Iran sanctions thread

Not just words: US sanctions on Iran have a real world effect.

Trump threatens world after slapping with ‘most biting sanctions’

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1026762818773757955
archive.fo/HbGr5

>Iran’s currency has lost around half its value since Mr Trump’s announcement, with investors fearing US penalties.
>The move has stoked tensions in Iran, which has seen days of protests and strikes over water shortages, high prices and anger at the political system.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/trump-fulfils-vow-to-hit-iran-hard-as-nation-slams-american-bullying/news-story/2eaeb5991016ebf2a9a7b5ffac8dd879
archive.fo/Z7unr

Attached: TrumpIranSanctionsWorldPeace.png (905x562, 182.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/ishamir/the-good-fortune-of-mr-browder/
cnbc.com/2018/04/12/irans-currency-crisis-brings-it-one-step-closer-to-economic-collapse.html
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=IRR&to=USD&view=1Y
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=IRR&to=USD&view=10Y
finance.yahoo.com/news/eu-protects-firms-trading-iran-trump-sanctions-100922623.html
web.archive.org/web/20180808000126/https://finance.yahoo.com/news/eu-protects-firms-trading-iran-trump-sanctions-100922623.html
financialtribune.com/articles/energy-economy/69229/six-fold-rise-in-eu-oil-imports-from-iran
ec.europa.eu/energy/en/data-analysis/eu-crude-oil-imports
projectcensored.org/11-bush-blocked-iran-nuclear-deal/
archive.fo/iA2Nf
salon.com/2011/11/26/wes_clark_and_the_neocon_dream/
archive.is/XFdfN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a matter of fact, they're the only reason for the increased pressure on Iran.

If it's not boots on the ground invasion or bombing population centers, I really don't care. You're just the same anti-Trump shill who goes around and tries to stir up shit over every single tweet.

Wew lad, almost got that (((first post))), didn't you?

He's asking for world war, because that's gonna happen.
Iran only has one real fault, wanting a non usurious currency, just like Gaddafi, Hitler, Hussein, JFK, The founding fathers (although at their time there was no ZOG version of America that could bomb them for that, only angry Britons), Jefferson, et cetera.

If this goes through without any notable opposition of Americans then I will consider their right to bear arms pointless outside of shooting nogs via castle doctrine and their free speech pointless outside of getting propagandad all the time and therefore Yellowstone will erupt and purge this golem nation so everyone else can breathe again and exterminate all the parasites without "too large to fail" big brother.

If you're American, make sure your troops know how stupid they would be for doing that, make them learn from history and mock them at every opportunity with everything negative the US now suffers from due to all the meddling in WW1 and WW2, as well as the ME.

The sad part is he's doing it for free

Inshallah my BASED fellow muslim

I agree. If something goes down I'll be among the first to protest. Hoping it's just smoke and mirrors like the Syrian missile strike and North Korea, but we'll see.

Main points from attached video:

Bolton

Rohani

Bolton

If ZOG decides to invade iran it's a win for us since it will literally be yet another afghanistan quagmire for the forseeable future, though I doubt it would go further than a blockade of ports, air and sea.
With how stretched and fucked the US army is I don't think a full scale invasion would happen.

> it's a win for (((us)))
Indeed, a big win for (((you))).

The president is a motherfucking faggot.

Yeah ever since the jew hoax of the century with the American election, agent Trumpstein has simply served isreal's interests.

If even the fact that even one post was ever made in support of Trump since then would be a travesty, only Zig Forums has been turned into a NeoConservative news aggregator, with dozens of jews calling you a kike for not celebrating ZOGs victory

Attached: TrumpReallyMakesTheKikejewsAngry.mp4 (226x400, 5.64M)

Obongo somehow did neither

Here is an interesting video from Tucker Carlson on Fox from about two weeks ago, this time talking about war rather than sanctions. It looks like Carlson is trying to caution the President a little.

Carlson

Many of Trump's advisors are for it…

Carlson
But he leaves out the most obvious country that would push for war, which is Israel.

Kys

Why the fuck should I listen to a literal Yiddish faggot?

I better not desire anything! That's jewish!
dipshit

SAY IT TUCKER YOU FUCKING PATHETIC CUCK

I used to like this guy, now I can't stand him.

FUCK YOU TRUMP.
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND STOP TRYING TO DRAG US INTO ANOTHER WAR IN SANDLAND FOR ISRAELI INTERESTS!

lmao get a new script.

He always does, Carlson is a Zionist stooge just like the rest.

Eat a dick you sycophantic kike-serving nigger.

will do (((fellow white nationalist)))

Where are all the wall.jpg shills? Disappointing!

Attached: Trump_Wall9.jpg (1292x727 72.3 KB, 221.51K)

What the fuck are you even trying to say you kike worm?
This is literally about Trump calling for economic and military warfare against Israel's greatest enemy in the region, and you've got the fucking gall to call me a Jew for not supporting it?

FUCK YOU, KIKE.

Attached: Normal_Trump_Supporter.jpg (1034x895, 201.85K)

Whatever, Jew.

The Orange Zionist is first in line on the day of the rope right behind his Jewish friends, Jewish business partners and Jewish family

Attached: Typical Tricks.jpg (1000x620, 156.78K)

I will now call you a Jew and win the argument.

Attached: Just_This.jpg (1140x858, 158.58K)

Just filter and ignore, user, anyone left supporting (((Trump))) at this point is paid or a broken shell of a man who is beyond hope. They're just here to pilpul and accuse others of what they're doing and derail threads into incomprehensible nonsense.

I never filter, but ignoring is likely the best go to at this point, given the truth of what you say.

Out of all the shit Trump should be focused on right now he chooses sanctions on Iran.

Attached: RedditTierMeme.jpg (620x397, 60.49K)

BASED neocon Jew puppet Trump

Those sanctions are meant to starve the people. Every election we get some Jewish puppet.

The top Jews and their shills are advocating the toughest sanctions possible on Russia.
To understand the one Jewish scammer behind this Russia histeria, must read. unz.com/ishamir/the-good-fortune-of-mr-browder/

How fucking bageled can you get

Iran has always been at the top of the jewish hitlist, much more so than Russia.

It's meant to start a civil war, which America will inevitably be dragged into. The CIA is already astroturfing all these protests there, following the same methods as they did for the Arab spring and Syria.

Is there a chance that the rumor that Trump had talked to Aliens about giving us more advanced medical technology if he could get the world to get rid of all nuclear weapons is true?

First picture is Iran Rial vs USD for the last year. The big drop and then flat line was when Iran tried to fix its currency.

cnbc.com/2018/04/12/irans-currency-crisis-brings-it-one-step-closer-to-economic-collapse.html

Second picture is the same but for the last 10 years. The currency has been going down for quite a while, but the sanctions have accelerated it.

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=IRR&to=USD&view=1Y
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=IRR&to=USD&view=10Y

Economic warfare can be pretty effective.

Attached: IranRial10Y.png (834x444 66.8 KB, 61.8K)

Oh boy, I'm sure glad things changed by Trump getting elected.

Attached: slapped.gif (384x216, 1.92M)

And when nothing happens except the mullahs step down, Iran returns to being a secular nation and peace is establish, what then?

Attached: 18726398127941.jpg (576x384, 80.26K)

Then we can all enjoy internet censorship and losing the midterms because (((they))) were able to rig the elections because conservatives were purged from having any social media presence because Trump was focused on Jared Kushner's agenda rather than defending his base.

>>>/qresearch/

Attached: qoomer.png (395x572, 139.31K)

Iran will stop trying to attack America like it has almost every single god damn day since 1979. Every single day they try to breech our infrastructure, our military, and move closer and closer to nuclear weapons via their 10,000s of centrifuges. Yeah, piss off astroturfing Zig Forums fuck. This will literally be a make or break moment for Trump and if he fails to stop Iran we are all fucked.

Trump and his (((masters))) must be pretty damn pissed that Syria and Iran were able to beat all the golems they put against Assad, the plans were BTFO and now the orange puppet couldn't do shit except spergout and reimpose sanctions and even threatening other nations who don't follow (((his))) orders.

so world peace or war …. this guy is on fire

(checked)
Can you post some examples? Preferably from each decade.

Like how your King Nigger flew in a few pallets of "non-usury" currency for your CIA and Mossad handlers to fund all that awesome muslim peacekeeping stuff, amirite fellow white?

Attached: op16042018180925.jpg (532x665, 34.67K)

when you have power you better exert it or you will lose that power … and if you dont exert it then what was the point to trying to achieve that status in the first place

you status, our worth as a nation has to mean something. Its a simple juxtaposition of you have a friend and your friend dealing with some shady people. If you have strong convictions you dont allow this in your life. You tell that friend Its them or me. I not going to hang around someone who deals in shady shit.

Seems as a nation, america stands for world peace , nothing less. And we have the military to back it up. So we are the bully on the playground making sure no one sells drugs on that playground.

-bitch smacks liberals
-get North Korea to open up to the world
-firm hand on immigration
-takes a strong stance on american industry
-clear foreign policy direction

Hes a fucking stud. His words matter and he deploys actions. I think its far from being the world police. Its being an assertive nation that understands its worth in the world and just wants to make sure the world knows where we stand on certain issues and what we are willing to do.

