NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

NFL fans will see history made this season, and it has nothing to do with what goes on between the goalposts.

The Los Angeles Rams and the New Orleans Saints will have male cheerleaders dancing on their squads for the first time.
Dancers Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies have been preparing for the NFL season since they made the Rams cheerleading squad in March.

archive.is/0Wz1X

Attached: nfl-cheerleader-quinton-peron.jpg (780x438, 29.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pozzitively gay as fuck.

Oh Christ…. so it begins….

As if the kneeling wasn't bad enough, ruining the normalfag's eye candy ought to wake them up.

it's their way to say to those who stopped watching because of the kneeling "we really really don't want you back".
this is what happens when lefties believe their own bullshit and their own polls. i mean it should be known that pandering to sjws is not profitable.
they're noisy as fuck, but most of the times they complain about products they don't use and hobbies they don't practice,

Dont forget black people are very homophobic.

The NFL chose black people as their preferred target audience with the kneeling thing.
But this is really going to piss them off. They may end up with nobody left.

This sure does rustle my jinnies. In other news, rich jews promote nigger faggotry to mainstream white folk, film at 11.

you sure? the faggiest "dancers" i've ever seen were all black.

SOOOO GAY

Everything. They have fucked up everything.

Just give me one piece of entertainment that they haven't infiltrated and perverted.

I've been thrown out of 109 bars, fucking bar owners need to be banned. It's not me, honest.

the jews are tanking the instruments created to shape public perception. The media, television, movies, sports,social media, search engines, etc.Their strategy is-

Fuck niggerball and get this (((Drudge))) report headline the fuck out of here, kike.

Attached: lead_large.png (615x470, 371.72K)

NIGGER FAGGOT LEAGUE

Attached: niggerfaggots.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

FPBP

the music and lyrics were infantile. The only reason anyone paid to promote that nigger is because of the degeneracy of the content.

Is that Millie or Vanillie?

keep in mind that we are talking not about the smart kikes that put the system in place.
we are talking about the children of said kikes.
you know, born rich, put in position of power for no other reason other than shameless nepotism and all that stuff.

I've always thought of the final judgement at God's hands to be a solemn occasion, but seeing stuff like this, it suddenly makes sense why right after the judgement happens, all the people and creatures in heaven immediately break out in joyful praise songs.

The bog is too good for them. They need something hotter and more eternal.

Anime

wtf?
blacks are the number one offender in homosexual prison rape.

goox, end the nigger felon league once and for all

So let's really think about this

The most likely reason I can think of for this is the kikes want to bankrupt a bunch of wealthy ass niggers so, in turn, they will blame mean 'ol whitey (remember, Jews are white when it serves them!) and further the distance between us.

I really fucking hate kikes. seriously

Aaaaaaaaaaand there goes the ratings!
Game, set, match.

yes

People still watch this garbage? Even paying for TV is like paying a jew to take a shit on you.

Attached: television programming.jpg (600x712 65.26 KB, 81.99K)

Remember, niggers are elementry; it's a hole to fuck, so to them, they're still straight. How many niggers receive through the exit?

LoL faggy males mincing about at NFL games
It's the NFLs last throw of the dice to entice the homosexual alt-right back to games

Figurative distance is useless. Literal distance as in repatriation back to Africa is the only distance I want between myself and niggers.

Is this a parody of something else or is this actually something that exists in the world that real people listen to?

I'm being dead serious, please reply in kind.

The nigger problem can be solved with a shotgun and 2 step verification made to keep 12 year olds out of your locked files.
They aren't a problem or a threat worth dealing with at this time. Africa isn't going anywhere.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

And that's just counting the ones who bother to get checked out.

Sports were cucked long before this latest virtue signalling.

Attached: The Alternative Hypothesis - Turn it Off.webm (426x240, 14.57M)

And nobody loves fucking little boy buttholes like Muslims besides the jews, but that doesn't stop them from being hypocritical about the faggotry they pretend they don't love. Niggers will be laughing like retards when the shemales take the field.

