Toronto Propaganda Thread

Let's get /ourgirl/ elected, she's the best option leafcucks have and will send leftists into a screeching hysteria

Attached: goldy.jpg (512x512, 118.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=faith goldy israel&t=disconnect&ia=videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally fucking hopeless.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (853x224 118.37 KB, 47.88K)

Ok, how about fuck your eceleb thread

How about you run for office then, NEET.

Fuck off Faith.

I wish she lived in quebec I would have fucked her big time

>MUH DIK

Attached: 9ab0805dcd1bf7db8ab34b1ef207124b8c16ef9e4d8f1d1a544d46db20b2a1f3.png (1092x1080, 602.8K)

right sorry lets get back to woman in politics

The white suburbs of Toronto also vote in the mayoral election: this is how Rob Ford got elected. That said, I've seen no indication this chick would make a good or even adequate mayor.

Attached: 59942d843d2ee71b3e4a042d00fffd2b712d3c4a75f82bf634bdf9654fd3abab.jpg (1200x800, 261.6K)

Kill yourself you eceleb worshipping faggot OP.
Do the world that favor. Soon your precious faith goldmanstein will know diversity when I slap her face with the righteous rage of allah with MUH DIK

We may as well meme her into office for the salt alone. It's Canada if she is a stooge who cares anyway.

Projecting much, neet? I don't worship anyone, way to assume everyone else abides by your limp dick world view though. No wonder you're fucking losing. QQ

sage

Stop coming here (((alt-kike))). Haven't you learned your lessons when we shut down Dicky? That mossad agent is only good for one thing and that's sucking dick.

Attached: harley suck .jpg (600x933, 53.97K)

Keep sucking faith goldys MtF dick then. A thread died for your faggotry.

Truth
/Thread

GTFO

duckduckgo.com/?q=faith goldy israel&t=disconnect&ia=videos

Wtf I love voting for big titty jewesses now

Who do you prefer?

just don't vote
everyone is controlled opposition, so if you vote, they will win
if you don't vote, they'll still win
but it's super important that you not vote

I fucking hate you leftyfags. You have your own board, you fucking losers.

Attached: 1515151643590.jpg (900x900, 252.98K)

friedns this is serious
if we don't stop voting now, all will be lots

Faith Goldy will NEVER come CLOSE to being elected Mayor which means if this isn't a total LARP, she's going to split the vote away from the most conservative alternative. She may campaign on big-brain issues then drop-out effectively passing her base to a viable candidate.

THERE'S ONLY ONE /OURGIRL/ IN CANADA

…and in the cuckland that is Canada, the next worthwhile "viable candidate" would be …. ???? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No they don't. The suburbs of Toronto are not white, and they don't vote for the mayor of Toronto. Rob Ford got elected by street shitters.

Kill yourself.

O shit
No wonder why they remain so tolerant when some Hussain murders white children

Attached: Julianna_k.jpg (259x339, 33.37K)

Might as well get her elected. It's a win-win
Either she tries to have less kosher policies enforced or she crashes Toronto and all its refugees. Honestly, I hope she gets in and fucking 9/11's that fucking pozzed hole.

Attached: chad voting.jpg (768x968, 348.21K)

Nigger are you even payign attention or are you being paid to type this tripe?

Bump for Faith.

All the kike shills making rat-like squeaks and squeals about her on Zig Forums will burn in the oven that God has prepared for them in hell if you post 'Bump' on this thread.

Attached: merchant spins fire 8.gif (900x900, 462.3K)

So jews don't want a forever israel candidate?
Would you mind explaining?

She went on the 'Krypto Report'. That's one reason I like her. And she is confronting the people breaking the law at the border. Another reason.

I remember that when Ezra Levant fired her he made a video and indeed he did lament that she had been the staunch pro-Israel one.

Some time has passed. She was working for "him and his" back then, and had a free trip and perks plus income from the 'Zionism' news assignment.

I don't see how that's relevant to her POV about the border, which I like.

You're so bad at your job you don't even deserve a (((You))). Go tell your boss, Moische, that I said so.