Trump's star on the Walk of Fame to be permanently removed after West Hollywood council vote

“It has refused to pull up slabs celebrating actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Bill Cosby, who have both been exposed during the Hollywood sexual harassment scandal.

Papers produced by council staff on the matter said a number of “disturbing” instances of Mr Trump’s behaviour towards women had emerged during and after the 2016 presidential election campaign.

It went on to list several other examples of the president’s behaviour the council found objectionable, including separation of children from their parents at the Mexico border and withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement.

“Having a ‘star’ on the Walk of Fame is a privilege that is highly sought after by those in the entertainment industry,” the report said.

“Allowing Mr Trump to continue to have a star in light of his behaviour towards women, particularly in the #timesup and #metoo movements, should not be acceptable in the Hollywood and entertainment industry communities.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-star-hollywood-walk-of-fame-remove-council-vote-vandalised-damaged-a8480566.html

archive.is/8irYN

Attached: 5B6649FF-9088-4F5D-8164-460AD7FFA1A6.jpeg (2398x2997, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwnHmbgTD4A?t=141
youtu.be/GM1w8_dOcR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, top kvetching. They think they're making some huge moral statement but they're just being dumb faggots and giving more publicity to trump. Also what the fuck did trump do recently in regards to women? Did he get more false rape allegations? It's not like he date raped a bunch of people like Bill Cosby did. Fuck Hollywood anyway.

The funny thing is they only have rosie odonnell as a credible instance and calling that thing a woman is a hilarious mischaracterization

He's still pretty famous though right? Guy seems to be in the news a lot lately.

What a fiction we live in every single day

this image gave me an idea
isn't there any user living near these stars that could go and plaster big red PEDO stickers all over the stars of confirmed pedos, with pics of their victims if possible

leftards want to label us aut-raiters and make that term interchangable with any "ism" they come up with
why not make the same to them by memeing the fact that pedophilia, communism and Judaism are all interchangable terms as well

Exactly what I thought too.
Kek

Well, they voted to ask nicely, anyway. They have no actual authority to remove the star – the actual owners of the walk of fame have repeatedly responded to previous demands to remove stars with "go fuck yourselves."

This gives the lefty faggots a win. They'll broadcast it as such. Expect to hear about it from any libshit you have the misfortune to have to deal with in your life. Symbolism is important and the Left understands this. It's the same reasoning they use to remove Confederate statues and banish all things related to Christianity from public life, or when they rename streets and buildings after shitskin nobodies to replace the names of White men of ages past.

dead council members can't vote to pull shit

This. City Council has no jurisdiction to remove a star, the Boulevard is a landmark and the group that is in charge of the stars would never do it.

Attached: E09041FB-8FE5-4678-816D-2D6670F8DA35.jpeg (1536x2048, 1.14M)

No it doesn't. See:

This is just pure kvetching.

Really makes you think
Surprised no one sprayed painted celebrities stars with rapists and pedophiles yet. Just shows you how bullshit #MEtoo is.

Let them remove stars for bad goyim and give them to their friends. This wouldn't be the first time we identified our enemies with a star.

Top idea user. Any pedowood anons wanna get the ball rolling and start stickering some pedostars?

Imagine being so bat shit crazy you're mad at a sidewalk.

Consider the source.

Attached: 955829b39ec96bd77032e35d3d57a3b41940872d37a05a08f82dbde8f0159df0.jpg (459x375, 30.35K)

Tbh I’d want my name off of their filthy street as well. It’s an honor to not be one of them. I seriously would have allowed Fat Kim to nuke that whole city. Treason be damned.

That section of town is a ghetto now, anyway.
Hollywood is pretty much a dead carcass, even the hills are full of undesirables, young women aren't even safe jogging there in broad daylight, anymore.

The country needs a new, Jew-free center of movie production. Let Southern California die the from its own corrosion and growing mountains of filth.

Attached: HollywoodsRemains.jpg (876x493, 84.86K)

Fucking faggots.

Attached: Shig Life.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

You know what, Kikewood? Do it. Knock yourselves out. Disassociate Trump from your weird fucking kid diddling, casting couch culture.