Asserting free will is not being a policeman user. And under President Trump , America is once again a sovereign nation. As Alex would say: Fuck Globalists

You sound like a caricature.
Here, that's you on the top right.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x800, 59.21K)

Attached: 1417662909832.png (504x360, 94.69K)

and the meme is becoming real you little idiot.

what are you going to do about it??? I see you dont even have a counter argument. Youll see us growing more and more. That picture of yours will be filled out with more arche-types. We will engulf your entire existence with MAGA. Your boss, your internet, next your women.

You are fucked mate. Cool pic

You get your (you)

I'm getting real fucking sick of whatever is going on.

You mean he released Iranian funds that were illegally frozen in the revolution. It was their money in the first place.

If the mullahs step down, then Iran is finished. It will be absorbed into globalism and become just another puppet state. That is exactly what Jews want.

Implying anyone with half a brain in the USA would willing give money back to terrorist, even if it was their own, to fund more terrorism.
If anything, the US should have burned the money on live TV as a fuck you, on 9/12.

You shills are so easy to spot.
He literally said in his speech the other day it's already started and we know it's already started. Wall has begun you tard.

You idiots need to be purged.

Moron

We give $15 billion to the terrorists who did 9/11 every single year, and they're the sole benefactors of any action against Iran.

The USA is not a nation. It's a Jewish empire.

Just like Zig Forums always conveniently leaves out the other shit-skin oil countries like Saudi Arabia and their influence in our societies and governments. It's one of the reasons I don't take people seriously here. When jews are the 100% be-all, end-all god an mastermind of fucking everything to you morons, it almost sounds like, in many situations, you're shilling. Even if you retards acknowledge some other group, you justify it by saying they're cryptojews. Fuck, even the Chinese and Koreans are jews of the East. You can't have a rational fucking discussion about anything around here because some dumb fuck is always trying to box you into a "jews did it" mentality. Jews are a major player among many. I'm so fucking sick of you morons trying to shut everything else out besides jews. You'd ignore a knife in the back if a jew didn't do it. Get fucking real.

Fucking shabes goy

Why is the EU trying to avoid sanctions and conflict? Probably because they have more to lose.

The EU blocking statute undoes the effects of US sanctions on EU companies that would trade with Iran. My take on this is that the US is effectively sanctioning the EU.

EU tells businesses to boost trade with Iran despite US sanctions

>It bans European companies from complying with the US sanctions, nullifies any US court order against European businesses and makes it legally possible for affected firms to seek compensation.

>Iranian exports of oil and fuel to the EU were up by 344 per cent to €5.5bn in 2016.

finance.yahoo.com/news/eu-protects-firms-trading-iran-trump-sanctions-100922623.html
web.archive.org/web/20180808000126/https://finance.yahoo.com/news/eu-protects-firms-trading-iran-trump-sanctions-100922623.html

See also:
financialtribune.com/articles/energy-economy/69229/six-fold-rise-in-eu-oil-imports-from-iran
ec.europa.eu/energy/en/data-analysis/eu-crude-oil-imports

>unz.com/ishamir/the-good-fortune-of-mr-browder/
It looks like some dirty business indeed.

I will try to stick to the data.

Attached: EUImportsOfIranianOil2013to2017.png (849x565, 43.97K)

Jewish individuals, jewish organizations, and jewish influence have been the most dangerous problem for us for centuries, not Saudi Arabia, not China, and not Korea. What should we be doing exactly? Talking about the non-existent cabal of influential Koreans and Korean-led organizations that are working to erase Europeans?
You got a fucking problem with people pointing out that there's a jew behind the curtain? Maybe it's because you are too pathetic to enter into the real world.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

You are the globalist goon you are just to stupid to understand that.

OK.

BASED Trump taking care of Israel's enemy

You sandniggers are hilarious and give yourselves too much credit, you're nothing but a golem for the kikes, puppets on a string dancing to their tune, on your own you present no real threat on a major level.
The moment kikes are removed from positions of power and influence within our governments and they can no longer uphold the policies that not only allow you subhumans to pour into our nations to wreak havoc, but also prevent us from organizing and taking action against your ilk, you will be swiftly and effortlessly disposed of.

Attached: STRAY DOG.png (3673x5585 481.73 KB, 1.81M)

Youre right. Its a kike behind every major conflict. What a shit show. If Trump starts a war Ill know he's a kike puppet and wont be voting red or blue in 2020.

Filtered.

Fuck off, Chaim

You fuck off, Muhammad.

Haven't heard that one in a while. All these years, and JIDF is sticking to the same arguments. I guess you guys are all here to shill for Jonestein?

