Frazledrip

they successfully suppressed this using the 5 eyes network, the 1st time ever they have ever done this

"missioned accomplished" was Trumps statement afterwards, and nohe was not referring to Syria, that psyop was so brazen they even gave notice days before..why because they knew and expected the video to be uploaded anytime within the next few days, meanwhile they were hunting the man with the last remnants of evidence who did indeed upload the video..but they did fool everyone even to this day none of it can be proven

feel free to dispute any of this but 1 thing you cannot dispute is Trump has many connections to many pedophiles, he is also "the apprentice" of roy cohn, a mastermind at manipulating politicians..none of that can be disputed, i can go on and on how deep this is and how even till now they are fooling everyone and giving false hope whilst they cover their tracks

ask i will tell more

Attached: 06c9ee7ba0f66956054978cb77c2103fb80ca509.jpg (161x255, 14.18K)

Tell moar

What a shit op. Thanks for including the content you are writing about.

Yes, at least tell more.

Attached: bypass.gif (625x455 1.18 KB, 102.4K)

OP is a faggot.

The fuck is frazledrip, OP?

are you autistic?

Attached: Herro.png (558x600, 44K)

Trump is a magician
Also 5th Degree in the satanic church/synagogue of Satan-MAGA/MAGUS
Did they put Trumps head on their temple coin, sure they did
Until you realise this you cant comprehend the depths of their deception

Worried, Schlomo?

the missile strike on syria-july 14th was a staged event, with russian co-operation, it coincided with the exact moment frazzledrip video hit the web..designed to avert attention towards syria and the impending threat of world war 3 breaking out with russia

whilst all eyes were on syria, the 5 eyes nations were working together to suppress the video and removing the source before it could go viral, anyone who accessed that video for sure is dead

Peter Daglish was hiding out in nepal with the insurance file which he uploaded as american authorities closed in on him..he was subsequently arrested and off course the masses cheered his arrest, nobody can prove or disprove his guilt but he is considered guilty even before trial and thats the end of that story.."mission accomplished" was Trumps tweet the next morning, this statement made absolutely no sense, unless you account for what i have just told you

I remember that fake & gay preview video

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You have none. So either slide, disinfo, autism, black-pill or all of the above

Attached: advice to op.gif (320x240, 624.62K)

its not extraordinary to suggest a global pedophile ring exists and is controlled by government agencies, i don't need to prove that it's beyond any doubt

i dont need to prove that the internet is controlled by government agencies, nor do i need to prove they can monitor and control in real time internet activity

i dont need to prove that they have fooled people every step off the way to achieve their goals, and continue to do so

these are not extraordinary claims, rather it would be extraordinary to believe none of this is plausable..tell me what proof you would expect to see? you will have to be specific if you would like to argue any point i make

join the club we have patches
as far as the frazzledrip it was the psyop to distract/discredit from the real video whenever it drops except it is so highly radioactive they arent even sure how to release it

Attached: 30983ie.jpeg (300x286, 27.81K)

if they ever intended to release that video or anything like it relating to clinton, do you think she wouldnt be in handcuffs by now? really can you believe that for even 1 second

they will arrest alot of people(nobodies) but they will never let it known how systemic this is and how bad they are..do you really believe trump is your saviour? did Jeffrey Epstein spend 1 single day in jail? No he didnt

Mueller is friends with Epstein, as is Trump..heck even the clintons and bush family is friends with trump, they will never see prison..trump is making sure of that and the fake media attacks on him are designed, they know full well people do not believe the MSM and they are using that

i will visit tomorrow, i am open to discussion..what can you teach me

i can tell you almost anything you would like to know

Reminder that when police interviewed everyone associated to Epstein, Trump cooperated 100% while everyone else pleaded the 5th. Kikes are getting scared and are trying their damndest to project their sins onto Trump.

Reminder that OP is a paid shill attempting to push a new narrative to blackpill anons and keep them from going out and doing anything come midterms. This is the end, kike. Make peace with your devils and pray they filet you the least!

Attached: 522cdc74-b83c-486b-9cbe-ab5bfcb14299.gif (540x540, 2.77M)

You can't be a kike satanist and be a Magus, you (((Druid/pol/ OP))) disinfo faggot!

Magus are fire, light, truth, wisdom.

I know this scares them. If you point it out on certain websites, or that Epstein's staff all testified that Trump spent his visits hanging out in the kitchen with the staff the entire time, you will be met with an inorganic amount of pushback. On plebbit you will be downvoted more than the amount of people who could possibly even be viewing the thread. The downvotes on a buried comment will outnumber the amount of views being added to the entire post.

I'll never trust anyone completely but the evidence points away from Trump being a part of the global pedophile ring.

Can you smell it in the air user? Their absolute horror, panic, and fear in the air. It's finally collapsing. The weight of their stupidity for fucking with us and the wrong people became to big of a burden for their support structures. Each weak link they have, they have to eliminate and now and as a result they are even doing our work for us.

The idea that we on Zig Forums were their persistent predator hunting out of relentless and righteous rage finally has gotten to them and we are the monument to all their sins closing in around them. They are looking for the exits which is fire or the frying pan.

We got them to build their own guillotines, prisons, and now out of pure satisfaction gallows are being built just to give us at Zig Forums a satisfactory "Day of the Rope" nod.

Attached: a69d76da90ff24c70ce4ce793bb6fc08067ac5540990e04d4edf9b4e8a4b9669.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

This board is a comedy goldmine now.

Eat dicks

um
someone post the frzazzledrip video
have not seen

Attached: 1533588014931.gif (255x235, 497.94K)

all I found is this guy