow-banned people ignored me, or they told me I was wrong (I could prove it with screenshots), or they just ignored reality (they are more afraid of not conforming than with getting literally slain by error), or they just assumed that I deserved it, or they said as much.

It's coming for all ideas.

Do you suppose the kikes will permit the CIA to have their world-view, even, permitted? It's a total kike coup.

Faggot shouldn't have knocked Q. He wrought this on himself.

You are all missing the point. With this, the NRA story last week, and all of the events since Charlottesville the corporate monopolies and jews media have created a narrative to completely remove right wing speech and anyone who supports it from society. Some here are bitching about AJ being a shill, no shit, but it's not going to stop with him. Much like (((Tommy Robinson))) this has nothing to do with (((Alex Jones))), its about the affordance it is giving these corporations to remove our ability to live and work in the technocratic world that they have constructed.
They want us poor, disconnected, depressed, and dead.

fuck Q and you.

Who gives a fuck? If you seriously think we can vote our way out of this problem, you're fucking delusional.

it will take voting to have a successful succession away from the federal gov, if people ever wise up to the concept. so no, thats not accurate. cough up your blackpill friendo

Did I say one god damn thing about voting? Reading comprehension must be difficult, huh?
I'm just stating the precedent that they are setting, fuck you for putting words in my mouth.

Correct. I've known this for over a decade he was a jester with the backing of spooks

also, as usual, OP is a faggot for not archiving
web.archive.org/web/20180806090718/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones

They are most displeased with his apparent lack of convincing shilling.

The nigress is a hardcore zionist, her point was just that there's a double standard against Whites.

Jonestein is 100% kosher.

alexjonesexposed.info/ is down what a shame. Alex Jones is CIA his employees are from STRATFOR, every single one of the products he shills is owned by kikes, Alex will name everyone BUT the kike

Checked. I would expect this sort of response to censoring controlled opposition. One aspect of such a personality is that they should be indefensible by actual hardliners. That makes them easier to censor or deplatform. The goal is to convince normalfags that wrongthink comes with consequences. Alex Jones is very good at what he does.

Put a bullet in your head, kike shill. He married a jew. EVERY SINGLE COMPANY THAT ADVERTISES ON HIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY A JEW. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. This action is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION being removed from jewish platforms to get laws enacted to STOP ALL FREE SPEECH.

(Daym Sun)
Exactly this

Also:

Something is extremely fishy here.

Attached: brain force transparent.png (600x1067, 418.56K)

Can you back that up at all? Because every single (R) has shown us otherwise, and we're on the tipping point where white men and married white women will no longer be able to carry the vote, so not only has voting proven to be entirely ineffective for getting our goals met, but will no longer even be a possibility soon.

Again, who cares? There's one solution to this problem, and it's not speech.

WAIT, THIS IS INTERESTING!!!

Alex Jones attacked Q, and then this happened?!

Wait, that is strange indeed. 3AM?!

< speech isn't important to the white man
PACK UP FOR
>>>/AFRICA/

Jonestein was who built Q up, when he gave a platform to the kike who makes the posts. Check the google trends, that's when it all took off.

Attached: jew.png (378x424, 64.52K)

What if Alex Jones isn’t a shill like people say he is. He just stupid. Marrying a younger wife even a CIA spy sounds too chad for any fag in the jewstream media.

Attached: 1516833632463-01-02.jpeg (283x263, 24.29K)

Or … a long awaited social media platform (maybe even multiple platforms)becomes available hosted from a country/nation/region out of the reach of kiked hands
Why doesn't he have his own set of social media platforms and websites hosted in nations out of the reach of kikel-hands?

Nigger, it isn't 2010, Alex doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's a zionist shill anymore.

what?

That's what I was thinking too.

I'll be checking those dubs.

And I'll be checking these dubs.

See, but that's the thing. My thread was locked, but basically I was saying that the kikes just might push him too far:

Controlled opposition attacked the validity of controlled opposition. user, in the name of chocolate wrapped in a handbasket, what the fuck is wrong with you newfags?
PEOPLE. ARE. NOT. OUR. HEROES.
TRUTH IS NOT CONTAINED WITHIN PEOPLE.
Stop hero worshipping, stop following individuals like a little puppy. Stop DEFENDING PEOPLE AND THEIR ACTIONS AS A COLLECTIVE. For FUCK’S sake.

I’m writing a book. Without wasting time on the details, I quote jews in the book. The book exists as a cited, sourced, historical denouncement of all jews, everywhere, as a concept. It all but says that they should be exterminated wholesale (simply because you can’t get away with saying it). But yet I quote jews in it. Why? Because OCCASIONALLY, a jew will say something that SERVES OUR PURPOSES. A jew might actually say, out of context, truth. That’s great; and so we’ll use it AGAINST them. Because it’s TRUTH. And how do we know that it’s truth? BECAUSE OUR IDEOLOGY EXISTS INDEPENDENT OF ANY ONE PERSON.

Short version: Fuck off, Alex Jonestein supporter.

Put a bullet in your head.

At what point are we allowed to take a stand? Are we supposed to only get upset when a guy with a swastika tattooed on his face gets banned? You think anyone will rally to your cause if all you support are Richard Spencer or Stormer-tier losers?

Whether Jones is controlled opposition or not, this is an opportunity to push back. The fact that the shills are our in force saying the opposite is all the proof you should need.

He got banned for bringing up and defending Candace's "swapping white with Jewish" experiment.

Alex Jones might be a weird dude, but he deserves our support right now. The Jews are getting pissed and are starting to push things into overdrive. The last thing we need right now is infighting and punching right.

Him getting shut down and the thread being flooded with shills makes everything he ever said correct. Buying some water filters to fight the hitleric nazi illuminati reptilians right now brb

Tarantino is back!

