Marijuana should be legal

The only reason it is not legal is because of corporate cucks wanting to protect big pharma and the for profit prison system.
If people can just self medicate to reduce stress/depression/pain the antidepressants and opioid painkillers will make less money possibly to a considerable degree
And if the prisons arnt getting a constant influx of new prisoners, they aren't making money.

It is a self sustaining cycle of greed and control.

Attached: bro-were-gonna-totaley-smoke-weed-at-donald-trumps-inauguration-11582827.png (500x380, 85.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/how-the-booming-israeli-weed-industry-is-changing-american-pot-197414/
web.archive.org/web/20180807201709/https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/investigations/police-86-of-people-arrested-for-marijuana-in-dc-are-black/65-581301045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boring slide shit

Translation

Attached: 1532192480037.gif (392x500, 382.3K)

Dude weed.

Slide thread aside, I think Trump decriminalizing it shortly before the midterms would be a good idea.

I don't care about weed but anyone who would chose it as their hill to die on is lower than human. I would legalize it as long as advertisements like billboards were kept illegal.

wait… weed is illegal?

Attached: Smoking-Rabbit.jpg (333x500, 121.02K)

In what way is this a slide thread?

I agree that it isn't the most important issue (I would say solveing the authoritarian vs library debate or the Eugenics debate) but it is still an issue we need to solve

What a stupid fetish.

Attached: 1395540758864.jpg (1500x1500, 207.37K)

weed was made illegal by racist political figures who were worried about black men using it to seduce white women. they banned cocaine for the same reason. you would think a half black president would of gave a shit about it but i guess the other half needed to be white instead of half Muslim.

make it legal and don't hijack it for big business. give the hippies a break all ready. you can't even o.d. and die on this stuff or even puke from having to much.

Weed is so fucking weird.

lol nice play on words.

Bullshit.

its true and i know from personal experience. i smoke the hell out of ganja. its safer then alcohol.

If this was a White country, all drugs could be legal and nothing bad would happen just like in the past.

Attached: Dank.gif (480x200, 974.27K)

that's a hell of a opinion.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE WEEEEEEEEEEED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pot is a double edged sword. It makes you okay with being bored, and it makes you okay with being angry. Sometimes you need to be okay with being bored and angry so you don't go out and literally shoot dead the first shitskin you see. But boredom and anger are the emotions we need to get us out of this two party jew party globo homo fucking nightmare.

Attached: a4ab93c97af95e8f26b8ba517ee4d0508d6b2dfb.jpg (500x507, 64.19K)

Attached: Are You New.jpg (434x250, 31.98K)

this. cannabis should be legal because we literally cannot exist without our endocannabinoid system. it's not a fucking (((cohencidence))) that we're evolved to be compatible with cannabis.

Not really. There's tons of thing you could get really high off of that are perfectly legal, like nutmeg. But without propaganda and peer pressure, it just ins't as fun or good feeling.
In the past, no really liked getting intoxicated because losing control is actually not that fun.

Weedfags are lazy annoying homos. We don't need more of them in the world to ruin everything. You know what's funny about weed? Men who drank and smoked tobacco did more in their lives then vape fags and weed homos do today and yet weed fags and vaping queers always mock them

you don't have to get cannabinoids form outside your body to stay alive. your cannabinoid receptors are meant for your bodys own cannabinoids, and weed just fucks up the balance.

Have a bump, because I agree whole-heartedly!

I should say, that drug use was extremely ritualized in the past and most had very low potency compared to today. A good example is fortified and unfortified wine, or boomer weed verse gen-z weed.

Attached: i-wonder-how-many-shrooms-are-too-many-shrooms[1].jpg (1366x768, 212.56K)

kill all stoners

stone all killers

Just had this slide thread a week ago.
Fuck.Off.

i meant the white part.

What a surprise.

They're on a schedule user. Welcome to hatechan.

the (((seedbanks)))) have genetically engineered the strains to be super potent and slightly neurotoxic too. They are designed to make people lethargic, tolerant, and inactive.