Attached: 1401158367818da5.jpg (650x553, 248.42K)

Exactly this. Some things never change.

You just proved my case for me. Filtered. One-dimensionality. "Ignore those people over there, only pay attention to these people!"

It all boils down to fairness. The officials of the United States have continually broken agreements. It is greed plain and simple. And the greedy people say:

These are the people that don't give a shit about anyone except as their serfs.

A little known story that back in 2005 when Iran was first being denounced globally for enriching Uranium, they "offered a deal to the United States, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom that would have made it impossible to build nuclear weapons."

>At that time, Iran did not have the capability to fabricate fuel rods. The offer included the plan to ship its uranium to an “agreed upon country” for enrichment in exchange for yellowcake, the raw material used to make fuel rods. Once uranium is fabricated into fuel rods, it is practically impossible to reconvert for military purposes. As Gareth Porter reports for Consortium News, Mousavian’s account makes it clear that President George W. Bush’s administration “refused to countenance any Iranian enrichment capability, regardless of the circumstances.”

projectcensored.org/11-bush-blocked-iran-nuclear-deal/
archive.fo/iA2Nf

Meanwhile, in (((the world you and I inhabit))), it's the serfs who suffer, both locally and abroad. It's not the politicians who are getting locked up, it's not their families who are being bombed by drones. They aim to normalize their cheating, but in simplest terms, they are stealing.

THOSE WHO REJECT FAIRNESS IN ACTIONS CAN'T APPEAL UPON IT TO COME TO THEIR AID.

Naturally this is also a continuation of the scheme cooked up pre-9/11 and pushed by hegemonist warhawks ever since:

>salon.com/2011/11/26/wes_clark_and_the_neocon_dream/
archive.is/XFdfN

Not that the other side of the aisle are truly any different. How the Democratic Party became technocrat warmongers is beyond the scope of this post; suffice it to say both parties in the U.S. two party system are essentially the same. A lot of Trump voters were fooled by the rhetoric of 'swamp-draining' etc etc, just as a lot of people who voted for Obama were fooled by the 'CHANGE', 'HOPE' and 'YES WE CAN' rhetoric. If current POTUS really was going to drain the swamp, he wouldn't have a cabinet made up of establishment bureaucrats, corporate lobbyists, and CFR, Bilderberg, and Trilateral Commission members.

What's to be done, you ask? LOCAL ACTIVIST ACTIVITIES. There will be nothing but the usual hype around the Congressionals and Presidentials, but LOCAL GOVERNMENTS are where the efforts have to focus. Use your head because you ain't got nothing else.

Someone post that video of a general or aid of sort who leaked the plan since 911 to hit these 5 middle eastern countries like a zionist harp please ffs.

Adult Swim better find Sam Hyde and get WORLD PEACE back on the air!

kek whenever this is brought up on the radio they say that these sanctions are very welcome by "regional allies"
I have absolutely NO IDEA who they could mean by this

Not surprised Trump shills are heavily sliding this thread, as fucking usual

>(((US))):BOMB EVERY BABY!

Why would a regime take over their nation's economy only to raise prices on the common man? Where is the nation's propose when the riot forces are now mainly under@ b&s tasked with containing revolts? How can they proclaim their dedication to strong traditions when the leadership are continuously exposed to giving in to decadence? I desire a solid argument before I tip off your command for wasting time on a Cantonese gutter oil forum when you should be quelling your own nation's dissenting countrymen.

Attached: carlin_shrug03.png (384x318, 135.71K)

Cause nothing is going to happen. Like N. Korea, bad actors in Iran are being removed. The mullahs are next. Iran will be free again and Israel will no longer have a boogeyman to scapegoat its aggression, thus America doesnt have to police the ME anymore. Russia can take care of that.

Oh yes, I'm sure thats exactly how Obama would have booked that money had the action not been leaked to the media.

It doesnt strike any of you based muslim lovers as odd the way the EU is scrambling to save Iran?

Attached: 8751636526.png (719x3008, 893.81K)

You don't deserve the "solid argument" you asked for because your post is shit bait

/thread

see
The big drops in the currency started from 2012, which is around the time the EU imposed oil sanctions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran

wow based!

as if anyone but Kushner and the kikes pulling Trump's strings give a shit about this.

What does that have to do with America first? They're literally on the other side of the world.

Attached: koko.gif (500x281, 249.57K)

I care because I am more worried about the cons that I can't see than the ones that I can.

Not letting this one get slid

sage

Attached: 8712683712734.jpg (607x607, 90.1K)

this is just retarded as hell

Attached: oyveyim.jpg (1600x1067, 100.09K)