Why are you, without any evidence, libeling my pseudonoymous-for-but-the-thread name?

Absurd.

And then why do you presume to talk down to me? It's not as if I'm not aware that people are arrogant, and therefore hate more than anything the slightest hint of an authority (this goes to alpha-beta theory).

But your own emotions aside, I see nothing in your comment.

I think it's an interesting set of (((cohencidences))), if true, that Alex Jones goes off on Q, and gets deplatformed by kikes.

This whole thing with Alex Jones, Q, Liberals and Trump looks like some kind of psychological operation.

Attached: MGS0.png (976x223, 63.39K)

Yer mental, lad.

Learn to use different formatting and posting style, faggot.

Checked. You know, you're right. This is what the kikes are so good at doing - MacDonald discusses this. They trigger the "purge" instinct. By default, individualists don't act collectively.

There are times when we will act collectively - for example, if we know there is something worth fighting for.

What's wrong with a little competition? Oh, and btw, kike-stein already has his habit of purging anyone within his comments section f they mention (((The Chinese))) subverting the US, r (((The Saudis))) that run Pedowood

As I said, you are insane. I got dubs too. Kek agrees with me.

Haha oh shit, they're actually shutting it down.

What will we do without the humble water filter merchant???

Attached: tortilla record.mp4 (360x360, 600.22K)

The bots are back.

Attached: alex jones bot shill thread.png (1007x2170, 654.31K)

What's that?

Directly after Q posted they were saving Israel for last.
Cry harder tbh

Attached: Capture _2018-08-06-10-35-33.png (1414x1571, 1.22M)

FYI, ID 014623 is the guy who whiteknighted quentin tarantino for 8 hours straight and spammed the danny harmon threads with gibberish, while getting banned 10+ times.

Kek. Try harder.

Big kike corporations crack down on humble water filter salesman.

Alex Jewnes is kike-stein
#HowDoesItFeelAlex

He then said Q was compromised. Now the media is covering it so you know Q is fake.

Nothing was lost. Anyone still on Facebook still listening to him is never going to make it past Area 51 alien tier conspiracy 🥜.

No, it was after the post about people using the movement to make money, because it could have put Corsi and his book in a bad light, they also knew the whole thing would implode (as it is now) and even those dumb enough to follow Jonestein might question his sincerity if he was still pushing it when that happened.

>>>/oven/

Yup just like pizzagate and gamergate.

Iran is being freed in front of your eyes. No war is needed.

They only cover shit after they think they have covered their own tracks and can spin it.

They spend a good week removing all the shit out of comet ping pong, then they started the weirdos live streaming from within.

What if there's something they don't want us to know about? So they're using all of these distractions to keep us from learning shit.

hahaha your projecting again kike. I see you have ran out of things to say, as usual :)

I watched Meet the Press yesterday (don't really know why) and they were talking about the Q-larp. It was surreal.

hahah i'm impressed that you (((guys))) just dont give up. unfortunately, repeating the same shit does not make it true anymore. we are the media now

lol Q is only going to become more relevant you brainlet.

I've seen this exact same post word for word hundreds of times since 2010. Its a bot.

The media is run by Jews, the Jews only cover things that benift them.

What do you think would be so important to keep secret that (((they))) would go so far as to make a scape goat saying that (((insert political pawn here))) would fund/go with the SJW narrative? Why all the censorship happening so fast all at once? Do you think it's all coincidence?

another subversive kike spotted, jesus I torpedoed this thread. kikes out in full force hahaha

Maybe you have seen it so many times because there is some truth to it.
"A system based on Aryan values and an Aryan way of life cannot come about peacefully from a system based on Judaic corruption"- WL Pierce

we can do exactly that on our own, and we have been. never support a zionist

Attached: 5d4f0197809e13b112b8eba05890865cadd3881fb372365d651ec9467680dec6.png (5000x5000, 3.41M)

nothing is stopping you faggot

we are and will completely destroy his image, there is nothing you can do about it

That must be why they covered Trump so much, eh fellow Zig Forumsack?

Never said I was going to do anything, but if you think force wont be needed eventually, you are retarded. Euro Americans are on the verge of being a minority, and the vote isn't going to be even an option anymore.

Alex Jones YouTube channel is banned now.

Yes, Jews run Trump and they run Hillary who herself is half Jewish.

You're controlled opposition.

Jews control the US, Trump must at least pretend to have their best interests at heart. If I was US president I would've done exactly everything the same what he did. To take out the jew from within requires a long game of deception. He's the perfect man for the job

Ten bucks says this was done by Muslims inside Facebook and Apple to get rid of Paul Joseph Watson's accurate reporting on their wars. Alex Jones is the excuse they use for PR. Nobody likes him, he's crazy, nobody takes him seriously, and they put you in the position of defending Alex Jones if you oppose this. PJW is a real news reporter. He's the real target.

pic source: archive.is/8fSG0

Attached: blm.png (700x520, 126.86K)

his grandkids are jews m8

Bigger plan. Both side want the "end of the world" the Jews so they get Lucifer and the "Christians" so they get the 2nd coming of Jesus.

The "Good" and the "bad" are working together.

1488D interdimensional chutes and ladders, right?

Could a bot do this?
Niggers are gods turds

kike spotted

They also banned the Angry Black man show. He is in no way a racist even though he cussed out a brown bunny saying "You better not be a Jew".
Siggas nation can't even post his YouTube videos to Kikebook anymore.

They also banned the Angry Black man show. He is in no way a racist even though he cussed out a brown bunny saying "You better not be a Jew". f
Siggas nation can't even post his YouTube videos to Kikebook anymore.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.43K)