Google blocking searches

I tried to access Trumps twitter earlier and noticed it wasn't saved in my recent history, so I searched for it on google and got this message.

Anyone else being shut out from searching (((google)))?

Attached: IMG_9648.PNG (640x1136, 64.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6arNiQt-g
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam
whoishostingthis.com/compare/streaming/
netromedia.com/knowledge-centre/bandwidth-calculator
wrongthink.net/read-blog/85_de-googlefy-your-life-with-alternative-media.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can search the exact same thing no problem. Don't know why you would have issues.

could be your IP provider, or you're on a watch list, or the NSA is using it's tools on your computer, what have you been up to lately?

Oh yeah I've been noticing this lately. I search shit on bing and it gives me better results meanwhile (((jewgle))) like to hide certain search results behind a bunch of kiked bullshit propaganda.

Clearly phone posting
Fucking low quality bait, you filthy nigger

Anons with the shit that is going down I recomend buying as many as you can, BaoFeng BF-F8+ Dual-Band 136-174/400-520 MHz Two-Way Radio Transceiver- Black shit is going to get ugly and we will need to know our neighbors.

I was thinking the UV-82HP was a better choice?

also

OP you absolute retard type-R

Use startpage or duckduckgo
Use tor or get a VPN
Nice bait thread CIA

'BRIN or ZAZUBRIN?
Did Google founder's Jewish family change their Russian surname?

Google is considered to be as American as apple pie, but its co-founder, Sergey Brin, was born in Soviet (Red) Russia.

"Brin was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents, Yevgenia and Mikhail Brin" - wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin

A search of the Russian internet comes up empty for the surname ""Brin""- - However, on the other hand the surname "Zazubrin" is fairly common in Russia

USA under Red Surveillance?'''
Have the grandchildren of the bloody Red Bolsheviks and their Red Terror now immigrated to the USA? Are one or more of ((them))) now conducting surveillance on Americans?

An image search turned up an old historical photo of the Bolshevik Secret Police IMO, Sergey Brin resembles the guy who is front & center.

Attached: Brin cf Bolsheviks.jpg (991x540, 215.16K)

Can't some biotechfag make a DNA-targeting virus and end their lineage at a molecular level? I want the eternal jew to be less so.

Attached: stressed frog.png (509x411, 10.16K)

My dog can eat Taco Bell and shit better results than Bing, wtf are you smoking over there?

Use startpage or any of the other ample alternative options and stop being such a faggot. Imagine when the real shit hits the fan, what are you going to do- cry to Zig Forums when Commissars Cletus and Tyrone are beating down your door? A thread died for this.

Still using Google haha neck yourself OP you deserve to have the NSA plant cp on your devices.

no shit m8
Zig Forums has been blocked from jewgle searches for a while now

Attached: 1533633962317.jpg (720x463, 96.83K)

Possible 403 Errors:

403.1 - Execute access forbidden.
403.2 - Read access forbidden.
403.3 - Write access forbidden.
403.4 - SSL required
403.5 - SSL 128 required.
403.6 - IP address rejected.
403.7 - Client certificate required.
403.8 - Site access denied.
403.9 - Too many users.
403.10 - Invalid configuration.
403.11 - Password change.
403.12 - Mapper denied access.
403.13 - Client certificate revoked.
403.14 - Directory listing denied.
403.15 - Client Access Licenses exceeded.
403.16 - Client certificate is untrusted or invalid.
403.17 - Client certificate has expired or is not yet valid.
403.18 - Cannot execute request from that application pool.
403.19 - Cannot execute CGIs for the client in this application pool.
403.20 - Passport logon failed.
403.21 - Source access denied.
403.22 - Infinite depth is denied.
403.502 - Too many requests from the same client IP; Dynamic IP Restriction limit reached.

You have to use DuckDuckGo or at the least Bing if you want to break out of the matrix. Google deliberately filters its search results about many things that would interest the curious user.

saging cia niggers

type in "search engines" and use one of those instead

You'd think some user would have done this by now.. fuckin have to do everything yourself these days

Attached: b71081a2cc00ce110e467ed8177ebe986839a01f9f255b42e7626164eb71580d.gif (320x240, 1.13M)

What, like FoxDie?

your history also has a bunch of data that is not currently valid

just use the search tool and youll see the redirect has different values

your client is being blacklisted, probably because you're a fucking idiot who got hacked. Unplug and kill yourself.

GUESS WHAT SEARCH NIGGER WON'T BLOCK

Attached: images.jpg (2112x1242, 704.91K)

Attached: hank-hell-5803230182437.png (368x408, 197.51K)

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL
Just typed it in my google and got that glorious pic
my fucking sides

Attached: laughing elf.jpg (432x576, 66.58K)

No, because jews are mutts and have European, African, and Asian dna.

duckduckgo owner: (((Gabriel Weinberg)))
startpage is dutch owned but has russian links via its contractors in jew york so it could posibly be connected to (((russian oligarchs)))

some other alternatives are:
yandex - owned by (((Arkady Volozh)))
searx - open source and created by some Hungarian named Adam Tauber that has fucking sanic as his github avatar

No, because jews are mutts and have European, African, and Asian dna.

boo hoo……..

dont use ja jew platform

google is a private company dumb cunt!

hahahahaha

sooooo stoooopid

Google intentionally censors anything remotely right wing. Use yandex instead.