Attached: muslim.jpg (500x483, 27.74K)

I don't know much of the details concerning every subculture under the wider umbrella a nigger culture, but to have their own super-faggy gay culture where niggers cross dress, dance and act flamboyant.

It really shouldn't be that surprising when you consider all the fatherlessness and all the unreported child sexual abuse. Nigger culture is pretty much synonymous with prison culture anyways when you think about it.

So if I had cable I could turn on MTV and see this video?

You have to understand, I'm 20 years detached from cable tv and haven't seen a new release movie since, I think the Hulk (the one where he fights the mutated dogs).

Attached: 1421546474347.gif (500x281, 370.67K)

Wow, I mean, Wow. That's REALLY going to help their ratings.

I will never be able to unsee that abomination. It will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Attached: hope_lost.jpg (766x960, 79.88K)

How can they do this shit but Aaron Rodgers still has to stay in the closet?

Jesus help me

Attached: Screenshot_20180807-161450_Firefox.jpg (1076x1649, 352.04K)

You wouldn't see played along side your usual ghetto nigger rap video, but in the age of the internet, there is incentive to market to ever more niche (and degenerate) subcultures, so now in the age of jewtube, you can find gay black videos like this. I won't post it for obvious reasons, but this video was posted by Vevo, who is basically the industry MTV equivalent on youtube and it is every bit as faggy as that video.

watch?v=ZMmwDy-27AM

Send that back in time to WW2. Hell, even WW1. This is what soldiers died for.

Attached: soyim.png (644x800, 14.63K)

Wow…. Fucking wow. Thank you for the link, but I am absolutely not clicking on that shit. I've had my fill of boy pussy for this life.

The last comment in that image is Jesus answering your prayer.

=fun nigger fact of the day black men have the highest rate of homosexuality of any racial group in America==

fun nigger fact of the day black men have the highest rate of homosexuality of any racial group in America

Brilliant post

I’m gonna puke

Chess?

Attached: 59137043-C48E-4C89-BE68-447F2D5FC535.jpeg (420x408, 39.72K)

"Good, let them dig their own grave, see you in 2020!"

Attached: vince 3.png (614x374, 59.01K)

I really don't understand why sports clubs in USA are like this…there's nothing about them, the clubs can change cities whenenever they feel like
In my country clubs belong to the members. The member has to pay a fee each year, but they can attend general meetings to discuss club issues, budget approval, other stuff, they elect the club president every 4 years and everyone can run for club president after some years as a member without stopping paying…
Even if a club resident sold the shares to a single person, the members would be so angry the major share holder and the person who sold the shares would be killed.

Exactly this.

Haha. This. It's almost as though they thought "hmm, now that we've done kneeling, what else could we do to piss off the largest percentage of our target audience possible and annihilate our ratings further? I know - faggots. Let's bring in faggots, so that the audience can't even distract itself from the vile niggerspecimens we force them to watch, they have to watch faggots too. Brilliant!"

They will smash everything that is considered "american" or white so all you're left with is shitlib dominated areas. Unfortunately what they overlooked is these pozzed "american" institutions is what has been destroying whites for decades.
The less of these distractions whites have the more whites will spend time on things that matter: books, innawoods, wives/children, manual work, etc. These fuckin retards don't even realize that they're only making whites stronger not weaker. Keep it up faggots and take the rest of pro sports with you. Kek

Good. Whenever anyone enagages with a handegg fan the first thing they should ask them is how much cocks they suck and ridicule them publicly.

Attached: manipulation.gif (634x769, 255.21K)

Nah m8.

Attached: Sports Jews.png (1920x1080, 222.4K)

Attached: obvious disdain.PNG (2631x1479 88.25 KB, 150.47K)

checked

>(((jfw)))

/sp/ is never going to live this one down.

Attached: goybasherface.png (535x425, 436.92K)

everyone in this thread should watch this video

if you are reading this thread these faggots in the NFL are not directed to you. It's directed towards children. I watched football when I was a kid. When I became an adult, I was to busy actually doing things and hated sitting on the couch all weekend. Zionism ladders corruption over generations.