Kikes only wanted to ban the weed in the past so that they could get control of the other industries first that hemp could have been useful in (paper, oil, fuel, medicine, plastics). Now that the goyim only see it as a drug and nothing else, it's ok to decriminalize it (which is happening around the world).

Attached: 99c9067b5e3f807e8cd7c8acc6e561d448628b59a18baf1000075b273f6d433f.jpg (2048x2048, 945.39K)

Pot should be totally legal. If I have my choice, I'd take a stoned, tired nigger over a sober one.

MUH HEMP ROPE ARGUMENT kek

YOU CAN LEGALLY BUY A bail of HEMP IN THE USA IT IS USED IN MANY INDUSTRIES MOST PLASTER JOBS DONE TO HOUSES ARE REINFORCED WITH HEMP

DUDEWEEDFAGS GONNA DUDEWEED

It should be legal.

The arabs used to make their slaves smoke it so they wouldnt take any initiative

Can you back this claim up?

This will get to 751 replies and no one will learn anything.

Attached: fa65483d58010d4caab930d9b2154b3fd66cd45cf493d3d7f5bd8f2079eef5f4.jpg (600x335, 11.45K)

1) So should gassing kikes.
2) It will be, in the ethnostate.

Priorities faggot.

420 Blaze it faggot

Attached: 420.jpg (500x500, 60.87K)

Israeli interest in cannabis production:
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/how-the-booming-israeli-weed-industry-is-changing-american-pot-197414/
Archive is blocked (for now)

Attached: 1533691741535.png (1080x3051, 1.76M)

>IGNORE THE MANY STUDIES THAT SAY CONTRARY GOYIM. MARIJUANA IS HARMLESS!!!!!
sigh

Slide thread.
Some of your reason may be true about big pharma wanting to keep opiods as #1. But your methods are shit and wrong and you're a fucking faggot.

What studies?

I just want to see pfizer get fucked in the ass

Attached: Ohm muh dank.gif (500x698, 984.91K)

Didn't you read his post? many studies. So it doesn't matter that legal marihuana and de-facto legal research on cannabis/cannabinoids would make the billion dollar medical industry los untold millions, we need to keep it illegal goy, it's just too dangerous!
Only israel should produce cannabis and sell it to you so they can make a lot of money. exporting it!

Marijuana is a super plant you don't have to smoke you can ingest it as a easy pill or tincture. Yes there are negatives like apathy, laziness, depression but, that also depends on the strain and very heavy abuse. Along with the dumb ass growers spraying pesticides during the wrong cycles of the plant or too much or banned things. Also most growers are White gun loving conservatives that can pay very well the hippies,spics and liberals make shit product which nobody but niggers buys anyway. A lot of MMJ testing places have gotten attacked by jew articles for having full on White Nationalist run the industry.

Most meth dealers however are beaners.

Now where it really shines is pain management and for cancer especially for young kids they pump full of brain melting drugs in so marijuana has little side effects. Until you or a loved is in a dire medical situation that can't be helped other then prayful recovery but, doctors keep trying to kill you by ODing you with nasty pills anway , also having to take more pills to counter effect even makes it worst. Just trying to ease the pain you realize how shit and archaic our medical industry still is.

The big pharma jew pills they give you like oxy, numbing agents for pain don't work very well you end up sick as a dead dog,don't want to eat, stops working after a week or so, changes your personality which stresses you out while you're trying to recover, which creates ADDICTION eventually to the oxy

If you don't think Marijuana is a legitimate medicine you have no knowledge of it all and should not reproduce because you are part of the problem why medicine is so behind that their solution is just drug you up with their death pills.

Attached: a jew trick.png (564x635, 155.5K)

I've worked to make it legal in many states and Canada, and I agree with you. All Zig Forums pot threads are shit. Puritans vs. libertines.