I used to use their mail on lite (no js) but now, even though it still works for access, it does not work for sign up.
F

Yo am i crazy or does my social media glitch out whenever i try to post about these topics?

its probably not just you

Where do you live? Maybe this is a regional thing.

Kek.

When did this site revert back to a meeting place for degenerates?

This is one of the QTDDTOT

what happened with ixquick? its redirecting to startpage now so I assume some shennanigans there.

You’re using a VPN, retard.

technical seo! sheeeiit.

Google's abuse system was incorrectly flagging all traffic from AT&T as malicious. It's fixed now.

De-Googlefy Your Life with Alternative Media

Compendium of sources for Google and Mainstream Tech Alternatives.

A friendly reminder that if you're a person who respects their individual privacy and freedom, there is no reason to be using the products created by the botnet that is the Google company, and increasingly, mainstream Silicon Valley Tech Conglomerates.

There exists a plethora of options available for you to replace Google and Big Tech apps, platforms and services that are lighter, faster and better in general, including respect for freedom and privacy.

ONLINE ANTI-PROPAGANDA, CRITICAL ANALYSIS & TRANSPARENCY TOOLKIT & RESOURCE DIRECTORY:

NewsDiffs.org - NewsDiffs archives changes in articles after publication.
Adnauseam.IO - github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam - Draining Goolag's coffers with costly false clicks.
VirtualShield.com - Paid Virtual Private Network *PROMO CODES "HODGES" "TIMCAST"*.
SEARCH ENGINES - Ixquick.com / DuckDuckGo.com / StartPage.com
ShapeShift.IO - Cryptocurrency Converter.
PiratesWithoutBorders.com - CrowdSourcing Anarchist Solutions to Modern Problems.
ShadowStats.com - Correcting Government Statistical Manipulations.

whoishostingthis.com/compare/streaming/
netromedia.com/knowledge-centre/bandwidth-calculator

ANTI-CENSORSHIP TOOLKIT & SANDBOX DIRECTORY:

CANCER CURE - BurzynskiClinic.com
r/LimitedStateVideos - Youtube Sandbox Directory.
CampusReform.org - Documenting College Campus Abuses.
GovtRequest.Facebook.com - Facebook's backend analytics for government censorship and unmasking requests and legal orders.
PerspectiveAPI.com - Prototype AI censorship program that can be user manipulated at this stage.
OnlineCensorship.org - Tallying online censorship for documentation.
F-Droid.org - App Store Alternative to Goolag Play & Apple.
InfoGalactic.com - Wikipedia Alternative.
OnionShare.org - Open source tool that lets you securely and anonymously share a file of any size.
Prism-Break.org - Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora.
MAIL SERVICES - ProtonMail.com / Yindex.com / HushMail.com / Evolution Mail Client / Claws-Mail.org / MailPile.IS
BROWSERS - PaleMoonBrowser.com / Brave.com / Opera.com
DigiSafe.com - Paid Email & File Storage Service.
wrongthink.net/read-blog/85_de-googlefy-your-life-with-alternative-media.html

ALTERNATIVE MEDIA TOOLKIT & RESOURCE DIRECTORY:

ALT-FUNDING - MakerSupport.com / Hatreon.com / Counter.Fund / BackTheRight.com / Venmo.com/ WeSearchr.com

ALT-VIDEO - DTube.com / Bitchute.com / PewTube.com / Vimeo.com / DailyMotion.com / Viewly.com / LivePeer.com / LiveLeak.com / Periscope.com / Disclose.TV / SmachCast.TV

ALT-AUDIO - StreamLabs.com / Restream.IO / Stitcher.com / uStream.com / TuneIn.com / RadioNet.com / AudioBoom.com / Radionomy.com / SoundCloud.com / ThingLink.com / Spreaker.com

ALT-SOCIAL MEDIA - Steemit.com / Chainbb.com / Freedom.Social / SnapChat.com / Voat.com / WrongThink.net / Minds.com / Gab.AI / BlogSpot.com / WordPress.com

ALT-STREAMING & HOSTING -
MainStreaming.TV / StreamingVideoProvider.com / Zype.com / Wowza.com / BrightCove.com / DaCast.com / OnyxServers.com / Bambuser.com / YouNow.com / QIK.com / Justin.TV / Vokle.com / VaughnLive.TV / FreedoCast.com / FlixWagon.com / Muvi.com / Contus.com / VidMeUp.com / Vzaar.com / ServerRoom.net / VosCast.com / MySpace.com / FrontLayer.com / Jet-Stream.com (E.U.) / PrimCast.com / StringWire.com / VideoWhisper.com / Corp.Kaltura.com / ComCities.com / VideoLan.org / LiveStreamingCDN.com / Streamera.TV / StreamWithQ.com / Ooyala.com / StreamGuys.com / StreamingMediaHosting.com / PlanetStream.net / StreamDays.com / uStudio.com / Cincopa.com / XYZStreamHosting.com / PlayStream.com / MonetizeMedia.com / CamVista.net / ScaleEngine.com / EvoStream.com / StreamHash.com / InfoManiak.com (E.U.) / StreamCasting.com / ViaStreaming.com / aStream.com / FlashWebTown.com / WebCastsUSA.com / FLVHosting.com (20$ 50GB - 200$ 3TB) / Brid.TV/mobile-live-streaming / BoxCast.com / TinyChat.com / TritonDigital.com / StreamingFree.biz / StreamGB.com/videos / StreamingWizard.com / StreamingPulse.com