This council has no actual power to do anything. This is just more virtue signalling. The organization that is actually in charge of the Walk Of Fame has repeatedly stated that they will never remove anyone's star.

Faggot city council BTFO.

Attached: liberals mad.png (500x485, 430.9K)

>(((The group that is in charge of the stars))) would never do it.
Are you sure?

Attached: Rabbi.jpg (1280x720, 91.6K)

Want to shitpost about that on twitter?

Yet, they keep the pedo Kevin Spacey's star that was right next to Mr. Trumps. Getting mix messages from the left here. Are they defending pedo's like Spacey and Harmon because they happen to like something they've created? Kind of bias here since they brought up metoo, which has had countless incidents where they use their power or overstep themselves from a mistake like with Aziz and James Gunn firing.

DIY adhesives on the cheap
subvert dot pw slash res slash adhesives dot pdf

youtu.be/CwnHmbgTD4A?t=141
2:21 for Trump star wiccan retardation

When we are done pedowood is going to be a national park with a giant statue of god emperor Trump holding a law to legalize the hunting of kikes, crypto kikes, and their shabbos goys around the world.

Attached: 1511711277652.jpg (1024x729, 214.85K)

We have a reason not to?

Attached: 1252 - N9muW8U.png (582x885, 307K)

That's exactly it. Zig Forums was right about everything and anyone who cried about Zig Forums and the slippery slope years ago should kill themselves immediately for being so retarded.

youtu.be/GM1w8_dOcR8

I keep thinking #CalExit is the answer. Make the whole state into a containment zone. then nuke it

Just the "grab her by the pussy clip", which really, is a critique on groupie culture more than an admission of anything he did. Most people are too dumb to figure out the context of it, and the MSM leads them along.

Kek. Liberals are so fucking… petty.

lel

this is like a really long drawn out but super fucking interesting plot

years from now, the following will be in history books

chapters and chapters, i can't tell if this plot is terribly written, or a masterpiece

Imagine if a bunch of White supreeeeeemists put stickers all over Obongo's shit.

Oh, my d00d, I have the actual vid of this very thing:

Attached: Male Dominance.webm (640x360, 7.68M)

This right here. Someone should encourage other Trump liking actors etc. to have theirs removed as well, like Woods, Tim Allen, etc.. Kinda like how Sam Hyde made a youtube video calling out Adult Swim so he wouldn't be associated, I think some people in Hollywood might want to do so as well. Tell them that. I have little confidence that attention whore performers would ever agree to this, but it would be a powerful statement. I don't want my name anywhere near a pedophile mafia. They shouldn't either.

Pathetic.

why nuke when we can gas them all with nietzsche's air/aerosolized depression & nihilism and be done with it?

No, no one cares about their hubris.

Is that one of those gangstalking people?

Do this please

THIS

Attached: 1412892566009.jpg (500x500, 75.77K)

It's the Hollywood Walk of Shame at this point. Hollywood has been transformed into a jewish den of evil and propaganda. Those celebrated by Hollywood are often at the center of some of the most disgusting degeneracy, corruption and crime.

Having my name plastered on a sidewalk in Hollywood would be an insult.

This strikes me as a good idea. I'm very far away. Do we have anyone on the ground in Hollyjew?

Attached: Was_Hitler_Nazi.jpg (518x280, 42.43K)

Make sure to use 3m 5200 Silicone adhesive, Its waterproof and once it cures it takes a chisel to break things free of it, I've used it on my boats for anything that I want to permantly bond past the boats lifespan.

Attached: 292592_FUL.jpg (300x300, 14.25K)

It's going up in flames anyways

Dont stop at pedo, use all the big ones even if alleged, and go for the notable ones first.

I hate how they make a mockery of democracy and get away with it.

I CAN'T IMAGINE THE CONSEQUNCES OF SUCH A DECISION!

The Fire hasn't risen high enough yet, it requires more wreckage, brother.

iconoclast like Muslims.

got to be shitting me right

Attached: wtf.png (238x263, 141.1K)