Shills calling you a shill as they shill to you

Attached: 314966.jpg (1500x1100, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/gbHGfjqLeaGs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see a bunch of people just accepting these deplatformings and somehow thinking it helps us and that's getting on my nerves.

Duh, too bad I'm too incompetent to find out where these images come from, because I'm almost sure they are jewish in origin.

Nah dude, but Alex Jones is a Jewish shill therefore it's a good thing that our Jewish corporate overlords are engaged in mass censorship!

They are typically the ones that say the EU would be great if Hitler ran it. So, basically Greg Johnson-tier white globalists. They want an empire, not nations.

This most of all. That is truly a real shill tactic that we need to fucking pay attention too. They are trying to make us all self-destructive.

Attached: 2da0e64cd72c29f561a6b4c6631d4207afd20e0751ec75c30b6e7e80999247bd.png (692x687, 191.96K)

well think of it this way: the more people get deplatformed, the sooner solutions will come out to deal with it. for example, the NRA losing access to financial services creates a demand for financial services for organizations that can't get them elsewhere the worst case scenario would be if every actual white nationalist area on the internet lost the means to exist through this corporate deplatforming agenda, but nobody else, so there wouldn't be the popular or fiscal inventive to create a solution to the problem. but since it's also including kosher normies like the infowhores crowd and Negotiate Rights Away, there will be a lot more drive for solutions

What really gets me is that every single fucking thing they say comes straight from a Jewish blue check post.

I knew before I even opened Zig Forums today that they'd all be celebrating the fact that the Jews over at Facebook censored Alex Jones. I guess I'm supposed to be glad because Alex Jones is a fucking retard. As if that somehow justifies Jewish control over our access to information.

That is a good way to phrase it. Nothing is worse than social stagnation in any organization. Maybe that is what the kikes want, stagnation, that's why as says, they are instead using binned talking points to shut down this discussion and accept people being censored instead of finding new solutions. "Just sit back and watch shit happen lol!" is the most Jewish bullshit that I hear all too often on here and it needs to fucking stop.

Defending Jonestein is or Robinstein is just as bad. The Robinson protests were openly organized by an organization led by the CFR kike Daniel Pipes, these events are orchestrated to create the reactions they want.

they banned alex jones because we went after james gunn and dan harmon, big tech got real salty and didn't know who to target from the right, so they picked some lunatic with a shitload of fans slightly fringe and banned him to relief the asshurt from all the pedobaiting.

also france just legalized pedophilia, that's something to think about, and when everyone on this board isn't on the same page as my way of thinking in all of this situation, you're not woke enough.

(((pure coincidence)))

Zuckerberg is a multibillionare who controls the method by which half of the earth's planet communicate with eachother.

"Just as bad"? Fuck off.

All chans are dead to anyone who cannot think enough for themselves deductively, to reappropriate their inductive references as to elucidate coherent faith, tbh my niggers.

Unfortunately the same is true for places like Reddit, where the hivemind is easily controlled by a front page that is known for being hilariously easy to manipulate.

Attached: Bummer.gif (500x269, 1.12M)

Zuckerberg is a jew. Robinson and Jones are puppets of the jew. They're all the same semitic poison and pushing towards the same racial (anti-White) agenda.

Attached: 1448664205284.jpeg (600x488, 73.9K)

Holy fucking shit, what did Tommy and AJ even do to compared tith Zuckerberg?

Except AJ is anti-jew and anti-muslim while Tommy is anti-muslim, child.

Notice the utter lack of nuance??

Tommy Robinson is just as bad as Mark Zuckerberg? What a fucking joke.

By being married to a jew like kike enoch? By having kike kids? By having kike sponsors? By virtually never naming the jew no matter how obvious except in small circumstances only to backtrack and misdirect again? I'll support AJ the moment he yells to the heavens, "gas the kikes, they ruined America".

They're not even trying. Its pretty sad tbh

Can we track this guy's IP?

Find out where he comes from?

Because he's certainly glowing in the dark.

They're all cogs in the same jewish machine. Do you think Daniel Pipes is BASED and secretly has White interests at heart? The jews create the problem, then give you a phony kosher "solution". For the UK it's Robinson, for the US it's Jones.

AJ has named the jews, unlike you.

I love how you hate AJ and Tommy more than fucking Zuckerberg, but keep trying, everyone is clear to see what's going on here.

