Trump wasn't elected by the people nor was he brought into power by Russia Trump was brought into power by the American...

Trump wasn't elected by the people nor was he brought into power by Russia Trump was brought into power by the American Elite and the deep state in order to hurry along authoritarian policies they've been slowly enacting over the past few decades. The Russia narrative is there to play on old fears from the cold war era and bring in a new age of McCarthyism in order to bring in a new age of internet policing and censorship. The only reason Russia is playing along with it is because they like the spotlight and want to appear scarier than ever to dissidents and enemies.

This is all happening right in front of you yet you choose to believe the stories you're told rather than the one you see clear as day through their sad attempt at a confusion smokescreen.

Attached: 1530385790739-b.jpg (400x400, 47.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qN8jeb9L
adl.org/assets/pdf/education-outreach/is-gaming-a-boys-club.pdf
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
ezermizion.org/bone-marrow-and-jewishgenetics–2.html
spittoon.23andme.com/ancestry-2/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?_r=1&;
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/IntermarriageWhyNot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What stories do we choose to believe, exactly?

yeaaahhpp, this is going in the good ole saged and reported threads satchel
*spits in jar*

Sounds reasonable, except that none of the leaks supports that theory. The elite hate Trump and he is destroying their shitty little neoliberal globalist protocolz of zion world order plots.

the ones the retarded jewphobes keep spewing because they have no knowledge of world history like this tard:

So list them?
Is anyone really afraid of the jews?

Like jews being behind gamergate, for one
People hate those who are smarter and more endowed in life than they are, so yes it can be said with certainty that a lot of people are just sad little momma's boys.

Go ahead and educate everybody then, kike. I'm sure it's a complete Cohencidence the protocolz of zion are all coming true.

Welp, thread's over. JIDF confirmed.

Check your clowns Chaim. Bad enough I just found the asshole that did this to me standing right there in that gym, Ryan.

Absolutely talmudic

Jews are weak and effeminate
They put soycuckery to shame

fuck right off shlomo

Attached: 4f7446b3b8e1f4880c69cf180aec83f789dc333a720205f74c959f0d5298511f.jpg (1920x1080, 230.79K)

That explains a lot, I have so much hate pouring my way.

pastebin.com/qN8jeb9L
adl.org/assets/pdf/education-outreach/is-gaming-a-boys-club.pdf

dubs confirm. gas yourself

user.

You Jews are a mad lot, I'd shove a mirror in front of your hooked-nosed blood-sucking face but I'm sure no reflection would appear. Oh well, let's do it anyway

-Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
-Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
-Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
-Yebamoth 98a. All non-Jewish children are animals.
-Abodah Zarah 36b. Non-Jewish girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
-Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
-Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Kethuboth 11b. "When a Jewish adult man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Oh why oh why do these gentiles despise you so. Hmm. Really makes a bloke ponder.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE GOY!!!
Already proven false.
Kikes are already doing shit in preparation for the '18 elections.
see;
>>>Zig Forums654067

dLow effort. Someone please hang this kike. Not worth a bulletor the zzyklon.

Kikes just claim those translations are wrong. There is no winning arguing with the jew.

Oh now I get it.
This is a dubs thread.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

I imagine so seeing how

>(Sanhedrin 59a) To communicate anything to a Non-Jew about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

It's time all humanity learned.

This is just another slide thread, too.

No matter how many times the “citation” changes, the statement still doesn’t exist.

Evidence or kys with a rusty butter knife.

You kikes are hilarious. Keep trying to sage thinking you can hide the truth. By the way, the Sanhedrin were the scribes and Pharisees organization that got Jesus crucified and according to the Talmud Jesus is in Hell boiling in shit. They also believe the "real" messiah is a regular man with superpowers who will kill most of the goyim and crown the Jews as kings of the Earth. This is why kikes hate and reject Jesus Christ. He was nothing like they imagined their Messiah to be.

Here's what the Talmud says their messiah would give them

The Jews were punished for thousands of years for this blasphemy by God himself by spitting on the covenant he fulfilled with them by granting Christ as their messiah only to reject him. What choice did Jesus have but to turn to the Gentiles (non-Jews) and create a new covenant with them? Only a Christian is chosen. A Jew is only destined for HELL.

we need facism user, have you seen the youth. Most of them dont have dads. So the state need to bring the belt.

Stop being a pussy and join the right wing death squads.

Low effort but look at the tasty tasty butthurt all over the place. You cucks wish you were kikes like me :^)

thanks for the blogpost do you have tmblr btw?

That quote is in the Talmud. Kikes say it's mistranslated but never supply a "valid" translation

Hell no. Being a Jew is literally a fate worse than death

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

ezermizion.org/bone-marrow-and-jewishgenetics–2.html

The 'Uniqueness' of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health
spittoon.23andme.com/ancestry-2/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity

nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?_r=1&;

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/IntermarriageWhyNot/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews