Colorado Springs Police Officer Cem Duzel Takes a Bullet to the Head Propping up the ZOG

Colorado Springs Police Officer Cem Duzel Takes a Bullet to the Head Propping up the ZOG
Iraqi immigrant accused of shooting Colorado cop has criminal history, yet avoided deportation, report says
An Iraqi immigrant who allegedly shot a Colorado cop Thursday during a shootout has been involved in a string of crimes for the past five years — yet avoided being deported, a report said.
Karrar Al Khammasi, 31, missed his Friday court appearance after he was hospitalized following a shootout with officers in Colorado Springs. Al Khammasi is accused of shooting Colorado Springs Officer Cem Duzel in the head early Thursday morning, leaving the cop in critical but stable condition as of Saturday.
Before Thursday’s shooting, Al Khammasi was known to immigration enforcement officials due to his nine prior contacts with police
It’s unclear, however, if or why Al Khammasi was not deported in the five years.

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/05/iraqi-immigrant-accused-shooting-colorado-cop-has-criminal-history-yet-avoided-deportation-report-says.html

Attached: cemduzel.5b6434ba100e2.jpg (960x540, 93.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TUgWi
sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Santa-Rosa-man-high-on-meth-set-off-M-80-under-13135935.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The absolute state of nu-pol

I can tell you need a new pair of puppet of zion glasses.

fuck off rabbi

ftfy

Leftist judges and police chiefs systematically protect illegals, especially violent ones from countries the US has liberated
More at 11

Comes as no surprise since Colorado Springs is a sanctuary city, fuck 'em.

Ausfag here u guys need to build walls inside your country too and escape from new York that shit

Sorry, but this guy was foolish. Should have known better.

Fuck off, Zig Forums.
1.) He was white. That's automatically a loss for us, regardless of his political standing or job, because if he produced and reared white children those children very well could have chosen the correct side. Studies show that children of left-leaning idiots tend to go hard right.
2.) He was a cop. We do not automatically dislike cops as a whole. We generally acknowledge that the higher-ups in the force are corrupt Zionist puppets and pass those orders along to the grunts, but the grunts for the most part are not leftists. What the fuck was he supposed to do? Quit his job? So that some blue-haired feminist cunt or some shitskin could take his place? Fuck off.
Please go and stay go.

THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN IF WE HAD AN ETHNO-GLOBE

sanctuary shithole
FTFY

yea we heard you the first time

THERE IS NO WE TORJEW

Attached: dozy bollocks.jpg (1111x300, 117.93K)

The jew engages in pilpul. This is part and parcel of making you comfortable and relaxed around their blacks. The jew wants you to believe cops don't risk their lives trying to protect you from their shitgolem flavor of the month.

Moshe, take your meds before you lose your shekels.

White trash lolberg detected. You get the rope too.

They're all from halfchan, they're niggers.

You mean anecdotal evidence, TORnigger. I want stats, and I want them now.

Attached: jewnose.png (418x594, 122.71K)

Nice self-portrait.

Do you honestly think police are you friends or are you here to shill?
The police are here to crush all dissent, from nigger, arabs or you. Being white doesn't exempt you from cops, the fbi, atf blm or any other government organization from outright killing you.

How is a cop in Colorado arresting an Iraqi "immigrant" propping up ZOG?
Only a shitskin would say that.

(((You))) certainly are.

Whenever I see someone here being vehemently anti-cop, they're always pro-kike. Always. The system might be corrupt, but the low level grunts are usually well intentioned White men trying to keep our daughters from getting raped by niggers.

Colorado Springs is the red part of CO. They aren't sanctuary city, despite attempts by some politicians.

Try again, dumbass. Arms donned by the folk outweigh any "protection" some low-level mooks for the system can give you.

Thanks for pointing out that had only posted once. Wow that really makes me love zogbots now.
Dipshit.

Traitors get the bullet, too.

Grunts will always fight for the System. As long as the System remains (((the System))), the police and military are our foes. It is our happy duty to end the state of affairs that necessitate that hostility.