Keep trying your false-dilemma fallacies

The only jews Alex has named are his offspring. In the old days, he would occasionally talk about zionists to placate his less retarded listeners, always in a white-washing manner, but in the past few years he became an open zionist, fiercely defending Israel and publishing articles about how "G-d" punishes America when we don't do their bidding.

An enemy who pretends to be on your side is more contemptible than the one who opposes you openly.

I blame summer. Been taking more time off these days because of all the shills. Off to the store now to get more gas for the mower and a case of Monster Ultra Zero.

How many such people did you notice here? You should update your scripts a bit.

Except AJ has named jews, namely the jew lord of Israel, Bibi, while defending Assad.

Meanwhile you are equating him with Zuckerberg.

So yeah, nice try, Moishe.

Sure, that's why you will love to kill AJ and Tommy rather than touching a hair of Zuckerberg, am I rite?

You mean the same jews who deplatform them?

see

Which is why you will always destroy right wing figures before attacking left wing ones?

How convenient, isn't it?

everyone is a shill
everyone is controlled opposition, even our opposition
btw don't vote

The most eloquent shill thread ever managed. Here is your 0.02

Oh, you mean when he prayed for him and said the "globalists" were out to get him and Israel?

No, I mean the jews who back them financially and come to their defense.

This thread is about exposing shills.

Shills who openly celebrate de-platforming people who fight against (((them))).

In our world we dont need gatekeepers (((user)))

Meanwhile, war storms outside…

Checked. Stop fucking saging.

Look, you're right. The harder and faster the degenerates act, the better. But the fact is that we should take an inviting attitude: "We are Fascists, and we are your only possible friends. Continue down the path of serving the kikes, and you will be by their communist ways utterly destroyed." So we invite those who are near right. There is a chance they can redeem themselves.

No, I mean when he specifically points out how Israel wants Assad gone. Or are you cherrypicking now?
Which is where exactly? Where's the new jewtube that keeps keeps AJ up? Where's the jew lawyer that keeps Tommy outta jail?
It is considering you are attacking their puppets instead of them themselves lol

This is the funny part.

Yeah, who's the (((we))) here?

Which country are you from? If war storms outside, why are you posting on Zig Forums.

Good OP. I've noticed this too, and it rotors me. (((They))) are using our awareness against us to try and paralyze us into inaction. Fucking judensteinbergowitzmans have infiltrated Zig Forums.

I'm so fucking glad I'm not the only one noticing this.
It's a god damn retarded argument yet it gets pushed by a bunch of (1)s or schizophrenic retards spamming the thread.
Real question is how do we push these idiots back to the shit hole they came from?

Attached: 4eMdX1r60ay5o1_500.gif (500x213, 980.91K)

This is a quality thread for once thanks for posting it.

Fuck the shills.

There's more shills on Zig Forums now that ever. I just want to go back to the 4chon /new/ era that had all the intelligent and well thought out posts and sources.

This. It’s D&C. Actual D&C. Before kampfy was overthrown, these autists ran the board and would ban you for supposed shilling while ignoring the actual shills that just went around causing everyone else of being a shill.

Here’s another one: when we’re using outrage over an eceleb like Jones, we get called shills by the same shills who are telling everyone it’s no big deal and we should all ignore it.
Or when a white girl gets raped by a black guy and we’re told we should keep quiet because she deserved it and in comes mgtow cuckery to spam the thread with blackmail and unproven accusations of coal burning.

This autism serves no purpose. Be suspicious of shills, fine, but bring an actual argument with you. otherwise you just encourage these divide and conquer tactics.

This so hard.

Seems we are getting better at spotting this that's probably why they are doubling down.

Perhaps it has the mods backing because these shillings are obvious.

They have specific images they spam in every threads.

(((They))) have only deplatformed Jonestein and Apedre Angloon to legitimize them to people just waking up to race realism and the Jew question.

Its the same trick that keeps dumb ass whites practicing (((Christ insanity))) ie the Jews orchestrate what I call a "pulled punches" attack on their own Christ cult that they created to enslave us, dumb ass white Christian remembers Boozus saying somewhere in the Buy Bull that Christians/Christ insanity would be "attacked" in the end of days and dumb ass white is then manipulated into believing the cuck cult of Christ the Jew is a legitimate bullwark (defense) against Jewry rather than the subversive mind control/mental enslavement of the white goyim cult that it is.

If Jews really wanted to attack Christ insanity and destroy it for real they would work tirelessly to remove it's tax exempt status and after that was accomplished the cult would quickly shrivel up and die.

