Facebook asks U.S. banks for financial info to boost user engagement: WSJ

Facebook asks U.S. banks for financial info to boost user engagement: WSJ
The financial information asked from the banks include card transactions and checking account balances, according to the report. (on.wsj.com/2Kvw61Y)
Kikebook, which is trying to deepen user engagement, has asked JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N), Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N), Citigroup Inc (C.N) and U.S. Bancorp (USB.N) to discuss potential offerings it could host for bank customers on Facebook Messenger, the newspaper reported.
The social media company said it wouldn’t use the bank data for ad-targeting purposes or share it with third parties, the WSJ said.

reuters.com/article/us-facebook-banks/facebook-asks-u-s-banks-for-financial-info-to-boost-user-engagement-wsj-idUSKBN1KR1KY

Attached: facebook-Jew.jpg (947x533, 85.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4
twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1025577455971647489
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Schatz
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3029711/facebook-attempted-to-get-hold-of-users-medical-records-for-er-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1469118114422.gif (540x303, 659.98K)

does this mean kikebook will know what a facebook user has bought, their account balance and transaction history from banks ? isn't this supposed to be highly private information…..?

yes, yes

I cant wait for total jew extermination so I never have to see that ugly happy merchant meme again.

Problem is, what are you going to do with all the dildos?

And those 4 will fucking do it too.

Your checking account is now available only online with facebook. Please open your facebook account to check your balance.

Attached: zuckerberg almost human.jpg (661x501, 43.5K)

The kikes are playing the long term game. They're trying to link your finances so that you would lose your finances/friends if you go against the political mold. Been implemented in China before:
businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Hang them from the ceiling for when the ATF raid you.

Attached: 75e49239bf5ae82548975d61cedf6eed309baada8e9f4e2420d08a3b7b205a63.jpg.png (666x533, 19.4K)

What about credit unions? Are they still safe from the faceborg?

I really don’t care what you think. Who are you? I mean it, who are you?

I really wanna know!
Yeah I really wanna know!
Now tell me who are you, you, you
even fucking replying to you fucking mongoloid?

I am a Hapsburg Saxe and a member of the royal family of Europe. Again, who are you?

Is this what you’re sliding burg?

There are no royal families of europe left. Jews and Arabs can't be the lords of Europeans. Not really.

You’re a moron.
The Hapsburg line is still going as are the Coburn and Saxe. Even the Venniatian lines are still going. Who do you think the Prada’s and Gucci’s are?

The list of houses still going in Europe is quite extensive. You even have houses like Koenigsegg that are still heavily tied into the economy.

Another great thing cuckedberg could sell to his chink overlords.

Everyone: please spread this.

US Senator (((Brian Schatz))) tweeted that he agrees with Sarah Jeong, ie, that all whites must die.

This is a sitting United States Senator saying he agrees all whites must die. Not a minor issue.

twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1025577455971647489

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Schatz

Nogblood kike mongrels that even plastic surgery can't hide.

Attached: tumblr_o6sbidzR931tw28alo1_500.jpg (500x500, 36.56K)

Oh wow they look terrible

If you think gucci is bad

Attached: Prada.jpg (376x364, 19.5K)

My FB account is literally in another country, accessed only by VPN, verified with an expired ID and only used to get mail from my boomer aunts and uncles.

Holy noses of moses, are the memes pushing reality or was it the other way around? I can't tell anymore.

this is 1984 orwelian madness. i am surprised the chinks don't do anything about it already

Buy coke and mindfuck the algorithms even more.

Jesus Christ, it's like a fucking parody of reality.

Attached: why god.jpg (600x366 6.61 MB, 822.37K)

I'm wondering why (((someone))) would dox a man before foreclosing and throwing him out of his house

They already use algorithms to find your financial category. This here, is equivalent to the China dissension system for employment/loans/and health. Facebook are tied in with other giants which will make it far worse than the China system.

Attached: 1.jpg (300x168, 8.92K)

How are you surprised?

-We looked at your social media, lots of virtue signalling, and an adopted african baby? that will add points to your credit score!!
-What's that goy? You posted wrongthink on facebook? Thats going to make it tough to get refinancing.
-No social media? How very odd… no i can't approve this loan, sorry.

wew

Very true.

Facebook is the new Ebola + Cancer + AIDS for society.

Attached: 5d4ac26dee243967b83b50f0e183f7eb26980f05616555fee11109c76fcad68d.gif.jpg (255x255, 17.01K)

Also that report about them trying to to get medical records a few months back, remember that?

I seriously don't see how they haven't been sued for this shit yet. I mean, fuck… financial and medical records? There has to be laws that breaks by someone.

Holy Shit, you are right! I didn't know this.

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3029711/facebook-attempted-to-get-hold-of-users-medical-records-for-er-research

Facebook attempted to get hold of users' medical records for, er, 'research'
Project has been put on hold following Cambridge Analytica data scandal.

THE SOCIAL NETWORK Facebook attempted to get hold of US users' medical records, according to a report at CNBC.

According to the report, Facebook approached "several major US hospitals to share anonymised data about their patients, such as illnesses and prescription info, for a proposed research project."

While the firm would obscure personally identifiable information, it reportedly planned to match the medical records with user data it had collected in order to "help the hospitals figure out which patients might need special care or treatment."

However, the report notes that the so-called project has since been put on hold since the Cambridge Analytica data scandal erupted - which Facebook this week admitted affected 87 million users of the social network, up from the 50 million initially reported.

"This work has not progressed past the planning phase, and we have not received, shared, or analyzed anyone's data," a Facebook spokesperson told CNBC.

The report notes, however, that the company was talking to several health organisations - including Stanford Medical School and American College of Cardiology - about signing the data-sharing agreement as recently as last month.

While the prospect of Facebook getting its hands on users medical data is extremely worrying, particularly in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica hoo-hah, the project would have had its benefits, according to experts.

Facebook's pitch, according to people familiar with the project, was to combine what a health system knows about its patients with what Facebook knows. This could help to determine whether an elderly patient that doesn't have many nearby close friends or much support needed extra medical help after a major surgery, for example.

Cathleen Gates, the interim CEO of the American College of Cardiology, said to CNBC: "As part of its mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health, the American College of Cardiology has been engaged in discussions with Facebook around the use of anonymized Facebook data, coupled with anonymized ACC data, to further scientific research on the ways social media can aid in the prevention and treatment of heart disease—the #1 cause of death in the world."

Seperately this week, Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook's chief operating officer, has come out of hiding to address the Cambridge Analytica breach.

"We thought that the data had been deleted, and you're right, we should have checked," she said, unconvincingly, during an interview on the Today show.

Sanberg went on to say that while Facebook is giving users the option to opt out of sharing some data, an option to not share any data would be a "paid product". µ

What fucking criminals. This is way worse than Big Brother China.

Attached: medical5634271920-580x358.jpg (580x358, 40.84K)

Holy shit. Bump.

Attached: image.png (486x486, 238.77K)

Thats right goyim dont you dare go against manlet jew overlord zuck or he will freeze your bank account.

I'm sure they'll enjoy the massive lawsuit.

isn't that enough money to buy a condo though?

In a better world, unite the right would be meeting outside their headquarters to burn it down.