Absolutely everything about that sentence is completely and utterly mind boggling. How did an injured sand-nigger in the hospital miss his court appearance for a full blown capital offense. No one thought to guard him? Or was it just so poorly written it made no sense. I'm going with the no one thought to guard him

Nukes are cheaper

First run in with the law should be an automatic deportation on the spot.
Dont even give them time to get their shit together, just dump them out of the country.

Most people live their lives day to day, or week to week, very little thought goes into "what the fuck has been going on the least 25 years" or even "what the fuck has been going on the past 5 years" These ZOGbots only think what is good for them, whether they can build an addition on their house this year, getting a bass boat, or, and here is my favorite, "returning to their wives and children at the end of their shift" and yet day after day, year after year they perform flawlessly in propping up the ZOG, who do you think provides Chcuk Schmuer with a safety detail, NY State Police. Who protects Harvey Weinstein when he has rape parties? Police, Mossad agents, and highly trained former US Military operatives. Who protects the Bilderberg conference? Law Enforcement and the Military, how does all of this not make a single officer n agent of ZOG??? Do you think cops ask themselves where the fuck is this all going to end up 1 year, or 5 years in the future? Not at all, most cops come to learn this when they retire, or are dismissed and then once they do, it's the number one reason they put a bullet in the own heads.

The strategic plans of the zionists are planned years, decades in advance, and they do not include a white populace. Look at present conditions in Europe, North America, and Australia for confirmation. In South Africa the ending is already being written.

Every libtard and "migrant" invasion supporter helped pull this trigger.

Attached: PegPen.jpg (640x640, 39.72K)

As if they aren't celebrating.

a literal White Turk, lul

archive.fo/TUgWi

From the article:

To be fair, the article was formatted and written like shit.
You may still have atuism, though.;^)

You kikes out yourselves every time. You just can't help it.

You're in the wrong ghetto, moshe.

Yea ‘liberated.’ Tbh Iraqis are some of the only people on earth who probably have justification to hate the fuck out of Americans. I’m not saying zog wars are our faults or that any Iraqi should be allowed anywhere near here in a functional west, but i put the blame for this squarely on our officials heads. They killed this officer.

You're assuming that the perp was politically motivated. He is probably just criminal scum, obsessed with a phase of his life where the system didn't work for him and determined to never straighten out, like almost every career criminal.

FFS

Pigs are not white men. They are pigs.

We've been invaded by lolberg niggers from reddit.

By not letting citizen solve migrants problem.

Attached: 75637.jpg (467x600, 62.94K)

Fuck off, torahkike.

Burn in hell, zog scum

He looks 56%er.

Pick two. There's no justice in this system.

This is gibberish.

I got my wife's little sister pregnant and we've never told. The baby is almost two years old now and I've learned she's pregnant again. Conflicted anons, should all three of us live as opne big happy family and make the best of it, raise the children and get over it. I think my wife will freak out and her little sister doesn't want this to drive a wedge between the two of them

What did he know about Jon Bennett Ramsey?

The objective primary function of all us military and le is White genocide.ALL copsuckers get the rope.
Subjectively, their primary function is to eat,rape/ dominate,torture,seize, enslave & kill anything that isnt non-pig 99%.

Look at this fucking shit. This piece of shit throws an explosive under a cop car:

sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Santa-Rosa-man-high-on-meth-set-off-M-80-under-13135935.php

Lol no.

The Sonoma County sheriff’s bomb squad was unable to determine exactly the type of explosive left under the patrol car but noted it was a “pyrotechnic explosive device, which is illegal to possess and illegal to detonate.”
Proto was booked into jail on suspicion of using an explosive with intent to injure and violation of probation for three previous drug charges and a resisting arrest charge, authorities said.
He is being held at the Sonoma County Jail on $78,000 bail.

In the 1981 movie Porkys did the kids throw a firecracker under one of Porkys police cars?

I think you misunderstand me. I know the legal definition of "explosives". It means anything that pyrotechnic device that goes "boom" and scares people. In a real-world, practical sense, M80s aren't explosives.

they are now is my point, in 1981 they were not

fuck off back to cuckchan nigger

did this guy die yet?

You kept fucking her you moron? I would just divorce your wife now and make it seem like there was another issue while keeping her in the dark and after the appropriate amount of time(2-3 years) you can go marry the sister you knocked up you brainlet

That's your takeaway?
Not the whole "committed numerous crimes but wasn't deported and then shot a cop" part?
I don't "celebrate" this.
It's horrible.
The fact that non-Whites are allowed to "immigrate" into White countries is horrible.
The fact that non-Whites are IN White countries AT ALL is horrible.
The fact that the Iraqi shitholer muslum was EVER allowed into the country is horrible.
The fact that the Iraqi shitholer muslum was not IMMEDIATELY deported forever when he committed even the TINIEST crime is horrible.
The fact that the iraqi shitholer muslum shot that cop is horrible.
The fact that the police force in this country "serves and protects" ZOG rather than the REAL AMERICANS (ie White America) is horrible.
The fact that ZOG even exists is horrible.
The reality of the ongoing genocide of White America is extremely horrible.
None of it is to be "celebrated."

Pretty much this.

Also pretty much this.

Actually, no they don't.
They investigate crimes and arrest suspects.
(except when the suspects are ZOG or oligarchs or freemasons or any (((elites))) really. Then they usually get "totes investigated, guis" if they get investigated at all)
The only one who can defend themselves or their family is the person who is being attacked if they are ARMED and ABLE at the moments leading up to the attack.
And who is it that enforced the massive modern infringement upon gun rights?
Who is it that enforces "desegregation" and "anti-racist" "civil rights" crap so Whites can't form safe communities for White families and only White families?
Who is it that threatens, harasses, and arrests peaceful White nationalist or White separatist organizations and communities while non-Whites get away with calling for the mass murder of Whites ALL THE TIME?
The only good defense against raping blacks and browns and other "diversity enrichment" is to have them NOT BE IN THE COUNTRY.
Yet they not only ARE here, but ZOG keeps importing them. By the millions.
And the cops/ agents/ officers are MAKING those ZOG orders HAPPEN.
Even if they are not bad people individually, they are CERTAINLY part of a very bad system.

Checking those trips.
Truth.
I don't hate cops.
But they serve the system, and the system is, for now, ZOG.
Things should not be this way.

Checked for making no sense.

Then the White cops/ agents/ officers need to WISE UP FAST about the reality of the ongoing genocide of White people ALL OVER THE WORLD.
WHITE NATIONALISM OR WHITE GENOCIDE
PICK ONE WHITE MAN

He should never have been in America.
Plus, the system is rotten.
The kikes and their shabbos get everything, and White men get ground away into nothing.
The middle class is almost GONE and the working class is being crushed under debt and low wages.
Working and middle class income and wealth have been going down for decades. (adjusted for buying power)
Everything is going to shit.
But of course, "just plug into the system goyi, erh, guys!!!!"
"Just get a job and straighten out!!!"
"Go feed the ZOG machine!!" "You'll never be able to own a home, go on a good vacation, or afford to have kids, BUT YOU'LL MAKE SURE THE SYSTEM KEEPS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"FEED ZOG FEED ZOG FEED ZOG!!!!!!"
Somebody has to pay for all those black and brown welfare queens and niglets and illegals and diversity!!!!!
Of course, blacks and browns will rapidly be promoted above you even though their work is shit, but you're not RAYCISS are you!!!!!!!!!???????
And you'll probably get "right sized" at the moment your finances are most vulnerable and end up losing EVERYTHING, but CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASTE

Cops aren't white.

It's an occupation.

Attached: Terracotta_head_Naucratis_2.JPG (465x703, 139.65K)

wtf black lives matter now no justice no peace fuck da po-lees