Likewise if Apedre Angloon and Jonestein were legitimate threats to the Jews Apedre would've been "found" and sued into oblivion by that Jew whore by now and someone would've already killed Jonestein (like he always keeps yapping that he's supposedly under constant threat of) since if he were a true threat to Jews they simply wouldn't tolerate him existing.

Similar to how the Jews murdered the major 9/11 witnesses/truth tellers like Barry Jennings and Danny Jowenko and made things look like natural causes/accident, etc.

You're the one cherry-picking. Alex doesn't even try to hide his support for Israel anymore.

Are Alex's sponsors not the jews? What about all the "right-wing" jewish media outlets that have come to his defense, are they all run by "crypto-goys"?

The "Free Tommy" protests were openly organized by the Middle East Forum, a zionist thinktank founded by the CFR jew Daniel Pipes. The prison stint was a play to make him seem like a martyr, and it worked.

Ever notice how we don’t support controlled opposition?

So eventually I'm sure Apedre and Jonestein will "eventually" be "back" on the main internet which they're presently "blocked/banned" from and with renewed white nationalist "street cred".

All the dumb ass Trump voters and Christ tards will be slobbering all over their kosher Jew employee asses as though they were heroes, not being able to see the forest for the trees as usual.

>(((They))) have only deplatformed Jonestein and Apedre Angloon to legitimize them to people just waking up to race realism and the Jew question.
See?

Every times? If they openly back them, they are shilling them, if they are deplatforming them, they are legitimizing them, if they are killing them, they are martyring them.

The goal is to destroy Alex and Tommy, and that's all the jews want. Their actions betray their word and logic.

good post
remember not to vote

Trump is not a zionist

Attached: a3d2c6930ec78a291fad3355211a153ce44a2b295a3f613031fca777bed2d400.jpg (650x650, 176.36K)

Except AJ does not support Israel, he supports Assad. Nice try kid.
You mean the same people who deplatform his ass, and the same people he overturns and fires from?
So where's the jew lawyer who keeps him out of jail? Your goal is insidious, even when Tommy dies, you will still call him a jew shill, because that's what you want, more dead right wing figure.

Yeah, I'm sure of that, Moishe.

Give me your email so I can support you.

I accidentally replied to myself, but whatever gfy

The USA is half fucked, half woke

Attached: 17ab8575e260f3c18e58a767686e335a764351713b011766027b16e892737df5.jpg (501x800, 80.07K)

Worthless slide thread to detract from ZOG Trump zogging everyone again, fuck off faggot, not everyone who calls a spade a spade is a fucking shill. If anything you people are god damn shills.

How can you expect anyone to think you aren't a shill when you're being this disingenuous?

What is he then?

You Zig Forums dumb asses should of been supporting Harold Covington while he was alive instead of jumping all over yourselves to suck Trump's kosher pole.

Covington out of everyone love him or hate him was the only white leader with a plan out of this Jew mess.

Zig Forums tards plan? "Kek, just vote in Jew rigged s-elections guise, that'll do it! Hail the frog god zionist emperor turd Donald Dump"

LOL, you bozos are lost.

Attached: Donald Trump Jewish Puppet.jpg (430x428, 61.97K)

Every paragraph is one long run-on sentence.

Attached: 1480451588304.jpg (224x216, 13.36K)

Yeah, except they are already de-platforming and destroying these "puppets", Moishe.

And no, AJ does not support Israel, he supports Assad. Nice cherry picking old videos that are not even on his channel (because his got fucking deleted).

Give me your email, Moishe, so I will vote for you.

A jew puppet like putin

If Jones is a golem or not, it doesn't really matter. Even assuming he is a tool, the kikes are so freaked out it would mean that they are so weak they are terrified of their own fake opposition.
You don't really need to know about muh infowarz or give a single fuck about e-celebs to see that the jews are in full 100% shut it down mode, and that is very good news.

Attached: shut-it-down-gif-11.gif (620x400, 1.37M)

Reminder: they attack AJ and Tommy because AJ and Tommy attack muslims.

Meanwhile, they never attack jews themselves, only attacking their "puppets" as they said.

Their goal reveals itself when you think about this.

Jews overestimating their own influence.

Isn't that the definition of a Zionist?