(Guess also how I got real wise to jewish sources and methods up close?)

legalize it?
NO
it makes people lazy and stupid it may not cause accidents or assaults like booze but it should still be regulated as hardly, if not more
decriminalize it?
sure, about damn time, it's stupid how many good people end up with a criminal record for being caught doing something that is a millon times more healthy than drinking beer

all that said, the main problem with pot is how little socially stigmatized it currently is, the "dude weed lmao" mind setting is harmfull cus it encourages dumb idiots to smoke cus it's the cool thing to do and the wide social aceptance of pot smoking will encourage to smoke it in public places or during time in wich he should be being usefull to society

and all this is comming from the mouth of a pot head
sage cus slide tread

Attached: Just Let Me Grow Man.jpg (450x507, 85.84K)

Apart from some obvious exceptions (such as port, sherry, etc., which are really more like liqueurs than anything else at this point), fortified wine has always been for alcoholics and logistics first and foremost. Vintners and wine merchants have been using liquor to make bad wine more saleable for centuries and adding herbs for similar reasons goes back thousands of years before that. Fortified wines have never been comparable to non-fortified wines.

Also bullshit. Just because they were usually smoking Mexican brick weed and shit their cousin grew in his dorm using a reading light doesn't mean that landrace cannabis strains weren't every bit as potent as market offerings today. There's a reason that names like "Thai", "Afghan" and "Acapulco Gold" have taken on a legendary air - those landrace strains, properly grown and processed, kicked the hell out of pretty much anything a smoker could easily lay their hands on in those days.

damn user you is got good brains. I remember thai stick buds. it was called kind before nugs. making hash oil/cooking nothing is new under the sun. imho I would like to see all drugs classified as misdemeanor offenses only when said intoxicant causes "trouble". let the junkies die off.

Weed is interesting the first couple of times but quicky becomes a crutch for boredom. I support it being illegal because it catches a lot of niggers who have extensive criminal histories and gives police an excuse to put them away. Anyone over the age of 21 should have already moved on from marijuana.

sounds like your life sucks balls op

If Cannabis was legal it would be significantly more expensive for me to use as an alternative to (((opiates))) for pain relief. It should just be decriminalised rather than handing an industry over to the kikes on a platter, Israel is already poised to capitalise on any future legalisation.

Attached: 1525414385488.jpg (750x743, 174.17K)

It’s illegal because Rothschild can’t patent it

This was US in the year 1818. Libertarian paradise. But it is not taught in your feminists commie schools.

Enslave communities! Guarantee Votes! Go Green, as in dude weed, Now!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (560x315 680.46 KB, 329.81K)

Opinion discarded.

Dude, WEED! LMAO!

>>>Zig Forums the thread

Killing stoners is the future. I've also seen JIDF kikes on JewTube using anime for avatars now, so you're outed.

All drugs should be legal
and for my personal favorite reason:

Your whole muh legal weed really is a bullshit argument because its the same for literally every other drug available. All drugs need to be legalized and proper education needs to be dished out regarding health/actual effects of the drug in question.

Fag

I personally have long held we need to formally establish the "alcohol guideline"
Essentially any recreational substance that isn't more dangerous than alcohol should be legalised. Assuming long term reasonable use of course.
But this would also hold that chemically addictive substances would be banned outright as alcohol is not chemically addictive. So smokers and vapers can fuck right off with their nicotine.

web.archive.org/web/20180807201709/https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/investigations/police-86-of-people-arrested-for-marijuana-in-dc-are-black/65-581301045
This activate my almonds.

Lol I smoke weed and know this is total bullshit

I challenge you to find even just 3 articles about this? assuming it's even true to begin with

wat

That wasnt even half a rebuttal. I am literally not opposed other than to point out that this thread is shit, doesn't belong on pol, and you (like OP) are a faggot.

And besides all that - what are you even saying? That weed is legal in YOUR basement, where you post threads on pol promoting a leading factor of modern degeneracy?

Kike alert

Niggers should be outlawed

gas yourself.
promoting drug use should be punishable by death.