Attached: At-the-NFL-Experience-Driven-by-Genesis1000-children-from-the-Houston-area-enjoyed-an-interactive-day-of-NFL-Play-60-activitie-1.jpg (1000x662, 176.14K)

It's called the Lake of Fire. It's where shit gets destroyed, forever to be forgotten as if it never were. God's oven. Best job in the universe is the bloke who mans the entrance and throws the fuckers in.

Attached: jew tossed lake of fire.jpg (317x178, 30.7K)

Surprised MLB isn’t more cuck all thing considered.

Motorsport. Althought Bernie Ecclestone sure tried his best.

haha a bridge too far Shlomo. LOVE IT. This is golden boomer bait. Take that gay nigger dick like your son and her wife do hahaha

Oh yes, it's starts.

Eat shit dummy, this is a chance to cause jews and niggers to lose BILLIONS. With the bonus of waking up White people.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

Attached: trump blm nfl 4.jpg (1275x1650, 150.54K)

You're talking about the WWE, not NFL. NFL is for old fucking loser men and women who want to hang with the boys. Work a blue collar job and you'll find out. They wont shut up about it.

Pre-2001 TV like The Highlander. And the UFC is still straight forward. But the Chinese just bought into it so that's going to change.

beta male

These kikes will find a way to pozz up anything they can. They'll be going after cup stacking soon too as gay as that already is.

CASTRATION.

Nice Zoroastrian mythology Hitler pic though.

Attached: Nietzsche serpent jesus religion.jpg (695x732, 139.73K)

No I am talking about the NFL

Attached: FullSizeRender_2_1024x1024.jpg (542x693, 44.27K)

Kids aren't watching NFL you fucking tard. It's grown men and their kids are running around the yard while scream at them to shut up.

the absolute state of circumcised boomer goyim and their sportsball.

Niggers, gay niggers and kikes. What a wonderful league. Can't even pull together a proper superb owl halftime show any longer.

10 bucks says the normie-tards ust bend over and take it (that's actually up next on the menu)

This.

Yeah, no.
Stop White genocide.
Remove ZOG.
Reestablish White homelands for Whites only.

Build the wall deport them ALL.
The only way to MAGA is to remove ZOG and MAWA.

Those things, yes.
But don't forget that most blacks live in the inner city.
IE, they drink city water and eat heavily processed factory food.
IE, they are the most poisoned group of all.
All that fluoride, atrazine, birth control pill contamination in the water, industrial chemical crap in the food, tons of high fructose corn syrup, and so on.
No wonder they are turning into faggots in enormous numbers.
Take note, White man.
If you eat garbage, then you become garbage.
Also, the kikes are poisoning us all intentionally.

You're honestly not missing much.
It's all horseshit SJW vomit nowadays.
The only things that are any good are "men who do work" type shows where they are gold mining or fishing or whatever.
Which is honestly sad.
The fact that watching (mostly) White men move dirt around and complain is better than the actual shit coming out of hollywood these days is just pathetic.
I mean, come on.
Of course, kike hollywood being kikes, so….

Those wars were a terrible and retarded mistake.
All those brave, young, White men dead, and for what?
For nothing.
For less than nothing.

Kikes and kikery.
Money and greed.
"Professional sports" in the USA is generally used by mega-wealthy fatcats as a means to A. make fat money and B. "show off" to their faggy rich fatcat buddies.
It's all bullshit.

Any White American who still watches professional niggerball round or niggerball lemon is a cuck and a traitor.
At least switch over to college ball while boycotting niggerball bullshit. STOP FEEDING THE BEAST.

This.
It's like gamergate x100.
Take away the distractions that keep Whites uninformed and distracted and what you get is a bunch of angry Whites who start asking hard questions about what the fuck is going on.
Of course, the lefty cult can't help themselves.
Good.
Make sports unbearable to every White man who has ANY self respect or dignity.
Keep making the fire rise.

Also this.

Many of them will.
It's the ones who reject it on their own that we need to redpill.
They are the ones who have some actual pride.

I just spent 15 minutes tracing hakf naked nigger bodies. I hope one of you fuckers uses this to troll at least.

here

Attached: nfl-now.jpg (1027x772, 134.1K)

ROW DAT TROW DAT BOII PUCCI

use this to paint diversity as literal faggots.
it's already true, but meme it anyway.

blacks are the biggest faggots on the planet next to kikes.

Will do, fag-user!

Attached: 1399674786439.jpg (247x247 98.39 KB, 10.27K)

Attached: niggas are gay.PNG (1651x128, 30.31K)

Are jews intentionally trying to crash the NFL or just stupid?
Are Jews this willing to lose money for propaganda?

That chart should include commissioners.

Attached: star wars jews white genocide.jpg (1024x581, 114.72K)

The purpose of pro sports in America is the same as the purpose of professional military and police forces, fire departments, banks, political parties, media outlets and the rest: to strip the individual of all power over his life and make him feel small and worthless, with no connection to anything but the things that can be used to control him.

For example, say you were hungry. Would you walk out to the chicken coop and grab a few eggs, or pluck an apple or two from your tree? No you would not, because the family farm is now a corporate behemoth. You will go to the mega-grocery store and pay Jew-cash.

When you witness a nigger chimpout, would you step in like your ancestors and rope the disobedient nogs with other white men in your peer group? No you would not, because we "let the courts handle that" now, as if paying Jews $200 an hour to argue with each other is the objectively right way to resolve issues.

When your DNA tells you it's time to breed, do you negotiate with the father of a virginal girl in the village, whose character you can vouch for? No you do not. You log into Tinder and find a whore who'll suck your dick with no more human connection than the guy who changes your oil.

As to the point, what does it mean when you invest your whole emotional life in the Philadelphia Niggers or the Chicago Niggers or the Buffalo Niggers, and one day they just up and move away? You know what happens – the old Cincinnati Niggers move into town, and within one season you're treating their exploits like a matter of life and death for your clan.

All of this conspires to render white men powerless and with no sense of ownership over their homes, their lives, or their communities. It turns you from an independent freeholder and fighter for what's right into a mindless unit of production and consumption. Instead of valuing human relationships, all you need to simulate that shit is the kikes' bank-printed currency, the more the better.

Of course, niggers, spics, and women have no issue with this. None of them feels the pull of the stars. Fill their bellies with good food and make sure they aren't too chilly in winter, and you have a happy slave for life. Being able to summon infinite food with a plastic card appeals to shallow females and other lesser apes.

Our job is to remain human.

Attached: Show_Me_Feel.jpg (680x339, 22.67K)

CRASHING THIS GAME
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Prediction:

Whereas before they rarely showed the cheerleaders during the game, They will now show them 10x more. This will be due to the fact that these chimps will be pawing white women. Its every station, every show, every commercial now.

Cancel Cable. Do it now.

Attached: x.png (1000x474, 647.62K)

or they'll go full faggot and replace sexy cheerleaders with niggerfaggots in belly shirts.

Attached: d8b48d3f9f7dc1bbc18c11c03503bd15317877dcf57c1b2797bdf99801b2a5ef.gif (512x512 50.98 KB, 222.97K)

I stand corrected

Who do you even think you're talking to?

Yes, Shlomo you're right. No one agrees with me. I'm all alone.

Attached: decline of roman empire sexual degeneracy.png (517x649 255.53 KB, 18.03K)

No Fans Left
Faggots Only!

I've been saying it for awhile now, mainstream burger sports are incredibly gay.

I hate how they define what constitutes a historical moment. Yes, faggots dancing on the sideline at a football game is as momentous of an occasion as curing smallpox.

no, MTV doesn't play music videos anymore, just degenerate racemixing/hookup reality shows

good post user, thanks