Sometimes I reply in threads just to shill myself

It's not good news that jews can shutdown infowars without anyone giving a shit about it.

bitchute.com/video/gbHGfjqLeaGs/
Great opportunity for bitchute

So you're saying the juden can't be defeated without male vitality and water filter commercials?
Start your own e-celeb channel and drop redpills all day. Start ten channels. Start a hundred. If the jews are terrified of a guy who never names them, imagine the heart attacks of a hundred bad goys naming the jew every day.

No one is "being destroyed". Tommy had fizzled out completely, until his arrest, and the admittedly jew-financed protests his defense. Now he's a superstar and the kosher face of British "nationalism".

Both videos are very recent. Only a jew would try to argue against facts that are so clear. He has Laura Loomer live from Israel, Corsi texting with Israeli intelligence on the air, Roger Stone breaking "exclusive" stories about McMaster citing the Mossad…

It's about keeping momentum and never losing them.

I would rather redpilling WITH Alex Jones than without, because AJ is actually high energy unlike a lot of cucks here.

Putins mother is jewish. Look it up.

Tommy is a husk of himself, and AJ is de-platformed. No one saves them but themselves.

Yeah, being in prison for calling out muslim does that to people. Would you rather be in prison instead?

So fucking recent that they are staying on YT despite his channels got off? So fucking recent that he doesn't have his beard on?

Can you try again? Can you cherry-pick harder?

Which means?

All he needs is the right man in the wrong place, making all the difference in the world

They're a mixture of leftypol shills, fed disinfo kikes, jidf, and spergs that can't see the forest for the trees. In addition to the immense scale of kikery we're up against, we also face:
the chinks, mudslimes, non-jewish EU leadership (Macron, Juncker, Merkel, Theresa May), the Vatican, niggers, spics, anti-white liberal cuckolds, etc.

You can argue all of these groups are honorary kikes, subhumans, Satanists, whatever.The point is whites have a myriad of enemies. Just because Jonestein doesn't call out the kikes as much as you'd like doesn't mean you should cheer when he gets shoah'd off social media.

Now i have confirmed you are a combative (((shill)))

Attached: 1478669949956.jpg (495x534, 21.1K)

^this guys is smart, listen to him
we had almost won
but you had to vote for zogonald blumpf didnt you
you ruined everything
just stop voting

Nice try shlomo.

The problem with Zig Forums is the majority of the 13 year olds on it could care less about little details like this (assuming its true).

Just say or give off the aura that you're pro white and every dumb ass 13 year old Zig Forums tard know it all will lap up your bullshit without question.

Even moreso if you happen to be a blonde haired young Jewish female that looks white aryan.

Zzzzz still no wall and there never will be one either.

Which means?

As said, AJ does call out jews.

That's why his channel got deleted.

Bingo. Defending social media censorship to own Alex Jones has got to be some of the most fucking retarded shit I've ever heard…

It's not retarded.

Their goal is to destroy popular right wing figures.

Everything makes sense if you think about it this way.

I know
they've ruined everything
there was going to be a wall, but zionold drumpethth will veto it
they voted and it's all over now

There's no actual evidence of this. Just a disagreement over what a last name means and from where it originates.

If only we could harnness the power of 13 year olds!

Attached: shillz2 (Medium).jpg (768x998, 244.4K)

Tommy is objectively in the best position he's been in recent history. He wasn't arrested for "calling out Muslims", but for breaking some retarded law about covering active cases, a law he knew about, and broke intentionally to make himself into a martyr. Embed related.

He's only had the beard for a few weeks. Unless you can prove that he magically shifted his persona since he grew it, then it's safe to say he's still a zionist.

It's not that he doesn't call them out, it's that he explicitly defends them and tries to shift the blame onto the Nazis.

He was told on livestream by the police that he was allowed to film there, before they arrest him.

So TR wants ppl to look at the Mudslimes to divert from the juden bankers? Even if he tries to do this, the corruption at the top is in plain sight. The ones who look the worst are the (((globalists))) causing all of the immigration and societal pressure.

That's the only reason why i find it hard to diagnose him so quickly. There is utility in these so called gate keepers. Fuck lads, I was watching them before I started lurking on pol and learned (((their))) secret.

The John Birch Society nailed the entire racket back in 1967.

Nope, he's been better before when the EDL was bigger, and he himself is younger than in good health.
He was arrested because he was outside of the court calling out the damn muslims rapist, you jewish liar.
He cried on camera when Trump bombed Assad earlier this year, you literally are wrong.
Are you still in the 00s? Oh wait you are because you are trying to deplatform Jones yourself.