Wisconsin Police - Eau Claire

Yo Zig Forums what do you guys make of this claim here that showed up on MEWCH.net

mewch.net/nsfw/res/14966.html#14966

"HELO i am a nameless subject i was part of the i one project i am in need of sum help

the eau clair police depart meant is raping people like the old police of long a go

hear is the web site of the police depart mint i am in need of help with my project

ci.eau-claire.wi.us/departments/police-department

co.eau-claire.wi.us/

i have fowned i am a anotimas and hope to to put any blackhat hacking group

will not care ples help cuz they rape in thare box's ware thay pun people they all so

pinch with out warrants which is a legal and thy now beater then that all ready i am calling

anomas to remember the feats long a go this police men har rapist will not bet us all

i am ril anomos part of the i on project this is a new misson starting hear pleas help bet

this raper take to the fare corners of the earth we must raly evan if yu do not jone the attake
ase one to bet this

pincher as legann we are meany thanks"

Attached: dcceabafbbddecc6b8dae846c9f4b5c8-imagejpeg.jpg (303x166, 6.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

co.eau-claire.wi.us/
jeffersoncountysheriff.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…they go on to say:

"Thanks for praying please copy and passed to the next board ware i keen grow any help need lives out of the USA will help but i keen do it my self Yes i have more details it needs to be dun they rape in the box for fighting they ant set to rape a cording to USA laws you think they would no better but i have seen it my self and put it on the dark web, and they put people in the box naked and rape them there also pinch without a woranet which is a Genet USA laws it is time to putt them down make an army take me by copy past if it is all you do bag and i will continue, so we keen pick up ware the next one drops start by dosing will help"

Attached: 2c87058e09ad46d5bdf9cd855c723abd-imagejpeg.jpg (594x657, 26.86K)

blah blah blah buncha bullcrap

Id much rather the words say, "I wont breath." this post is absolute crap and impossible to read.

first non-OP post is a shill post

who would have thought?

perhaps they are posting in such a manner so as to try to elude SEO spiders from the perps?

To be honest the bizarre text and formatting make it more believable. This person seems to have been the victim of some form of abuse.

Looks like good OpSec so his writing style can't be traced back to him, no one would willingly write this illegible

why

Attached: 9b9626823133e034771a05de5b592d41af7ac31f2cbc48320a22ef6f52f3ebfc.jpg (351x351, 113.04K)

hahhahahahhahahahha so i fucked it up Here i fix it
Hello i am a nameless subject i was part of the ion project i am in need of some help

the eau clair police depart meant is raping people like the old police of long a go

here is the website of the police depart mint i am in need of help with my project

co.eau-claire.wi.us/

i am anonymous and hope to put any black hat hacking group

will not care pleas help cuz they rape in their box's ware they put people they all so

pinch without warrants which is a legal and thy now beater then that all ready i am calling

anonymous to remember the feats long a go this police men there are rapists will not bet us all

i am rill anonymous part of the ion project this is a new mission starting hear pleas help

this raper copy and past take to the fare corners of the earth we must rally even if you do not join to at take
as one to bet this

ok now i have it jk not Hello i am a nameless subject i was part of the ion project i am in need of some help

here is the website of the police depart mint i am in need of help with my project

co.eau-claire.wi.us/

i am anonymous and hope to put any black hat hacking group

will not care pleas help cuz they rape in their box's ware they put people they all so

pinch without warrants which is a legal and thy now beater then that all ready i am calling

anonymous to remember the feats long a go this police men there are rapists will not beat us all

i am rill anonymous part of the ion project this is a new mission starting hear pleas help

this raper copy and past take to the fare corners of the earth we must rally even if you do not join copy and past and to the next place
take to the next place

I automatically reject this wild story. Could a bad apple police officer be fondling women? Sure. Raping them? No. Could a systematic and widespread rape system/coverup be spread through various officers throughout the dept? Absolutely no fucking way. Maybe in the bigger and more vibrant big city shit holes that could happen. People in that area tend to be hard-nosed, moral and honest Germanic farm boys. I’d need to see some evidence/data of a rape problem in Eau Claire(the local white men being rapey ) and the surrounding towns to maybe even entertain the idea. A couple of college chicks probaly got thier boobs fondled by some creepy cop that was breaking up a frat party.

The irony of this thread.

Literally who cares if they're raping sandniggers?

Why

do

i

type

a

redditspacing

faggot

no they rape with the camera in the cells by video taping and put it on the deep web i have been there and seen it ols

jeffersoncountysheriff.com

also, did this, and they were stopped by the people ho hacked then eau clare dues it, and they need t be stopped i spouse you never hacked them t see it all i need is someone to dose with me

This is the girl they took and disabled her correct?
When do we go invade Canada?

And my ooo keeps sticking on my key board still a shitty speller

I can't wait to see the Police fucking smashed. We know what role you play in all this.

Source?

Y you go to give me up and tell on me Source officers says it to me that they rape people in the box and people on camera and putt them on the deep web

Are they Hmong? That might explain the retarded spelling.

this

is

a

slide

thread

posted

by

a

literal

redditspacing

nigger

who

starts

his

off

with

"yo"

Lurk 2 more years, faggot. We don't want your low-quality posting.

Attached: 5aa6bd533aaa12a13089b4b72fa2dfd11fa6176fcee502af90dfddd84936531743.png (258x330, 46.27K)

A link would be sufficient, you illiterate faggot.

Red Ice thread.
The kikes at Red Ice are obsessed with slipping in pictures of gagged women, ostensibly implying "speech".
Renegades (Kyle the Cuck and Psycho Sinead) also tried to convince anons to wear duct tape gags and stand outside federal buildings, during their failed "Fed protest" psyop at the end of 2016.