Far Right Lawyer

Im doing this for my sanity. I am a 27 year old professional attorney in Los Angeles. I have been getting harassed non stop for 22 days straight. I think they have gathered up my dip spit and are using that to hack my brain. I think it is the israeli mossad, iranian military intel, my co-worker ali, the FBI, mike stathis, jefferson lee, and blonde in the belly of the beast and her boyfriend. They want me to loose my job and to get disbarred. They want to also take my damn blog and my ideas. How do i turn this off man. almost 500 hours in a row. These people keep threatening to guy my family and that they are Donald Trump and his family. They also say they are mike pompe and gina haspel. I wrote 10 complaints to the FBI and called them 5 times. No response. Might be a mossad house trap i walked into. These people are sick. Help me out bro.

Attached: IMG_0694.jpg (2448x3264 1.73 MB, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollandshielding.com
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey dipshit

Americans spell "loose", lose.

Nice try, though.

TAVISTOCK is using psychotronic weaponry against you if you're not a LARP that is.

Yeah because someone with 8 years of college doesn't know the difference between lose and loose.

shitty bait go back to cuckchan

ayye, late 20s is usually when schizophrenia kicks in for those with a genetic predisposition for it!

whats your blog, OP?

slide thread. sage, report.

Attached: 1527685142524.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

How is this shit still up?

Nobody wants to look at your dick, faggot.

sage

Psychotronic weaponry. It is time to dedicate your life to naming the Jew in public 24/7 and having live streams so everyone will be aware of if the government assassinates you.

>>>/fbi/

Kill yourself.

Fuck off, Learningchode

Attached: LEARNINGCHODE REPORT.png (2000x4000, 3.58M)

Why am I looking at a semi-erect penis in this thread? Why, just why?

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (630x880, 134.27K)

OP, do a web search for orgonite. They won't be able to hit you as hard if you have a few pieces on you at all times.

learning chode and kampfy arent the same person

1. because censorship is for faggots and alphabet agencies
2. because it's fake as fuck. that fall would have snapped his neck and you can actually see the rope going down the back of his jacket

WHO IS MODERATING THIS BOARD? WHY IS Zig Forums SO FUCKING POZZED?

Do you have some liquid fiberglass resin? Can you pick up a quartz pebble and shred some aluminum foil into shavings? Mix these things together in a polyethylene or teflon-coated mold to produce an object like that in the picture. If it's psychotronics, that should help a lot. If not, you have bigger problems.

Attached: orgonite.jpg (1000x1000, 276.78K)

Because he's semi-excited

Toasting in the CIAnigger bread. Forget that new age stuff, user. Give them the real deal: hollandshielding.com

Because the board is presently going commando- just like OP.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Attached: Selection_159.jpg (567x454, 200.77K)

Holy shit, looks like they have a great selection. My idea's cheaper, but if this guy's a lawyer he should be able to afford a bunch of this shielding equipment.

Kill yourself faggot. Take some Jews with you.

Holy fuck man get some help. You’ve gone off the deep end.